[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

And now I'm off to Wimbledon!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: Untitled.jpg (20KB, 478x316px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
20KB, 478x316px
And now I'm off to Wimbledon!
>>
THEY DROVE A DUMP TRUCK FULL OF MONEY UP TO MY HOUSE
I'M NOT MADE OF STONE
>>
Did tv clowns really use to be a thing in America?
>>
>>90552742
There was Bozo the clown which seems to be what Krusty is based off of.
>>
>>90552742
>I was born after 2001
You have to be at least 18 to post here, kiddo.
>>
Hope I don't get in trouble for racket earring!
>>
>>90552897

I'm not doing A-material for charity!

And after all that's why we're here
>>
>>90552742
I miss when you could show clowns on TV without any horror or creepy connotations. It'd be cool to see a modern show have a genuine clown who's genuinely funny and does cool tricks without any edgy shit. Mostly because I feel bad for people who's ambition is to become clowns and everyone thinks they're some kind of murderer or rapist. You want to make balloon animals for kids, but their parents look down on you because they watched It too many times? That's fucked up.
>>
File: patchy.jpg (116KB, 1152x864px) Image search: [Google]
patchy.jpg
116KB, 1152x864px
>>90552742
Costumed presenters on local TV stations trying to entertain children were definitely a thing. Pretty sure it's a thing outside of America too.
>>
>>90553593
Tom Kenny is too good to be stuck voicing Spongebob for the rest of his life.
Hopefully he can get more screentime if they ever do another season of W/ Bob & David.
>>
>>90553298
This
>>
Hey, Lendl! Choke! Choke! YEAAAAH!
>>
>>90552803
Bozo Chicago
Blinky Denver

Two that come to mind as far as clowns are concerned.
>>
Well, I'm gonna make it all up to you. I'm gonna show you kids the time of your life. Get ready for two weeks at the happiest place on Earth:

TIJUANA!
>>
File: He is beauty, he is grace.gif (996KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
He is beauty, he is grace.gif
996KB, 500x375px
>>90552384
Could the harlequinn in the first row please settle down!
>>
File: clownology.png (305KB, 1236x1974px) Image search: [Google]
clownology.png
305KB, 1236x1974px
time for clown theory?
>>
>>90553298
I think it's more along the lines of the shit Gacy pulled rather than It.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.