[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ales Kot

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

I really liked his Secret Avengers, is there anything else he's done thats good? or any recs for similar fun team stories like this?
>>
Zero is lots of fun and has a variety of very skilled artists.
>>
>>90550704
>>90550755
Fuck off Kot, you're comics are shit
>>
The witchhunt he led against Nathan Edmondson was a pretty lulzy story.
>>
>>90550755
The first two thirds were fun but it completely ruins itself in the last few issues.
>>
>>90550704
NEXTWAVE for a similar fun team book
also widely accepted as kino round these parts
>>
>>90550755
>>90551289
cool thanks

>>90550817
whats that?
>>
>>90551321
back when there was a lot of controversy of the Punisher being used in American Sniper and then on real military vehicles he was going directly against then-writer of Punisher Nate Edmonson, because he was for it.
But when nothing came out of it he just kind of fell off the map and wasnt writing anything for awhile, but now he's got two books from image coming in 2017-2018?, one with Tradd Moore about a dystopian future where a second civil war is happening in california, politics yadda yadda, and another that has the fucking shit ass artist Andre Arujo or whatever his name is, i hate that dude so much i didnt even bother to read the blurb, i'm pissed he's writing a book with that guy on art
>>
File: Extremity.png (3MB, 1235x948px) Image search: [Google]
Extremity.png
3MB, 1235x948px
>>90551458
Why the hate his art looks pretty good.
>>
>>90551458
also mad that Kot cancelled his appearance at HeroesCon over the Edmonson shit because he was going to be at the show too, was really digging Zero at the time so i was real bummed, Edmonson was a nice dude, said he didnt really understand why Kot was getting so mad at him and not the soldiers or something
>>
>>90551458
how did Edmonson get Noto to draw two ongoings
>>
File: 1382494749193649988.jpg (425KB, 1284x981px) Image search: [Google]
1382494749193649988.jpg
425KB, 1284x981px
>>90551487
whoa whoa, that's Daniel Warren Johnson, i love him, and extremity 1 was amazing i'm real excited to read it
THIS shit is Andre
>>
>>90551546
oh my bad I always mix those two names up in my head for some reason
>>
File: d78709aff5a1a9ed262ca7c68cf9972a.jpg (174KB, 736x1117px) Image search: [Google]
d78709aff5a1a9ed262ca7c68cf9972a.jpg
174KB, 736x1117px
>>90551546
I hate that every person's body is like a chubby child's; they're so short and stocky, like, that's not how 5 of these 6 spider people are supposed to even closely resemble
>>
File: 019756d8a9739ca446da8ef207eb187c.jpg (225KB, 700x1077px) Image search: [Google]
019756d8a9739ca446da8ef207eb187c.jpg
225KB, 700x1077px
>>90551690
>>
>>90551690
His style worked really well in Avengers AI. Also, he did his own mini that was basically GitS fanfic that looked pretty good.
>>
>>90551458
Kot was also trying to implicate him as a sexual harasser along with Graphic Policy and some other cunts on twitter but it was all just smoke.

I guess Kot vowed to never work for Marvel after that.
>>
>>90552408
OH YEAH, fuck that was so long ago i forgot about the harassment stuff
>>
>>90552408
Well, he vowed to never work for Marvel two months before getting hired by them.
>>
>>90551321
Kot's your typical far-left millennial baby. Edmondson's a fairly run of the mill Republican "conservative" type (i.e. pro-troops). Kot, of course, could not stand that someone like him was getting work at Marvel so he started a twitter beef against him and the Punisher artist at the time (Mitch Gerad I think?) because Gerad drew a piece for a Chris Kyle memorial because Kyle and his unit were Punisher fans and Kot considers people like Kyle evil war criminals.

He looked like a twat so he crawled away until Edmondson was given the gig writing Red Wolf. Kot shows up and starts implicating Edmondson as someone who sexually harrasses women at cons and that "everyone" knew about it. That went nowhere either, the books he was writing for Marvel ended not long after and he hasn't been back since.

It just came off as a guy with a petty one-sided grudge against another guy and trying to ruin his life and career, sort of like when that nobody artist went after Yale Stewart as a sexual harasser because Yale sent dick pics to a girl he thought he was still in a relationship with years ago. Except that guy had the benefit of being part of the ComicsAlliance crew and thus was able to get that group work with him and talk about how they'd been passing these supposedly "vile" pics around for years as jokes.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.