[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you expect for the next X-Men movie? Pic related or a reboot?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1695879-47.jpg (57KB, 425x652px) Image search: [Google]
1695879-47.jpg
57KB, 425x652px
What do you expect for the next X-Men movie? Pic related or a reboot?
>>
They said they were moving away from Charles and Eric in future films so definitely not Onslaught.
>>
>>90548111
Isn't it already confirmed that X-men: Supernova is Dark Phoenix Saga: This Time We Won't Fuck It Up We Promise?
>>
>>90548168
Weird that they won't try to explain what happened with the X-Men before Logan and why Xavier blame himself for their deaths.

>>90548184
Nah, its just a rumor.
>>
gimme manlet wolverine, snikt, bub and all
>>
>>90550761
and cyclops not being a whiney faggot would also be satisfactory
>>
time for dark phoenix again!
>>
>>90548184
>This Time We Won't Fuck It Up We Promise?
Impossible. No adaptation of the Dark Phoenix will be good until people realize the build up is way more important than the giant cgi fire bird and disaster effects

John Bynre said it best The Dark Phoenix Saga was a fuse not an explosion
>>
>>90548384
The exact same thing that happened at the hotel in Logan happened to the X-Men. They even said as much on the radio before Logan turned it off. Are people really this dense that they need everything carefully explained to them like they're five?
>>
>>90548111
Wait, the Essential X-Men reprints are up to Onslaught?
>>
>>90551505
No, I think this is a line of single issues called essential X-Men. So probably reprints of first appearances and major story moments.

Pretty sure the Essential line is dead and they only got to Silvestri
>>
>>90551505
no, the essential marvel line was cancelled in 2013.
Essential X-Men was a Marvel UK reprint series.
>>
>>90551559
Feels bad.
>>
>>90548111
Onslaught, set in the 90's and with Quicksilver runnig to a Smash Mouth song
>>
>>90551792
Smash Mouth didn't have a hit until the 90s were almost over, 1997
>>
>>90551792
Make it Walking on the Sun and I'm game.
>>
>>90550896
Yes.
>>
>>90552572
Yes? Yes what? You didn't provide any other context and I'm a fucking moron. This yes could mean anything, why won't Marvel explain this yes?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.