[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Question /co/ Why did the people of Earth write comics about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: Logan.jpg (35KB, 904x452px) Image search: [Google]
Logan.jpg
35KB, 904x452px
Question /co/
Why did the people of Earth write comics about the X-Men when mutants where so hated?
>>
Probably written by mutants to inspire mutant children.
>>
>>90537168
Probably SJWs.
>>
Logan happens after DOFP and Apocalypse.

Where mutants are seen in a better light than the X123 timeline.

Then someone decided to genocide the mutants. So he could develop his own as weapons to be sold. Which caught some help when Charles started having seizures and causing massive harm to people and mutants alike.
>>
>>90537312
This. Tumblr in the XCU is filled with mutie loving scum, making mediocre art of their mutie scum OC doughnuts
>>
>>90537168
>Robots, explosions, laser beams, a guy with knives in his hands... shit, kids would pay a lot of money to read this stuff!
>>
Probably why Nazis continue to appear in fiction. It's stortelling fodder in hindsight.
>>
>>90537168
now that they are almost extinct they're not a threat any more, so they're romanticized. the same way we do with native americans.
>>
File: Sherman.png (87KB, 205x203px) Image search: [Google]
Sherman.png
87KB, 205x203px
>>90537168
Why are Ninjas and Outlaw Cowboys permanent cultural fixtures across ever media form in existence?
>>
>>90538334
cause westerns are the best shit ever invented and if you have such shit taste to disagree you need to go and stay go
>>
>>90538521
Way to miss the fucking point.
>>
>>90537168
In Fox's X-Men Universe, Logan is the only "real" event while all the other films were films in-universe exaggerating what happened in "real life."
>>
>>90538284
Those are comics from when the X-Men were still around.
>>
>>90537168
because if superpowers were real in ANY way then cape comics would instantly go from "nerdy but maybe cool fantasy" to reality telivision action heroes
>>
>>90541753
How can *anyone* believe this wouldn't be the case?
>>
>>90537220
Dude
>>
>>90541753
Like Tiger & Bunny?
>>
>>90537168
The X-Men probably became actual superheroes instead of just dealing with Mutant related problems sometime before Logan.
>>
>>90537312
Thank God for SJWs then, just like in real life.
>>
>>90544340
>writing bullshit
>it's not even true

Sounds just like the real deal.
>>
>>90537168
same reason trans people create webcomics about happy trans people: To pretend someone like them, out there, is happy, and give hope to them, where there is none.
>>
>>90537168
Look at the print date and consider the timeline. It's bascily like how most western rouges and outlaws and shit were written up as this great thing when in history books those types of vigilantes were hated on the same level as outlaws.
Same idea here.
>>
>>90537168
They weren't hated after DoFP.
>>
>>90537386

I love that everyone just ignores the right answer so that they can have /pol/ bitchfest over an imaginary species.
>>
People love what's dead. If the Nazis killed all minority people, they'd then start to romanticize minorities.
>>
>Laura reads comics about X-23
>"W-why am I a prostitute in this?"
>>
>>90537168
Because they were written by surviving X-men to give hints to other Mutants.
>>
File: 7EN0GDp.jpg (174KB, 1300x876px) Image search: [Google]
7EN0GDp.jpg
174KB, 1300x876px
>>90538759
>Literally the Macross DYRL idea for all those shitty movies
It's the best idea they could have, I immediately watched it that way after that scene
>>
>>90546945
>implying the first thing she'll think of is that she's the best at scratching backs.
>>
>>90537168
Fake news
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.