[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kingdom Hearts the Animated Series

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

File: Three Amigos.jpg (78KB, 680x316px) Image search: [Google]
Three Amigos.jpg
78KB, 680x316px
So Seth Kearsley, an animator who directed 8 Crazy Nights and has been involved in several prominent cartoons, like Family Guy, The Looney Tunes Show, and Phineas and Ferb, is making another pitch for his "Kingdom Hearts" cartoon.

http://kh13.com/news/kh13-exclusive-interview-with-seth-kearsley
>>
Here's a segment - help tell me if this means "the guy's gonna make the cartoon in flash animation" or not

>What’s different this time around? I’m a lot better than I was 14 years ago. I also have my own little studio, which the pilot was one of the first project before my studio had a name. The technology is also so much more advanced now. Even if the do over is just re-doing the board, I can make it so much more now than if ever was then. You have to keep in mind, the drawings for that board were all about the size of the average post-it. That’s how we did boards back then. With Storyboard Pro now, I can have complicated camera work and tons more posing in the same amount of time.
>>
>8 Crazy Nights

Wew
>>
>>90536240
Half the game is cutscenes. This series doesn't need to get made
>>
>>90537835
Cutscenes that may as well be audio dramas with how much they drone on and on.
>>
Wasn't the pitch turned down so the plot can be further expanded upon through the games as opposed to a show? If that was true, then I can't imagine it would be given the green light now for probably the same reason.
>>
If they do go ahead with the KH cartoon, the first season should be based on BBS
>>
File: 1404719693505.png (102KB, 326x324px) Image search: [Google]
1404719693505.png
102KB, 326x324px
Kingdom Hearts 1, Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories, Re:Coded's version of KH1, and Re:Coded's version of Castle Oblivion(CoM).

We've gone through KH1 four fucking times. Get ready to do it all over again as a cartoon.
>>
>>90536240
Is there anyway to support this?
>>
...so would it make the series coherent?
>>
>>90539873
Adding more will only make it more confusing.
>>
>>90536240
I don't like how any of those shows look, at least not when trying to consider KH in those styles.
>>
>>90539873
It currently makes sense if you play all the games in chronological order and try not to think about everything too hard.
>>
>>90540363
Do you know of the stupid unchained X fuckery? Because that whole shitshow was unneeded complexity-fuel that made everything more convoluted and didn't actually contribute anything positive.
>>
>>90540631
Actually, I don't know the first thing about Unchained X yet. I skipped the PS3 and got a PS4.
>>
File: akam.png (84KB, 732x426px) Image search: [Google]
akam.png
84KB, 732x426px
>>90539824
>>90540280
It's all on his verified twitter - KH13 interview is legit but if you're still skeptical KHinsider will be doing an audio interview

Twitter link

https://twitter.com/SethKearsley/status/837821521116590081
>>
>>90540749
>>90540631
Unchained X is a Gacha game because the Japs say "Gotcha!" after taking all your money in microtransaction. There is nothing from Unchained X you need worry about - basically a bunch of retards were manipulated into betraying each other because Xehanort or someone related to Xehanort lied and said there was a traitor in their midst.
>>
>>90539811
What about the Chain of Memories remake? It's different enough from the original to count as its own game.
>>
>>90536240
>sora, aqua, riku cartoon where they go around and smack heartless with keys all day

Sign me up
>>
File: 1427680967353.jpg (69KB, 778x528px) Image search: [Google]
1427680967353.jpg
69KB, 778x528px
>>90536240
Can anyone give me a quick rundown on Aqua, this pic makes it seem that she took Kairi's spot in the female hero department despite the redhead being able to wield a Key in the second game. Why should I think Aqua is so great and powerful?
>>
>>90539811
Don't forget if you got the Final Mix and the 1.5

>>90543953
She's basically the tertiary main character at this point. Getting into her entire backstory would be a pain in the ass but basically, most of the things in some of the big moments of KH, she was responsible for.
>>
>>90543953
Becase Aqua is actually involved in the plot. She's shilled so hard because she's the only girl in the cast that actually takes an active role in a single game.
>>
Can I just get KH3?
>>
File: 1422082819315.png (177KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1422082819315.png
177KB, 500x333px
>>90544576
I wouldn't say shilled hard. More important than Kairi, sure, but that's not hard to do. The poor redhead didn't get to show up in Recoded even though the journal would have had tons of information on her.

About Aqua, Ventus had a speaking role in Dream Drop Distance, not her. Are you upset about 0.2? Her game is like an hour long, Aqua fans aren't exactly spoiled with that content. And it's not like Terra or Ventus could have been playable since they're both having problems, she was the only option for Realm of Darkness adventures.

Blank Points and 0.2's secret endings both set Sora up as the hero who literally everyone relies on. Aqua is just one on the long list of people he needs to save.

>>90543953
Get 2.5 and play Birth by Sleep. It's fun.
>>
It's a good thing 1.5+2.5 is coming out. Now I don't have to feel bad for not buying all that other shit after 2 and can just get that

Oh wait, there's still 2.8 right?
>>
>>90547092
Yeah, but you can get all of that on the PS4. Might be a bit awkward but it's a lot better compared to the old days when you'd need a PS2, GBA, DS, PSP, and 3DS to get it all.
>>
Not yet time to die thread.

Alright bitches you have your choice of 13 or 22 episodes to direct Season 1 of Kingdom Hearts.

You can add worlds if you like, but you must still tell basically the full story of KH1, and you cannot heavily contradict the KH lore.

GO
>>
File: Aqua is the key to all of this.png (4MB, 3840x554px) Image search: [Google]
Aqua is the key to all of this.png
4MB, 3840x554px
>>90543953
Memes aside she's basically Laguna from FF8. Relatively normal as powers go - bretty gud mage with a keyblade - but also happens to (literally) be at the center of everything.
>>
>>90540749
Unchained X wasn't PS3, it was mobile and recently a set of cutscenes in a PS4 collection.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.