[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ayy lmao

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 235
Thread images: 18

File: IMG_5190.jpg (115KB, 750x684px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5190.jpg
115KB, 750x684px
Ayy lmao
>>
>>90527820
Dat outfit... MY FUCKING DICK!
>>
God dammit. Emma Frost was great because she was a total bitch but she was on your side. It's like writers only want heroes who just get along all the time.
>>
Emminatrix is hot
>>
File: IMG_1341.jpg (61KB, 600x884px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1341.jpg
61KB, 600x884px
>>90527820
Jesus fucking christ!
>>
We had mental projection Emmaclops
Now we have ACTUAL Emmaclops. Bravo, Soule/Lemire.
>>
Selene wants her clothes back
>>
>>90527820
So Emma is a supervillain ... Again
>>
>>90527820
90s looks good on her
>>
>>90527820
That's not her new outfit, right? ugh
>>
>>90527820
Storytime when?
>>
>>90527820
Why did she steal Judge Dredd's helmet?
>>
where is the cbz for this issue?
>>
>>90527820
She is just a woman in love, she can be held responsible for her actions.
>>
>>90527820
>Always liked Emma with Scott

Didn't read the most recent issue and didn't even read that page but if Emma has lost the plot and has now gone into "stick your dick in crazy" tier, my dick wouldn't be opposed to that.
>>
>>90527820

This entire event is a fucking disgrace. Shame on Lemire and double shame on Soule.
>>
>>90527820
Classy character assassination marvel. Of course emma becomes the scapegoat for the event since inhumans couldn't be the wrong side.
>>
>>90528038
This would have been avoided if the X-Men had actually EXPLAINED things to the Inhumans instead of just attacking them with no explanation.
>>
>>90528067
We have Beast to blame for that. His bad judgement led him to going to the X-men first before going to Medusa who murdered the last person who messed with the clouds (mental projection Cyclops)
>>
>>90528094
Nah, the only people we have to blame are the chimps that work as writers in marvel. They're so retarded even a middle schooler could chart a better story than them.
>>
>>90527820
WHERE ARE THE TITS ??!!!!!!
>>
>>90528067
>actually EXPLAINED things
>instead of just attacking them with no explanation
That's pretty much been the case with EVERY SINGLE HERO VS HERO EVENT for the last 10 years or so.

It's always "people fight because reasons."
>>
just read it

emma unleashes killer robots
and psylocke has a "I have KATANAS, YOU CANT BEAT ME WITH HAIR" scene

it ended up as a storytime of pain
>>
>>90528398
Not really, in Schism, Civil War, AvX and Civil War II each side knew exactly what they fighting over. What they were fighting over was stupid, but at least they knew what the other side wanted and knew why they were against it.
>>
So how did this shit end i couldn't be assed to read them even with storytimes after the second issue
>>
>>90528038
But of course. After last ish had Wrongclops going full retard with 'oh em gee how come you'se inhumans would want to help us?!' I wasn't expecting anything else.
>>
>>90528369
>>
>>90527820
Emmaclops is always half-right
>>
>>90528565
The inhumans and x-men have a big final battle. During the battle, Medusa is told about the saturation point thing. She goes "oh, why didn't they just say so in the first place?" and destroys the cloud. The two sides join hands and hug it out because the conflict is over now that the cloud is gone.

Then Emma goes "welp, now it's time for the inhumans to see what it's like to be genocided" and summons a bunch of inhuman-killing Sentinels. The x-men and inhumans team up to take them down and Emma escapes in the chaos.
>>
>>90527820
Punished Emma.
>>
>>90527820
>making comics heterosexual again
Yay!
>>
>>90527976

>>90528369
>>
Scott wore it better?
>>
>>90527845
>Marvel heroes
>getting along all the time
>>
>>90529384
Threw up reading that, it's like my body rejects stupidity like this
>>
>>90527845
>Emma on anybody's side but Scotts
Did you really expect her to be around after his death?
>>
>>90527820
Those shoulder pads and the spikes on her thighs and forearms are fucking stupid. She isn't even wearing white.
>>
>>90533565
Moon Girl came up with a perfect solution to destroy the cloud in 2 seconds off-panel. Medusa had to press a big red button.
>>
>>90533953
She hasn't worn white since AvX
>>
>>90527820
Isnt this like a liefeld design?
>>
>They even did the "OH MY GOD ALL THOSE PEOPLE SHE KILLED" thing to solidify her status as a villain
Fuck marvel glad I haven't given them a dime since Scarlet Spider ended years ago.
>>
File: Emma Frost24.jpg (61KB, 400x628px) Image search: [Google]
Emma Frost24.jpg
61KB, 400x628px
>>90534007
What's the point in Emma returning to villainy if she's not going to take back her old colors?
>>
>>90534021
Wah wah evil character reverted backwards. Wah wah boo hoo.
>>
>>90534056
Symbolism. She isn't at her roots, but a different kind of "villain"
>>
>>90534058
How much do they pay you to advocate character assassination? Do they also pay you for every post praising Jean Grey turning all men gay?
>>
>>90534058

after more than 20 years. Generation X is from November 1994. She had more years as a hero than as a villain.

She was also never shown before to be psychologically weak, becoming insane is out of character. She has recovered from having her brain fried by the Phoenix, and from being put in catatonic state by Mastermind.
>>
File: Goblyn_Queen_and_Prince.jpg (135KB, 520x706px) Image search: [Google]
Goblyn_Queen_and_Prince.jpg
135KB, 520x706px
>>90527820
Hey Goblyn Queen II, hey!
>>
>>90533986
Stop it. STOP IT! Who comes up with this crap. Makes Onlsaught sound like a smart event in comparisson.
>>
Penance 2.0
>>
>>90527820

I thought it was female Judge Dredd from the thumbnail
>>
File: Monet_is_White_Queen.jpg (613KB, 1332x2048px) Image search: [Google]
Monet_is_White_Queen.jpg
613KB, 1332x2048px
>>90534056
Monet is the current White Queen.
>>
I only read the first two issues and they were mediocre, but this started off bad and only got worse. It's just like the """""writers""""" said fuck it and wrote a Y7 cartoon.
>that dialogue
>those motives
>nuEmma design
>the complete character arc disconnects from DoX->ANAD->IvX
>>
>>90534365
>a minority is head of the 2017 Hellfire Club
why am i not surprised
>>
>>90534369
Also
>deus ex machina bullshit
>"lol why didn't I just lead with the deus ex machina bullshit"
>>
>>90534365
I'm surprised that Marvel is still doing the Victorian rich-people's bondage club. It was goofy when Claremont was doing it.
>>
>>90534109
>>90534109

Eah wah muh gen x fan fiction comic.
>>
>>90534109
Could you be any fucking lamer?

>all men
>only young iceman
WHICH/one?
>>
>>90534735
Do you get paid to swear allegiance to the nation of Bendis, where all people young and old speak the same?
>>
Can someone tell me why BB and medusa werent together.
>>
File: Cg4jAtZ.jpg?1.jpg (75KB, 473x725px) Image search: [Google]
Cg4jAtZ.jpg?1.jpg
75KB, 473x725px
>>90534974
Because comics are for retards.
>>
>>90534899
Do you hate on everything to be a hipster?
>>
>>90535059
No, I only hate horribly written trash like IvsX.
>>
>>90535036
Uk is for retards.
>>
>>90535089
Subjective. Why not read horrible gen x trash where emma becomes good out of character?
>>
>>90535036
That's from The Authority isn't it? I remember the arc after Warren Ellis' had art by Frank Quitely. Was that Millar's run? I know it wasn't Grant Morrison; he wrote later issues.
>>
They made a good effort to put my favourite character in X-Men in the worst place possible. Amazing move that. Someone competent better salvage Emma fucking fast, please. If Guggenheim or Hopeless are the next to get a hold of her, it's all fucking over for her for the next 10 years.

Apart from that, for an event that started on the low end of mediocre, I never would've expected the last issue to be this much complete and concentrated shit. The last issue easily brought this shit down right to all the other crap. Probably even lower. Thinking about it, this shit is worse than Schism already.
At least Schism stuck to its out-of-character bullshit to the end.

God damn, this was terrible. Fuck, this end is worse than a good chunk of motherfucking AvX.
>>
>>90536565
It looks like Emma is going to be an Inhuman villain for the foreseeable future.
>>
>>90536818
Couldn't make any decent Inhuman villains so they had to fucking convert an established X-man into a villain.
>>
>>90536818

I think she would need to go to Space for that. I dont really see it. She doesnt hate the Inhumans who will stay on earth as much as Black Bolt and Medusa.

What I see more likely is something like Sinister manipulates her by creating a Scott clone for her, something like that.
As a villain, her only motivation is being a crazy yandere Cyclops lover.
>>
>>90536894
As if the Inhuman franchise wasn't terrible enough as it is. Marvel is going to utterly ruin those characters.
>>
>>90527820
Just when you thought Civil War 2 was rock bottom, Marvel shows us there is always room to fall farther.
>>
>>90537104
But remember to pre-order Secret Empire guys*

*Secret Empire would have to be on a whole other level of awful to surpass IvX
>>
>>90536818
Maybe she can be a villain worth a damn by killing all the nuhumans on earth and banishing the royals to space.

>>90537132
At this point, I wouldn't put it past Marvel.
>>
>>90527845
No, fuck you. Emma is and always was a villain, making her one of the good guys was just some writers indulging his fanfiction.
>>
>>90537951
>No, fuck you. Emma is and always was a villain,

Not since 1993 at earliest
>>
>>90537951
Even as a villain Emma was super protective of her mutant kids. Say what you will about the Hellions but Emma wanted to help them, even the shit ones.
>>
>>90534462
>goofy
Or one of the most believable, realistic things in the 616
>>
>>90527820
Can I get a quick rundown on IvX please... I've been mia.
>>
>>90538301
Actually if read the old comics, she mostly uses them.

Look at the shit she pulled on firestar. She only became good out of guilt.
>>
>>90527820
the only good thing to come out of this shitshow is that maybe this costume will get added to Marvel Heroes
>>
>>90538671
she begun to change already in the late 80s, when she helped Magneto who was the Professor of the New Mutants because Xavier was in space.
IIRC all the kids were bad in the head after secret wars 2, she tried to improve their minds by deleting some shocking memories, but it made them unemotional and unmotivated, she finally managed to heal them with the help of Magneto and they left in good terms.

also, the Hellions were killed by Sentinels when Fitz Roy attacked, it seems weird to see her using Sentinels. That last part came out of nowhere.
>>
>>90539549
>it seems weird to see her using Sentinels
It was probably just to ramp up Emma's threat level (in addition to controlling Magneto through his helmet) and make her solely The Bad Guy instead of all the X-men.
>>
>>90539549
>>90539633
Those last three pages came out of nowhere. It was pretty darn convenient that all those sentinels just happened to be where the fight was
>>
>>90529384
She doesn't escape, she's caught by Havok who presumably shoots her full of Punch Dimension, hence the helmet.
>>
>>90528265
covered by shadows but they still exist
>>
>>90539922
she escaped, havok grabbed her, told her "I am doing this for Scott, this is the last thing I do for you, my last favor" and teleported away with her

as a telepath, she doesnt really need her eyes to see (Destiny, Mystiques girlfriend, had a solid mask on all the time)

she is free, and just cosplaying as her dead lover. perhaps the little part of diamong Meduse broke from her left her with a scar in the face and thats why she wears the helmet. But I think its just cosplaying.
>>
I just finished this.

What a fucking shitfest. This is legitimately the worst comic I've probably read, not even worth pirating to see how bad it was.

>Johnny Storm
I feel bad for him.
>>
>>90535542
It was Millar's.
>>
Am I the only who sees an irony in this?

I mean, the X-Men were the premier marvel's group of diversity characters and civil rights champions. And currently, in an era of sjw books, marvel basically threw their premier diversity hero group under a bus by making them look "villanous", stupid, illogical, and jerks, while at the same time, they portrayed a group known for eugenics, enslavement, xenophobia, tyranny as in the right, the heroes.
>>
>>90540508
>for an entirely corporate reason.
How could you left this out?
>>
>>90540561
because that was beside the point.

the point is - marvel promotes the shit out of minorities, while they shit on their first minority group. it's that dichotomy that interests me
>>
File: spoopy.jpg (105KB, 294x277px) Image search: [Google]
spoopy.jpg
105KB, 294x277px
>>90540508
The man championing the Inhumans is a large supporter of this guy
>>
>>90540638
delet this
>>
>>90540626
Because they are not THEIR minorities.
>>
>>90540664
And the question is, were they ever THEIRS?
Because reading various marvel biographies, there always seemed to be a rift between X-Men and the rest of the marvel universe
>>
>>90540626
No, it's not, it'd be "interesting" if this was the first time Marvel shits on their properties to try and make bank, but it's not. The fact they're crapping the X-Men because other company might make money at their expenses despite seemingly having a full-on diversity approach in their books makes this situation all more ironic.
>>
>>90540688
>And the question is, were they ever THEIRS?
Yes.

>Because reading various marvel biographies, there always seemed to be a rift between X-Men and the rest of the marvel universe
Because aside Spider-Man everything in the Marvel universe was B-list at best. Marvel WAS the X-Men once the Fantastic Four stopped being their main book.
>>
>>90540724
beside X-Men and FF I don't remember ever any other situation like that
>>
File: omifskVW4h1tukgjoo1_1280.png (1MB, 600x938px) Image search: [Google]
omifskVW4h1tukgjoo1_1280.png
1MB, 600x938px
>>
>>90540760
The thing is, people like Stern, Brevoort, Quesada, Bendis, or Alonso, kinda hated the X-Men and that they were super popular
>>
>>90540761
Onslaught and mostly everything nu-Marvel does to their old heroes to promote their politically correct replacements.
>>
>>90537951
Everything after the shitty Stan Lee run is fanfiction, you mouth breathing retard.
>>
>>90540769
wtf, they already did a parody?
>>
>>90540791
>he thing is, people like Stern, Brevoort, Quesada, Bendis, or Alonso
Do you have anything to back that up?
>>
>>90540813
Anything outside the Claremont run is straight up fanfiction. Elseworld stories at best.
>>
>>90540798
During Heroes Reborn, Marvel put pretty popular artists, like Lee, Liefeld and Portacio to draw their c-list books. Does it look like shitting to you?

But I do agree that they're chasing the tumblr audience currently and constantly try to piss of their conservative audience
>>
>>90540849
Killing your heroes and outsourcing them to the current meme artists to try and make some money? It's pathetic, not to mention all the people who were fired after that. So, yes, it does look like a big fuck you.
>>
>>90540830
I see like you are new.
Alonso prided itself (while being an x-men editor) that he never read any x-book ever

Quesada is responsible for no more mutants, and please more avengers, but with wolverine and spider-man, because otherwise, no sales, also he reduced x-books sometimes out of spite, like the one that was written and drawn by Byrne

Stern is a different case, as he didn't really understand the x-men, he did take minor jabs at magneto on various occassions, and he did write the original AvX, where the x-men were shown as violent retard fanatics.

Brevoort is so obvious that really.
>>
>>90540830
Brevoort and Quesada for sure have. If its not hate, they dislike the status the X-Men have/had.

They prefer it to be more like DC where the most popular characters are the most popular in universe characters. The MCU has helped them alot in trying to make that happen but even before that things like New Avengers and M-Day were attempts in moving in that direction.
>>
>>90537951
Yeah, that's why she has been with the good guys longer than with the bad guys
>>
>>90540925
It was a success and it did revitalize the heroes.
There is difference between a desperate attempt at making your properties popular, and a conscious self-sabotage.

Unless you think that not-publishing FF at all is supposed to revitalize them?
>>
>>90540929
I see you're a faggot. I probably been more time here than you, filthy phone poster.

>Stern is a different case, as he didn't really understand the x-men
Mocking Magneto does not really equal hate. And AvX happened post X-Men embargo so it doesn't really count.

>>90541004
Quesada and Breevort are imposing faggots. No surprises I guess.
>>
>>90540830

X-Men for them are an unliked last resort, like an unwanted child.

Their attitude seems to be
"fuck, sales are shit, I guess that means well have to stop shitting on the fucking xmen for a while to see if their fans begin buying some books"
a last resorts for when sales are bad, but they would prefer it if they could succeed with their other books.
>>
>>90527820
>Emma is showing less skin as evil compared to when she is good
What a strange time we live in
>>
>>90541037
Nobody said it was a failure, don't change the goalposts.

It nonetheless was a blatant sell-out, and before you ask, yes, I consider that shitting on the characters.
>>
>>90541052
You are being anal about my choice of words, but it doesn't negate the fact that many writers at marvel were jealous. I don't feel like educating every time every one on /co/, especially those, who have no desire in searching for source material themselves, like I did

I can recommend to you downloading Amazing Heroes, some Comic Journal interviews, Untold Marvel story, and Shooter's blog, you hostile motherfucker
>>
>>90527820
Poor Emma
>>
>>90541101
It was a sell-out, but it wasn't done to sabotage, reduce, or minimize the characters.

And while I agree that marvel's current policy is cringe, it's not the same as retconning mutants out of their status, cutting off the books, despite the popularity, mistreating the property, and straight up showing these characters as insane / villanous / illogical, in order to elevate a different franchise, and a franchise that is in direct competition to the x-men
>>
>>90540929

Alonso's run as X editor was good though?
>>
>>90541115
Should I apologize for not being informed in every little gossip rumour around capeshit, you sensitive retard? If you want a safe space try another website. Anyway I'm not humoring anymore faggot.
>>
>>90541187
he wasn't the main editor, though
Guess who was the main editor then?
Hint: the same dude that left marvel not so long ago, and took Remender with him
>>
>>90541205
You don't have to apologize, just understand that I don't feel like reposting, writing another essay for the nth time, about things that are obvious for me
>>
>>90541213

Alonso was a Senior Editor, and the Executive Editor for the Messiah Complex -> Second Coming time frame
>>
>>90541167
I might have been cry out of desperation, yeah, but it still was a sell-out nonetheless.

I do agree is nowhere near the current situation which is all kinds of fucked up.
>>
File: file.png (3MB, 1800x1220px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
3MB, 1800x1220px
reminder
>>
>>90541282
Oh yeah, during the post M-day thing.
Albeit I remember that it was Lowe who was handling most of the stuff, with Alonso okaying things, albeit I might be wrong
>>
>>90541350
>"You're acting like Scott Summers"
>Emma literally became, what she thought was, Scott Summers
Not enough to mark it out, but still funny.
>>
>>90541350
Should "Conflict is one sided as fuck" get filled in?
>>
>>90541419
It depends. If we're talking about motivations then X-Men stomps, but as far as battles went they were pretty even.
>>
>>90541213
>Guess who was the main editor then?
>Hint: the same dude that left marvel not so long ago, and took Remender with him

I have no clue who you're referring to, since Remender is doing all Image books and not working for any other editors.
>>
>>90541471
Mike Marts
>>
>>90540769
Would read.
>>
>>90527820
Is that helmet just for design or does it function just like magneto's helmet?

If the latter, wouldnt she be unable to do her telepathic things?
>>
None of this would be happening if Cyke had knocked her up before he croaked. Emma should just go to Sinister and get some Scott semen we all know he has
>>
>>90541847
Emma is just wearing it because she is sad.
>>
>>90541847
It's a symbol.
>>
>>90541847
I'm thinking design
why would one of the world's most powerful telepaths need a anti-telepath helmet?
>>
>>90542359
To shut out the voices so she can sleep.
>>
File: 1480172655501.jpg (57KB, 960x951px) Image search: [Google]
1480172655501.jpg
57KB, 960x951px
>>90540769
Kek, nice
>>
>>90542103
She has no eggs in her
>>
J in Spanish sounds much harder than english H, at least in Spain and Argentina. Venezuelans do pronounce it as the English H, I guess the same happens in other countries.

R is the classic rolled R like in latin or Italian. Rolled when a word starts with R or when it is written as rr, and a single tap in the other cases.
Pero and Perro sound very different.
>>
>>90544542
sorry, that was for int
>>
>>90544579
Fuck you perro.
>>
>>90534397
>A kid is the head the 2015 Hellfire Club
Are you surprised?
>>
Imagine if you have to buy Inhuman books to read about Villain Emma, the nightmare may not be over.
>>
>>90527820
This ending makes so little sense. It's infuriating, how blatantly editorial wants to push mutants as baddies and inhumans as goodies.

>dat "Terrigenesis wasn't worth a single human life."

FUCKING WHAT, why did they try to stop Alchemy and Scott in the first fucking place, then? The cloud was already killing mutants at that point. This event was obviously engineered to fix the state of the Inhumans, where they were now comparable to genocidal monsters, by demonizing another group, and yet all it's done is shown fans that they will never ever be written well again.
>>
>>90537951
>No, fuck you. Emma is and always was a villain, making her one of the good guys was just some writers indulging his fanfiction.

Yeah.
>>
>>90527820
She looks ready for XTREME PUNISHMENT
>>
>>90527820

Jesus..Fuck. Thank god I stopped caring about Marvel a while ago.
>>
>Can control Magneto and have him access his abilities successfully while simultaneously going about her other tasks when Magneto has trained himself extensively against psychic intrusion, given Xavier was his rival
>Can't get through Medusa's
What is this level of bullshit?
>>
>>90538004
Earlier than that. She was antagonistic at worst once the New Mutants are put into the Massachusetts Academy and Magneto joins the Hellfire Club and that was in the mid-80s. Phalanx Saga/Generation X just completed her long slide to hero or anti-hero. Morrison made her a full fledged X-Man.

Even still though, Phalanx Saga was 1993 yeah. Emma was introduced in 1980. She's been a good guy for damn near twice as long as she was ever a villain and far longer than she was ever outright evil.
>>
>>90527883
I really don't think it'll last. Then again I assumed they weren't going to seriously run with "Black Cat: Evil Crimelord" for any significant length of time and not only do they seem to keep going with it, they're doubling down.

Marvel's like Vince McMahon. The fans tell them what they want and don't want, Marvel goes "FUCK YOU" and gives you what you don't want twice as hard.
>>
>>90528037
Realize that they're probably just writing what editorial tells them to write. I mean they deserve blame because they obviously half-assed it and I doubt it's a case like, say, Seagle and Kelly's aborted runs in the '90s where editorial was practically rewriting entire issues themselves.

But you can't turn chicken shit into chicken salad. They were given an impossible task.
>>
>>90529384
The Sentinels thing is doubly dumb because one of the big kickstarters for her becoming a hero was Fitzroy attacking the Hellfire Club with Sentinels and slaughtering her students with them. I mean mutants in general are not going to like Sentinels but if any mutie's going to have a problem with them, it's Emma.
>>
>>90534369
My favorite part is one of the biggest problems I have with comics like this: big moments that amount to nothing because the moment exists for the moment and not as part of the larger story.

Specifically, the previous issue ends with Mosaic possessing Storm. Well holy shit, Storm's powerful and the leader of the X-Men plus Mosaic gets their memories and shit when he jumps into them. So you have a guy who's inside the leader of the X-Men with the ability to perfectly impersonate them. Perfect chance to cause chaos and have that be a huge plot point right? Well no because like four pages into the next issue he's attacked and it's done away with.

It's a problem that plagues event comics in general. Blackest Night had similar problems.
>>
>>90536565
As bad as this is, it's still not worse than Battle of the Atom which is the absolute worst X-Men story I've ever read.
>>
>>90549922
I've been trying to decide which story is worse all day.

They are both so bad.
>>
>>90549922
Battle of the Atom was completely pointless and full retard. IvX was needed based on previous events and went full retard. I don't remember Battle of the Atom having this sheer level of character assassination because of bad future versions in forced villain role.
>>
>>90549922
But at leas Battle of the Atom wasn´t a completely mess like this

This was one of the worst cases of character assassination that I´ve seen.

The worst thing about this shit is that editors are still talking about how Young Cyclops will have to deal with how much he hates his future self

LIKE WHY??
>>
>>90527820
For a minute there I thought this was a Rule 63 Master of the World.

That isn't Emma, tho, right? Those aren't her colors. What's going on with those wacky muties right now?
>>
>>90550485
>LIKE WHY??
Because they're set on treating Rightclops like a villain indefinitely.
>>
>>90550532
I´ll give them one more shot, even though they dont deserve it, but I´m really close from dropping Marvel
>>
>>90527820
A new female Judge Outfit?
>>
>>90550520
It's Emma.
She went crazy.
>>
File: 22.jpg (2MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
22.jpg
2MB, 1988x3056px
>>90527820
Oh! She joined the Ghosts of Cyclops gang! Loved those guys!
>>
>>90527820
AND IT WILL COME LIKE A FLOOD OF PAIN.
>>
This confirms Emma as the best Scott Summers love interest
>>
>>90551973
Like we needed further proof.
>>
>>90527820
I, for one, welcome our Magneclops Queen overlords.
>>
>>90534365

Damn, M grew up.
>>
>>90550774
Just drop the X-men until shit improves. That line is a dumpster fire.
>>
>>90552771
I feel like they have people who doesnt care about the characters writing them

This is bullshit after bullshit
>>
>>90529242
So Medusa literally breaks up with Johnny to run smiling down to BB's bar to hook up with him? Damn. They literally made Johnny Storm into Medusa's mid-life crisis...
>>
>>90553577
She wanted some younger dick for a change

Then she went back to husband
>>
>>90544514
What? Source?
>>
>>90553577

And Black Bolt just accepts her back because Soule writes the worst, most pathetic Black Bolt of all time. Medusa annulling her marriage and hooking up with Johnny was such an uncharacteristic action it's insane...and it was never even explained or rationalized in any serious manner. Zero chemistry, zero...anything. Even worse is the fact that it not only was Medusa spitting in the face of Black Bolt, but both Johnny and Medusa basically spit in the face of Crystal, considering Johnny was her first love and they were together for a long time.

God, I hate everything about this...
>>
File: Confusion.gif (2MB, 400x226px) Image search: [Google]
Confusion.gif
2MB, 400x226px
>>90534397
>a minority is head of the 2017 Hellfire Club
The Hellfire Club is literally MADE of minorities, idiot.
Or did you forget that muties are a minority?
>>
>>90553577
Yeah, the whole IvsX thing is a mess
>>
I Hope Emma forms a new X-Men team made up of new Mutants and the few Mutants still allowed to be radical.

She also find a Mutant with a power similar to Cyclops, who she tries to mold into Cyclops. And the guy can't actually fill those shoes. But hey he keeps trying because he gets to fuck her.
>>
>>90554486
I would really like her leading a team of young mutans but we all know that Marvel will end up labelling her team as "The New Brotherhood of Evil Mutants"
>>
>>90550309
BotA was basically one giant "fuck you" to the idea that the O5 weren't here to stay. It was a poorly told mess with characters that were little more than cardboard cutouts, probably the worst scene to ever feature Wolverine and written across like three or four books that were all very, very bad themselves.
>>
>>90554486
>But hey he keeps trying because he gets to fuck her.
How about, despite power differences, she tries to use Hellion in that role? And also fucks him?
>>
>>90555240
Dammit, if only Tykelops instead of Warren hooked up with X-23, then we could have had the ultimate love rectangle here.
>>
>>90547707
Medusa's true brain is the hair or the hairs work as an advanced Magneto helmet.
>>
File: iuy.png (477KB, 370x738px) Image search: [Google]
iuy.png
477KB, 370x738px
>>90555435
No
>>
>>90554486
>plot twist: he is actually cyclops, pulling a Xorn
>>
>>90547707
Magneto has let her read his mind enough times that she's scoped his brain out and figured how to bypass his defenses
>>
>>90556167
But he had his helmet on.
>>
>>90556205
No he didn't
>>
>>90556094
so apparently X-23 is a swarthy latin now? or is that just comics conforming to movie shit? i always she was half asian. that's how she was always drawn imo, until recently.
>>
File: emma's frosty clit.jpg (2MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
emma's frosty clit.jpg
2MB, 1988x3056px
Clearly this chunk of Emma that Medusa is hanging onto will come into play sometime down the road.
>>
File: X-23.png (340KB, 552x440px) Image search: [Google]
X-23.png
340KB, 552x440px
>>90556451
I always assumed she was just tanned
>>
>>90556451
>so apparently X-23 is a swarthy latin now
No and she never was
>>
>>90556510
there is a Laura cheesecake thread in the catalog, and a lot of people were referring to her as latina in it. i think it's the movie bleeding off on them.
>>
>>90556546
>i think it's the movie bleeding off on them.
Well that's just anons being stupid
>>
>>90542432
She loses her telepathy in diamond form anyway, so that would be redundant.
>>
Remember when Marvel wanted to kick the X-men off into space but instead now the Inhumans are the ones fucking off
>>
>>90556451
She's exactly as Asian as Logan, because she is Logan without a y-chromosome.
>>
File: Vince-McMahon-money.0.0.jpg (133KB, 1310x873px) Image search: [Google]
Vince-McMahon-money.0.0.jpg
133KB, 1310x873px
>>90549289
>Marvel's like Vince McMahon. The fans tell them what they want and don't want, Marvel goes "FUCK YOU" and gives you what you don't want twice as hard.

You don't like what you like, you like what I tell you to like
>>
>>90556644
not exactly. her mother filled in the damaged dna with her own, then carried her to term. she's not an exact clone of wolverine. technically she's a test tube baby of logan and sarah kinney, with his power set.
>>
>>90556644
Broken DNA sample, that the Asian doctor woman who quasi-raised X-23 had to splice her DNA into to make the cloning process work. Dr. Kinney was her biological mother in a certain sense. Hence the half-Asian part.
>>
>>90556463
could be why she's wearing that cylops/magneto looking helmet. part of her face is probably missing now
>>
>>90556709
>her mother filled in the damaged dna with her own
That's headcanon. It's not corroberated by anything but Laura's character design and the artist likely didn't have a clue what her genetics were supposed to be.
>>
>>90556812
no it isn't. it's specifically stated in Innocence Lost. they were able to create her by combining a X chromosome from logan's dna with a viable embryo, which was provided by Dr. Kinney.
>>
>>90556900
>it's specifically stated in Innocence Lost
No.
>they were able to create her by combining a X chromosome from logan's dna with a viable embryo
No. They developed a full embryo from purely Wolverine's DNA and implanted it in Sarah Kinney to carry it to term.
Sarah Kinney did not contribute genetic material to her.
>>
is this a good jumping off point? I begun reading X-Men with Morrison's run and Cyclops and Emma were my faves.
>>
File: 1420678370836.jpg (173KB, 854x859px) Image search: [Google]
1420678370836.jpg
173KB, 854x859px
>>90558582
You're missing out. Should've jumped off early in Bendis' run.
That's several years with a peaceful mind that you've missed by now.
Get on that shit right now. You've got a life to catch up on.
>>
>>90557466
Thing is, Laura looks a lot like Sarah.
>>
>>90540769
FUCKIN SAVED
>>
How long till Emma tries to jump teen Cyclops dick?
>>
>>90534021
>Supporting that endless "Spidey-Clone" bbullshit

You're actually part of the problem.
>>
>>90556736
Her nose is the flaw in her diamond form because it wasn't part of her body.
>>
>>90559490
Wouldn't that be an issue for her boobs too then?
>>
>>90559625
That was just from boob steroids.
>>
>>90540769
>Trigger discipline
>>
>>90559490
Flaw? She is perfect
>>
>>90556463
BB uses that part of her to stir drinks.
>>
Emma and Maddie team up soon

They will try to bring back Scott using a semen sample
>>
>>90540056
Thanks, mate.
>>
>>90549289
Black Cat is still a crime boss?
I assumed they'd drop it whenever DC dropped Catwoman crime boss.

But I guess they didn't wanna be too obvious with their copying.
>>
>>90528094
how is that bad judgement
>>
>>90534462
The Hellfire club actually exists IRL. Having it a rich-people's bondage club is called doing the proper research.
>>
>>90536916
What if she gleans secrets about the horrible stuff the inhumans have done with her telepathy and broadcasts it to people in space so that BB can get sent to space-jail?
>>
>>90562173
IRL they come in two classes, the middle class BDSM clubs that are pretty tame and are there for socializing and to make arrangements for other places (there are certain shows that go further but those are a rarity and don't believe that those vegas shows you see online are everywhere) and the ones for the rich. Which have escorts that you pay for and swingers and all sorts of stuff.

They aren't THAT much different at the basic level, but in the first it's all about finding interests with people and learning everyones level of comfort. The later is money buys that all.
>>
>>90533986
>Moon Girl came up with a perfect solution to destroy the cloud in 2 seconds off-panel.

This is literally all you need to know about the character. All about the character and the creative process behind it, in fact.
>>
>>90528014

Lalala lovey dove
>>
File: 1450833049154.jpg (163KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1450833049154.jpg
163KB, 1280x960px
>>90533986
>mfw marvels masterplan to make moon-girl public favorite is to have her solve the whole terrigne situation
>>
>>90556463

Its her eye or ear.
>>
>>90564083
Her nipple.
>>
how do I tell Marvel I hate this? is complaining worth it?
>>
>>90565349
Soule's tweet about IvsX ending is full of complaints

Maybe that works (?)
>>
>>90537951
Spotted the shill.
>>
I've not been reading comics for the last few months, but since this is ending, I had a look. How come half of Havok's head is burned off? And why does Colossus have a beard and seem to speak in semi-broken english? He was always fluent before, but now, he's like, 'is no trouble, I take care of threat'.
>>
>>90556643
Six inhumans and one kree super soldier are going off-world in Royals, the rest are unfortunately staying.
>>
>>90568352
God willing, Medusa's the one who dies at the end of it.
Thread posts: 235
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.