[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this worth getting?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 81z1bSIt7dL._SY550_.jpg (59KB, 409x550px) Image search: [Google]
81z1bSIt7dL._SY550_.jpg
59KB, 409x550px
Is this worth getting?
>>
>>90516490
i was never a fan of them. but it is a milestone at pop culture, so if you have (to spend) the money go for it.
>>
>>90516490
If you already have the Mike Judge Collection, then it's not worth it, it's just a repackaging of those.
You're better off downloading the KingTurd Collection which has all the episodes uncut as well as music videos.
>>
>>90517023
this

you take out all the music video parts, it kinda feels like a piece of your soul is missing.

though, thats just me since i watched all of it when it was new and have it all on VHS from marathons.
>>
>>90517023

Can I buy the KingTurd collection? I don't want to get in trouble with my ISP by downloading copyrighted material.
>>
>>90517023
>You're better off downloading the KingTurd Collection

A thousand times this.

The King Turd Collection is 110% thorough and fuckloaded with every extra you can think of.

Couldn't recommend it more.
>>
>>90517626
>Can I buy the KingTurd collection?

Well, I bought mine at a convention from a bootleg dealer, but the collection even comes with a message on it saying "If you paid money for this you were ripped off" since it's available for free online. (personally, I didn't feel ripped off because it saved me the time of having to download and burn the disks myself).
>>
>Beavis and Butthead uncensored

What's there in the uncut version? They don't ever cuss and whenever there was nudity it was covered up by something in the foreground. Does the uncut version have bare breasts or something?
>>
>>90517743
>What's there in the uncut version?

The Mike Judge Collection DVDs had some of the cruder scenes cut from episodes, like a bit where B&B are in stalls pooping and making loud shitting noises and laughing. So scenes like that are probably what they're talking about.

The episodes had other edits, like they don't chant the tune of "Iron Man" anymore because of licensing issues, so they were redubbed chanting something else. Judge also redubbed some dialogue to change jokes. Dunno if this "uncut" rerelease will revert those changes; probably not.
>>
Pris and cons:
+It's 25 bucks
+Includes all of the Mike Judge Collections
+Includes the 2011 season
+Includes the movie
+Includes music videos on separate discs

-Is not actually "complete" and it's missing several episodes
-Some episodes are altered
-not every music video is included, and they aren't part of the episodes
-DVD ONLY, despite the movie and 2011 season being available on BD

>>90517822
They definitely still chant Iron Man in this release.
>>
>>90517023
Thanks for letting me know about the KingTurd collection!
>>
>>90517626
>I don't want to get in trouble with my ISP by downloading copyrighted material.

Being this redpilled!

If they don't wanna to you to pirate, then why they should force you to give you a gimp product? fucking greedy american companies.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.