[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>people bitching about a hip-hop variant cover because a black

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: X-Men_Gold_1_Preview_2.jpg (241KB, 600x911px) Image search: [Google]
X-Men_Gold_1_Preview_2.jpg
241KB, 600x911px
>people bitching about a hip-hop variant cover because a black guy drew it in a style used in a popular hip-hop magazine
>people bitching about a gay person getting added to the team at some point in the future because apparently the X-men haven't been an allegory for the gays for decades
>no one bitching about the fact that Logan CUT THROUGH TERRAX'S AXE
/pol/ needs to fuck off so we can finally get back to bitching about what really matters, because this is some absolute bullshit right here and no one seems to care.
>>
Nobody reads comics lol
>>
Nobody's complaining because they aren't paying out of their ass for comics that have abandoned their original audience.
>>
>>90513121
Wolverine's claws are Adamantium.
>>
>>90513121
>no one bitching about the fact that Logan CUT THROUGH TERRAX'S AXE
Maybe this one's a rental.
>>
>>90513492
And Terrax's Axe is powered by the Power Cosmic. It's the equivalent of Silver Surfer's board.
>>
>>90513547
Silver Surfer can get put in a headlock by Black Panther. Cosmic ain't shit.
>>
>>90513121
>>people bitching about a hip-hop variant cover because a black guy drew it in a style used in a popular hip-hop magazine

Then the style is shit.
>>
>>90513614
Black Panther is powered by the Panther God. Logan isn't powered by the fucking Leaf God.
>>
>>90513614
It was an armbar and he let it happen.
>>
>>90513663
He has access to the Bub Force and his claws are folded over 10000 times.
>>
>>90513121
You're right, that is total bullshit.

And if Marvel hadn't been up it's own ass with the damn political stuff, shitty events, character assassination and shoving these new stupid characters into everything then people might actually not just go "Oh thank god, a regular stupid thing from comics" for a change.

When everything else is a rolling dumpster fire of stupidity, stuff like this is almost refreshing to know that they can fuck up in regular ways too, like continuity and remembering what the fucking power cosmic is.
>>
>>90513547
Silver Surfer's board breaks all the goddamn time.
>>
File: 2006-02-222p40.jpg (53KB, 233x322px) Image search: [Google]
2006-02-222p40.jpg
53KB, 233x322px
>>90513121
What in the fuck. Better be a danger room scenario.
>>
>>90514328
Terrax is probably getting revenge for the Phoenix Force killing everyone on his planet.
>>
I thought this preview was to show that xmen is still going to be written horribly and thats why they need to show terrax axe getting cut up by wolverine..
>>
>people bitching about a hip-hop variant cover because a black guy drew it in a style used in a popular hip-hop magazine

It's not even in his style, you retard. That's why it was so goddamned awful, he tried to do something he couldn't.
Go fuck yourself, bad art is bad art, I hate relativists like you that keep letting shitty artists thrive because it's "stylized" and "modern".
>>
>>90514389
Maybe he wasn't even attacking. He was probably just stopping by to pick up some seeds to take back to his farm and see how his buddy Fin-Fang Foom is doing when suddenly those stinkin' muties jumped him.
>>
>>90514492
I think OP's point was more "it's a fucking variant cover, who the hell cares?"
>>
File: dear lord.jpg (224KB, 790x1200px) Image search: [Google]
dear lord.jpg
224KB, 790x1200px
>>90514492

dont kno mane, look pretti good 2 mii

>>90514607

imma get variant up n yur azz
>>
>>90514821
Why are you typing that way?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.