[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

I want you to test something for me will ya? If you have a dad

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: AVEN2015001_cov.jpg (253KB, 785x1200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
AVEN2015001_cov.jpg
253KB, 785x1200px
I want you to test something for me will ya? If you have a dad that was relatively into comics on his youth go talk to him, show him this picture and tell him "Hey dad, remember those comics you used to like when you were a youngster? This is what they are now". Tell him that Miss Marvel is a Muslim now, tell him that Spiderman is black, tell him that Ironman is black, tell him that Thor is a woman now and tell him that Captain America is black. Then come back here and post his answer.
>>
He said he doesn't care about this bullshit and also told me relate that, in his words, "OP is a massive faggot."
>>
File: mvXisfG.jpg (605KB, 2560x2560px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
mvXisfG.jpg
605KB, 2560x2560px
no fucks to give
turns out adults don't obsess over comics
>>
When I told by dad about Carol becoming Captain Marvel he was more concerned about the idea that they were dropping the women's lib stuff, but was actually comforted by the idea that Ms Marvel had at least passed on to another girl. I think most comic fans are used to the idea of legacy heroes even if they're lapsed readers.
>>
He really doesn't care but wants to know where he can buy some translated Asterix and Spirou trades. And if they are still making Heavy Metal books
>>
>>90511744
Rhodey
John Walker
Sharon Ventura
Eric Masterson
Ben Reilly
>>
All he did was pants me and call me a nerd.
>>
>>90511744
None of that shit is inherently bad you retard, the problem is the actual writing for some of these characters is god awful
>>
>>90511744
>implying I'm going to bother my dad with a loaded questions because some fag on 4chan told me to
>implying my dad is a capepleb
He'd look down on me for caring about the legacy of fictional men in tights.
>>
>>90511744
"All people are born equal, we are to be judged by the content of our character and not by the color of our skin.I thought your mother and I rasies you better than this, son. You haven't been going on /pol/, have you?"

-my dad
>>
>>90511744
go back to /pol/
>>
>>90511744
>If you have a dad that was relatively into comics on his youth go talk to him, show him this picture and tell him "Hey dad, remember those comics you used to like when you were a youngster? This is what they are now". Tell him that Miss Marvel is a Muslim now
"Wow, so she's just like me!"
>>
>"The circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It's what writers do with the gift of bringing those characters to life that determines who they are"
This is what he said.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.