[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I get why Batman doesn't kill Joker. He has a rule against

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: frodo question.jpg (43KB, 600x599px) Image search: [Google]
frodo question.jpg
43KB, 600x599px
I get why Batman doesn't kill Joker. He has a rule against killing, fine. But what's stopping him from severing his spine or cutting off his hands and feet or giving him a lobotomy or something to make him severely disabled? Isn't it unethical to let him keep on killing?
>>
He wants to, but ultimately won't let himself cross that line.
>>
Why doesn't he rape the Joker?
>>
>>90511645
How would that prevent Joker from killing people (in the long run)? Sure, it would keep Joker disabled for a few seconds before Batman cums, but then he'll go right back to killing. Disabling him is a more ethical option.
>>
Why doesn't a cop kill the joker?
>>
File: 000.jpg (87KB, 398x453px) Image search: [Google]
000.jpg
87KB, 398x453px
>>90511371
>Batman saves the Joker's life at the end of the story

>>90511645
But that's what Joker wants.
>>
Why doesn't the Joker just move to a city without a Batman if he hates Batman so much?
>>
He tried that, Joker just suicides.
>>
>>90515213
Wait, so if he suicides then why is he still alive? When did this happen?
>>
>>90511818
Joker loves Batman.
>>
>>90511690
>a few seconds
You underestimate the Dark Nut
>>
>>90515277
Dark Knight Returns iirc
>>
>>90515393

That's not why Joker suicided, he suicided to show Batman how much of a pussy he was for not killing him
>>
>>90511371
He'd have to do it to Harley too after she flies by for revenge, and he doesn't have the guts to do it to a woman
>>
File: Tired Batman.jpg (16KB, 796x596px) Image search: [Google]
Tired Batman.jpg
16KB, 796x596px
>>90511645
Gordon, stop. I'm not going to do it.
>>
>>90511645

he does. why do you think the joker keeps committing crimes?
>>
>>90511371

if someone constantly escapes over and over again like on a weekly basis, its kidn of your own fault if he continues to kill people.
>>
>>90511818
Even casuals like you must have seen the Dark Knight. "I don't want to kill you. What would I do without you? You complete me. I think we're destined to do this forever."
>>
If you kill the joker, he wins
>>
>>90511645
Dead meme
>>
>>90511751

He's been shot multiple times by cops, it didn't take.
>>
>>90511371
>But what's stopping him from severing his spine or cutting off his hands and feet or giving him a lobotomy or something to make him severely disabled

That just sounds depraved. Just killing him outright during a fight would be giving him a far more dignified and humane ending than that
>>
>>90516645
After the first escape, every death is on you.
I couldn't live with that, let alone let the Joker live.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.