[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

Samurai Jack Discussion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 4iC9gH0.jpg (25KB, 799x613px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
4iC9gH0.jpg
25KB, 799x613px
Do you think Season 5 is going to wrap up the series with the future Jack that the Guardian Portal showed, or are they going to forget about that episode? I'm hoping they do it for continuity reasons, but I'm worried they won't as Jack doesn't age according to S5 and he looks noticeably older in pic related.
>>
>>90507079
Isnt that after he goes back to the past
>>
>>90507154
I took it as meaning as that's what Jack is going to look like when he's ready to use the portal.
>>
I don't think if they change it it's so much they forgot, it's that Genndy has had years that he possibly came up with what he thinks is a better ending.
>>
>>90507256
I doubt they would forget about this episode. S5's creators have to have rewatched the series a few times before beginning work on it.
>>
The only thing I can think of right now is that there will be a timeskip between Jack's final battle with Aku and his fight with the Guardian. I feel that during the fight something will happen to make Jack lose his immortality but not his youth. After killing Aku he'll feel responsible to stick around to help rebuild the world because it was his fault Aku reigned for so long. Eventually, once everything is settled and after having been king for many years, he finally goes back in time through the portal to live his last years in his natal home.
>>
>>90507079
I'm also worried about the ending. How are they going to handle the time travel logic? When Jack manage to go back to the past and kill Aku, will everything he did and saw in the future just disappear? It would be disappointing.
>>
You are overestimating that whole prophecy business. It was vague enough to be dropped so expect that. Hell, Genndy probably didn't really know the ending himself and it definitely changed as the time passed.

It's not going to be about that fucking Portal Guardina.
>>
>>90507079
You think Jack will fully master the sword this time? His father could fly on a cloud and had magic armor, or was that merely a different gift from the gods and not an extension of the sword?
>>
>>90507851
He's more into guns now I'm afraid. He doesn't seem to have had that much time to practice with the sword. Hell, he seems more attached to that retractile electric pole now.
>>
>>90507821
Honestly, my guess is the Jack realizes going to the past is a fools errand as well as more then likely cause many of his friends and people of the future to downright cease to exist, so he just finds a way to kill Aku in the present.
>>
>>90509549
I'm fine with Jack using guns now. He's been in the future for over 50 years, of course he would adapt to future technology over time.
>>
>>90510889
So am I, I'm just saying that he might have lost his touch with swords, even a little.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.