[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would that old Rebirth magic work on Bendis?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: bendis.jpg (95KB, 661x576px) Image search: [Google]
bendis.jpg
95KB, 661x576px
Alternatively: Would you like to see him write Batman?
>>
I want early Marvel Zombies but DC
>>
>>90502339
No, thank you. Keep your fat fuck man baby.
>>
>>90502339
No
Fuck you for even suggesting that

Bendis will just get hyper attached to Duke and make him Batman

Unless they lock Bendis in the company gym and don't let him out until he's fit, keep Bendis away from DC
>>
>>90502339

Bendis was great and ultimately ruined by the Marvel environment. He could get a bat title as long as it's not the main one.

I'd give him a shot.
>>
I'd read a Bendis-written Gotham Central comic.
>>
File: 1470151784334.png (64KB, 500x441px) Image search: [Google]
1470151784334.png
64KB, 500x441px
>>90502339
Bendis being asked to write so many straight White males as the Batfamily contains would be like watching a train wreck.
>>
>>90503023
>Bendis will just get hyper attached to Duke and make him Batman

No.
Bendis will exagerate Duke's feature and either kill him off or write him off.
He would do the same for Batwing.

He would fixate in a tertiary character and it would be as important as any of the Robins.

He would THEN create a character and push it to become Batman so he can get royalty checks in the mail.
>>
>>90503399
Based.
>>
>>90502339
No, get Bendis as far away from Rebirth
>>
>>90503399
/ourguy/
>>
>>90502339
>Would that old Rebirth magic work on Bendis?
It would require him to acknowledge the work and characterisation of other writers, so probably not
>spoiler
Absolutely not, see above
>>
Jesus christ no

Fuck no
>>
>>90502339
I imagine he'd quit before the first issue comes out because he'd have editors not bending over backwards for him.
>>
>>90502339
Is there a character Marvel fans are willing to stick him on forever and no one would care?
>>
Writing Batman would imply he'd be doing it under editors who do kinda sorta give a damn, so I wouldn't immediately be opposed to it.

But whoever said Gotham Central has the right idea.
>>
>>90503023
>>90503465
Bendis never replaced Daredevil with any black guy or whatever.
>>
>>90502339
I would love to see Bendis and Snyder Batman, within half a year Duke will be made Batman, Damian will tell him that he's far better than Bruce ever was, Harper will become the new Batwoman and fans will eat it up saying that it's the best thing ever. Yeah, I want this to happen. If only for people to understand just how awful Bendis is.
>>
Honestly, I'd like to see what Bendis could come up with purely for curiosities sake. If it's shit, they can always boot him off.
>>
File: 18540635.png (109KB, 431x217px) Image search: [Google]
18540635.png
109KB, 431x217px
>>90503221
>>90505825
>Gotham Central
>>
>>90507861
>If it's shit, they can always boot him off
After the damage is done though
>>
Bendis is a known male feminist, the only way a rebirth will happen let alone work would be to get rid of him and his ilk.
>>
>>90502339
No, he burned that bridge years ago and I'd like to think that DC is aware of his habits to not not even consider it. That, and Marvel owns his ass literally and figuratively. He's never gonna leave Marvel unless someone convinces him he's good enough to start from scratch.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.