[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"I'm a monster because I was trained to kill people

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: black-widow-avengers-ultron.jpg (358KB, 2500x1563px) Image search: [Google]
black-widow-avengers-ultron.jpg
358KB, 2500x1563px
>"I'm a monster because I was trained to kill people and can't have babies."
>This statement is made to Bruce FUCKING Banner fresh off of a rampage where he probably killed a few dozen people at least without even thinking

Was Age of Ultron the beginning of the end or just a misfire?
>>
Widow has killed far more innocent people than the Hulk.
>>
A misfire. Killing off quickslav is clear point
>>
>>90501558
Hi /tv/! I see you're here for your morning forum sliding shitposting. No one cares, that scene worked fine in the movie. I suggest you head back to your board and enjoy all the BLACKED posts and other fun!
>>
>>90501558
Was a fucking fantastic scene.
The point she was making was they have a common ground in both not being able to have children thanks to experiments they both had questionable if no consent to, she wasn't just whining like people claim.
>>
>>90501558
You know, despite how out of nowhere it was, I liked the prospect of Widow and Banner porking, that gif none-withstanding
>>
>>90501558
That was the point you retard.
>>
>>90501712
>You know, despite how out of nowhere it was
It really wasn't they had strong emotional moments related to each other, with Banner blaming her for getting him into this mess in the 1st Avengers, the Hulk chasing Widow clearly profoundly frightened her like nothing else we have seen. Her growing to almost be his handler by AOU suggest alot of bonding between them,
>>
>>90501558
I understand being trained to kill people when you were young making you monster but how does not being able to have children make you one also when does she say this in the movie because I think I missed that part
>>
>>90501859
It's more the topper, that they surgically engineered her so that she would not form attachments.
>>
>>90501859
>but how does not being able to have children make you one
It doesn't. The point was that they have the common ground that both can't have children thanks to their transformations.
>>
>>90501859

It doesn't. Bruce was rejecting the idea of a romantic relationship because the idea of ever having children horrified him because of his genetic condition. Natasha was just telling him that he wouldn't need to worry about that with her, so it wasn't actually a barrier to them getting together.
>>
>>90501824
Yes it was.
>>
>>90501824
None of what you evoked pre-AoU screams romantic bond.
>>
I think Widow was just trying to relate to Bruce. Nothing more. But GOD DAMN, the Widow fans get me so angry with their nitpicks. It's like they can't handle their favorite character being flawed.
>>
File: Age of Cucktron2.jpg (155KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
Age of Cucktron2.jpg
155KB, 1024x576px
>>90502567
>women
>being flawed
are you aware of the current (at the time) year?
>>
>>90502969
>took twelve steps back with Natasha's character development
>basically undermined everything she was built to be before aou
>built to be
built to be by whom I wonder?
>>
>>90501859
Hawkguy had a family. When he was tired of being a superhero, he could retire home to his farm and spend the rest of his life raising his kids. Hulk doesn't have that option, because he's always gonna be the Hulk (except for that time he wasn't the Hulk, but decided to be the Hulk again). Black Window was trying to bond with him by revealing that she was also upset that Hawkguy's life was impossible for her. She just kills until she can't kill anymore, and that's that.
>>
>>90503145
adoption's an option
>>
>>90501859
>I'm in love with this man
>I'd like to have maybe a family with him
>I'd like to be a woman like Hawkeye's wife
>Reminded that I'll never be able to because my uterus is gone
Widow had a sad life
>>
>>90503145
>hawkguys life was impossible for her
Nigga just have a 3some baka.
>>
>>90503235
>Reminded that I'll never be able to because my uterus is gone
Hilariously enough, it won't be too long before you could get a uterus transplant, meaning soon this scene will lose its emotional weight.
>>
This is what happens when you give Whedon the hack fraud too much freedom

>muh Banner/Widow romance lmao
>muh quippy robot lmao
>dude let's throw hulkbuster into an already crowded movie lmao
>>
>>90506074
Marvel's magic science should already make that an obsolete problem
But we need some angst in our movie! So it's not all quips!
>>
>nat just wanted to go home and be a family woman after all the killing
she will never have a happy ending
>>
>>90501859
Being infertile fucks women up.
>>
>>90501558
>>"I'm a monster because I was trained to kill people and can't have babies."
She meant that she can't have a family and settle down like normal people, destined to die alone. I'm still baffled people didn't get this, no wonder the writing is so shoddy in most movies.
>>
>>90501558
So what's the deal? She is superhuman or not? Because the films have intentionally left it ambiguous if she was experimented. Why is Marvel leaving it unanswered?
>>
>>90501677
>thanks to experiments they both had questionable if no consent to

banner literally made himself into the hulk lol
>>
>>90506850
With how low powered the MCU Heroes are in general, i'd say she's just well trained and nothing more.
>>
>>90501859
>I understand being trained to kill people when you were young making you monster but how does not being able to have children make you one
If you're a straight, being incapable of being a breeder renders you worthless and contemptible. You literally exist for no purpose if you can't bake bread in the over.
>>
>>90506927

This. She's just crazy good with hand to hand. It'd take an enhanced person or an alien with better physical prowess than the average Human to beat her, seemingly.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.