[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck was her problem.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

What the fuck was her problem.
>>
>>90493522
She was clearly some kind of fae.

We all know how petty and shitty fae can be.
>>
File: 66965858.jpg (81KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
66965858.jpg
81KB, 480x360px
>>90493522
>won't let me stay at your place
>turn you into a monster until you get laid
>give you a magic mirror to spy on people
>>
>>90493952
Hey, you don't see her judging your fetishes. I mean, she is, but you don't see her. That gets her off.
>>
>>90493616
the fairies/elves in my country's folklore are pretty much all assholes

every story is basically a lose-lose situation for whoever they choose to pick on
>>
>>90494043
Holy shit it DOES sound like an elaborate roleplay scenario when you spell it out like that
>>
>>90494083
>the fairies/elves in my country's folklore are pretty much all assholes

They are in pretty much every story, everywhere. It's a good moral to learn: don't mess with the strange and unusual.
>>
>>90493952
>give you a magic mirror to spy on people

She was probably planning to come back and strike him blind for using it, but never got around to it.
>>
Why did she punish everyone else in the castle? What did THEY do??
>>
>>90496387
Still awaiting the damn answer.
>>
>>90497478
Re-read the thread, it's already been addressed.
>>
>>90496387
>>90497478
Guilty by association. Fae/fairies are petty cunts like that.
>>
>>90493522
My question is, what story would we have got if she went to Gaston?
>>
>>90498562

1) Exactly the same but with less fancy castles, because Gaston actually needs to improve himself.
2) Gaston realizes being a beast is actually fucking awesome and he goes around wrecking shit.
>>
>>90498562
Then she would have gotten laid
>>
>>90498578
>>90498583
Sounds like a hentai doujin, plus Gaston can take pride in fucking a faerie rather than chasing a bookworm. No one elopes with mystical bitches like Gaston.
>>
>>90496387
Fairies are cunts in general.
>>
>>90493522
She's a feminist
>>
>>90493522
> He doesn't know about the Fae
> He doesn't know about the laws of hospitality
Laws of hospitality are pretty much universal where you treat travelers and guest as well as you treat your family. So if a stranger comes up to your door at night asking for lodging you give them a warm a spot by the fire and offer to share your food with them. Even the Greek gods had stories where they would appear in disguise to be invited by a stranger (although a lot of those stories with Zeus involve "You didn't invite me to sleep with your underage daughter? Fuck YOU LIGHTENING BOLT!")
Keep in mind there are just as many stories about people wandering into strange cottages, being asshole guests and either being horrifically murdered or transformed into a miserable creature.
The point of those stories is to inform people about how to treat guest and how to act as guest. These were times where you could just straight up murder a person and no one would ever find out; So these scary stories about powerful being that would punish you harshly for taking advantage of other people were completely necessary.
But the other way works too, Cinderella only got to meet her fairy godmother because she offered an old beggar woman some milk.
If you keep reading down with that logic Maleficent is actually the victim in Sleeping Beauty since she was literally the only person not invited to the baby's christening (I forget the exact ceremony) and the sleeping curse was the least she could do for a such a grave slight.

>>90496387
They didn't offer her shelter before the prince. Think about it, none of the servants said "Oh this poor old beggar woman is drenched in the cold, let me take her down to the servants quarters so she can at least warm up" instead they took her to the prince who said "Get the fuck out my castle" and then kicked her out. The servants are just as complicit in her rejection as the prince.
>>
>>90493522
for a second i thought this was a shot snyder used to symbolize superman again.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.