[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/Co/Co/'s Bizarre Adventure: Pure Imagination Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 508
Thread images: 97

File: Pure Imagination.png (457KB, 1275x1170px) Image search: [Google]
Pure Imagination.png
457KB, 1275x1170px
Previous thread: >>80860954
Past threads: http://pastebin.com/YWEhkBmT

YOU SHOULD READ THESE LINKS BEFORE CONTRIBUTING YOUR AUTISM
(ALSO, try not to suggest 1:1 copies of characters and events in JJBA)

>Plot summaries and character list
http://pastebin.com/TXVavPMR

>Abilities and Stands
http://pastebin.com/vYTvZPFP
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1QycIbBT6L7Ny5elmmnhI4OdQYk-yJ-mGJC6TrdwBii8/edit?usp=sharing

>Every part, in order
1 - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1IdBYK9zXpJrDc4vAIHnRLmZpPiKyxiIkj25oOTaaeF0/edit?usp=sharing
2 - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KA0-Y_HnU_m6V5pwZ7fEtqGMnwm43NrshzANTcCxr34
3 - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1hDbP7BA0XBP3_3GW0uphroYjQdcW1EW5b37w-r_lsaI
4 - http://pastebin.com/k6abNX8f
5 - http://pastebin.com/eqPVKMgJ
6 - http://pastebin.com/jUsLRrx1
7 - http://pastebin.com/gq9SjBtj
8 - http://pastebin.com/KqiBUwav

>Images
http://ccba.booru.org/

>Fighting Game
http://pastebin.com/7Q2JhgQg

>/Co/Co/ playlist:「THE SHOW MUST GO ON」
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL0rToV4jvAVAnamBNW_KGUrKXvhTM7n0E

>Phantom Scare: Chapter 1
http://pastebin.com/bsmui6f7

>M.E. LeTerally's Over Heaven: Chapters 1-3
http://pastebin.com/4mfBbVxS

MAIN TOPIC: Fleshing out Part 3's script and a few other things.

>Stand suggestions are welcome. When making a Stand:
1) Read the pastebin/docs to check that there isn't a similar ability already. In fact, try not to have something that mirrors a Stand in JoJo either.

2) Make sure the power isn't too close to what a character can already do in their comic/show.

3) Give it a song/album/band name. Normally it shouldn't directly reference its powers. Instead, pick something based on it loosely reflecting the Stand through the lyrics, feeling, or history.

4) Include the parts it could be in and reasons why it's a fit for them. Please refer to the pastebins to see what each part is about.
>>
File: 「STEAM MACHINE」.jpg (311KB, 1754x2480px) Image search: [Google]
「STEAM MACHINE」.jpg
311KB, 1754x2480px
Need some feedback on this pic; how do you shade properly to give it a more dramatic/MENACING effect?
>>
>>80940352
Okay I think I got everything that wasn't already in the doc somewhere (Labeled under 'SUGGESTIONS FROM THE LOST THREAD), make sure to let Stand Review Fag know when he gets here. Alternatively other anons could maybe give them a once over and post their own opinions on them. We could always use more help with the vetting process.
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (15KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
15KB, 640x480px
So is stop motion allowed?
>>
>>80941215

Jack from TBNC is a major character in Part 1, man. So yeah.
>>
>>80941215
Thought of a technology-based stand for Wallace that fits him being a crackpot inventor.

「Troglodyte」
This stand allows the user to be unaffected by any technology that the user doesn't understand.
It also allows the user to use technology that shouldn't work as long as the user doesn't understand why it shouldn't work.

Wallace is scatterbrained enough to take full advantage of both aspects.
>>
>>80938344
I love the Stand summon capability in ASB and vote in favor of its use here.
>>
File: Jew Producer.jpg (33KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Jew Producer.jpg
33KB, 640x480px
Bringing this back.

Possible Part 5 antagonist.

User: Jew Producer
Name: 「SILVER TONGUE」
Design: Sleek and silver humanoid, perhaps with an overly large mouth or something.
Ability: If the User if able to convince fifty people of a 「lie」, the 「lie」becomes true. If they convince the required amount of people that the sky is red, it'll become red. If they convince people that Old Man Jim down the street died of a stroke, he'll die of a stroke. Could be used in a city environment where the User spreads lies about the Protagonists to hinder them.

Another Anon suggested that the User broadcast over a radio, spreading his lies. In this way, the protagonists have to hunt him down.

Perhaps extremely minor (so minor, that they don't even have Stands) mooks act as spies to Jew Producer, telling him where the gang is so he can affect them better. That, and they can be interrogated to find out where Jew Producer is broadcasting from.

Thoughts?
>>
>>80940915
How many moves for each character are we limited to for the fighting game? I think I can whip up a moveset for Giffany or Knuckles when I wake up tomorrow
>>
File: steammachine1.jpg (475KB, 1754x2480px) Image search: [Google]
steammachine1.jpg
475KB, 1754x2480px
>>80941064
i tried and that's what counts
>>
I leave for a few hours and we hit the bump limit after the thread's been on life support all day?

Since my fears appear to have been justified, I'll go through the doc when I'm off mobile. Still HEAVILY encourage others to voice opinions, however.
>>
File: jonato4.png (169KB, 302x349px) Image search: [Google]
jonato4.png
169KB, 302x349px
>>
>>80941891
No limit. Feel free to go wild for Giffany. I'll work in any Knuckles ideas that seem good enough

Keep in mind that moves will ultimately follow this formatting for the most part: http://dustloop.com/guides/ggac/data/conv.html

I'm going to be putting EVERYTHING in a series of docs but I'm still looking into the conventions of the JoJo games to see if there are any worthwhile tweaks to be made to the base GGAC+ formula. Will probably fuck off to sleep soon, I can only handle so much text on a screen
>>
>>80941064
>>80942067
I like the body, but feel the head needs some work. The mouth and eyes look off to me.
>>
>>80942523
oh sorry i'm not the same person who drew the stand, i just colored it and added a background
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-mjq5ceP74&feature=youtu.be&ab_channel=%E7%A9%BA%E6%9D%A1%E6%89%BF%E5%A4%AA%E9%83%8E
>>
Okay, let's get rockin'.
>Dale
Good power, but I'm not sure I want to bring Dale back except for maybe a reference to how he pioneered the tech needed for Gadget. If he HAS to come back, at least make him RoboDale.
>Rex Banner
Remove the bit about the target genuinely believing a lie, I'm thinking it should only work if Rex has been a good enough investigator to know his target's not telling the truth. Compliments his character and makes him seem more effective at his job, y'know?
>Toad
The Funky Dealer ability has an element of randomness, and I've already admitted my hateboner for that. The rest is pretty good, normally I'd say nay to the two powers thing but since you're doing a two head gimmick I'm hip.
>N.A.
Sorry, not feeling this one.
>Link
Love the name. Cool power too, didn't think I'd be on board (heh) with it at first but by the end I was sold.
>Oswald
Going to admit another bias: I love Oswald the Lucky Rabbit, so any attempt to get him in is much appreciated. I might just pick one power and stick with it, but they both sound solid. I'll let the jury decide which one's cooler.
>Coachman
Interesting idea, but I'm not entirely sure I'm for it. Just digging sounds a little too basic.
>Game Boy
Seems a tad OP, but I kind of like the concept. Could go either way on it, though.
>Oogtar
Make it so there's a method for activating the glitching instead of having it just happen sometimes and I'm sold.
>Ash
I'm hip.
>Cancer
Creepy power. I like it.
>Chowdah
I like the idea of a cooking stand, but having his cooking be able to do ANYTHING based off what's put in there seems OP. Maybe just stick to it helps if it's healthy and it hurts if it's a reject.
>Anya
Assuming that the smoke is a separate entity from the thing providing the bones being taken over, I'm hip.
>Frankie
Interesting. Maybe limit it so she can only have the stand help if Frankie herself thinks the thing will be a chore/difficult, and I'm sold.
>>
>>80944292
>Helloooooooooooo Nurse!
I like it. Nicely balanced, and it's different enough from Baymax that I think it'll work.
>Danny Fenton
Simple, but I like it. Seems like it could have some interesting uses.
>Jazz
Seems OP, but mostly because the Stand Peeler is a great ability just by itself. Just Stand Peeler and maybe enhanced strength and I'd say this one's good.
>Mr. Burns
Wait, so is it the dart that sucks the speed, or is it like Scrooge where you have to be in range? Or is it both? Make that clear and it looks solid to me. Oh yeah, and Smithers is basically Burns' stand already, I'm thinking it should be a bear with Smithers' head just for hilarity's sake.
>>80941888
Reposting is generally frowned upon now that we have the stands doc and a pending section, just so you know. As for the stand itself, do these lies affect the whole world, or just a limited part of it? This decides if the stand is OP as it stands (heh) right now. If it affects the whole world, you're going to have to up the number of people, but if it's something like a 1 km radius, I'd say it's fine. Cool power, would love to see it incorporated somehow.
>>
File: Jotaro vs Dio.jpg (37KB, 720x352px) Image search: [Google]
Jotaro vs Dio.jpg
37KB, 720x352px
>>
Are we keeping the scene at the end where Tom could potentially decide to wish Johnny back to life, but chooses to save Aladdin instead?
>>
>>80944874
Penny for your thoughts?
>>80941640
>>
>>80945454
Ignorance is bliss. And hilarious. Make him a Nigel tier bumbler and I'm sold. Now where's my penny.
>>
>>80945316
Last I saw we were.

Johnny would need to die in a way that makes him be at peace with it though for it to really work.
>>
File: a penny.jpg (28KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
a penny.jpg
28KB, 480x360px
>>80945745
Savor it.
>>
I had an idea. Well, a continuation of an idea. My last idea was that during the climax of part 5, Plucky is unable to deal with whoever the final villain is, his Stand just isn't good enough, so Shaggy, who is somehow brought back into the story, uses Mystery Machine to peel away the layer's of a Jawbreaker to till only the raw center is left, and Plucky eats it and evolves his Stand. Fortunate Son no longer just creates drains hole, it creates plot holes now too, and can completely throw out the script (to reference the Tiny Toons theme song)
>>
>>80946245
Or he could just feed the jawbreaker to his stand.
>>
>>80946245
What's to keep Plucky from going mad with that kind of power?
>>
>>80946301
He (or his Stand as the guy above suggested) ends up coughing up the jawbreaker and it falls down into the gutter drain
>"All that power...go down the hole..."
>>
BUMPU
>>
>>80945756
I imagine Daffy, with his warped sense of drama, would allow Johnny to give a dramatic speech before dying. That or he jumps right into a book after Johnny gets killed.
>>
>>80948457
I meant after Daffy lands the killing blow, dammit.
>>
>>80946245
>>80946284
>>80946301
>>80946371
Plucky manages to gain the upper hand only long enough to even the odds, with the enemy now equally damaged, but they then lash out and manage to get a lucky shot to the stomach of Plucky/Fortunate Son which causes them to cough up the Jawbreaker and leaves them on even terms. Sort of like when Cell got sucker punched so hard he threw up Android 18 in DBZ.
>>
>>80944292
Dale only comes back as Robo-Dale tho.

I thought he was just going to be referenced in a one-panel gag?

If you want him to be a fight, it'd be cool too.
>>
So I take it we are good with the sequence of events as laid out in the Part 3 doc so far?

>>80945756
>>80948457
Speaking of Johnny's death, we should probably think about how it goes down.

Its probably a given that it happens in the fight with Daffy just before Tom enters [Carolina in the Morning]. In the current doc plan its stated that Daffy obtains [Carolina in the Morning] offscreen before Johnny and Tom engage him at his villa, but I feel like he should wish for it after. The battle would play out too similarly to the battle against Act 2 otherwise I think, where Daffy gained his Act 2 before they arrived at his island and kicked their asses with it before leading into a separate fight with him later.

The idea would be that when Johnny and Tom reach Daffy they fight him and his clones first, but they somehow manage to get the better of Daffy (possibly exploiting the one weakness Act 2 has, which according to the pastebin is that the more clones he has around him, the slower LeTerally's actions become). Johnny starts giving his dramatic speech when he thinks Daffy is done for but Daffy pulls out the lamp and makes the wish that gives him [Carolina in the Morning] which he then somehow uses to kill Johnny before the fight with Tom in the book happens.

I'm kind of stumped on how exactly to write that scene out though. Maybe another anon can give it a shot? Or maybe suggest a completely different way to do it altogether? I feel like we need to get this right since it needs to lead in properly to the ending where Tom chooses to resurrect Aladdin instead of Johnny and is probably one of the more important deaths in the series thus far.
>>
>>80949398
Honestly we shouldn't forget that Johnny has a relatively shit stand. And that being forced to fight head-to-head is borderline suicide for him.

Maybe have it build up before they enter the building.

"Son, I hate to tell you this, but when we go inside, we'll be going in blind. I ain't got no plans if this all goes south."

"You'll be fine old man..."

In a way, they probably got out-rused. Maybe they only expected one guy in there.

And Johnny gets overwhelmed when there's too many.
>>
>>80949348
One anon wanted Dale back in part 5 and made a stand for him, which is why he's in that list. I'd prefer the one panel gag like you said, honestly.
>>
>>80949455
Not to mention, besides whatever Johnny's been doing between part 3 and 2, he's never really gotten into Stand battles, least of all against dangerously powerful Stand users.
>>
File: 1340590350996.png (214KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
1340590350996.png
214KB, 500x376px
>>80944292
>Remove the bit about the target genuinely believing a lie,
Original creator of 「POLICY OF TRUTH」 here, I fully approve of this.

I see Banner as a foil for Gadget. Whereas Gadget was a bumbling dunce who couldn't even see stands until shortly before his death, Rex is a relentless hardass who hunts down stand users from the very outset.
>>
>>80949398
I think it should be a really sudden thing. I had two ideas for how it goes down. Daffy wishes for [Carolina in the Morning] and smoke erupts as the wish is granted, Johnny is completely off guard as he had no clue Daffy had the lamp and has now flipped things on their heads with that wish and then suddenly a fist rips through his gut, it could look similar to Act 2's fist, but maybe farther down the arm it looks like it's made of text and pictures and then the smoke fades and we see La Cucaracha's arm melding into the book while Daffy looks on menacingly from within a picture inside the book
"Ahh, nothink is sveeter."
And then a bunch of hands surge out of the pages to pull the gang in.

The other one is after making the wish, which he only whispers to the lamp so no one else hears, the gang rush him, Johnny panicked because Daffy got the upper hand with the lamp, and then Daffy leans back laughing "CAROLINA IN THE MORNING" and then an inky blackness surges out from his feet and hands shoot up from it and start to pull and grab at the gang until the view goes black, and when sight returns, they are inside the pages of the book and Johnny is gut punched.

The first one would make it a lot more sudden, the second would, I see, be a lot more frightening, since there would be no explanation to the situation, just Johnny, lying on the page, gut punched.
>>
>>80949831
Both of these sound like they could work with a bit of tweaking to fit into the current plans. I'll add them to the Part 3 doc for the time being so its easier for other anons to see it in context.
>>
File: Delightful_Children.jpg (31KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
Delightful_Children.jpg
31KB, 512x384px
Morning /co.

I'm the fuck who came up with [OVER THE RAINBOW]'s second concept and after brainstorming I've got ideas on how to fix it up and I might post a write up on that later on.

That aside, what works better as a typical OP Villain stand for these fucks?

1. They all have individual stands, but have difficulty using the powers they have to their fullest potential because of their hive mind.

2. A Single stand that, as a result of their collective conscious, has abilities from each of them reflective to their personalities.
>>
>>80949398
>>80949455
I know suggestions have been made, but here's my take.
>Johnny and Tom rush up to Daffy's hideout
>"Son, I'm expecting that he's the only one left. But if he's not... we're going in blind. I ain't got a backup plan."
>"You beat a god, old man. We're going to do fine."
>Tom and Johnny reach the door to Daffy's library, kick it down
>dozens of Daffy clones wait inside
>"Thomas! Johnathan! So glad you could join... ME."
>"Oh mama."
>cue fighting
>Johnny notices that Daffy seems slower than before, tells Tom
>Tom takes advantage of the speed drop and starts thrashing clones by playing keep away with OMT
>tons of clones keep dropping, but one Daffy, sitting in a chair in the middle of the room, is unconcerned
>Johnny realizes that's the original and targets him
>OG Daffy casually begins to fight Johnny, who is clearly outmatched and surrounded by clones wailing on him
>Tom sees his dad focusing on the one Daffy and targets him too
>they get in a father/son punch that hits the original so hard it knocks out the clones
>Johnny is hiding it well, but the clones beat him up good, he's having trouble standing
>Daffy spits and chuckles
>"Well... if I had teeth, you probably would've knocked a few out..."
>"Cut the smooth talk, Duck."
>"Ah, yes, always so quick with the jazz quips. I wish I had such complete clarity of mind..."
>Johnny sees the lamp
>he pushes his son away as Genie grants Daffy's wish, apologizing the whole time
>Daffy laughs, having realized his true potential
>"Yes... come, Bravo. If you think you can face my new power..."
>Johnny rushes in, hoping that he can at least reveal the duck's new ability
>that's when Cucaracha punches a hole in his chest
>Tom cries out a word he hasn't spoken the whole arc
>"Dad!"
>>
>>80948799

>Hoping Plucky's Requiem Level stand get called [(CARRY ON) MY WAYWARD SON]
>>
>>80950124
>Daffy laughs again. "Complete clarity... I saw that if you thought there was a chance to reveal my power, you'd rush in blindly to take it. Always a hero, eh Bravo?"
>Daffy opens a book and an inky Cucaracha creates a portal inside
>"I have a weakness for dramatic moments. Mourn your father, Thomas. I'll be waiting for you."
>Daffy steps into the book. Tom goes to his dying dad
>"Heh. Looks like the end of ol' Johnny Bravo..."
>"Cut that cheesy bullshit! You're going to live!"
>"Thought you hated me."
>"Yeah, but-"
>"Listen kid. I had my time to be a hero. I've done my part, ain't got no regrets. The rest is up to you. Like fez boy always said, kid. There's a hero in ya."
>Johnny dies. His ghost sails off, waving goodbye
>"And son. Apologize to your momma for me. Tell her I died heroically, alright?"
>Tom nods and watches his father's ghost sail away. Then he picks himself up and marches into the Book Revue
>after the battle, Tom is contemplating his wish
>he remembers his father saying he did what he had to do
>wishes Aladdin back
>when he's stopped (probably by Edd) to explain why Aladdin got saved, Tom pauses
>"Dad had his time. I don't think coming back is what he would have wanted."
>"What about you? Didn't you want him back?"
>"Who cares what I want?"
>Tom walks off
Sorry if that's too melodramatic, but I think we need time to focus on the whole father/son aspect of their relationship before killing Johnny off.
>>
>>80950173
Oh that's good
>>
>>80950121
Tough call. I'd say go with a single shared Stand personally. Just as long as the abilities it has aren't too OP in their own right. The Multiple Stands held in a singular body is sort of taken by Hector Con Carne already.

Speaking of which, Part 4 or Part 5? Both are kind of in need of minor Stand Users, the latter especially. However since Father is tentatively slated for Part 4 as a Lonely Hearts Club (Serial Killer Society) member it seems like they might fit better there.

Also I remember the KND themselves getting proposed for Part 5 at one point, should we have both in the project or just choose one set? I'm not sure if having both would be too many KND characters even if they are relegated to separate parts.
>>
>>80950231
>>80950121
Why not go for the middle ground and have a single, shared Stand that is a swarm Stand?
>>
>>80950124
>>80950182
Bueno, muy bueno.

Random idea, why not have part of the Daffy fight in a hall of mirrors, to both complicate the fight (which ones are clones and which are just reflections?) and to be a testament to his ego.
>>
File: i can show you [THE WORLD].png (158KB, 475x450px) Image search: [Google]
i can show you [THE WORLD].png
158KB, 475x450px
may as well start putting on a name in these threads since i'm consistently drawfagging. been wanting to draw this one for a while now.
>>
>>80950665
>>80942067
Gureto-daze!

>>80942523
I was going for a factory whistle-train chimney hybrid look for the head, with train warning lights for eyes. I know the eyes are a bit uneven and I'm planning on fixing that.

>>80944292
>>80944874
Hail 2 U. Frankie and Jazz are now tweaked according to your suggestions.
>>
>>80950379
I like this, why don't we call it [Penny Lane]?
>>
>>80950864
I was about to suggest Over The Rainbow instead, but whatever works.

I think they might be at home in the serial killer society in part 4.
>>
>>80951079
If Father is part of the society, I think they should either be trying to enter it, or a lackey for the society, I feel the Lonely Hearts Club should only have a few members, who are all really fucking dangerous and intimidating
>>
what is your waifu's stand?
>>
>>80951103
So... which characters should cameo as victims of the Lonely Hearts Club?
>>
>>80950864
>>80951079
I'm feeling Over the Rainbow a bit more, jut because I like threatening stuff with non-threatening names.
>>
File: gossamer.png (56KB, 154x154px) Image search: [Google]
gossamer.png
56KB, 154x154px
>>80951162
Fred shaves him down to nothing.
>>
>>80951197
Yet another reason the Lonely Hearts Club are unwilling to let Fred be a member, as he targets anyone when he's feeling naaaauuuughty this means there are quite a few more missing children in this town than anywhere else, maybe this was the reason the guy who became Danny the Street was investigating the Lonely Hearts Club
>>
>>80951197
Fred isn't a member, he didn't have the qualifications to become part of the club.
>The gang are searching for clues and trying to find one "Cosmo Spacely" a business man who apparently has had contact with at least one member of the Club
>They find his office a complete mess and what remains of Mr. Spacely smeared across the wall, like he'd been hit by a semi-truck
>>
>>80951256
Also he targets kids, and that just ain't right.
>>
>>80951247
Aw snap. I completely forgot about that Danny the Street suggestion. I'll re-post it here so everyone can see it.

>Danny the Street (DC Comics)
>[Love This Town]
>Appearance: None
>Abilities: [Love This Town] lets Danny relocate his soul into any street intersecting with the one he's currently in, after a time that Street becomes part of his "body" and he gains complete control over it. He can control the kinds of things people see in the windows of the boulevard to send messages.
>Role: the original user of [Love This Town] was a detective investigating the actions of the Serial Killers/Fred, before he was violently murdered by one of their members/Fred. At which point his Stand relocated his Soul into the boulevard where the murder took place. I have no idea who the user should be, but before his soul got relocated [Love This Town] just acted as a version of Hermit Purple.

I'm not sure if we should use him since he sort of ends up overlapping with Inspector Gadget in regards to the detective role. Then again we could have Danny be an old partner of Gadget's who went missing investigating the mysterious murders, serving as part of the reason Gadget took on the case in the first place.

Also, if we use Danny he will be the first comic character to get an accepted into a Part outside of Part 7.
>>
File: Jumba.png (306KB, 404x370px) Image search: [Google]
Jumba.png
306KB, 404x370px
I think Jumba could be a perfect member of the Lonely Hearts Club. Before meeting Lilo he was a nutjob
>Stand: Manhattan Project
>Manhattan Project allows Jumba to combine living creatures and objects on the fly, mixing their traits together, any of these patchwork creations fall under Jumba's control.
>>
>>80951247
Should each of the members have a specific MO and targets? Like how Kira went after young, cute girls only for their hands?
>>
File: [STEAMMACHINE]Alt.jpg (44KB, 964x1041px) Image search: [Google]
[STEAMMACHINE]Alt.jpg
44KB, 964x1041px
>>80942067
>>80941064
As I mentioned earlier, I think the body looks fantastic here, but feel the face could use some work. Something looked off to me about the eyes and mouth, so I took a stab at trying to give it a more menacing look. I drew the upper portion of the head as a separate piece, giving the eyes more of an angry look and went for a sort of Dr. Doom mouth with an exhaust vent cover for the mouth. I hope these suggestions will help and welcome your feedback.
>>
File: over the rainbow 2.png (348KB, 1440x1600px) Image search: [Google]
over the rainbow 2.png
348KB, 1440x1600px
another attempt at over the rainbow, being maybe more sneaky beaky like
>>
File: steam machine.png (561KB, 1656x1440px) Image search: [Google]
steam machine.png
561KB, 1656x1440px
>>80951592
I gave it a shot myself, gave me a chance to get into SAI and back into using my tablet.
>>
File: over the rainbow 2-1.png (343KB, 1440x1600px) Image search: [Google]
over the rainbow 2-1.png
343KB, 1440x1600px
>>80951931
and with the other rectangular design
>>
>>80942408
There should be a concrete button press for activating stands, like KP.
>>
File: hector.png (502KB, 1656x1440px) Image search: [Google]
hector.png
502KB, 1656x1440px
My take on the trio of Hector's Stands
>>
File: 「STEAM MACHINE」.jpg (396KB, 1754x2480px) Image search: [Google]
「STEAM MACHINE」.jpg
396KB, 1754x2480px
>>80951592
How's this?

>>80951940
Good stuff!
>>
File: Oyecomova.jpg (117KB, 479x642px) Image search: [Google]
Oyecomova.jpg
117KB, 479x642px
Guys, I think we might have to reevaluate our standards for fashion in this project. The Zoot Suit craze is so 40's and is only prominent to us because it's reminiscent of Kira. It passes for Tom and Daffy as this entire meme is built on how exaggerated and gaudy they look but having many other characters wearing suits aint very diverse or jojoesque. Think this motherfucker when thinking of wardrobe. Just a piece of advice.
>>
>>80952395
>>80951940
Seeing these designs for 「STEAM MACHINE」is making me think we should move Donald up to Part 4 just so we can have it show up sooner.

Maybe we could have Donald working with Scrooge for the bet and have Shaggy and Scooby be working with Stan Pines instead? It feels like Stan has gotten shafted in terms of development of his role in Part 4, though that might just be because we haven't really been discussing Part 4 in any significant depth beyond the Lonely Hearts Club these past couple of threads.

>>80952394
Stuff like this is really what keeps these threads going. Great job drawfriends
>>
>>80952478
As the guy who suggested Donald Duck, I don't mind a bit.
>>
Missed the weekend threads due to work; any big jumps in storycraft or interesting new Stands?
>>
>>80952910
Part 3 has had good progress with the storylining.

As for stand ideas and drawings just take a look above.
>>
File: image.jpg (12KB, 215x235px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12KB, 215x235px
I was told not to visit this board. I see why
>>
>>80953010
Say hello to /a/ from us.
>>
>>80953010

Thanks for the bump, baby.
>>
>>80953010
So long baby!
>>
>>80953010
Dumb Benimaru poster
>>
>>80944874
Jew Producer Anon here.

It's range is basically "whatever town/city the fight takes place in" I also decided that the Stand can't directly influence ANY people. He can't just say "Oh, a guy by the name of Rolf has a brain tumor and will die soon." and have it happen. Too OP.

I imagine them like, looking for Jew Producer in a building, and him saying the building was caught in a blazing fire to try and kill them. Stuff like that.
>>
Quick question about Cucaracha Act 2.
Once somebody's converted completely into LeTerally, are they stuck like that even if the original one dies? If not, then that could be what Tom will be doing after Part 3, just hunting down any remaining Clones.
>>
File: Rocko_Wallaby.png (180KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
Rocko_Wallaby.png
180KB, 450x450px
Had an idea for a Stand/Character that could work in either Parts 5 or 6.

Character Name: Rocko Wallaby
Stand Name: 「GIRLS, GIRLS, GIRLS」
Appearance: A large, hefty humanoid hippo creature with hollow horizontally aligned hearts for eyes and pink flesh
Ability: 「GIRLS, GIRLS, GIRLS」, also referred to as 「3Gs」, is an Automatic Stand activated when the user comes into contact with the「GENETIC MATERIAL」 of someone they consider a 「THREAT」. The material is converted into an instance of 「GIRLS, GIRLS, GIRLS」, whose duration and strength is dependent on the volume converted. For example, a single hair will create an instance that can only exist for roughly one minute and have very little power while a handful of hair creates an instance that lasts for 15 minutes and carries average strength.

Though only one 「THREAT」 can be targeted at a time, 「GIRLS, GIRLS, GIRLS」' true strength lies in its ability to be aware of and seek out the original source of the 「GENETIC MATERIAL」. In addition, if 「GIRLS, GIRLS, GIRLS」 comes into contact with more of the source's material, it will remove an amount proportional to how long physical contact is made, creating another instance of itself that follows the same rules as the original. Should the target be killed, all instances are destroyed regardless of time remaining.

It feels like he'd work well as an assassin or one of the Prison Guards. Also, I'm debating on if 「GIRLS, GIRLS, GIRLS」 should be sapient as many Automatics are.
>>
>>80953549
I'm pretty sure the effect ends after Daffy's dead.
>>
File: Unknown.jpg (12KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
Unknown.jpg
12KB, 225x225px
haven't started reading yet but have you added in the cartoon illuminati?
>>
>>80953985
At least get to know what we have before throwing in a completely new thing that could alter the plot. PASTUBIN DAZE
>>
>>80954030

Sorry *hangs head* But I mean, they could be behind everything.
>>
>>80954039
That aint gonna slide, Buster Brown. Take it upon yourself to understand a project you wanna be a part of. We aint doing you no favors, Chuck.
>>
>>80954134

I'm up to the Dale fight right now. I'll be caught up in no time.
>>
>>80954161
At the very least read the character/ abilities and stands lists.
>>
>>80954184

Sure. But I'm kind of confused where to start first.
>>
>>80954294
Go through the links top to bottom, my guy.
>>
>>80954322

Aww thanks man. I will definitely see if I can add something once I'm more familiar.
>>
>>80944292
Yeah, I agree with just having [MEALS] heal varying amounts. Naturally, rarer and high-quality ingredients make better [MEALS], limiting [RECIPE KING]'s potential when Chowder's not in the kitchen.
>>
>>80942408
Alright, so here goes:

>Toggle Stand On/Off: H+S
Stronger versions of attacks are activated when stand is on, using meter.

Specials:
>[Digital] Shot: Giffany creates and throws a projectile at opponent. Stand version can send out larger and faster projectiles. 236(Hadoken) motion+P/HS

>[Digital] Cutter: Giffany dashes forward, slicing the air with a swipe of her arm. Stand version can slice twice/thrice. 214(Tatsumaki) motion+P/HS

>[Digital] Counter: Giffany creates a shield that reverses projectiles from the opponent. Stand version can be used to counter melee attacks and combo into normals. 4123(Reverse HC)+K/S

>[Digital] Upper: Giffany propels herself into the air at an angle, serving as an anti-air. Stand version can go further and slam opponent into the ground for a hard knockdown. 421(Reverse DP) motion+K/S

Supers:
>Level 1: [Digital] Saber: Giffany creates a digital blade from her hand and swings it around in a circular loop 3 times. Arial only move. Stand version loops the blade 5 times, but cuts the meter down to half. 236 236+P/HS in the air.

>Level 2: [Digital] Dancing: Giffany does a little dance. If full animation is completed, then some health is recovered. Stand version recovers a little bit more health. 214 214+K

>Level 3: [Digital] Delete: Giffany rushes at the opponent. If the hit connects, then the she summons objects to crush the opponent, then quickly destroys them, causing an explosion. Stand version will do massive damage to the opponent, but requires both super meter and stand meter to be full. Will deplete stand meter entirely. 214 263+P/HS

Let me know how autistic it is, working on Knuckles next.
>>
>>80952394
But which belongs to who?
>>
File: 「BLACK SHEEP」.jpg (60KB, 800x653px) Image search: [Google]
「BLACK SHEEP」.jpg
60KB, 800x653px
Here's a possible minor villain for Part 4 or 6.

User: Gideon Graves

Stand: 「B L A C K S H E E P 」

Appearance: ???

Abilities: Can allow the user to physically access the target's mind to alter or damage the user's subconsciousness by erasing or altering memories to the user's liking. It can also amplify the target's insecurities to weaken their morale, making it easier for the user to attack them in the real world.
>>
>>80955062

Yeah, this is a much more solid idea than your first take.
>>
File: What.png (171KB, 370x999px) Image search: [Google]
What.png
171KB, 370x999px
>>80955427
>First take.
What was the first take for Gideon's stand?
>>
>>80955492

Dark Side of the Heart. Essentially allowed him to control the opposite sex.
>>
File: 073.jpg (1MB, 1800x2700px) Image search: [Google]
073.jpg
1MB, 1800x2700px
>>80955543
That's...weird. Like, I can see this stand working with another user. But, Gideon has been able to manipulate the minds of...well, anyone, not just girls.

He altered Scott's memory of college, for example.
>>
>>80955627
>>80955062

Huh, thinking about it, I'm surprised that no one's put up Scott himself as a potential candidate.
>>
File: 1457072255819.png (812KB, 1080x810px) Image search: [Google]
1457072255819.png
812KB, 1080x810px
>>80955784
I did, once or twice.

I originally suggested Scott for Part 8. Even got a drawing out of it in the early threads. Unfortunately, when Part 8 became exclusively about online content, Scott was unfit for the setting. So, I was thinking of putting him in Part 4 or Part 6.
>>
>>80955907
He feels like a Part 4 kind of character.
>>
>>80955907

Huh, he's in none of the docs. What ability did you come up with for him?
>>
>>80956002
Part 4 makes the most sense. Town setting with a new-age aura? Scott Pilgrim just needs a role in the story and he's good to go.
>>
>>80956083
I posted it in the early stages of /co/co/, so he wouldn't show up back then.

Anyways, I named his stand 「Plumtree 」and it's basically ghost armor that gives him the strength and agility of a video game character when activated. It would have the drawback of him being severely weakened for a period of time after the stand is deactivated. There's probably a better ability for his stand, though.
>>
>>80952395
I like this more than the original. >>80951940 might have be onto something too.
>>
so were you guys ever planning on getting comic panels or animations done or are you just writing bad fanfic
>>
>>80956841
Someone is already drawing comic pages based on part 1.
>>
>>80952478
A whole shitload of stuff happens in Part 4 though.

-Gadget and his case.
- Conman Coalition
-GoGo and Hiro

If you wanna throw in more, be my guest. But PArt 5 needs development, while we seem to have Part 4 on a lock
>>
>>80954039
The villains are connected, but their overarching plots turn out to go pretty much nowhere. That's more because they never expected to actually lose rather than because of some grand reason.
>>
>>80957051
I don't think 4 needs anything else shoved into it. Between the contest, the society, and whatever's going on with Hiro, it's packed pretty full.
>>
>>80957051

Have we come up with anything concrete on the Warners so far?
>>
>>80957977
We have Pinky and [Brain Damage] and Patrick with [Dare To Be Stupid], but those are the only two I can think of right now.
>>
>>80958096
Patrick is Dazed and Confused.
>>
>>80958620
Bugger, got that wrong.
>>
>>80954546
I think It's pretty good, although pulling off a QCB into QCF is going to be a bitch.
>>
>>80958761
Whoops, that should have been a quarter circle back half circle forward, or 2141236+P/HS. Working on the Knuckles rough draft atm
>>
>>80958096

Hmm, I might try to pen up something for the Warner Siblings tonight.
>>
>>80950124
>>80950182
While these two are pretty good, allow me to suggest a small change. Let's have Daffy nearly lose with Cucaracha Act 2 before he wishes for complete clarity and gains Carolina in the Morning. Quite a few JoJo fights are like that, and I think it would make what we have here truer to the original. Plus it suits Daffy's character to be desperate on the brink of defeat and suddenly be granted a new power inadvertedly.
>>
>>80952473
I personally think we should keep to most of the characters normal attire, maybe a few additions or tweaks, or for some obscure characters a wacky costume, but for the most part I don't think most characters need a wacky Araki fashion change.
>>
We need to include Madness in this, somehow.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9N8piRFVcU
ONE STEP BEYOND!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8gVGH8ewQ8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSTHMxBttlU
[Night Boat To Cairo] would be perfect for Pete methinks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-5yn3v3N8A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJ2X9SANsME
>>
File: Father.jpg (34KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Father.jpg
34KB, 640x480px
What about father as a villain?
>>
>>80959624
WRRRYYYYY-d the pastebin!
>>
>>80959624
Read it in his voice
>>
>>80959653
Which one?
>>
>>80959760
The one about Stands, I think it has Fathers Stand in it.
>>
>>80959327
Fair point. How's this?
>after Daffy's teeth line, instead of making his wish Daffy begins to fight Johnny and Tom
>Johnny takes a step back due to his injuries
>Tom and Daffy fight more or less 1 v 1
>Daffy's clones start to get back up
>this causes Daffy to slow down, which lets Tom get a solid hit in
>Daffy flips out and starts attacking pretty much at random
>Tom beats the shit out of him, with Johnny keeping clones off his back
>confused and desperate, Daffy starts sputtering, slipping back into the old lisp he tried so many years to eliminate
>"I don't believe it! Thith dethspicable cat! Can't think thtraight... I wish I could..."
>Daffy sees the lamp resting on the floor beside him by a knocked over table
>cue Tom's line in what's already been written, everything else plays out the same
>>
>>80959414
In my opinion, characters should have their outfit given only a bit if a twist, only getting something more original of they have a rather simple outfit (Creepy Suzie, for example. It's just a black blouse)
>>
>>80960043
That sounds much better! While it might need more expanding in the future (as it is somewhat brief), it's great so far.
>>
>>80959414
>>80960287
It was suggested that we could have illustrations at the start of chapters to show off outfits and group shots. Sort of like what Araki does.
>>
>>80960287
I agree. Not every character has a zany wardrobe, some where the same simple shit every episode. But I'd rather that than throwing everyone in a wide shouldered, panty dropping, zoot suits. Accenting it with unnecessary collars, sweaters, hats, holes, heels, polkadots, onesies, belts and codpieces in an effort to emulates that Araki flare would be even better.
>>
File: 1457501387082.jpg (79KB, 499x562px) Image search: [Google]
1457501387082.jpg
79KB, 499x562px
>>
File: hard to handle.png (355KB, 1255x842px) Image search: [Google]
hard to handle.png
355KB, 1255x842px
>>80952394
Number one super guy's Stand
>>
>>80962336
Fanriffic! (or however the hell that's spelled)
>>
File: 741.png (2MB, 1448x954px) Image search: [Google]
741.png
2MB, 1448x954px
Since he is not on the pastebin I would like to suggest Spongebob as the protagonist of Part 8, and for it to be centered on Bikini Bottom (Morioh after the earthquake).

This practically writes itself.
>>
>>80962470
Zum, what do you make of adding Danny the Street to Part 4?
>>
>>80962596

I think we came to a consensus that Part 8 is mainly going to be concerning Web Originals.
>>
Whoa whoa whoa.

Since when was Plucky supposed to come out of his coma?
>>
>>80962663
Web originals ? You mean like Machinimas ?
>>
As promised, here's the proposed moveset for Knuckles.

>Airdash: Fastest in the game, can switch directions once. Tap forward/back twice.

>Air toss: Knuckles can grab his opponents in midair and toss them in any of 3 directions. P/HS when opponent is in range in midair.

>Backbreaker: A variant of the air toss, Knuckles slams his opponent straight down into the ground and elbow drops into them. Air toss down+HS

>Spinning Glide: Knuckles winds his fists up, and then spins into his opponent from one end of the stage to another. HS version has a longer startup, but does more damage. 214+P/HS

>[Shift Rock Yeah]: Knuckles punches three times in succession in a rekka chain. Ground version doesn't go too far, air version has more range. Able to be cancelled into normals or other specials. 236+K/S

>Echidna Roll: Knuckles curls up into a ball and charges at the opponent, like in the classic games. 214+K/S

Supers
>Level 1: [Rougher Than the Rest of 'em]: Knuckles digs underground, and then rises up underneath his opponent. If hit connects, Knuckles can combo into an air grab.

>Level 2: [Tougher Than Leather]: Knuckles chuckles, and then all stats are boosted for a short period of time.

>:Level 3: [I'd Rather Flex My Muscles]: Knuckles winds up his fist one final time, and then punches his opponent for massive damage. Almost like Ralph's Galacta Phantom, except blockable. If blocked, however, the opponent loses all guard meter and is stunned, leaving them wide open for attacks.

R8 and H8, will probably do more if you guys think it's alright.
>>
>>80962762
Whoops.

>[Rougher Than the Rest of 'em]: 63214+PP

>[Tougher Than Leather]: 214 214+K

>[I'd Rather Flex My Muscles]: 63214789+P+K/S+HS
>>
>>80962750
Like internet cartoons and webcomics.

And I made a moveset for Captain N.
It's pretty big so I'm just gonna pastebin it.
http://pastebin.com/g7RdRZTu
>>
>>80962860
Oh okay. That explains it a bit better.
>>
>>80962860
I think we should generally include anything that is QUALITY as well
>>
File: whip it.png (250KB, 991x828px) Image search: [Google]
whip it.png
250KB, 991x828px
>>80962336
Drawing a speaker was more troublesome than I expected.
>>
File: baman piderman baman.gif (1MB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
baman piderman baman.gif
1MB, 800x450px
>>80962860
Not a lot of internet cartoons come to mind.
>>
>>80954791
Says so in the pastebin, and it's pretty obvious which belongs to who, but regardless. Hector is [Nasty Piece of Work] Boskov is [Ramshackle Man] and Stomach is [Lick It Up]
>>
>>80963324

Homestar, Brackenwood, Eddsworld, Salad Fingers, etc.
>>
>>80962762
I think I'm going to change Knuckles' air dash slightly so that it's just a double airdash with longer range. Maybe add inputs to the 2nd dash so it can go diagonal?

Spinning Glide probably shouldn't be a full stage sweep. Not sure if he should have a buff super since Johnny's basically going to fill that niche. His 3rd super could also be toned down since they're meant to be chained into command grabs. Possibly have it leave opponents in a guard stun that's exploitable if the super is canceled.
>>
>>80963550
How about RvB?
Would that count?
>>
File: ear.jpg (134KB, 542x542px) Image search: [Google]
ear.jpg
134KB, 542x542px
Speaking of Part 8, have we decided on a protagonist yet for certain? Because I have an idea.
>STAND USER: EARIO (Brawl In The Family)
>STAND NAME: [COMING CLEAN]
>APPEARANCE: A teal and beige, small metallic creature with an egg-like body and three pairs of thin arms.
>ABILITIES: [COMING CLEAN] can pull a myriad of cleaning tools out of a hatch in its back, (scrubbers, a squeege, broom, etc.)
>[COMING CLEAN] is able to use these to clean just about anything at a rapid pace, or to whack foes with them, with varying degrees of effect.
>These tools lead to their own various uses, such as making a floor wet and slippery, or bliding people with a window-cleaning agent, and so forth.
>[COMING CLEAN] can also scoop up bits of a shattered object into its hatch, and attempt to recreate the object to the best of its ability.
>How well this will work depends on how many pieces [COMING CLEAN] has, and the size of the pieces themselves.
>If it doesn't have enough material, it will create a smaller version, and if the pieces are too small, (like tiny pebbles or dust,) then [COMING CLEAN] will be unable to know what it looked like, and simply store it.
>(Naturally, to be emptied in a proper bin later on.)
>[COMING CLEAN] has a sub-ability, [WAY THINGS SHOULD BE,] that allows Eario to look through [CC]'s eyes.
>Through this, anything that is "Out of place" or "untidy" is highlighted, and "untidy" also applies to recent changes, like a car moving a parking space.
>What's determined as such is based on a standard image, mixed with Eario's recent memories of the area, if he has any.
>POSSIBLE ROLES: Part 8 Major(?)/Minor Protagonist.
>Eario has spent a great deal of his life replacing or mending the lands, as the Mushroom Kingdom's sole janitor.
>Through this, he has countered loss as a career, as things dissapear and leave, more will come to replace it.
>>
>>80963550
Dobson should of course be a minor villain.
>>
>>80963664
His Stand inflates things?
>>
>>80963955
act 1 exaggerates people's traits and personalities until they're hollow shelves of what they once were

act 2 makes you straight up begin to inflate. this also affects your surroundings until everything is a perfectly round sphere

act 3: Dobson beats you with a baseball bat
>>
>>80963955
until they explode, or he can inflate things on the inside like inflating someone's organs. Sounds pretty OP, he has to have a short range or inflating takes a long time.
>>
>>80963650
Nice. I'm writing down my idea for Waluigi right now.
>>
>>80963955
Stand Name: 99 Red Balloons
>>
>>80964113
Love it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k70iKGjr-Zs
>>
>>80963955
Actually, Act 1 of >>80964056 sounds like a unique stand idea. We should probably focus less on inflation and more of Dobson's habit of making strawman arguments.
>>
>>80963955
Too easy
>I'm Not Okay
>Causes Dobson's actions, to those viewing him, to seem far more extravagant and impressive than they actually are, the longer people are exposed to his Stand, the more exaggerated the delusion is.
>>
>>80964056
>hollow shelves

But yeah I like Act 1.

If Dobson has the strawman Stand, who has the Mary Sue one?
>>
>>80964300
Chris-Chan
>>
File: Rayne Summers.jpg (101KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
Rayne Summers.jpg
101KB, 500x250px
>>80964300
A lot of characters could qualify for the Mary Sue stand. Mora, Dominic Deegan, Psyguy...
However, Rayne Summers definitely seems to be the hottest contender for it.
>>
>>80963614
Seems good. Doc when?
>>
So, how many people have access to this Google Doc, exactly?
>>
>>80964524
Which would be better, [All About Me] or [Songs About Me]
>>
File: Xanthe Justice.gif (81KB, 740x250px) Image search: [Google]
Xanthe Justice.gif
81KB, 740x250px
So, we're doing suggestions for antagonists in Part 8 now?

Alright.

User: Xanthe Justice

Stand: 「t . A . T . u 」

Appearance: Green floating text that surrounds various objects and individuals.

Abilities: A stand of manipulation, t.A.T.u fools targets into believing they must take part of its user's cause in order to create an "idealized" world, regardless of what the user's endgoal actually is. The user must give its targets pairs of shades that allow them to see the stand and be influenced by its words.

I had an idea that Xanthe obtained the stand at an early age and practically being raised by it because she was the subject of parental neglect growing up. She was coddled by her own stand into believing that she must create a world for her and only her.
>>
>>80964918

Eh, it kinda feels like too much like Daffy's. I appreciate the group reference though.
>>
File: 2009-09-11-beartato-tookind.gif (62KB, 800x999px) Image search: [Google]
2009-09-11-beartato-tookind.gif
62KB, 800x999px
>>80964918
I think whats more important right now is should Reginald or Beartato be the MC
>>
>>80964759
Stand doc is just one guy, to avoid Coldsteel/Jackie Chan-tier stands being added when no one is looking. The rest is open to the public.
>>
Wasnt ethan from CAD was going to be the antagonist of part 8 with his stand [LOSS] But i prefer that we called it [bye bye baby]
>>
>>80965086
Not that anon, but you should remember a good few Stands are very similar in what they do
>Strength and Wheel of Fortune
>Hanged Man and Man in the Mirror
>Cream and The Hand
>Osiris and Atum
>Horus and White Album
>Geb and Aqua Necklace
>Moody Blues and King Nothing
>Spice Girl and Vitamin C
>Goo Goo Dolls and Little Feet
I wont name any more, but it's not a rule that Stands can't be similar, as long as they aren't absolutely the same.
>>
File: Sinfest Matrix 2.gif (101KB, 740x250px) Image search: [Google]
Sinfest Matrix 2.gif
101KB, 740x250px
>>80964869
Depends on the stand ability.
>>80965086
Eh, I was basing the powers on the whole "Matrix" theme Xanthe had in the webcomic proper. I should've noticed the similarities to Daffy, though. So, if there's a better ability she could have, please suggest some.
>>80965098
I thought the MC was going to be Tails or Ronnie. Or Katia.
>>
>>80964737
now

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzsuKz5EhsUkQjlNaG5UQmxDcTA

not working on it atm but plan on it becoming painfully big
>>
>>80965272
>you need permission
fug
>>
File: mrbobo.png (205KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
mrbobo.png
205KB, 500x375px
>>80944874

Creator of Mr. Burns' Stand here

>so is it the dart that sucks the speed, or is it like Scrooge where you have to be in range? Or is it both? Make that clear and it looks solid to me

Mostly the range. The dart activates the Stand's power against the victim once it hits them, and then Burns only needs to keep his range toward the victim to suck their speed.

>I'm thinking it should be a bear with Smithers' head just for hilarity's sake.

Kek, I can see why.
>>
>>80965186

That's the issue. It's essentially LA CUCARACHA but shifting the operative basis from the Ego to the Superego.

>>80965226

I'd say an ability to imbue text or data with subliminal messaging could work.
>>
File: hTFMmNh.png (109KB, 800x1044px) Image search: [Google]
hTFMmNh.png
109KB, 800x1044px
>>80965226
Haha, oh anon, I don't think you understood the question.

Beartato or Reginald as the MC.
>>
>>80964918
>>80965226
So how hard is she going to get taken apart?
And I don't mean physically.
There's nothing more satisfying then to see a villain's entire shitty worldview get torn to pieces and to have them be alive and well to witness it.
I hate that she ruined the entire fucking comic, I mean holy shit.
>>
>>80965400
Sounds like a good idea. Have her distort the images and sounds from adverts, speeches and what have you to make it so they convey her message.
>>80965496
I don't know.
>>
>>80965496
Why not both?
What would their stands be though?
>>
>>80965353
oops. does this work?

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0BzsuKz5EhsUkQjlNaG5UQmxDcTA&usp=sharing
>>
>>80965400
Except it's different enough to certainly be a stand. Horus and White Album are Stands that create ice, the only difference is one freezes things faster and colder. Little Feet and Goo Goo Dolls both shrink people and Osiris and Atum both steal souls. The difference really can be that tiny and it still works.
>>
>>80965532
>>80965562
I'm only playing around guys. They are great characters, but I don't think they could carry the MC role, especially with how looney they are, but I can easily see the two of them tagging along with whoever is the MC for wacky Stand adventures.
>>
>>80965569
There we go. Don't forget to add >>80962860 and
>>80954546 too.
>>
File: 406840.jpg (102KB, 1028x727px) Image search: [Google]
406840.jpg
102KB, 1028x727px
>>80965226
There was talk of the Part 8's main protagonist being Homestar Runner.

Which I still stand behind.
>>
>>80965614
They could easily fill the Brojo slot together.
>>
File: battleready02.jpg (247KB, 800x978px) Image search: [Google]
battleready02.jpg
247KB, 800x978px
>>80965562
I think they'd actually overshadow the entire part they appear in.
>>
File: OnhBewL.png (154KB, 800x1029px) Image search: [Google]
OnhBewL.png
154KB, 800x1029px
>>80965562
>Reginald
>Street Fighting Man: A Stand that acquires random, inane objects for Reginald, like Paisley Park, but useless

>Beartato
>Pop Life: Pop Life allows Beartato to become an 'image' and integrate himself into various mediums, this extends from becoming a painted image, text (when you read something you imagine what it's saying after all) an image on a screen, or even sound.
>>
>>80966031
Alternatively
>Pop Life: Causes Beartato's personal understanding of how something works to be how it actually works. If someone points out this is wrong, his power is undone.
>>
>>80966031
>implying Beartato isn't Reginald's Stand
>>
>>80966591
>implying Reginald isn't Beartato's stand
>>
>>80966662
>Implying they aren't each other's Stands.
>>
>>80966936
>Self aware, independent Stands that stay active from each other's willpower

Isn't Silver Chariot Requiem the closest to an independent stand in all of Jojo?
>>
>>80966591
>>80966662
>>80966936

Gentlemen, please. They can both be Harrison's.

>>80967086

Actually, that'd be Anubis.
>>
>>80967116
>Beartato and Reginald get buried in some Walls Eyes equivalent
>Harrison pops the fuck out
>His stand is some combined ability of theirs

I think Harrison is a modest enough character to take the MC role of Part 8.
>>
>>80966031
>>80967233
So like...

>Harrison
>[Street Life]
>[Street Life] can pull random objects from any image, including paintings, televisions screens and even sounds or text.
>>
>>80967422
Give the item a time limit or something and you're cooking with oil.
>>
File: Waluigi.jpg (24KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Waluigi.jpg
24KB, 300x300px
As promised, I made a profile for BitF Waluigi

User: Waluigi

Stand: 「W H A T'S SO B A D」(shortened version of What's So Bad About Feeling Good ? by Wang Chung).

Appearence: The Stand looks very much like a suit in Waluigi's shape (similar to Oasis or White Album) covering Waluigi. When called on, the Stand suit distorts his already cartoonish features even further, making him seem as if his outline is constantly jittering, wobbling and even glitching, as if reality itself could not contain his uglyness. 「What's So Bad」works in conjunction with Waluigi's extraordinary contortionist abilities and impossibly lanky figure to make Waluigi's limbs look more like overly long noodles and to confuse opponents with Waluigi's janky movements, to the point where it almost looks like Waluigi is having constant seizures.

Stats
Power: ?
Speed: ?
Range: ?
Durability: ?
Precision: ?
Development Potential: ?
WAA: AAA

Abilities
「What's So Bad」is an absurd abomination with the potential to be either the most powerful, or the most worthless, Stand of all, with abilities made for the physical headache known as Waluigi,.

-「Cheat」: This ability allows Waluigi to cheat the rules of Stands and own more than one Stand at a time, in this case, the opponent's Stand. Once the opoonent enters Waluigi's radius of activation, Waluigi takes the Stand of the opponent for himself, while the opponent is left with a random Stand. Waluigi's version of the Stand takes all stats from that Stand and exaggerates them, while also corrupting the Stand's appearence so it gains Waluigi's face. This is very much a double-edged sword as Waluigi has no control over what Stand his opponent will obtain after this trade.

1/4
>>
File: tumblr_inline_mwzydbX33P1r1bqdt.png (139KB, 339x328px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_mwzydbX33P1r1bqdt.png
139KB, 339x328px
2/4

The exaggerations are dependant on the Stand’s abilities, powers and weaknesses. For example, under Waluigi, Star Platinum could either receive a massive upgrade in strength and speed but a downgrade in range and ability to maintain a time stop, or a complete opposite. Waluigi cannot choose what traits to upgrade or downgrade for the original Stand, but he is always free to remove the effect of his Stand and return the opponent’s Stand to them.
Jotaro, in return, could either gain a worthless Stand like Khnum, or an overpowered Stand like Gold Experience Requiem. The enemy also cannot choose which Stand to take, but he can attack Waluigi to obtain it’s Stand back (although it will keep the damage inflicted on Waluigi).

However, much like Heavy Weather, Waluigi's Stand abilities hide a powerful, terrifying secret ready to destroy the world had it not been sealed away by his brother Wario. But even he could not contain what was to come...
>>
>>80967999
>>80968045
>Waluigi
>BitF
Wait, so does this means that with this loophole we could potentially bring in other characters?
>>
>>80963664
>>80962860
Ethan from CTRl+Alt+Del is the main villain with his fucking stand, Loss. An anon went into detail how fucking subversive it was.

It's going to be built up over all the other parts. You'll be seeing subtle "Loss"es in all the parts. Right when Courage kills Eustace, you see Loss in a framed picture.
When Kuzco gets launched into space, he parts some clouds into the Loss shapes.
The opening of Book Revue will have a subtle Loss.
When Fred murders Gadget, gadget's blood will make a subtle Loss.
Patrick makes a subtle Loss when he gets found out.
Creepy Suzie's stand will make multiple hidden Losses
Dust clouds on the finish line in part 7 will have a subtle Loss.

Ethan is the worst fucking nightmare of everyone. With Chris-Chan on his right hand, and Dobson as one of his Lieutenants. How will Strongbad and his BroJo, Tails from Tails gets Trolled kick his ass?
>>
>>80968294
To be fair, we have Knuckles in The Emperor's New Tendency.
>>
>>80963650
The Protag was StrongBad
Brojo is Tails from Tails gets Trolled.

Originally we were gonna have Tails as the protag because he stood well in contrast against Chris-Chan and Ethan's use of vidya as well in their "work". Having Eario join the heroes would be fucking cool.

His creator knew he peaked, and bowed out gracefully JUST as his comics were starting to approach zombie-quality, but still had "That" spark.
>>
File: BRnJr.jpg (120KB, 896x300px) Image search: [Google]
BRnJr.jpg
120KB, 896x300px
3/4

When Waluigi's profound insanity completely takes him over, his Stand「What's So Bad」evolves to a much more destructive force. It's name is「Everything You Know Is Wrong」(by Weird Al Yankovic).

Waluigi's Stand has become so ingrained in it's being that he lost all capability to call it back, and the already chaotic Waluigi loses all sense of reason. Much like Diavolo and King Crimson, Waluigi's identity becomes molded by his Stand and it's power. But since Waluigi does not understand the concept of Stands very well, he becomes unable to perceive how he is being guided by a deep force of chaos. The grotesque suit of cartoonish illusion creates a reality-altering phenomenon known as Waluigi Time. Several effects take in place during Waluigi Time, which mostly serve to cause chaos and misfortune to all involved (which often includes poor Waluigi)

- Γ Luck: All individuals caught within Waluigi Time will suffer from comedically bad luck. Cars will crash into themselves, people will trip or suffer from involuntary body reactions constantly, bad karma takes full effect, and all those outside the range of Waluigi Time will stare in horror as all they can see is an area of chaos where multiple people with grotesquely long noses and teeth inflict sadistic cartoon slapstick on themselves. Waluigi is just as affected by this area of bad luck as everyone else, and if he is taken out of combat, all effects will cease to happen. However, a demented spirit such as Waluigi thrives on such conditions.
-WAAlodies: Waluigi's latent abilities of taking over the identities of others in gross caricatures reaches a new form in the WAAlodies his Stand power manifests. These work similarly to the Melodies used by the characters in /Co//Co's Bizarre Adventure, but with different effects. Rather than harness 「BELIEF」and 「TIMING」to outwit reality in small doses, Waluigi harnesses 「WAA」and 「WALUIGI」to take over reality in small doses, as seen in his comics.
>>
>>80968462
>>80967999

I like this. Waluigi as a hero, or villain though?
I never got the vibe that he was malignant in BiTF.
>>
>>80968294
It has to make sense.
BiTF got noticeably better as it went on, and the creator knew to bow out.

You can argue that it fits into "heroic" quality.

Find something similar, or something as shit as Chris-Chan and his Sonichu comics, and you're golden.
>>
>>80968449
>Knuckles
Because AoStH, or the shit-ton of comics don't exist? This Nintendo thing is a cop-out.
>>
So, if web comics/toons are gonna be the central theme of Part 8, are these guys allowed?

After all, they have both web animations and comics.
>>
File: Pose as a team.jpg (140KB, 500x265px) Image search: [Google]
Pose as a team.jpg
140KB, 500x265px
>>80968654
Fuck, forgot pic.
>>
File: 371.jpg (249KB, 900x330px) Image search: [Google]
371.jpg
249KB, 900x330px
4/4

Waluigi's WAAlodies tie in to his role in the comics. Taking over reality in small doses is one of the ways the character seeks revenge for the world that actively rejects him and his accomplishments. The effects of a WAAlody mostly manifest themselves as Waluigi's face appears superimposed over objects or people and reality becomes purple. This is what allows Waluigi to partially overcome the Γ Luck his Stand casts, even if he still suffers a lot from it due to being the center of it all. After all, there is no Waluigi Time without Waluigi.

His role in the story could be very much the same role he had in the comic as a side character. Waluigi works best as a comedic villain who serves only his own interests. He could join the heroes and promptly leave, or join the main villain, wreck the heroes, and ditch at the last second for no reason. Who knows, It's Waluigi Time. Anything is possible.
>>
>>80968701
They might make good villains, to signify stagnation in quality.

Maybe they die honorable deaths, to signify that they were still good at heart, but forced against the heroes by circumstances.

Having them as villains also makes us able to tackle one by one. And not have 9 characters appear out of the blue.
>>
>>80968609
It's going off the characterizations in cartoons or webcomics beloved/reviled by /co/. How's it a copout?
>>
Just wondering.

Will Tom make appearances in later parts just like Jotaro, either as a supporting character or maybe a small cameo?
>>
>>80968294
I guess its okay because when you think about it. BitF's Waluigi is pretty much his own character. There's barely anything from the original Waluigi on him.

But that's just how I see it, I dunno.
>>
>>80968930
I don't think we discussed that yet.

Though I think that characters from previous parts should make small cameos in later ones, like in the background and stuff.
>>
>>80968294
>>80968950
Probably not idk. Maybe BitF Dedede and Kirby could also become characters but Waluigi is kind of a different case. He pretty much transcended the comic and became a meme all of it's own. I'd say that means an exception can be made for him because of his status.

I wouldn't say he's that different from the actual Waluigi in the Mario games but he is pretty much his own entity when compared to the other BitF characters.
>>
File: tumblr_nvxezx7bbP1tzqospo1_540.gif (2MB, 540x370px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nvxezx7bbP1tzqospo1_540.gif
2MB, 540x370px
>>80960362
Many suggested characters get ridiculous outfits at one point or another already.
>>
>>80968980

I know we knocked around the idea of Secret coming back for Gadget's funeral.
>>
File: image.jpg (111KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
111KB, 1000x800px
I have never seen JoJo so I apologize in advance:

Character Name: Suicidal Guard
Stand Name: [CHICKEN OUT]
Ability: This stand causes the attacker to hold up whatever weapon they have and push it against its head for 30 seconds, allowing you to attack.
>>
>>80969287
I also think Sam and Max are gonna be in Parts 4 and 7.
>>
>>80969474
Go away.
>>
>>80969474
>I have never seen JoJo
Read the manga, fag
>>
>>80969542
I apologize if my stand is shitty
>>
>>80969474
well that just reminded me that MY LEG has to happen somewhere in Part 5
>>
>>80969474
I'd change the name to [NOT TODAY]
>>
File: 069085858.jpg (107KB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
069085858.jpg
107KB, 576x432px
Okay, another Stand idea.

User: Sideshow Bob.
Name: 「TIME WARP」
Appearance: Not sure, always sucked with designs. Something clock-themed, that's for sure.
Ability: Allows the User to reset time by five seconds (its range is the whole world), and only he retains memories of what was reset. It has a cool down time of exactly five seconds, so he can't just keep going back in time bit by bit. If overused, those in the immediate area around him start to get Déjà vu.

Role: Minor Part 6 antagonist.
>>
>>80969898
Pretty similar to a few existing JoJo's stands, I'm afraid. (which you'd obviously be unaware of)

I'd recommend reading/watching it before you try and make Stands. It's going to help you avoid repeats and might give you fresh ideas at the same time!
>>
File: image.png (343KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
343KB, 854x480px
I had an idea for an antagonist:

>character name
Tony The Clock
>Stand Name
[A JOURNEY THROUGH TIME]
>Ability
Makes the opponent believe that they're decomposing, scaring mentally and sometimes psychically.

Or

[THE PAST]
Takes the enemy down memory lane to all of his worst memory's and moments

If anyone can make these better I'd appreciate it, I think I have something here.
>>
>>80969994
The only one that's close is King Crimson, which is far more complex than this.
>>
File: Mandomcolor.png (1MB, 604x780px) Image search: [Google]
Mandomcolor.png
1MB, 604x780px
>>80969898
Ringo Roadagain would like to have a word with you
>>
>>80970058
I was thinking more along the lines of Bites the Dust.
>>
File: 496803-.jpg (178KB, 1000x1225px) Image search: [Google]
496803-.jpg
178KB, 1000x1225px
Stand: 「TOXIC LOVE」
Appearance: Is stuck in a meditative pose, similar to pic related. Is all white with wavy tubes coming out of its shoulders and the top of its head. Is otherwise featureless aside from the robot-type eyes that Hierophant Green has.

Ability: Able to expel gas from its tubes. This gas can only surround the Stand in a five foot radius, and dissolves anything that comes in it. The more durable the object, the longer it takes. Other than that, this Stand cannot move, it can't unfold from its meditating position.
>>
Should probably get back to part 3. Anything else need sorting out?
>>
>>80950121
If they had individual Stands, they should be like, weak separately and pose no challenge, but if they combine their powers they become more and more powerful with each Stand.
>>
>>80969477
I think we cut them from 4 since it's already filled with major characters. I'd be down for them in 5 though.
>>
>>80970409
I'm really not sure who to give it to.

Maybe a Captain Planet villain?
>>
playlistfag here do I use the google doc or the pastepin cause I have been away from the threads for a bit and would like to update the playlist
>>
>>80971822
I would do two. A new Google doc one, and update the pastebin one.
>>
>>80971906
>>80971822
They're both kind of right? The characters in parts 1 and 2 are set, and it seems part 3 is good as well. Not so sure on the rest. Also Propane Nightmare is great, if nothing else comes from this project at least I heard that song. So thanks for that.
>>
Stand User: Caveman
Stand: 「ICE ICE BABY」
Ability: Entraps opponents in a loop of being glad they're out there before being in there and just remembering they're out there. Afterwards, they won't know where the Caveman is, thinking he's the sheriff.
Appearance: None.

Antagonist: Part 5.
>>
File: 95502.jpg (98KB, 400x297px) Image search: [Google]
95502.jpg
98KB, 400x297px
>>80972009
Forgot pic...
>>
>>80971822
oh jeez, are you going to include a song for EVERYTHING so far? cause I can help you on some of the minor Stands that only have one sentence on them
>>
I'm new. Can someone tell me what the end game is for this? Are you guys trying to make a comic, or write fan fiction, or what?
>>
>>80972009
>>80972025
>Leaving any form of an exit in the stand's range invokes joy to the point of clouding the memory of the Caveman's true identity, warping it to someone of trustworthy status.
>>
>>80972009
yeah this has my vote, maybe change the name though
>>
>>80972126
Literally whatever we can. It's creative outpouring.
>>
>>80972126
Ideally we want a comic, and a drawfriend has been working on it in his spare time. Worst case scenario where we crash and burn, there's enough to make fanfiction from what's been set up already.
>>
>>80972205

I hope you guys can get the comic. That pic with Bravo and Cuzco was dope.
>>
>>80972126
for me, my order of hype goes FIGHTING GAME >>> comic > written story

but anything is game and it's all appreciated
>>
>>80972125
that would be appreciated also general input is welcomed
>>
>>80972155
How about Troglodyte? A song by Jimmy Castor?

>>80972142
Kek. Good idea, Anon-kun.
>>
>>80972268
note that this is an inverse correlation to how likely things are to happen. but a man can dream
>>
So, since Jojo is all about otfits, and what seems to be the general opinion is that "boring" outfits that can't spruced uo a bit are replaced, should we start brainstorming them up?

Not because it's all that important, but still.
>>
>>80972268
Fighting games are great, yeah, but I really hope we get the comic. I want my children to stumble on this crazy shit and go "What the fuck am I reading" before I tell them their old man was one of the morons who helped write it. The looks on their faces would be fucking priceless.
>>80972253
Much appreciated bro. And yeah, that was pretty great.
>>
>>80972342
Dude that's not a new idea.
Stop acting as if it is.

The drawfriends have been doing that since step 1. Creepy suzie until now has been anything but her comics appearance.

I think only Hank is wearing the same clothes.
>>
>>80972378
I think the idea was to have Hank start in pimp clothes like that episode he was in a tux or something and move on to his normal clothes as a joke (richer you get, gaudier your clothes get, but that's reversed in a Jojo world).
>>
>>80972378
I would like to see him in his highballer outfit or with his pimp hat all jojofied
>>
>>80972271
these are the names for the minor stands that I contributed

Ape School - Wail To God
Caribou - Melody Day
La Femme is a band. your choice of song (I suggest Antitaxi)
Colin Stetson - Judges
Melvins - Pearl Bomb (make it the live version or else)
Neutral Milk Hotel - Two Headed Boy
Eugene McDaniels - The Parasite (For Buffy)
The Microphones - The Glow Pr. 2
Modest Mouse - Styrofoam Boots / It's All Nice on Ice, Alright
>>
>>80972342
I think >>80960501 has the right idea in regards to that. But we'd need drawfags to hold our hand along the way as we nitpick each character's wardrobe, and that would be pretty wasteful of time when we could be churning out more important stuff in my opinion. What we have already passes and we'll tweak and tween it all eventually so basically what >>80972378 says.
>>
>>80972429
Yeah.
A;though honestly Part 1 was the most tame when it came to the outfits. Hank as the pimp-clothes becomes a thing in Part 2.

Is Knuckles going to be nude?
>>
>>80972508
And let's be honest, it's all about the posing, not outfits.
>>
>>80972271
Wendy's NAUGHTY BY NATURE stand was really based on me listening to Hip Hop Hooray.
>>
So, if Part 7 is supposed to be capefag territory, shouldn't a capefag be the main protagonist?
>>
File: johnathan-joestar-allstarbattle.jpg (181KB, 1000x1400px) Image search: [Google]
johnathan-joestar-allstarbattle.jpg
181KB, 1000x1400px
>>80972577
This.
>>
>>80972625
p a s t e b i n
>>
>>80972625
Yes.
Preferably a minor character or someone from a lesser known series to fit the theme.
>>
>>80972655
Yeah, the pastebin. I looked and saw the main protag was Mojo Jojo for some reason.
>>
>>80972009
This guy is gonna need a partner, as someone has to move him around.

Any ideas? Or maybe it should just be a faceless mook?
>>
>>80972625
I'm still confused about just how much Cape/Toon people even want in Part 7. It's always a different interpretation every time someone brings it up.

>>80972655
>>80972700
Yeah ideas for Part 7 are constantly shifting around because of what I said prior The debate might be buried but people are still on different sides of the fence about what they want. What's in the pastebin is just one idea that got popular at the time. Can't say for the future.
>>80972635
Still salty how much shit they didn't carry from this literally perfect game into the anime. This game set the highest standard for Jojo productions.
>>
>>80972617
I thought Wendy hated hip-hop, if Straight Blanchin' is any indication, as well as boy bands.
>>
>>80972890
>ASB
>highest standard

That's not Heritage for the Future.
>>
>>80972625
No dude.
Another anon will be along to give a more spirited reply.

But we have since moved on from this idea.
>>
>>80972934
We've never "moved on" from it, it just won't be purely cape. 80% cape, 10% cartoon, 10% hot gas.
>>
>>80972700
he's not the main protag, he's the mentor
>>
>>80972700
I meant the pastebin for part 7
>>
>>80972933
As great as a game it was, you can't argue ASB isn't the most amazing thing created from the contents of Jojo. It's unrivaled.

>>80973005
Have you been watching the threads? Since the basic of premise of Part 7 came along, most ideas that catch on the most end up being toon related stuff, especially with characters.
>>
>>80973065
>>80972700

don't trust main pastebin or pastebins in general until a Doc gets put up.

We had fucking Tiana in as a Hamon user up until we finished making Part 2 completely.
>>
>>80973197
This. If the pastebins got consistently updated there would be an obvious as fuck shift in direction every thread. It's at best reliable for giving the general premise of the parts. Watching these threads as consistently as I do is really the only way to have a solid idea of where ideas going.
>>
>>80972898
Call this more of a wild guess, but my assumption was "Straight Blanchin'" was more of a knock at modern rap/obnoxiously simple Top 40 songs than rap in general.

That IS a good point. If I think of a new name I'll pitch it when the time comes (or if anyone else has a suggestion).
>>
I just realized that anyone from Morrison ' Doom Patrol would fit right in as the main Protag for 7.

>Crazy Jane has 64 identities
>Robotman hates who he is
>Rebis is a three in one person, and the Negative Spirit was oddly stand-like
>Flex's identity is a sham
>>
Speaking of Part 7, should we include this bastard? Or is he too controversial?

I was thinking of him being a Red Herring main villain. Causing the most trouble at the start and such before the big reveal that Mr. Nobody is actually the villain.
>>
File: 049593059.jpg (125KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
049593059.jpg
125KB, 600x450px
>>80973365
Fucking dammit, forgot the pic AGAIN.
>>
>>80973365
Yeah he's the type of character with too much of an insane amount of coverage to want to include.
>>
>>80973365
>>80973384
>He's the third foght, and he's heavily interfered with the other two
>He's about to explain his motives and how he will slowly destroy the Protag
>just as he begins, he accidentally drives his clown car off a cliff

>his dying words are him laughing at himself for doing something do stupid
>>
>>80973083
>>80973005

I've seen one or two guys wanting to put Oswald as a main villain/"the corpse" despite it has been told a couple of times that Mr. Nobody and Superman are already filling those roles.

Personally I don't want to shift the comic book thematic of Part 7, and Mr. Nobody and Superman fit their respective roles really well so I don't see why they should be replaced.
>>
>>80973474
But the Joker never dies.

He just never appears again, his body never found...
>>
>>80973524
even disregarding the comic motif, Superman still makes the most sense. he's literally the most recognizable hero in the world and he's a Jesus allegory in half of his own material
>>
>>80973524
I agree. They are already solid ideas that I'd hate to do away with, but it makes me wonder how much of what medium we want in the story with the myriad of cartoon suggestions we get for characters. I think our protagonist should at the very least be a cape so the plot, villain and hero line up with each other. I'm not saying suggestions for other stuff has been sub par because they have been pretty amazing.
>>
>>80973573
That could be his stand's power.
No matter what, he just won't stay dead.
[Ain't That A Kick In The Head?]

I feel like it could have a better name.
>>
>>80973777
I could only see it working if it was like in the cartoons and comics.

All bullets manage to miss.
His body is just mysteriously never found when caught in an explosion or falling off a cliff.
Characters will get distracted by something else before killing him.

That sort of stuff.
>>
>>80973777
Nah that's pretty good
nice trips btw
>>
>>80973524
It'd be nice if Oswald could be included SOMEWHERE in this.

His stand could be "How Come You Do Me Like You Do?" and it's his shadow come to life, its secondary power lets him disassemble and reassemble his body parts at will. By combining this with MELODY (he really should be a master of it) makes him a formidable opponent.

He's the conductor on Link's train (Link is the engineer) and the one who fights anyone who gets trapped inside of it.
He's like the bouncer for the race, he makes sure anyone who is out of the race for rule violation stays out of the race.
>>
>>80973826
>his Stand is Batman covertly saving his life

I'm against big name MCs but he would be a funny side character
>>
>>80973872
but Part 7 has SPACE
>>
>>80973777
Maybe he has no Stand.

Everyone THINKS he has a Stand that allows him to stay alive, but instead it's just his regular Joker Luck keeping him intact?
>>
>>80973919
I am so far behind on part 7.

My mind is still in part 2 and just barely into part 3 since those are the parts that are currently being finished up and worked over.

And we're not doing a 1:1, so can't MELODY still be existent in later parts?
>>
>>80973978
>Joker is the Pocoloco of the race
>everyone thinks he's a cheating mastermind when he's just out for a drive in the countryside
>>
>>80974040
>He's not even part of the race but he finishes in third place anyway.
>>
>>80974082
"Congratulations on reaching third place in the Countryside Race, Joker! How do you feel!"

>"Race? What race?"

He then saunters off much to everyone's confusion.
>>
>>80973989
Hate to break it, but stands are the main attraction. Extremely creative. Getting Melody even worked in was originally a stretch since everyone wanted stands from the get go. I think it's served their purpose. On it's own it's an incredible concept. It and SPACE.
>>
>>80974214
Part 7's pastebin is completely lacking in details about SPACE.
>>
File: Space.png (24KB, 662x325px) Image search: [Google]
Space.png
24KB, 662x325px
>>80974311
Man shit, I never realized. It's essentially the comic equivalent of Melody where it manipulates Comicbook meta in a form of combat.
>>
>>80974311
it's in the abilities pastebin
>>
File: image.jpg (967KB, 2446x2501px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
967KB, 2446x2501px
These threads encourage me to draw more, so that's awesome. May whip up another one later.
>>
>>80974214
>>80973989
Fuck Melody. It took multiple anons to ease you into letting go of it enough to even have Stands in Part 2 in the first place. And we lost Hamon in the process (No loss there).
>>
>>80973989
I thought this ended. please don't come back for more senpai. No more Melody. It makes no sense, desu.
>>
File: stop.jpg (37KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
stop.jpg
37KB, 512x512px
>>80969474
>>
File: Premier Pulp Comics April p39.jpg (748KB, 1654x2339px) Image search: [Google]
Premier Pulp Comics April p39.jpg
748KB, 1654x2339px
>>80974426
Oh.
>>
>>80974556
>>80974608
I fought to remove Hamon and I agree. Melody improved Part 2 as a whole but it makes no sense being in 7 and doesn't serve any purpose like linking storylines together
>>
File: f3f.png (228KB, 602x596px) Image search: [Google]
f3f.png
228KB, 602x596px
>>80974647
>>
>>80974556
>>80974608
Guys, whichever anon you're talking about, I'm not that anon.

I'm out of the loop and part 7's pastebin was lacking need to know info.
I've already caught up with the abilities pastebin.
>>
File: vlcsnap-557311.png (727KB, 832x499px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-557311.png
727KB, 832x499px
>>80974488
pretty much how I pictured it. also, got on another roll tonight and filled in the gaps with the Jack Skellington part of the story

Jack: "They call him... Jack."
Lydia: "...they call YOU Jack."
Jack: "Yes."
Hank: "So you're the one to help us?"
Hank: "Then you'll teach Courage?"
Jack: "Not until he proves himself to Jack."
Lydia: "But you're Jack."
Hank: "So you're NOT going to teach him now?"
Jack: "No. I cannot. So we must go and find Jack S."
Lydia: "Doessss the S. stand for Samurai?"
>Jack's face when
Jack: "I, Samurai Jack, will take you to meet Jack Skellington. The Pumpkin King. Who will teach Courage. Now please be quiet and follow me if you are interested."

>Samurai Jack leads the party into the dark woods
>Courage notices trees bearing doors with strange patterns; a turkey, an egg, a shamrock...
>Samurai Jack: "I found this strange place in my travels." Opens up a door shaped like a pumpkin. long stairs spiral down into darkness, Courage visibly unsettled and even the others seem on guard if not uneasy
>Lydia: "So do you know about this Pumpkin King, BJ?"
>Beetlejuice: "Skellington? Oh yea. Let me tell ya, he's the spookiest, scariest skeleton around. I fancy myself a real monster, but on a good day, even Jack is scared of Jack."
"...the samurai, or the skeleton?"
"Little of both."
>finally reaching the bottom of the tree, a dark cavernous room with the spindly skeleton laying limply on a wooden throne, leaning on one fist
"I smell...." The skull only moves to bear a sinister smile. "Fear..."
>TO BE CONTINUED
>>
>>80974751
>>80974792

I think I was the only guy who fought to keep Hamon. And honestly, it was an uphill fight from the first post.

At least we didn't completely butcher the original ideas we had for Part 2, and having Stands made the story way better.

It still is funny to me that [Style] became basically just Not!Hamon.

Anon, just make a new story with your concepts. It looks interesting, but a JoJo fanfic is NOT where an idea like that belongs.
>>
File: vlcsnap-558638.png (296KB, 640x384px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-558638.png
296KB, 640x384px
>>80974889
>Courage cringes behind Lydia's leg
>Jack S grabs BJ's hand to shake. "Beetlejuice! Such a pleasure! How's your end of the Underworld been!?"
>"Weird, filthy and rotten, just how I like it!"
Jack S: "And the samurai! Still sorry about the misunderstanding last time! Fearless as ever, I see!"
>the Jacks trade ceremonial bows
>S. Jack: "I do not deny that I have fears, only that I am brave enough to overcome them."
>Jack S: "Ah, technicalities. So what brings you to my neck of the haunted wood?"
>"A friend, your highness. He seeks to overcome his fears. He is gifted in Melody, you see."
>"Is he now?! Well let me take a look..."
>Jack approaches Hank in a misunderstanding, Hank starting to correct him
>as Jack approaches, he turns into Peggy. she is strapped down with Pro-Pain gear like Hank, except that the tanks have all exploded and she is missing pieces of herself and has massive burns
>Hank visibly distressed by it, stepping back from it but bumping into someone
>turns to see Bobby looking up at him blankly. "Dad... she couldn't control it like you do. Neither can I..."
>a burst of flames engulf Bobby and Hank bwahs

>S Jack takes Hank by the shoulder to steady him and shake him out of it
>"No, your highness. The smallest of them all."
>Jack S. leans far down to study Courage, who cringes again
>BJ: "I tell ya, boss. He don't look like much, but he'll surprise ya every time."
>"Well, Mr. Juice. Mr. Jack. if this dog comes so highly recommended, I'll see what he's made of. Look here, please."
>Courage looks into his sockets
>"You see, Mr... Dog. I can sense the fears of any mortal, any monster, anyTHING! And as the king of fear, I can control them. Now what are you hiding in there that makes you so afraid...?"
>Jack's eyes light up with a delighted grin.
>"Oh! This should be lots of fun..."
>>
File: 1183975053334.jpg (103KB, 602x456px) Image search: [Google]
1183975053334.jpg
103KB, 602x456px
>>80974924
the rest of the pasta of Courage running around flipping out over various monsters, others commenting on their confidence in him. Jack laughing his ass off

>behind all the goblins and demons and such, Courage sees a masked Eustace with Mural trapped under his foot, cackling with a bomb in his hand
>"Oh no!" Courage barges through the illusion monsters, ignoring their attacks as they pass through him
>tackles into illusion-Eustace, poofing him away and turning to find Muriel a charred skeleton
>"Such raw fear! So powerful! So emotional!" Jack is still grinning in casual delight. the illusion monsters encircle Courage and he breaks, cowering from them again

>memories flash by Courage
>"Being courageous is like propane... it's the best thing you got..."
>"It's really cool how you're able to do all of this while still being so scared."
>one more memory of Muriel petting him. "You're such a good boy, Courage."

>Courage looks up determined towards the laughing Jack
>"That's... not... funny."
>Courage suddenly lifts a piece of rope from somewhere below him. Jack looks puzzled for the first time, and Courage produces a match and lights it
>It's a fuse leading to his tail, setting him off to fly towards Jack leaving a stream like a firework
>"Oho! Impressive!" Jack smiles once more, then fierce and frightening features appearing on his face, producing balls of fire in his hands
>"BUT ARE YOU STRONG ENOUGH TO FIGHT YOUR OWN FEARS, LITTLE DOG!?!"
>Jacks claws at him, Courage bouncing over (leaving his lower body’s fur still running along by itself, his upper body with bare legs in boxer shorts and shaved fur) or limboing under his fiery claws
>Jack backhands Courage at last, flattening him into a wall like a pancake. Jack is in full terror mode
>>
>>80974751
Same here. Having our original parallel to Hamon was far better than straight up using Hamon like some anons wanted for some reason, but Melody served it's purpose. Space however, seems to be our SPIN equivalent and will be besides stands. Hopefully we make it work when we get to that point.

>>80974792
Part 7 right now is essentially
>The floodgates to Comic characters are open
>Wacky Races sponsored by Mr. Nobody, the President and hosted by Tom from Toonami.
>The prize of the race is the use of the Wishing Star which the President wants for himself
>Superman's corpse is also scattered about, doing all kinds of magical shit to people, and it's targeted by the president to aid his goal of getting that Wishing Star
>Characters that show up are very heavy in the themes of Identity and Heroism/Villainy
>Space is our equivalent to SPIN

That's the only thing that's concrete about Part 7.
>>
>>80975005
Someone fucking put this in the Pastebin before more anons gives Protag suggestions again.
>>
>>80974924
>"You forget, dog! I'm your worst nightmare! I AM the bump in the night! I was there when man cowered from the howling wolves in his cave! I AM the PUMP-"
>Jack reaches for him, but Courage peels himself off the wall with a spatula and dodges, letting Jack smash his hand into the wall
>Jack's expression drops a bit as he looks down, Courage slipped past his long reach. "-kin...?"
>Courage produces a fire extinguisher and blasts Jack with it, dousing his flames as the skeleton shields his eyes and sputters
>shaking off the foam, Jack looks up just as Courage holds up a flower pinned to his shirt
>"What's this?"
>a boxing glove on a spring flies out of the opening flower, clocking Jack in the face and sending him flying across the hall
>Jack lays flat on his back in the rubble
>Hank: "Is he alright?"
>Jack: "I think he is dead." Hank looks at him in horror, S.J. frowns a bit at his reaction to the joke. "Because he is a skeleton, Mr. Hill. He will be fine."
>>
>>80975041
but that's what it says already
>>
File: 800.jpg (129KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
800.jpg
129KB, 800x600px
>>80975044
>Jack claps from his position on his back, laughing before he springs to his feet. His jaw bone is radically off-center, but he speaks normally
>"Magnificent! Brilliant! All that pure, outrageous terror, and you still manage to surprise the master of surprise!"
>Lydia: "So... he passed!? Courage is ready for your training?"
>Skellington: "Ready?! Haha! My dear girl, he just passed my training with flying colors! A slightly nauseating shade of pink, perhaps, but colors nonetheless!"

>puts a boney hand on the dog's shoulder. he doesn't flinch, actually smiles
>"Do you see, Courage? This is the secret to Melody: surprise. It bypasses the defenses of the mind and the heart, and through them, the body. If you're fast, strange, and cunning enough, you could outwit reality itself. And it helps if you have a mean left hook, if I may say so."
>smiles, rubbing his jawbone back into place
>Courage smiles a bit and produces a giant band-aid, handing it to the skeleton
>Jack laughs and takes it. "Go with the Pumpkin King's blessing, Courage, and believe me as an expert: you have what it takes to overcome any fear imaginable."
>Courage smiles with pride as the group goes back to the surface. gets approving looks from his teammates
>Hank: "Well, Jackie, thanks for the help. But I think ol' Courage here is ready as he's gonna get."
>Jack grips his sword holster. "Thank me when we are victorious. I will fight by your side, brave Courage."
>overhead, a bat with Count Chocula's head spies on them before fluttering off to report to its master
>>
>>80975005
So basically there are checkpoints in the race.
Being in the top whatever number to reach a checkpoint wins you points.
If you're the first to reach certain checkpoints you can claim a piece of Superman's corpse.
>>
>>80975087
Nice. If I may make one suggestion, I'd have that scarecrow with the pumpkin head on the throne. Then when everyone is confused and inside, the real Jack slams the door shut and says the I smell fear thing. He's the kinda guy who'd want to make a big dramatic entrance.
>>
>>80975158
That's how SBR worked, racewise with the points. But the corpse parts are more meant to be an uncontrolled variable. A wildcard that has incredible sway on what happens. They make themselves important with their weird magical, empowering ways and realizing what they are capable turns them into a secondary objective to the main cast. The President wants to get rid of them to satisfy his desire for a world without heroism. The protag wants them for who knows what. Maybe to understand himself in regards to why he does good or if he even wants to do good.
>>
If anyone follows the First of the bOrf Star series (which really is mandatory viewing for this kind of project), it looks like Hägar The Horrible is set to show up in the next episode.

>>80975087
Nicely done.
>>
File: show me who you are.png (409KB, 719x474px) Image search: [Google]
show me who you are.png
409KB, 719x474px
>>80975323
No fooling?!
>>
>>80975371
I don't lie about such things.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IB2lhynlQKk
>>
File: YES YES YES YES YES.gif (2MB, 427x240px) Image search: [Google]
YES YES YES YES YES.gif
2MB, 427x240px
>>80975406
OH FUCKING BOY
>>
>>80972572
I feel like he should have his hat from the OVA.
>>
>>80975640
That's for Drawfriends to decide. But I agree with you.
>>
>>80975640
Funny you say that, I was thinking he was Boom Knuckles with a scarf like in the Booru for part 2, then shifted into more OVA style with the hat in part 3, since so many years passed and game/OVA Knuckles seems more mature than Boom Knuckles, from what I've seen. The hat definitely has to show up at some point, though.
>>
>>80975722
I'd be down for that.
>>
>>80975214
perfectly agreeable. he's a showman at heart above all else
>>
Is there an Oingo Boingo parallel?
>>
File: Part 8 Protag.gif (339KB, 240x134px) Image search: [Google]
Part 8 Protag.gif
339KB, 240x134px
>>80974757

He's practically a jojo character as is
>>
File: oingoboingo.png (240KB, 500x379px) Image search: [Google]
oingoboingo.png
240KB, 500x379px
>>80975934
yeah, the crust cousins from MLAATR
>>
>>80975722
>>80975813
Loses gains, but gets a cool hat.

I like it.
>>
>>80976037
Was this ever really accepted? I'm starting to think its always the same guy trying to push this.
>>
>>80976037
Oh, I kinda thought it'd be something having to do with Klasky Csupo characters
>>
>>80976108
They aren't in the part 3 doc last I checked. I think that speaks volumes.
>>
>>80976137
>>80976134
>>80976108
Huh, Maybe it was just one anon pushing it...
Well, I like the idea of the brothers being based on Klasky Csupo characters, or maybe Thoth's predictions in that style...
>>
File: eustace courage.jpg (62KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
eustace courage.jpg
62KB, 512x384px
Here, have another. No monologue this time, just a small joke.

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0uJrsmFgK8o
>>
>>80976636
Nice
>>
>>80976636
God damn dude, your voicing is amazing.
>>
>>80976636
Do you have a link to your daffy one?
>>
>>80976898
>>80976945
Thanks
>>80977187
Here you go.
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0cWcCvLe6qq
>>
>>80951247
>>80951332
>>80962614
I'm down with this, so long as we can work it into the story well. I'm all for Danny having been either a former partner or perhaps even a rookie who was in over his head following leads that no one else would give a second thought either through the sheer strangeness of the crimes or out of fear, until it was too late. The force is happy to leave it be for fear of repercussions, but Gadget sets out to bring Danny's "killer" to justice.
>>
>>80977434
Thanks Vocaroo-Fag
[spoilers] Do you have a name yet? Do you WANT a name at all? [/spoilers]
>>
>>80977647
You can call me Beard if you want. I use that name for most online stuff.
>>
File: 1458385559615.png (60KB, 201x200px) Image search: [Google]
1458385559615.png
60KB, 201x200px
>>80977723
K, Beard
>>
>>80975406
So hype.
>>
>>80971395
Captain Pollution with [Toxic Love]?
>>
>>80975406
hagrid looks like he's giving ceflon the business there, but how will he overcome celvin's stand,「HOBSON」?
>>
File: IMG_20160322_031228.jpg (1MB, 1944x2592px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160322_031228.jpg
1MB, 1944x2592px
Love Jojo but never opened a Coco thread. Guess now is a good time as any. Anyway, wanted to try my hand at that Steam Machine fellow. Hope I'm not over stepping any boundaries by redesigning him.
>>
>>80978454
Noice!
>>
File: image.jpg (256KB, 989x844px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
256KB, 989x844px
>>80978454
Fucking nice. Stick around, we could use your skills.
>>
>>80978581
(ง •̀_•́)ง I'm in!
>>
I just realised something.

If one of 「FRIEND LIKE ME」's rules is that it can't tamper with someone's mental state, doesn't that mean LeTerally can't wish for the clarity of mind he needs to develop 「CAROLINA IN THE MORNING」?
>>
>>80978611
Fuck. Well, at the end we agree he dies to save Aladdin anyway, so we can say that he technically can break the rules, but it drains so much energy it will destroy him. Daffy's dickish enough to not care, and it sets up for Aladdin's comeback (Genie knows he won't survive anyway, so he goes out saving an ally instead of just fading away).
>>
>>80978611
We could just tweak the rules so it can't alter the opponent's mental state, and maybe Aladdin just never thought to use a wish like that on himself, or he did but it wore off after the third wish.
>>
>>80978611
>>80978667
>>80978667

I added a line in the Part 3 doc under Aladdin's entry which specifies that it cannot negatively alter another's mental state. Would that be enough? What Daffy wishes for is a positive alteration to his mental state it bypasses the rule.
>>
>>80978667
>>80978701
I presume that the rule was originally added to prevent the lamp from being too OP by using mind control or other types of mental attacks but is the altering mental state rule really necessary in light of the first rule that wishes cannot bring harm to someone? I mean, altering another's mental state in a way that is detrimental to them IS still harming them after all.
>>
>>80978780
I'd say forcing unwanted changes to someone's mental state is harming them, even if it's not physically so.
>>
>>80977467
Ooh I like that.

>>80978454
Holy shit.
>>
>>80978962
The doc says messing with another stand's effects is an unwritten rule. Why not make it an official rule instead, and count altering mental state as harming someone, since it's basically fucking with someone's brain?
>>
>>80979064
That sounds like a plan.
>>
Coming out of the shadows to tell you again
You can do it, /co/
I believe in all of you
>>
File: steam machine.jpg (1MB, 1885x2474px) Image search: [Google]
steam machine.jpg
1MB, 1885x2474px
>>80978454
Amazing work anon , here is a cleaner version
>>
>>80979148
Whoo!
>>
>>80962596
What kind of fool do you take me for? He's Daffy, He's Daffy, You're Daffy? I'M Daffy! Are there any more Daffys I should know about?
>>
>>80979064
>>80979120
Done and done.
>>
>>80975722
Make it so!
>>
>>80979148
And into the Booru it goes! We got a lot of response on Steam Machine.
>>
So regarding Part 3, going by the doc the following fights are the most in need of elaboration.

Tom VS Andy Anderson
Tom VS J.Test
Tom, Men at Work VS Bluto
Tom, Men at Work, Johnny, Aladdin VS Skrawl, Bullwinkle J.Moose

Everything else more or less at least has some general outline or direction written, but if any anons want to elaborate on any other parts by all means do so.
>>
>>80979669
I can see Tom vs Andy sort of like a chase scene. Maybe Andy snatches something important from the group when he is introduced (possibly in the elaborate Araki-style where he just appears in a completely impossible way without anyone noticing) and leads Tom on a chase, while using Life is a Lemon to beat down Tom and overwhelm him, but Tom does something to gain the upper hand and starts the ruse cruise himself, causing Andy to get stressed out and irritated, which causes him to lose control of his 'soldiers' giving Tom an opportunity to slip into range and DOOT DOOT DOOT Andy into a bunch of trash cans, and when Tom thinks the fights over, Andy attempts to continue the fight but Tom warns him he won't let him off so easy if he keeps going, in which case Andy gives up, since this was only a side job.
>>
>>80979669
>>80979818
I did have an idea of my own. A very, very, very dumb idea, but since its J.Test we are talking about maybe it fits. It was practically the only thing I could think of when thinking about J.Test being in the same part as J.Bravo.

>The day following the fight with Simon Tom continues to scour the city for clues to his father's whereabouts.
>During his investigation, he is eventually led to a man who knows something about a 'Johnny'
>Unbeknownst to Tom, the informant was one of LeTerally's goons and the man he is led to is another of LeTerally's recruited Stand users Andy Anderson.
>Tom fights Andy in a building full of Andy's 'Soldiers'.
>He uses [ONE MORE TIME] to disappear and reappear from Andy's sight constantly until he gets so mad he stresses out and loses control over his 'soldiers'
>Tom corners Andy and asks him politely to tell him where Johnny is.
>Andy briefly considers continuing the fight, but eventually surrenders due to it being a 'side-job'
>He tells Tom that he can find Johnny at an old Testing Facility for novelty joke products on the outskirts of CN City.
>Tom wonders why his old man would be hanging around there, but remembers what Johnny is like and doesn't question it further.
>When he gets there, he discovers to his outrage and dismay that the person waiting there is Johnny fucking Test not Johnny Bravo.

cont.
>>
>>80978454
Motherfucking Magnifique
>>
>>80978454
Damn son

The head reminds me of Gali's original mask, it's called the Kaukau wasn't it?
>>
>>80976636
>>80977434
what type of mic do you use
>>
>>80980303
>Tom has some difficulty locating J.Test in the joke factory while he uses a toy whip to pummel Tom from afar with his [WHIP IT]
>During the fight Tom winds up having to entertain a call with his girl and must avoid J.Test's attacks while making sure she stays in the dark about what's going on.
>Eventually Tom finds J.Test with some good old fashioned Bravo ingenuity
>Tom is running out of patience for all this nonsense and seriously threatens J.Test with whatever is the worst possible thing you can threaten a little shit like Test with if he doesn't get any satisfactory information.
>J.Test caves in spite of [La Cucaracha] and gives up Yosemite Sam as being the guy who was put in charge of the group of stand users recruited by the mysterious mastermind behind the [People who Talk to Themselves]. He admits he doesn't know any other Johnnys.
>Tom drops J.Test and leaves the factory.
>Unfortunately for J.Test, LeTerally had been listening the whole time and kills J.Test for his betrayal.
>Now that LeTerally knows Tom's face however, he has a cunning plan to get rid of him...

Since this first part of the story is meant to familiarize Tom with [ONE MORE TIME] I wrote Andy's fight scene to utilize its passive ability since the fight with Simon utilizes its active ability. The fight with J.Test was meant to be Tom using a bit of his old man's brain to find out where J.Test is hiding in the factory but I wasn't confident enough in my RUSE writing skills to come up with a good one. Input from other anons on how to improve this or alternative suggestions for how these fights could go would be much appreciated.
>>
>>80973344
I brought up Robot main a few threads back, but I need to work on his Stand some more.
>>
>>80973573
Mr Nobody just keeps bringing alternate versions to replace him.
>>
>>80974040
Ad much as I want to include a lot of comic character Wander fits Pocoloco to well.
>>
File: daffy.png (1MB, 1728x1584px) Image search: [Google]
daffy.png
1MB, 1728x1584px
Did some doodling, I had this scene in my head so I tried to put it to action. I kind of wanted to make LeTerally hold the lamp like Pucci was holding the Green Baby, but as I drew it down it didn't really seem to fit LeTerally's mood and head space at the moment.
>>
File: 「SID VICIOUS」.jpg (285KB, 2480x1754px) Image search: [Google]
「SID VICIOUS」.jpg
285KB, 2480x1754px
So I had been brainstorming for a while and found out that a UCAV-like design for Vicky's 「SID VICIOUS」 would work quite well.

Thoughts on this?

>>80978454
>>80979148
Fuuuck, this design is a million times better than mine. Gureto-daze!

>>80980743
Neat!
>>
>>80980770
I'll be honest, not really getting a Stand vibe from this
>>
>>80980794
It'll grow on you eventually.
>>
File: 13-164.jpg (91KB, 679x1051px) Image search: [Google]
13-164.jpg
91KB, 679x1051px
>>80980770
>>80980794
Maybe if it were a bit more animal like?
>>
File: Aerosmith_ASB.jpg (41KB, 440x398px) Image search: [Google]
Aerosmith_ASB.jpg
41KB, 440x398px
>>80980914
Being mechanical is fine, it's just too straightforward is what I'm getting at. Even Aerosmith had something that set it apart from just being an airplane, not to mention switching modes feels kind of cheesy and unfitting. I mean unless her Stand was changed, it never struck me as something that actively attacked people, just fucked them over with it's power.

Most Stands that change shape or "modes" or have other methods of attack usually only have it in direct connection to their power, as well. Bad Company was a walking army, Ratt was a cannon, theres never really been a Stand that has powers, and then a completely unrelated transformation.
>>
>>80980770
I always pictured [Sid Vicious] as a stand in two parts, an automatic part that is like a mix of a shark and several chainsaws that forms itself out of the walls of the Superjail complex, and an armband that lets Vicky control the shark directly as opposed to it roaming the halls like SHA.
>>
>>80981025
Thinking it over, a group of triangles with armz, flying around, keeping me sealed in any enclosed area is pretty scary. I like it a lot more.
>>
>>80981053
>It keeps you trapped inside as it hunts you down through the walls.
I'm so conflicted about which idea I like more
>>
>>80981053
Personally, I would honestly prefer if Sid Vicious was entirely automatic. It's the only automatic stand we have so far, and the idea of an automatic prison guard stand that patrols the prison looking for escapees on it's own is great.
>>
>>80981997
You know designwise, I was thinking of the robot shark from Tim Burtons James and the Giant Peach, but with more chainsaw-y bits.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2ibb32
It's about 32 minutes in, but it ought to give you some idea of what I had in mind.
>>
>>80980743
>that beak flying off
Damn son. Nice, nice.
>>
File: Clash.png (1MB, 951x608px) Image search: [Google]
Clash.png
1MB, 951x608px
>>80982181
I'm afraid there is already a giant robot shark stand in canon JoJo.
>>
>>80982397
well bugger,..how about some sort of giant squid then? We can keep the secondary gimmick of it living in the superstructure of the prison, but make it cover a much wider area with its tentacles.
>>
File: TotallySpacedOut152.png (427KB, 636x478px) Image search: [Google]
TotallySpacedOut152.png
427KB, 636x478px
>>80982466
Let's just keep the UCAV design in the meantime.

Vicky is no stranger to tentacles though.
>>
>>80982599
Fairy nuff.
>>
Gappy = Flapjack
>>
All I'm saying is that Sweet Bro and Hella Jeff need to be in part 5. Considering the theme, they would fit right in as party members or as enemies.
>>
>>80982942
They're basically part of Homestuck, which is blacklisted.
>>
Are Johnny and Plank gonna be in part 5? And why am I getting the feel that Plank is a second automatic Stand bound to an object? Which I'll be honest gives me the mental image of something that mixes Anubis with Whitesnake and makes it violently homicidal and overprotective of Johnny.
>>
>>80983049
Perhaps, but they have nowhere near the kind of fanbase Honestuck has.
>>
>>80983143
Homestuck is still blacklisted though, so by extension, I don't they're getting in. Sorry if i'm being a downer.
>>
Since part 5 is all about confusion, at some point there needs to be a break in the story where we remake that one drawing where Helga is driving EVA Unit 2 for some reason (don't have it saved but you know the one) and then the next page we pull out to reveal it's just a movie in-universe.
>>
>>80983287
>Helga: It's attacking my mind!
>Pan out to the urban rangers watching the scene on a TV in a hotel room.
>Kevin:"This is stupid, why are we watching this again?"
>Johnny: "Plank suggested it."
>Pan to the [MENACING] piece of 2X4 on the bed.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Y54lcv3q8A
Fighting game edit of this when?
>>
>>80983406
>Plank always has [ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ] going on in literally any panel he is in

I love this idea more than I can express in words
>>
>>80983909
Even in group shots, he has little ones barely peeking out from behind Johnny.
Also, what's left to patch up in Part 3?
>>
File: grunkle stan.jpg (19KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
grunkle stan.jpg
19KB, 210x240px
Going to be reposting and fixing some of Stan's abilities since they aren't in the pastebin for some reason.

[PTERODACTYL DEFENSE] is an ability of Stan's stand [LOADSAMONEY]. Upon activation, Stan and [LOADSAMONEY] become physically stronger and more durable. It will also summon a shield around Stan or an ally of his. This shield is incredibly tough, but it is breakable however.

[YOU MESS WITH MY FAMILY, YOU MESS WITH ME] is Stan's 3rd ability. Upon activation, everytime one of Stan's allies takes damage, the stand's [ANGER] slowly fills up. As it fills up, the benefits of [PTERODACTLY DEFENSE] is increased a bit more.

Once the stand is at maximum [ANGER], it begins lets out a loud scream that decreases enemy stand's stats by 1 for 30 seconds and the enemies for 30 seconds.
>>
>>80984249
Now this is autism...
>>
>>80984354
You didn't have to reply, but you're right, while those abilities do somewhat match up with Stans character, they don't really need names based on things that happened in the show, plus I think they'd need to relate more to what [LOADSAMONEY] does than just be random things.
>>
>>80984473
Is this better?
[LOADSALOADSALOADSA].

Stan forms a clone of himself formed out of money, it's power is based on how much money Stan has at that exact moment.
>>
>>80980303
>>80980322
I can dig it
>>
>>80984534
Perfect, it even works with the other money themed Stands of Part 4.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_0yuWbh8mw
>>
File: 1457225497841.jpg (183KB, 782x1023px) Image search: [Google]
1457225497841.jpg
183KB, 782x1023px
>>80983287
this one?
>>
>>80984709
That's the one, yeah. Feels wrong not to reference it somehow.
>>
>>80984249
does he really need a bunch of generic power boosts that are completely unrelated to his main ability? that honestly just makes him 5x less interesting to me
>>
>>80984930
See >>80984534
>>
>>80984949
What's wrong with the turns objects into money thing?
>>
>>80985278
Nothing at all.

I was just proposing a better 2nd ability for Stan to work in conjunction with his turn objects into money thing.
>>
>>80985312
Clone power's pretty good, actually, if he discovers it during the story. Better than the pterodactyl defense thing.
>>
Is Loadsamoney an object stand like Thoth, or a humanoid stand? And does it convert everything into American dollars, or can it convert things into other forms of currency?
>>
>>80985961
I believe it's a humanoid stand.

The money I'm thinking it converts into is American dollars, but I guess it can also convert into other forms of currency too.
>>
File: loadsamoney.png (625KB, 756x692px) Image search: [Google]
loadsamoney.png
625KB, 756x692px
>>80985961
last time we brought it up, it was this

I'd say either $ only or it's always the currency of the country of origin of whatever is being converted
>>
Does Stan's 3rd stand ability being able to bend money like bending in Avatar sound okay?
>>
>>80986134
Two is fine. Let's keep it at two. Max.
>>
File: 1456580381016.png (311KB, 482x464px) Image search: [Google]
1456580381016.png
311KB, 482x464px
Consult here if you don't know if one of your OCs have an ability that canon JoJo has:

http://jojo.wikia.com/
>>
>>80986408
http://jojo.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Stands should probably be in the OP, along with links to old threads.
>>
Going to sketch up a better version of Scooby's stand later. Is the flat Green Ghost idea from last thread still a good base?
>>
>>80972694

How "minor" are we talking about by the way? Can the protagonist be a supporting character like J.J. Jameson or Alfred, or it should be someone even more less recognizable to fill that role?
>>
>>80980743
It bothers me that he doesn't wish to be in Carolina in the morning when he has Aladdin's lamp for a day.
>>
>>80987364
He only has it for a day. Has to make every moment count, man.
>>
>>80987062
I think both are fine, honestly.
>>
>>80980321
Spark Blue Digital. It's got a few problems, but it's alright.
>>
>>80980770

nice

I've made a design too. >>80887722
>>
>>80989500
she's qt, would give both gentle and rough fuckings
>>
>>80989568
I wonder when playlist anon will be done with the Googledic playlist.
>>
>>80990475
Fuck, didn't mean to reply.
>>
Okay, I've taken some time and looked over all the stuff I've suggested and what folks like StandAnon have had to say about them, and revised a bunch a bit.
>>80866218 (Toad/[SUPER BROTHERS])
I decided that instead of the flame/healing, all [SB] can do is light its fists on fire, and have it focus more on being physical and affected by gravity to give it wrestling moves. Also, no [FUNKY DEALER], I'd like to expand the name into its own stand.
>>
>pure imagination
Did someone say imagination
http://www.slingshotforums.com/attachments/figment-dragon-png.6553/
>>
>>80990610
Whoops, fucked that up.
>>80878597 (Oogtar/ [MILLI VANILLI])
I liked one guy's idea as making the glitch an ability, so I decided that if Oogtar masters a voice, if the person is near, [MV] can make all they say be heard as "Girl you know it's..."
>>80905909 (Chower/[RECIPE KING])
I realized how dumb the [REJECT] thing was, and will change the healing to be based on the quality of the ingredients.
>>80963650 (Eario/[COMING CLEAN])
I didn't know we had a main character picked for Part 8, but I'd still like him as a minor protag.
Also, if anyone has a good idea for a part for Toad and Link that isn't Part 7, feel free. One idea I had for Link would be a pseudo-parallel to the train fight in Vento, in Link's [JPE].
>>
>>80978440
Hagar learned the secret tenchie of bad breath from heathclorf before cevalen cut his head off, so he's probably running on revenge adrenaline.
>>
>>80991244
What?
>>
This may be the most retarded thing /co/ has ever done.
>>
>>80991586
And thank you for the bump to it.
>>
File: But it's fun.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
But it's fun.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
>>80991586
>>
>>80991371
Lasaga breadth
>>
>>80983987
Let me take a look at the doc...

Tom kills Jerry in the club, wouldn't that cause a scene that Tom just killed someone?

VS Andy Anderson and VS J.Test are blank sections.

The section titled Tom’s Girl is also pretty sparse. I know I saw more discussed about this part of the story in the threads, but it looks like they weren't added to the doc.

Why does Tom go to Yosemite's after the incident with his girl? What clue leads him there?

The initial fight between Tom and the Eds lacks detail.

The Eds seem to tell Tom about the duck before the fight with Marty even though in the same section of the doc it's stated they don't tell Tom about him until after the fight with Marty.
How the Eds are immune to Daffy's stand is creating an inconsistency. Was it just Ed who was immune and him being immune to it was enough to snap the other two out of Daffy's influence with the use of labels, or did the Eds somehow know to label themselves before they met Daffy? Because them labeling themselves beforehand doesn't make any sense at all since how would they know what kind of power Daffy has?

The fight against Ratburn lacks details

VS Bluto is lacking in details, I think I saw some posts about how it would go down in the threads, but they weren't added to the doc and what was in that fight is inconsistent with the description of Bluto's stand in the doc.

VS Jafar is lacking in details. Where do they go when they get off the ship to start looking? Why do they suspect Aladdin at first? What leads them to Jafar? Is Jafar selling twisted wishes for profit?

Vs Skrawl & Bullwinkle J.Moose, lacking details.

Daffy unlocking Act 2 is listed as happening both before Skrawl and after the Secret Squirrel fights.

That should be enough to get the conversation started, I'll read through the rest of the doc after dinner.
>>
>>80991371
>>80991978
Lasaga breath is Garfandor's thing.

Heathcliff uses the power of bad breath to fight, something Hagar is also a practitioner of.
>>
>>80992594
Some bits of the doc are old too, which doesn't help. I'll get writefagging on fights when I'm off mobile.
>>
>>80992594
Why are there just pastebin links for the Captain N fights? Just copy paste that into the doc and make the necessary addendums.

Who else works on the cruise ship aside from Bluto? His stand is not listed in the doc as allowing him to make 21 clones of himself, just 21 extra hands from his back.

Fantasy Island is listed on the brochure Johnny has for the ship, but in the parts of the doc about when they get there it's said that their information has led them there. So which is it? Was the ship always going there as part of it's plotted course and Daffy went there to take it over before they arrived, or did they find information that led them to it?

VS Marvin lacks details.

VS Lowly... why doesn't Aladdin just wish the party members to be fluent in all languages? That way Lowly's power won't work on them since they'll always know another word for the ones Lowly is currently crushing.

Daffy's villa, there are FOUR versions of the events that could happen here. That needs to be sorted.

>>80983987
Part 3 still needs a lot of work. Much more than just simple patch jobs.
>>
>>80993798
The one thing I'd like to really get nailed down is Act 1 can be nullified/prevented from taking hold by a persona being labeled by Edd's THIS IS IT.

Edd and Eddy, realizing that they both think of someone as being them, but realizing they are not each other, use THIS IS IT to fix what's wrong with their minds and regain their memories of Daffy.

If Tom asks Edd to label his girl, she could be labeled and then have the label removed by one of Daffy's minions while Tom is away, or kidnapped to spite Tom after he's defeated Marty.
>>
>>80977467
Any comments on this?
>>
>>80994094
The Aladdin and Lowly thing is explained in the doc though. Lowly knows about the lamp and murders him before he can make a wish that'll nullify his power. The rest I'll give ya.
>>
>>80994397
Right, right, but that could've been Aladdin's plan instead of the vague one listed in that section to expand the word count.
>>
>>80994306

Sounds nice. Could Danny's story be introduced in the beginning of the arc, explaining to readers why Gadget is in town as well giving a small hint that there is a dangerous killer around?

Or, he could be introduced in the middle of the story during a weird episode involving one of the protags, kinda like when Rohan and Koichi meet Reimi's ghost?
>>
>>80951332
Cool idea, and it seems like people dig it. I'm hip.
>>80951351
Doesn't Sam have a similar power? If we're sticking with him I'm eh on this one, if not I'm hip.
>>80953852
I'd say he'd make a pretty good guard, considering his power. Plus nobody would take him seriously because he's freakin' Rocko, which just makes him even better for the job. I like it.
>>80955062
Good start, but I think it needs elaboration. How's he get into the subconscious? What's his weakness? Stuff like that. If we go with this guy he'd have to be pretty major, considering the effects his power could have. Honestly he might go better in part 5, since the memory fuckery could fit with the confusion theme.
>>80963650
I'm a sucker for BitF. That said, I can't help but feel like this one's off for some reason. Can't quite put my finger on it, though. I think I'll leave this one to the jury... assuming they speak up.
>>80964918
Another anon voiced concerns it was too similar to Cucaracha, and I can see why. Still, it's just different enough that I think it'll work.
>>80966031 and >>80967422
I'm normally against randomized powers but Reginald having a useless stand that just gets random stuff for him is too perfect. Beartato's seems fine, if you put some limit on it. Harrison's is gold, give it a time limit like the other guy said and I approve. I should admit I have a bias for this comic, however.
>>80967999 and all the rest of that
Waluigi time is too inherently OP to include. I think of Waluigi as having his own private cell in Pure Imagination or something, but I'm not feeling him interacting directly with the heroes.
>>80969474
Nah, bro. Nah.
>>80969898
Someone said this stand was too similar to an existing stand, but there are so many I lose track. Seems fine, I guess. Not overly impressed.
>>
>>80995528
>>80970002
Part of me believes the 2nd one would work better, but it's too close to what Jack does in part 1. The first one works, but seems a bit too close to what he does in the video. I'm conflicted. Either way I think it needs a name change.
>>80970409
I dig it, although getting the heroes next to it would require some rusing. I see it for part 5, not sure who would use it.
>>80972009
Kek. Go with the suggestion >>80972142 made and I'm the sheriff out here. I mean the caveman in there. Fuck.
>>80990610
Good fix, I like it.
>>80990835
Both these fixes get my vote, already discussed Eario.

Should probably get cracking on part 3's specifics now.
>>
>>80995259
Suppose we begin the story with a noirish first-person narrative from Gadget (ala Koichi's introduction in Part 4) explaining that he's in town investigating the disappearance of a rookie on the force, seeking justice because everyone assumes he's dead. Then, some time later, through hints here and there, we discover Danny's true fate?
>>
>>80995792

Stand Reviewer, what do you think of >>80965384

I'm also up to change the appearance of [PET SEMATARY] to have Smither's head in a teddy bear's body and be adult-sized, while keeping the dart-looking claws.
>>
>>80995957
With the specifics cleared up, I'm for it. Glad you agree with the Smithers thing, that's too good to pass up.
>>
>>80995922

Yeah, sounds good.
>>
>>80992594
Okay, thinking about some of your points, I'll try to work some things out. Let's start with the Jerry issue, starting from the following line.
>He's constantly talking about himself and not being as humble as Tom knows him to be.
>the bartender, knowing that when both of them are in the same place it causes trouble, kicks the two out
>Jerry wanders off into the night, still talking to himself
>Tom is concerned, decides to follow him
>ends up tailing Jerry to train tracks just outside of town, like that cartoon where the pair commit suicide
>Jerry finally notices Tom and begins ranting about how great he is, and how if Tom's looking for a fight there's no way he'll win
>The attitude pisses Tom off and he gets ready to throw down...
That should at least keep Tom from getting locked up for murder before the story even starts. As for the fight itself, I just see it as basic fisticuffs with Jerry having enhanced reflexes until OMT wakes up, and OMT just doot doots Jerry since Jerry can't see it.
>>
>>80996272
Ratburn's fight sounds fun to write so I'm skipping straight to it.
>Tom and co. try to find a hotel in Cape Suzette after landing
>Eddy's a shit and refuses to sleep in some shitty motel if he can scam a room out of a fancy hotel, but no one's biting
>Tom sighs in frustration and tries to convince Eddy to give it up and settle for a lesser hotel
>Eddy adamantly refuses, says one guy walking up looks like a complete sucker
>the guy walks by, seems to be muttering to himself
>Ed redirects the man's attention to Eddy, Eddy tries to trick the man into [GIVING] him a moment of his time
>the man stares at Eddy for a while, then leaves, continuing to mutter to himself
>Tom is suspicious and decides to follow him
>Ed follows because he's bored, Edd and Eddy begrudgingly follow since Ed's going and no one's biting anyway
>Tom and co. manage to corner the man in an alleyway
>the man stops and stands still in the middle of the alley
>"Hey, daddy-o. You're a heck of a character. Mind if we ask you a few questions?"
>the man stands still for a few more moments, then turns slightly with a creepy look on his face and asks "Are you... having cake?"
>everyone is confused, doesn't answer
>the man laughs
>"Such a shame. I'll take something else then."
>the heroes are confused until they look down and notice that a cake-sized slice of each of their bodies is missing
>the man introduces himself as Mr. Ratburn and says he told himself that the heroes would probably be headed his way
>he reveals his stand and smirks
>"Now, I'll ask again... are you having cake?"
>Ed says yes. A slice of cake appears out of thin air and flings itself at him. Ed, being Ed, manages to catch it in his mouth and eat it
>everyone freaks out about it potentially being poisonous until they realize Ed's missing piece has been restored. They also notice a slice roughly double the size of the slice launched at Ed is sailing towards Ratburn
>>
File: Gideon.png (950KB, 703x1228px) Image search: [Google]
Gideon.png
950KB, 703x1228px
>>80995528
Gideonfag here. Yeah, some elaboration is in order. [Black Sheep] could only access the mind of a target if they're in a state of unconsciousness. The user will then open a gateway to the mind of the target via [THE GLOW], which is a bright aura that surrounds the target's head. The user will then disappear from reality and appear in the target's mind. There, he could alter the user's mind. A weakness he could have is that if the target becomes aware of the user, they will be able to force the user out of their mind. It will require a fight, though.

Also, yeah. Gideon seems the most fit for Part 5.
>>
>>80995922
I think this would be an awesome way to kick off the next arc.
>>
>>80995792
Caveman Anon here. Yeah, I liked the idea >>80972142 gave too.

Also the Toxic Love Stand guy, I feel like the Stand would be in the middle of a hallway, blocking the protagonists from the User, and they have to figure out some way to either bypass the gas or get around somehow.
>>
>>80997423
>Ratburn's stand catches it easily and eats it, sending a slice double the size of the one Ratburn's stand just ate back at Ed
>Ed fails to catch this one and it hits him in the gut. The slice disappears as Ed hits the alley wall hard
>Ratburn laughs. "Oh, what fun! I told myself this would be entertaining, and I was right!"
>Tom summons OMT and tries to stand, but the piece that was taken out of him was from his knee, so he can barely get up
>Ratburn smirks and asks "Are you having cake?"
>Tom takes a risk and says "No."
>a slice sails towards Ratburn, but his stand just eats it right away.
>"Oh, you'll have your cake, cat! Whether you want it or not!"
>a bigger slice sails at Tom, but Safety Dance creates a net which successfully catches it. Tom tries to grab it and take a bite, but it disappears
>"Ah ah ah! No cheating! You have to catch it in your mouth!"
>Edd freaks out about how insane this guy's powers are and points out how bullshit the mouth rule is. Ratburn asks him if he wants cake.
>Edd hesitates too long and another slice is taken out of his body
>Eddy smirks. "Alright, why don't you [GIVE] me some cake?"
>Ratburn complies and a slice is launched at Eddy. He barely manages to eat it, restoring him. Ratburn's stand catches the slice reflecting back and him and sends it back to Eddy
>Eddy signals for Edd to send Safety Dance to eat the incoming slice. He does so, and Edd is restored fully
>Ratburn has a hissy fit and says that this isn't as fun as he thought it would be
>Tom hatches a plan and asks Eddy to have Ratburn [GIVE] him some cake
>Eddy does so, and Ratburn sends some cake Tom's way. OMT eats it, restoring Tom, and just teleports out of the way when it's volleyed back
>Ratburn, affected by OMT's anger ability, is furious
>Tom grins and asks Eddy to have Ratburn [GIVE] them all cake
>>
>>80996272
>>80997423
>>80998170
Now that's some progress.

Now I finally get how Ratburn's power works in a fight.
>>
>>80998170
>Eddy catches on and does so. Ratburn, affected by both rage and Money for Nothing, sends cake at all four of the party members
>Edd creates a device which shovels the cake into Safety Dance's gigantic mouth, volleying all four slices at Ratburn
>right before Ratburn's stand can catch the slices, Ed uses his stand's ability to redirect Ratburn's attention to the device itself
>this pelts Ratburn with cake slices, staggering him
>Tom has had enough of this bullshit and walks up to him
>"Are... you... having..."
>Tom doot doots Ratburn before he can finish
>Ratburn lies there dying
>"Well that guy was annoying."
>Ratburn laughs and says his bit about Hong Kong Phooey like in the doc and dies
>Eddy decides to check his pockets just in case, Edd calls him out on it but Eddy finds a hotel key for a very nice hotel
>the party heads over because it's better than sleeping in a shitty motel or on the streets
That should do that, at least.
>>80998311
Yeah, it's a weird power but I think I made it work.
>>
The real question is if Tom will ever use the "Bravo Family Secret Technique"
RUN AWAY!!!
>>
>>80992594
Regarding how the Eds knew to label themselves. The idea was that the Eds, being Stand users themselves suspected that the man behind the [People who talk to themselves] had an ability that manipulates minds after encountering his minions. They don't know the exact nature of the power or how it works, but they labeled themselves anyway just to be safe. You're right that the Peach Creek section could use some adjustments though, I kind of want to keep the basic order of events the same if possible since I can't think of a better way to have the Eds join up with Tom.
>>
>>80998666
>running
>not "Posing fabulously until the problem goes away"
>>
>>80997576
Yeah, this is what you needed. I'd say it's good.
>>80997852
Wait, who's the sheriff?

Ah, okay. Yeah, that makes sense, I can see it.
>>
>>80998373
Must be a shitty town if you can kill a man in an alleyway and just leave the body there.

>>80998703
I think retooling it so that Act 1 can be briefly resisted if a victim was only exposed to its powers for a short period of time would be better.

When Tom fights they Eds he should ask them who is behind all this which causes Edd and Eddy to fight in the middle of their fight against Tom before one of them says something like "Well why don't we just go to the junk yard base and let ME settle it?" Tom just lets them fight among themselves while he goes to the junkyard a head of them. When the Eds realize Tom is gone they high tail it to their junkyard base and see Tom fighting Marty and intervene.
I think right now Daffy's Act 1 is being presented as too OP since it's giving us problems with advancing the plot at this particular point.

After the fight with Marty the Eds get enough clarity when Ed drops the "it was the funny duck man" line to label themselves, realizing they're under the influence of an enemy stand and remembering their encounter with Daffy, then getting pissed that Daffy scamed them by using his power on them to make them do his dirty work.
Edd and Eddy wearing labels for the rest of part 3 is part of their motivation for wanting to take down Daffy, that and he didn't pay them.
They gotta beat Daffy or they'll have to wear those labels forever.

It could come up during fights where they have to protect their labels or else they'll start succumbing to Daffy's power.
>>
>>81000386
Sounds like a good plan, I'll work this into the doc
>>
>>81000386
Anime rules, son. If the hero does the killing on a side street or other secluded area, it's okay.
>>
>>80998794
Yeah, that's a lot better.
>>
>>81000386
So basically it would go something like:

>Fight ensues between [ONE MORE TIME] and the [MEN AT WORK]
>Tom's buddies, not being Stand users, get overwhelmed by the battle.
>During the fight, Tom asks who is the one behind all this.
>Both Edd and Eddy claim to have thought of the idea and start bickering in the middle of the battle
> Eddy: “I’m telling you this whole scam was MY idea!”
>Edd: "Well why don't I just go to the junk yard base and let ME settle it?"
> Ed: “It was a funny duck man!”
> Edd & Eddy: “SHUT UP ME!”
>Tom lets the [MEN AT WORK] argue among themselves and heads for the junk-yard with the rest of the guys.

>Fight with Marty happens as outlined in the doc

>Tom leaves the junkyard with the [MEN AT WORK]
>The [MEN AT WORK] reveal that after arguing over who came up with the plan they realized that they were under the influence of an enemy stand and used Edd’s [THIS IS IT] to label themselves.
>The labels' effects allowed them to shake off the enemy’s control and they remember who did this to them.
>Tom: “So who was it.”
> Ed: “It was a funny duck man!”
> Tom raises his eyebrow and stares at the other two Eds
> Edd: “No really.”
> Eddy: “It was a duck man.”

Then like you said because the Labels are only a temporary solution at best Tom decides to go after LeTerally himself, and the [MEN AT WORK] go with him so they don't have to keep reapplying the labels and to get revenge on the duck. Would this work?
>>
>>81001215
Sounds solid enough to me.
>>
>>81001215
Yeah, that works.

There should be something like:
"It was the funny duck man!"
"Wait... huh... Double Dee! Quick!"
"Already on it, Eddy!"
and they're labeled.
"How did we forget about a duck in a zoot suit?!"
"That's so unlike me to forget something like that..."

I think by the end of all of this the MEN AT WORK should own Fantasy Island and sell it for millions, or look for a buyer.
>>
File: 1357150620942.png (277KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1357150620942.png
277KB, 500x375px
>>81001611
>the MEN AT WORK take over Fantasy Island after part 3 is done
>they spruce it up and pass it off as a tourist paradise
>the second guests arrive everything is made out of scrap thanks to Safety Dance, there's debris from the battles everywhere, and the island's a shithole
>the tourists leave in droves and threaten to sue
>Eddy manages to scam someone (Mr. Slate?) into buying the island before the lawsuits
>the MEN AT WORK book it off the island and other than what Edd invested and saved, they blow the cash in short order
>still enough to move to a new suburb thanks to Edd's foresight
>the same suburb part 4 takes place in
I dig it.
>>
>>80991586
You should know better than to think that's true.
>>
>>80994733
I was thinking about it and you were right, the languages thing was better. Changed it in the doc.
>>
>>81001611
>That's so unlike me
Clever.
>>
File: 1457058090819.png (226KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
1457058090819.png
226KB, 512x384px
>>81001823
And part 4 would begin with their first scam in whatever town that is. Who should they be conning in the opening before the restaurant scene?
>>
File: 1392707894163.png (278KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
1392707894163.png
278KB, 1200x800px
>>81002300
I try.
>>
>>81002500
There was a suggestion in an old thread that it starts with the Eds as part of a construction crew, conning the guy so that he'll have to keep hiring them. Sounded good to me.
>>
>>81002647
I managed to dig it up and dropped it into the Part 3 doc a while ago, could transfer it over to Part 4's doc when it gets made.
>>
>>81002647
>There was a suggestion in an old thread that it starts with the Eds as part of a construction crew
That was me. Just wondering who it is they're conning. Possibly someone significant?
>>
File: image.png (140KB, 1000x700px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
140KB, 1000x700px
Hey folks! Since we're talking about Part 4 I wanted to say that I'm gonna continue writing my Eds vs GoGo fight. I was kinda busy due to school and shit, but I should have some free time over the course of this week to finish everything.

Please enjoy parts 1 and 2 if you haven't read them yet. Feedback is always appreciated!

http://pastebin.com/YZPp5crW
http://pastebin.com/WWvDnluf
>>
>>81002709
I say we can wait until we decide who the minor villains are in part 4. If someone looks like they could fit the bill, we'll use them, otherwise we'll just have it be Bob the Builder or something.
>>
File: 1375133958582.png (438KB, 1191x962px) Image search: [Google]
1375133958582.png
438KB, 1191x962px
These two don't die in part 1, so should they ever show up again in another part?
>>
>>81002759
that's some rad shit right there.
>>
File: tumblr_o4gpnalqal1u7ug8io1_500.gif (712KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o4gpnalqal1u7ug8io1_500.gif
712KB, 500x281px
>>
I fucking love you people

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrIHD1syDLA
>>
>>81003351
Looks like MelodyFag found an excuse to bring his thing back.

I can dig it.
>>
>>81004587

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bG2utZB3zCk
>>
Thread Directory Update for OP
http://pastebin.com/5yK4WWa0

It's all there from the nameless ones to the very beginning of it all. Would be a shame if any info got lost. plus it would be easier to skim for pictures the Booru missed.
>>
>>81003351
Hell yeah they should.
>>
File: tonk.gif (22KB, 470x359px) Image search: [Google]
tonk.gif
22KB, 470x359px
Whoops, more Part 8. I need to stop...
>STAND USER: TANKMAN 1
>STAND NAME: [HEART OF GOLD]
>APPEARANCE: A ghostly, dull-colored P-Bot
>ABILITY: [HEART OF GOLD] operates as a basic punchghost, if a bit on the slow side.
>[HEART OF GOLD] is also very in tune with the area around it, and can detect when people or creatures do "Good Deeds" or create "Nice Things."
>This range is limited to generally whatever town Tankman is in at a given time.
>The more "Good" that has occurred in a day, the stronger [HEART OF GOLD] becomes until the day's end, shown as it becoming more colorful.
>Likewise, the more "Evil" that happens, [HEART OF GOLD] will lose color and weaken significantly.

>STAND USER: TANKMAN 2
>STAND NAME: [HEART OF GLASS]
>APPEARANCE: A rusted, dinged-up M-Bot
>ABILITY: [HEART OF GLASS] works as a sister stand to [HEART OF GOLD], although by default it is faster, yet weaker than [HEART OF GOLD].
>[HEART OF GLASS] reacts to people in the area doing "Mean things" and creating "Bad stuff."
>The more "Evil" that occurs, the more repaired and powerful [HEART OF GLASS] becomes.
>Naturally, "Good" will weaken and break [HEART OF GLASS] further.

>Both stands are also able to sense the amount of "Danger" the town is in.
>If this "Danger" reaches a critical level, (Say, a monster attacking,) both stands can fuse to become the [HEARTZ OF MEN].
>[HEARTZ OF MEN] takes the form of a red and blue, roughly two-story tall mech based on their tank, with the destructive force one would expect.
>However, this can only be activated in extreme "Danger" to the town as a whole, and is immediately deactivated once the "Danger" is gone.
>POSSIBLE ROLES: Minor protags/ Neutral Party in Part 8. The main police force, guaranteed to be outclassed by the main villains once they get involved.
>>
File: 1351887651776.jpg (22KB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
1351887651776.jpg
22KB, 576x432px
>>81003796
>yet another faggot naming the stand "literally me" instead of "la cucaracha"
>>
>>81003796
>>81005520
I think it was made by some of those 9gaggers or something. If it was made early in the project I would have surely remembered it.

Also, anyone making a new thread? And do we have 11 pages now?
>>
>>81004616
What the hell did I miss that caused this much animosity?

I only thought it might be cool if they came back since they weren't dead.
Thread posts: 508
Thread images: 97

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.