[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm looking for a probably not well-known animated film.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 51601_VC004144.jpg (141KB, 1500x1009px) Image search: [Google]
51601_VC004144.jpg
141KB, 1500x1009px
I'm looking for a probably not well-known animated film. It was about animals (cats and dogs, or maybe even birds) living in a abandoned house. Or maybe not abandoned, like I think the owner died, and the animals started living in a house, or the owner died and there were shenanigans revolving around who gets the house. In terms of animation, it was very dark. Like, not in a sense of violence or anything, but it looked like a Don Bluth film. Animation wasn't colorful, it was very... urban? I don't know how better to explain this.

As for time frame, I think it can't be newer than late 90s. Probably was made in the 80s, or early 90s. I'm like 70% sure it was direct-to-video but I am not 100% sure.
>>
I fucking give up, this shit probably doesn't even have a wikipedia page. With so little information, it's like looking for a needle in a pile of shit
>>
The closest I could think of is Animal Farm.

Were there only cats and dogs? Anything else you can remember?
>>
>>78361036
Felidae?
>>
>>78361301
Nah it's not Animal Farm, I've watched it when I was a kid a long time ago, and the rewatched it a couple years ago. Great film, but that's not it. The animation just doesn't match, Animal Farm is a very old film, while the film I'm looking for was probably made in the 80s or 90s
>>
>>78361351
Like I said, It wasn't dark in terms of violence. It looked like a don bluth film. I don't know, it looked like all dogs go to heaven in terms of animation, maybe a little modern.
>>
You could be describing numerous films that blended together in your head.

I think "The Aristocats" and "Lady and the Tramp" match your description best.

Or you could be thinking of "Capitol Critters" or any number of "urban" "dark" animal cartoons and TV shows.
>>
>>78361036

Millionaire Dogs?

That or you're thinking of Foofur, which was a show rather than a film.
>>
>>78361377
Animal Farm

there are sanitised cuts for the cold war US market floating around
>>
Oliver in company?
>>
>>78361405
I'm not from usa, and I think I've watched uncut version.
>>78361400
>Millionaire Dogs
I THINK THAT'S IT. I need to watch it now, I'm not 100% sure but it looks very famillar
>>
yeah it's Millionaire Dogs.
my sides, it's a 1999 film but it looks like a 80s film. Thanks you guys for the help
>>
>>78361471

Glad I could help.
>>
Mind if I hop in a request real quick?

Has anyone ever heard of a animated halloween movie that looked Tim Burton like?

All I remember was it was on USA in the 90s and a girl named Virginia was the main character?
>>
>>78361431
Beware, that movie is not good.
>>
>>78362117
Corpse Bride?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.