[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So...is this shit like, real games? Like legitimate games with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: Disney_Infinity_logo.jpg (21KB, 500x176px) Image search: [Google]
Disney_Infinity_logo.jpg
21KB, 500x176px
So...is this shit like, real games? Like legitimate games with credibility/play value aka good gameplay and story and shit? Or is it just a cheap gimmick to get people to buy collectibles?
>>
>>78359591
>real games
kek
>>
They're okay.
>>
>cheap gimmick
I dunno know, man. Seems like a pretty expensive gimmick if you ask me.
>>
It's basically Skylanders meets Little Big Planet/Minecraft.

But because Disney doesn't like doing more involved crossovers, you can only have characters meet in the Toy Box, the sandbox game building mode. The Playsets, which are the single player campaigns, can only be played with using that franchise's own characters.

So you can have Spider-Man fight Darth Vader in whatever shit you build, but you can't have Jack Sparrow running around Tatooine.
>>
>>78359591
Little of both. The games in it are fun, but by no means worth the cost investment. Like, they got Platinum to do the combat for the Star Wars levels so it controls well, but the content is still extremely limited by how many of the collectibles you buy.
>>
>>78360431
Stop lying. It was Ninja Theory.
>>
>>78360419
Adding on to this, the playsets only work in whichever version of the game they were made for and don't seem to be compatible with future games. So if you want to play through all the playsets, you would need to buy all three games. It would likely run you well over $1000 if you want to have everything in the game.

I played a little bit of the first game and thought it was shit. I keep hearing that the second and third games are improvements but I very highly doubt it will ever be worth having to buy all the figures and shit for them.
>>
>>78359591
Both.

I own 3.0 cause I wanted a star wars game to scratch an itch. The game is decent, especially if you like making your own world. The figures are ridiculously over priced, but i never buy em new or at full price. I only buy a fig if its 5 bucks or less.
>>
It's got Finn and Rey, that's all I care about.
>>
>>78359591
Skylanders is better.
>>
>>78359591
3.0 is a massive improvement over 1.0 and 2.0.

Everything just feels so tight and smooth.
>>
>implying I buy the game
>Implying I buy the figs to use them on the game

I have Nova and Thor on each side of my computer, and Spidey on a replica of the Empire State Building's eagle statue on my wall.

I'm considering buying Kylo now.
>>
>>78360419
>but you can't have Jack Sparrow running around Tatooine.
That seems to sort of miss the entire point of having a crossover game.
>>
is traitor trooper in this game?
>>
>>78367519
You're forgetting that this is the same company that won't even let the Disney Princesses make eye contact on their merchandise.
>>
>>78367544
They also won't acknowledge Kuzco as being a Disney princess.
>>
>>78359591
I bought Sabine because of the nice color scheme.
>>
>>78359591
Yes, they're legitimate games. The combat and missions are fairly simply but still enjoyable.

They don't really push you to buy the figures that much at all. You can do fine just playing the starter pack or a playset with the characters that come with it.

Lego Dimensions is the one that's a "cheap gimmick to get people to buy collectibles".
>>
File: finn1.webm (3MB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
finn1.webm
3MB, 854x480px
>>78361133
Finn is fucking awesome
>>
>>78359591
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJ5v_jstHqc
>>
>>78359591
I'm planning on buying Boba Fett when he's released as his own figure. Haven't looked seriously at the rest.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.