[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would he react to The Force Awakens?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1450254775.gif (10KB, 86x300px) Image search: [Google]
1450254775.gif
10KB, 86x300px
How would he react to The Force Awakens?
>>
Either mindlessly praise it as the second coming of christ, or feel it's another penetration of the ongoing rape of the franchise.
No in between.
>>
>>78342842

He liked the prequels. So I think he'd like the movie no matter what.
>>
File: gimpy.jpg (224KB, 2400x1800px) Image search: [Google]
gimpy.jpg
224KB, 2400x1800px
>>78342809
"Star Wars, Mump. STAR WARS!"
>>
>>78342809
Since he was a loveless neckbeard dorm-dweller over a decade ago, 2015 Gimpy would probably have since matured, having a couple degrees, a stable relationship, a job, and still liking Star Wars, but not being emotionally-invested in it to the point where it occupies most of his thoughts.

He would take his GF and kid to see the latest Star Wars, and would enjoy it, and discuss it over the internet with other viewers. Then he would do something else.

Also, he wouldn't go by "Gimpy" anymore. He'd just go by "Justin."
>>
>>78347757
That... That's actually a pretty cool idea. Wonder how the other guys would be.
>>
My Undergrads niggas
>>
File: 1327717020893.jpg (57KB, 390x399px) Image search: [Google]
1327717020893.jpg
57KB, 390x399px
>>78349285
>>
>>78349285
SO COME AND TALK TO ME
ON MY COMPUTER SCREEN
>>
>>78349285
Why do this? Is your life so empty, so devoid of power or meaning that you have to ~potentially~ spoil a highly anticipated movie in order to delude yourself into thinking that you have some?

inb4 stay mad.
>>
Who is this guy?
>>
>>78349681
THE BEST DAYS OF MY LIFE
AREN'T AS EASY AS THEY SEEM
>>
Is Undergrads the last good MTV cartoon?

Also, post Jessie
>>
I wonder if Gimpy eventually hooks up with She Prime? They have a brief on-line relationship before he scorns her, triggering typical cold female rage in the form of an uploaded virus into his computer. Didn't she live in the room next to his and neither was aware of it. Hahaha... classic.
Tabitha.. thats her name. Couldnt find any images of her.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.