[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lets hear it /co/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1433141624412.jpg (40KB, 498x370px) Image search: [Google]
1433141624412.jpg
40KB, 498x370px
Lets hear it /co/
>>
>>78339984
>I am going under a mid-life crisis and I am not trying to relive my childhood to connect with my older, happier, self.
>>
File: michael-jackson.jpg (570KB, 1000x1366px) Image search: [Google]
michael-jackson.jpg
570KB, 1000x1366px
>>78339984
You see, I never really had a childhood myself, so really I'm just inside little boys-- I mean, I'm a little boy inside.
>>
>>78339984
>Im about to start teaching a class of 5 year olds, and I think that to teach the best you can you have to back and understand how these kids think.
>>
There's a woman upstairs.
>>
>>78339984
It's my fetish
>>
>>78339984
What i do in the privacy of my own home is no business of yours. Now put my house back down before I sue your balls to the wall.
>>
>>78339984
I'm a manchild.
>>
>>78339984
Visual gag
>>
DEEP DARK FANTASIES
>>
>>78339984
I'm babysitting my nephew. He wanted me to play and wear this goofy outfit and he loves sharing, which is why he gave me one of his lollipops and urged me to try riding his bike. I'm holding his lolipop for him while he went to the bathroom, which is in the upper level of the house you just tore from the foundation.
>>
>>78340025
>>78340162
/thread
>>
>>78339984
I'm a little girl trapped in a man's body.
>>
Twokinds. I've got an explananation for me reading this garbage and not being a furfag.

I do like the JRPG sorta world going on. I love reading it as a disection of a devinatartist-furfag-weebs mind. Because that's what it is. It's been updating consistently for 12 years and I think is at close to 1000 fucking pages. I've come too far to stop now.

The writing is garbage, the art is getting much better, but still, I enjoy my hot garbage. A cozy night is me setting time aside with a hot drink and reading it over again. I hate myself and I hate you all too.
>>
>>78339984
Sandy looked better without her tail sticking out.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.