[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was the best pre-Tim and Eric crap Adult Swim show, and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: sealab.jpg (64KB, 347x463px) Image search: [Google]
sealab.jpg
64KB, 347x463px
What was the best pre-Tim and Eric crap Adult Swim show, and why is it Sealab 2021?
>>
It was Harvey Birdman: Attorney-at-Law

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFy2CQ1H1tU
>>
File: welcome to you're doom.jpg (54KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
welcome to you're doom.jpg
54KB, 600x400px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2eywiUhpNI
>>
>>78330809
Boosh
>>
>>78330670
seconding harvey birdman
i miss the days when [adult swim] parodied classic hanna-barbera properties
>>
>>78330670
"The magnificent, far-off year of 2002!"
>>
>>78330136
Venture brothers yes it has been running that long
>>
>>78330136
I hate all of them except turtleface
>>
>>78333162
BIZARRO
>>
>>78330136
Tim and Eric is funny. Don't hate it just because it's not old Adult Swim.

Bedtime Stories suck though
>>
>>78330670
Harvey Birdman is just one of my favorite shows ever, period. It's so good.

I would have loved Sealab 2021 more if Harry Goz hadn't died.
>>
File: 1434405686324.jpg (13KB, 380x405px) Image search: [Google]
1434405686324.jpg
13KB, 380x405px
>>78330136
I find it funny that most old AS shows used a lot of surreal humor and yet T&E gets shat on for doing the exact same thing albeit in a variety style.

I honestly think it's because it's live action. T&E came at a time where most AS programming was animated so seeing a live action show was like AS turning into CN Real before CN Real was a thing. Not really defending T&E (it's more of a show that throws everything at you and a few sketches actually work an episode) but I think the fact that T&E is used to represent shitty AS programming is hilarious considering that people criticize it for being surreal when AS programming has always had a surreal charm to it.
>>
>>78335118
>I find it funny that most old AS shows used a lot of surreal humor and yet T&E gets shat on for doing the exact same thing albeit in a variety style.

wow, it's almost like execution matters.
>>
>>78335118

I'd say Children's Hospital is a better representative of shitty Adult Swim programming.
>>
>>78335118
>I find it funny that most old AS shows used a lot of surreal humor and yet T&E gets shat on for doing the exact same thing albeit in a variety style.
At least old AS shows were, you know, actually cartoons and not lame live action skits.
>>
>>78330809
Wendell was such a piece of shit but at the same time was the funniest character of the second season.
>>
File: 1443209406224.jpg (122KB, 625x948px) Image search: [Google]
1443209406224.jpg
122KB, 625x948px
>>78335118

Tim and Eric made one of the worst movies I've ever seen. I'm sure they're nice guys. However, their movie was garbage and their tv show seems like something you'd have to be autistic to enjoy.
>>
>>78330670
Remember when Colbert was funny?
>>
Top 10 Adult Swim shows ever, GO

1. Aqua Teen Hunger Force
2. Space Ghost Coast To Coast
3. Venture Bros
4. Tim and Eric Awesome Show, Great Job
5. Harvey Birdman, Attorney At Law
6. Rick and Morty
7. Xavier: Renegade Angel
8. Moral Orel
9. Check It Out with Dr.Steve Brule
10. Frisky Dingo
>>
>>78339089
Your list is shit and so are you.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.