[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This show is really good.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: f_is_for_family_teaser.jpg (78KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
f_is_for_family_teaser.jpg
78KB, 640x360px
This show is really good.
>>
Stop shilling!
>>
>>78321007
Ya caught me. I'm actually Bill Burr.
>>
Some of the shit he says to his kids is great.
>Kissing his wife
>"Ugh, get a room!"
>"Fuck you, get an apartment."
>>
shills pls leave
>>
I can only complain how the daughter was a lot like Louise, but she's just perfect.
>"Can I be Jesus?"
>"No, take that off or we're both going to hell."
>"Can I be Hitler Jesus?"
>"Alright you can be the coconut."
>>
Watched the first episode and stopped because I've already seen King of the Hill / The Simpsons / Bobby's World / Life with Louie / Married with Children / Family Guy etc etc and I don't give a fuck about Burr's daddy issues and what it was like in his day blah blah blah
>>
>>78321163
>FINISH THOSE ASSIGNMENTS OR I WILL PUT YOU THROUGH THE FUCKIN WALL
>WE'RE OUTSIDE, GENIUS! THERE ARE NO WALLS OUT HERE
>THEN I WILL BUILD A WALL AND -THEN- PUT YOU THROUGH IT
>>
>>78321418
Are you that guy who has a weirdly intense hatred for Bill Burr? What did he do to you?
>>
I checked it out because it was only six episodes, not bad. Not great, though. Like >>78321418 said, this kind of show has been done to death, but the characters grew on me. They have a depth to them. Well, except the daughter. Maybe there was an episode or two slated where she would have gotten an arc but they didn't have the budget to produce it. Still, I can chalk this up as a rare example of a show not being afraid to subject little girls to physical comedy. I have to admit I giggled when she ate shit on that makeshift slip-n-slide.

It's no Bojack, but if it gets a second season I'll check it out again.
>>
>>78321581
The ginger kid is one of the better characters imo.
>>
File: 1445834450489.jpg (11KB, 250x236px) Image search: [Google]
1445834450489.jpg
11KB, 250x236px
>Trapping the fat fuck in his car
>>
File: 1409636347172.jpg (31KB, 427x300px) Image search: [Google]
1409636347172.jpg
31KB, 427x300px
>>78321873

Such a fucking great payoff. I wanted him to punch the fucker but that was so much better.
>>
>>78321714
Bill? He's supposed to be a representation of Burr's childhood, I assume.
>>
The whole show felt really down to earth. The Jewish neighbor seemed so familiar of my slice of childhood. There's always that one old guy who could be evil, but turned out the be super nice. I had a bit of feels for him, but old guys from wars always gets me teary. His number tattoo hit me a little hard.

>"HE HAS A SCOREBOARD"
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.