[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is Justice League United the best Justice League? Too bad

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: JLUannual_01.jpg (120KB, 494x731px) Image search: [Google]
JLUannual_01.jpg
120KB, 494x731px
Why is Justice League United the best Justice League?

Too bad it's ending.
>>
>>78314292
You mean the most boring Justice League?
>>
>Lemire
>team books
And people on CBR go berserk if you say something against Holy Lemire's EXM.
>>
>>78314292
>best Justice League
>posts picture of the team that killed the book
>>
>>78314292
It sucked until Parker took over, then it got fun

Lemire's run was a massive disappointment, I don't know what the fuck happened
>>
>>78314292
.Damn you Parker for hinting at that detective team
>>
They really should have shorten or not do that Legion arc. It killed the book. There was just too many damn characters at once at that arc.
>>
>>78315520
>I don't know what the fuck happened

Editor didn't stop him from writing effectively a huge crossover before developing the team that the book was actually about.

But really he didn't write the Legion interactions poorly, but the plot that brought them to the present was dumb as they would never try to kill a child regardless. And the pacing was awful.
>>
Only stopped being g shit when Parker took over
>>
>>78314620
Justice League of America by Hitch was a more boring JL book.
>>
Cause Parker got to play with all of DC and celebrate it's coolness which we haven't seen much of in nu52 land

Hoping for a relaunch
>>
File: Justice-League-of-America-2.jpg (2MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Justice-League-of-America-2.jpg
2MB, 1988x3056px
>>78316585
>Not enjoying preacher Superman
>Not enjoying time-travelling Hal
>Not enjoying space Wonder Woman

Shit taste confirmed
>>
>>78316814
Not him but I gave it a try and gave up after two issues. It was incredibly bad.
>>
>>78316814
>Aquaman, we'd like to come and preach to your people
>Good luck with that.
That being said, first arc is kinda dragged out to me.
>>
>>78315520
This
JLU was shit for 2/3rds of the thing.

Lemire ruined it from issue 1 so they really need to just relaunch it with Parker on writing duties.
>>
>>78315581
>>78315581
>Damn you Parker for hinting at that detective team

Not reading it, elaborate?
>>
>>78317987
not that anon, but,...

Ridler, Dec Chimp, Katana & Professor Zoom should have been the first team against the breachers - instead they went unprepared and Adam got stuck with the Zeta Beam
>>
Which issue does Parker jump on and do I have to read any previous issues to know what's happening?
>>
>>78320571
>Which issue does Parker jump on

>do I have to read any previous issues to know what's happening?
nope
>>
>>78316814
>space Wonder Woman
Pardon?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.