[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHY THE FUCK DID THEY RUIN GALACTUS REEEEEEEEEEEE FUCK YOU

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (2MB, 4056x1803px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 4056x1803px
WHY THE FUCK DID THEY RUIN GALACTUS

REEEEEEEEEEEE

FUCK YOU MARVEL
FUCK YOU

KEEP DRIVING AWAY READERS, YOU IDIOTS

IF ANY MARVEL SHILLS OR WRITERS ARE SEEING THIS, TELL AXEL AND AL TO GO FUCK THEMSELVES

WHAT
THE
FUCK
MARVEL
>>
ur caps is on
>>
None of that was particularly new though.
>>
>>78312019
>literally the same backstory Kirby gave him
>>
>>78312047
maybe you're spending too much time on /pol/

>>78312063
F
Issue?
>>
>>78312050
This
/thread
>>
Roccafort was a mistake.
>>
>>78312086
Thor 168 I think. Ewing posted the pages he took inspiration from. It even had the incubator and him awakening to destroying a fleet.
>>
>>78312019
OP, you are new to Galactus, aren't you?
>>
>>78312019
At this point I'm happy when Big G doesn't just job to a mutie girl.
>>
>>78312019
not sure if lazy bait or lazy dummy
>>
>>78312019
Literally what has always been Galactus' origin.

OP you are the worst fucking casual that ever casualed, and I'm fairly certain you;re be the first casualty as well.
>>
>>78314220
He was the last casual of the previous universe and the first casual of ours. His casuality is older than death itself.
>>
>>78314268
what does he hunger for?
>>
>>78314306
Wikipedia character summaries.
>>
>>78314339
And who is his herald?
>>
>>78314378
Caps Lock.
>>
>>78312041
>ur caps is on

His/her CasualRage is on.
>>
>>78312019

That was always his backstory you marvelous person, you.

Anyway, just to make it clear, I am saging.
>>
>>78312019
This is the exact kind of thread a complete casual would make. Go fuck yourself, OP.
>>
>>78314394
and what are his powers?
>>
>>78314427
The power of irresistible bait.
>>
>>78314476
so.....
Caps Lock using irresistible bait to lure wikipedia summaries for his master, OP?
>>
It was a decent story so far with awesome art, no complaints
>>
>>78312019
>REEEEEEEEEEEE

go back to /r9k/ you fucking whiny faggot psychopath
>>
>>78312019
So now he eats some people before finding his first planet?

Ruined forever
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.