[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have any of you guys seen the season finale for Moonbeam City.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: 1445050626013.jpg (26KB, 750x400px) Image search: [Google]
1445050626013.jpg
26KB, 750x400px
Have any of you guys seen the season finale for Moonbeam City.

Holy shit, that character development.
This show is incredibly underrated. If you have cable you can watch it on comedy central's website. If anyone has another way of watching it please share.
>>
>>78307187
Kisscartoon also has all the episodes
>>
>>78307187
That finale was amazing, I loved Dazzle and Nebula Deluxiado struggling to hear each other.
>>
this show gives me a headache because of the visuals and the first episode didn't sell me on it. felt like a poor man's archer. is it worth watching the first season?
>>
>>78307554
Yes. It's nothing like Archer, the only comparison is the protagonist is a handsome white guy with an action oriented job.
Though I guess skip to the 3rd episode, 2 I don't remember being that great either.
>>
>>78307554
It takes a while to get going and the first two episodes aren't really indicative of what it's like, with Rad being more of a serious rival to Dazzle instead of a desperate loser forging his own path.

The only thing I'd say it has similar to Archer is the animation style. The humor and general tone of the setting is a lot different. Archer is absurd people in grounded(for a spy show) situations and the characters' obsessions with pop culture inanity is just another weird thing and how reality actually works is the punchline.

Moonbeam City on the other hand is absurd characters living in their absurd world and their ways of thinking are warped to that extent. Lasers are a naturally occurring resource that can be mined from the ground, crude 3D bowling alley animations are a sophisticated art form, fire fighters fly around on water hose jetpacks, and there is a law enforcement convention with a prom, and before attending said convention, the cops raid every major gang in the city and ask them to stop committing crimes while they're at the convention.
>>
>>78307187

>season finale
>season

anon...
>>
The mob women from the finale is muh new waifu.
>>
>ITT shills

At least it wasn't a "Brad has a B story which has no relation or influence to the A story" episode.

Are the writers, like, freebasing the 80s/90s sitcom format?
>>
No, it isn't "underrated". It's pretty much exactly as rated as its mediocrity deserves.
>>
Are you fucking retarded? This is Filmation tier garbage, avoid fake shit like this like the plague and go watch some real cartoons like this.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2kqngr_tiny-toons-adventures-buster-and-babs-go-hawaiian-s2ep08_fun

You will thank me later.
>>
>>78307187
It's basically the series finale right
>>
File: #1boss.jpg (80KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
#1boss.jpg
80KB, 1280x720px
banks really meshed well with the angry female voice character its music to my ears hearing hear yell angrily and curse
>>
File: 100_p_s75_4893_p.jpg (64KB, 600x350px) Image search: [Google]
100_p_s75_4893_p.jpg
64KB, 600x350px
Gosh, you know, I was digging away at an old rotten tree trunk, and I got to wondering, What does God look like?
>>
>>78313759
best character hands down
>>
>>78315099
"LET ME UUUT!"
>>
>>78307187
>It's time to wake the snake!

That was pretty cool.
>>
>>78313759
Seeing her slap fight with her sister and snake belting fools was really satisfying.

Would have lunch with her in a heartbeat.
>>
>>78307187
I just watched it and holy crap was it good!

I wish every episode was this great.
>>
>>78307187
Just caught up with episode 9 and 10, they were fantastic

And man that mob boss chick's tits were enormous.
>>
File: mfw (18).jpg (15KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
mfw (18).jpg
15KB, 500x375px
>>78311757
>Brad
>>
File: nebula.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
nebula.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>78320478
>And man that mob boss chick's tits were enormous.
this
>>
>>78307187
>Vaginer
>>
>>78321881
Riding is the best position.

Partly because I'm lazy, mostly for tits bouncing above my face.
>>
>>78321881

I love how that both simultaneously came out of left field and yet made perfect sense.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.