[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is netflix the only way to make him relevant again?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

is netflix the only way to make him relevant again?
>>
A lack of Nicolas Cage oughta fix it
>>
>>78300751
A Midnight Sons series would do wonders for him, Blade, and many more. More importantly, it would establish the supernatural/paranormal aspect of Marvel into the MCU
>>
>>78300801
More Nicholas Cage is always better.
>>
>>78300751

or you could just put out a new comic book

But I forgot, /tv/ doesn't find comic books relevant
>>
>>78300806
Why not midnight son movie as a sequel for dr strange ? He was the leader of that team in the 90s
>>
>>78300842
they already tried that with ANGR and putting him in thunderbolts but both didnt help
these days comic characters only get recognition if they've been on movies or tv
>>
>>78300945
they could do it as a answer to the justice league dark movie
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (87KB, 540x813px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
87KB, 540x813px
>forgot about the old fags
>make Robbie the new standard GR
bikers arnt hip anymore and Fast and furious hype is still going
>>
Ghost Rider has always been shit. His best runs are still mediocre and people who want him to have movies and series in live action dont actually know anything about him because if you did you wouldn't give a shit just like no one did before the awful movie was made.
>>
>>78301375
Plus Latinos, unlike blacks or Asians, are actually underrepresented relative to their population.
>>
>>78301375
Yeah I kinda got hype when this was announced. It was awful, but I like the take.
>>
>>78300819
It's NICOLAS without an H.
I'm pointing it out because for 10 years I believed otherwise.
I didn't even know that way of spelling the name existed.
>>
>>78300751
Make sure Nicolas Cage doesn't play him again in the next project
>>
>>78300751

He's jobbed one too many times to ever be relevant again.
>>
>>78302496
or make sure Cage does play him imagine 13 hour long eps of Cage hamming it up as GR it's brilliant!!!!
>>
>>78302678
Punisher beating him solidified to me that no one at Marvel likes Ghost Rider.

Which sucks
>>
As a fan of Silver Surfer, my advice is to just let it go and enjoy what used to be.
>>
>>78300819
I'd love to see him on a Netflix Ghost Rider series, but I don't think I want to see him AS Ghost Rider anymore.

Franky, he'd make a better Mephisto.
>>
>>78303758
Oh. And they should hire the guy who directed the action sequences on Sons of Anarchy. Those bike chases were always a welcome departure from the "Gemma Ruins Everything Show".
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.