[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who are some of the most OP characters in comics besides

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: how-is-this-op.jpg (178KB, 590x913px) Image search: [Google]
how-is-this-op.jpg
178KB, 590x913px
Who are some of the most OP characters in comics besides Franklin Richards?
>>
>>78298692
Lucifer, Demiurgo, The Endless
>>
Monica Rambeau is pretty OP.
>>
Saint of Killers is pretty damn OP.

Even before he was made into the Angel of Death, he was able to entirely freeze hell itself.

And after getting the guns and becoming the new Angel of Death, literally the very first fucking thing he killed was the Devil himself.
>>
Current Sentry for example. Genis Vell, correctly written Doc Strange. Elizabeth Sherman from B.P.R.D. Spawn. Spectre. N52 Captain Atom. Parallax, what this >>78299214 guy said
Jesus, the list from Marvel alone could be miles long.
>>
Spectre and Flash are both pretty damn overpowered
>>
>>78298692
Black Bolt is ridiculous when he wants to be.
>>
>>78299405
We are having a thread about the strogest. Almost all mighty.
>Not mentioning Elaine Belloc
>>
>>78299483
Putting Franklin there isn't pointing towards that you know. Being Celestial-tier doesn't make you almighty. Not even close.
>>
>>78298692
franklin can change reality or some shit, right? but what if you kill him before he can use his powers?
>>
Has anyone heard of Solar, The man of atom?

Superman's often said to be overpowered, but this guy is thousands of times stronger than him. Even Superman in fucking Pre-crisis days doesn't stand a lick of chance against him.

Solar's probably at least the most powerful comic book hero to have starred in his own line of comics.
>>
>>78299405
Michael Korvac, too
>>
>>78299756
Solar is basically Molecula Man\Captain Atom\Doctor Manhattan\Firestorm
>>
>>78299642
Reed Richards could actually kill him, I guess, considering that once was able to shut off his brain...
>>
>>78298692
Franklin isn't OP. having power and not using it isn't OP. He just sits on his ass all day or gets scolded any time he mentions he could help and then sits on his ass all day.
>>
File: franklin_ants.jpg (44KB, 236x456px) Image search: [Google]
franklin_ants.jpg
44KB, 236x456px
>>78300220
>having power and not using it isn't OP

Why? That doesn't make sense. His powers aren't used because they are OP.
>>
>>78300138
so any speedster can kill him. Why is reality alteration so overrated?
>>
>>78300869
Maybe, just maybe... also if you ever try to put a finger on him you may have the Celestials or even fucking Galactus on your ass, so it's not very safe I presume
>>
>>78300869
usually death can't hold high level warpers
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.