[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If i'm reading through GM's bat epic, should I read

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (118KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
118KB, 400x600px
If i'm reading through GM's bat epic, should I read this?
Is it important to his run?
Is it any good?
>>
It's probably ok if you've liked the rest of the Batepic so far. I don't remember if I read it or not though.
>>
>>78294346
It's not necessary and is meh
>>
heh
*twirls indignantly*
>>
>>78296232
wut
>>
File: morrison quitely.jpg (58KB, 526x720px) Image search: [Google]
morrison quitely.jpg
58KB, 526x720px
I only read the 2 Morrison issues and it was fine. Daniels' Battle for the Cowl is pretty bad, worth skipping imo, sorry i got snookered into buying it.
>>
>>78294346
It's pretty fucking bad. It's like the writers couldn't decide who Ra's was supposed to be so in one issue he's this really honorable guy while in another he's a fucking psychotic zombie dude.
>>
>>78297773
>the writers couldn't decide who Ra's was supposed to be so in one issue he's this really honorable guy while in another he's a fucking psychotic zombie dude.

Unfortunately that description is really apt for most of his appearances.
>>
>>78294346
It's a collection of stories from a number of different authors. Only the Morrison and Dini ones are any good and none of them are at all essential to Morrison's run. The Bat epic is ery much a Talia story before it's a Ra's story.
>>
>>78294346
I loved it.
>>
>>78297735
fuck you
>>
bane
>>
It's okay. I read it cause it shows you why Damian finally ran away to Bruce.
>>
It's pretty boring and it doesn't really add anything except for some Damien stories with awful art

I would say no unless you're really interested in talia and ra's and even then maybe not
>>
Not really important and is fairly meh.
>>
>>78294346
You've got to realise Anon that in Grant's mind everything is canon, from the time Batman had guns to the time where he slept with Talia; so if you read more of Batman (and Grant's work especially) you will get more out of your reading.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.