[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alan Moore's "Providence" sex scene

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: Providence #6 (of 12) - Page 25.jpg (820KB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Providence #6 (of 12) - Page 25.jpg
820KB, 1988x3056px
How the fuck is this even legal?

I'm pretty sure you can go to prison for downloading this cbr in my country.

(No, I'm not posting it or linking to it.)
>>
File: Providence #6 (of 12) - Page 7.jpg (1MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Providence #6 (of 12) - Page 7.jpg
1MB, 1988x3056px
And the publisher says, "All characters as depicted in this story are over the age of 18." Yeah, right.
>>
Because one's an adult man and one's achieved immortality through body swapping, thus her mind's the age of consent even if her body isn't?

Better question, who fapped to this?
>>
That body passes for an adult.
>>
File: Providence #5 (2015) - Page 8.jpg (803KB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Providence #5 (2015) - Page 8.jpg
803KB, 1988x3056px
>>78287935
I guess they could maybe get away with it that way. Also Crossed 100+ featured a panel with an obvious child having intercourse with his mother. What is up with Alan Moore and child sex?

>>78287947
This is the body of an adult?
>>
>>78287875
Alan Moore like Byrne has an obsession with Lolis and sex I guess.
>>
Just because it's illegal wherever you're at doesn't mean it's illegal where the comic was published, and seriously now they're fucking drawings (pun intended).
>>
>>78287991
They sell this comic in my country, though.
>>
>>78287982

Well on the bright side, body swapping sex where one of the bodies is a minor doesn't feel out of place when one of the previous issues had a detailed illustration of a slightly retarded overweight girl having sex with her father from her POV.
>>
>>78288035
That's true. How old was the daughter in that flashback? I hadn't considered if that was CP because the character was otherwise shown in like her 50s.
>>
>>78287875
I have to know was he aware she was undressing or was the next page he's shocked or something.
>>
>>78287982
There are short, small-chested women.
>>
>>78288065
He's unaware and shocked. Also, homosexual.
>>
>>78288066
Thank God.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.