[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rate 2016 based on hype 1. Rogue One 2. Batman v. Superman 3.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 4

File: 2016.jpg (2MB, 2425x865px) Image search: [Google]
2016.jpg
2MB, 2425x865px
Rate 2016 based on hype

1. Rogue One
2. Batman v. Superman
3. Civil War
4. Suicide Squad
5. X-Men: Apocalypse

Don't really care about Deadpool or Ninja Turtles.
>>
1. BvS
2. X Men
3. Captain America
4. Suicide Squad

Not really interested in the rest
>>
>>78282972
After seeing the gritty, realistic action in Episode 7, I'm especially excited for Rogue One. I want to see how modern film techniques transfer into the OT era.

2. Batman v. Superman

3. Civil War

Everything else, I'll probably see, but those are the three that excite me the most
>>
BvS
Suicide Squad
Apocalypse
Civil War

I don't watch Star Wars
>>
1. Rogue One
2. Civil War
3. Deadpool
4. BvS
5. X-Men
6. Doctor Strange
7. TMNT
8. Suicide Squad

The only comic movie next year I'm really not at all excited for is Gambit which I honestly keep forgetting is supposed to be happening
>>
>>78283071
I think most people here have been more excited for Rogue One than 7. TFA was just launching pad for the "new era" of Star Wars.

As for me,

1. BvS
2. X-Men
3. Civil War
4. Squad
5. Deadpool

Not a Turtles fan
>>
>>78283210
>>78283071
I've been more excited for Rogue One, and Episode 8 than Episode 7 this entire time because I figured 7 would just be a cynical, nostalgia-fueled cash grab. Then it turned out to actually be a fun, nostalgia-fueled remake of A New Hope with modern cinema techniques with a really intriguing villain and a neat bromance that wasn't on-screen enough. I'd take a whole movie of the adventures of Finn and Poe. Rogue One and Episode 8 have fucking amazing creative teams, I'm super hyped for them. I just hope E8 isn't just an Empire retread like E7 was for ANH.

Anyway here's mine:

1. Rogue One
2. Deadpool
3. Apocalypse
4. Civil War
5. Suicide Squad
6. BvS

I'm more interested in seeing BvS crash and burn because, while I even kinda liked MoS, this seems like a train wreck with too much shit going on. Same with Civil War too. SS could go either way. Apocalypse might be okay. I'm not interested in TMNT. Deadpool looks pretty neat.
>>
>>78283393
Yeah, Epsiode 7 wasn't great, but it was fun. It feels like an appetizer for even greater things to come.
>>
>>78283427
I'd personally rank them

>ESB > ANH > TFA > RotJ > RotS > TPM > AotC

I thought it was actually pretty close to great but had pacing problems, Rey is kinda boring compared to the other new cast even though the actress was really good, Maz and Snoke were disappointing, and it was really just a retread of ANH. A really solid one with a ton of great stuff in it but it had a lot of problems too. It certainly did feel more like a springboard for future stuff, it set up a lot of really exciting plot threads and I'm loving the direction it's going. I think, if the next two main episodes really deliver it'll be quite a fair match for the OT.

Honestly it just makes me so fucking happy to be excited about Star Wars movies again. I was 6 when I saw Episode 1 and even then it disappointed me. This feels more like how Star Wars should have been when I was a kid.
>>
>>78282972

1.Civil War
2.Dr. Strange
3.Star Wars Rogue 1
4.Batman v Superman
5.X-Men Apocalypse
-powergap-
6.Suicide Squad
7.Deadpool
8.Turtles

>inb4 Marveldrone
I have no trouble admitting the MCU has got me hooked despite some less stellar movies, but I'm way to invested not to enjoy it.
1.I really like the Russos and have been following them since AD.
2.I am intrigued by Dr. Strange for how weird it can be.
3.SW-R1 seems to have what I missed from ep7, which is the weird alien shit
4.I admit I'm more curious about BvS than anything else, though, but I don't trust most people involved. I'll see it and sincerely hope it's good, but I'm not really hype. I hope it hooks me like the MCU did. I'm comfortable enough to afford to enjoy both.
5.I liked the X-men movies, but they kind of bore me with their pussyfooting on their own source material. Will Xavier even be bald and crippled in this one for more than one minute? or just another tease?
-powergap-
I really have no expectations or hype for edgelord lolsorandum residual bullshit from the early 2000's. But I hope Suicide Squad is better than it looks to me. I'll probably see it. I don't like turtles that much.
>>
BVS >>>>> CACW > Rogue One > SS > XMA >>> DP
My 2 greatest concerns are...
> People can get over Jesse being annoying and Doomsday turning the end into just another dumb big action finale, as much as I hate to say they desperately need to play this safe and don't try to do new and unique stuff, I don't want ANYTHING jarring to people like Killing Zod or the tornado scene because people will not let it mother fucking go if they do not agree with it or not understand it.
> Leto's Joker, because if that doesn't work it might throw out the plans for the stand alone Batman films, to be clear I want Bat films without the fucking Joker desperately but this failing might have them just throw out doing it at all.
>>
>all this Rogue One hype
So I take it Episode 7 was pretty good?
>>
>>78283871
I was simultaneously a good appetizer for what's to come, and a good 'fine, have all your fanwank now and stop complaining for the future ones', so it got that out of the way.

It really was just a chapter one, though.

The only downside about rogue one is that there will be no force or light sabers
>>
>>78283871
I'd give it a solid 8/10
>>
>>78283871
bretty gud/10

see >>78283576
>>
>>78283925
>>78283934
>>78283915
Just curious, was the spoiler about Han Solo true?
>>
>>78283576

>RotJ above RotS

Disgusting.
>>
>>78283970
yeah Kylo Ren is Ben Solo and kills him at the end, it's a really great scene and a fitting end for him given his character development over the series. Ren is the best part of the movie by far, he's a really fascinating character.
>>
>>78283970
What spoiler?
>>
>>78283985
There is not a single thing in ROTS as good as the finale space battle in ROTJ.
And including the Ewoks, there is not a single thing in ROTJ as bad and cringe worthy as Hayden's delivery of all his dialogue once he goes bad in ROTS
>>
>>78283871
Just good enough to make me less worried about the future of the series
>>
>>78282972
1. X-Men (fight me)
2. Civil War
3. BvS
4. Suicide Squad
5. TMNT 2
6. Deadpool
7. Independence Day 2

I had no idea Rouge One was coming out so soon and have no clue what it'll be about.
>>
>>78284783
It's about the first two paragraphs of the crawl to IV:
>It is a period of civil war. Rebel spaceships, striking from a hidden base, have won their first victory against the evil Galactic Empire.
>During the battle, Rebel spies managed to steal secret plans to the Empire's ultimate weapon, the DEATH STAR, an armored space station with enough power to destroy an entire planet.
>>
>>78284783
It's about the squad that stole the Death Star plans just before A New Hope. It's a heist movie by Gareth Edwards and stars Mads Mikkelsen. Comes out next December so we're probably going to start seeing trailers for it in the next few months.
>>
1. Rogue One
2. Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them
3. Doctor Strange
4. Civil War
5. Batman vs Superman
6. X-men
7. MAYBE Suicide Squad
>>
>they wasted a potentially good cap movie for fucking avengers 2.5
>>
Genuinely not hype about any of them. I guess I'm most confident that X-Men will be ok.
>>
>>78282972
>BVS = SKWAD
>Rouge One
POWER GAP
Xmen
Deadpool
Mads And Bentdick in some marvel movie
POWER GAP
Spider-Man's scenes in Civil War
POWER GAP
TMNT
Civil War

Would be more excited for deadpool and strange if i wasn't a dc fag
>>
>>78282972
1. X-Men: Apocalypse
2. Deadpool
3. Suicide Squad
4. Batman vs. Superman
5. Civil War

>>78283168
>The only comic movie next year I'm really not at all excited for is Gambit which I honestly keep forgetting is supposed to be happening

I don't think there's any chance they'll make it next year.
>>
1. BvS
2. Suicide Skwad
3.Deadpool
4. Civil War
5. X-Men

Don't care for star wars or ninja turtles.
>>
>>78284944
>>78284958
Neat concept, although adamantly I don't feel its completely necessary. But I'm glad to see Disney is making use of the franchisee. I guess at best it won't die any time soon, definitely not as soon as it probably would have if Lucas decided not to sell, anyways.
>>
>>78282972
1.BvS
2.SS
3.X-men: Apoc
4. Ninja Turtles
5.Doctor strange
6.Rogue One
7-99 everything else
100. CW
>>
File: kungfupanda3-600_size3.jpg (138KB, 590x295px) Image search: [Google]
kungfupanda3-600_size3.jpg
138KB, 590x295px
>MAX HYPE
Kung Fu Panda 3

>HIGH HYPE
Civil War
Deadpool
Kubo and the Two Strings

>MODERATE HYPE
X-Men: Apocalypse
Fantastic Beasts
Batman vs Superman
Suicide Squad

>LOW HYPE
Star Wars: Rogue One
Finding Dory
Doctor Strange

>NO HYPE
Zootopia
TMNT
>>
>>78282972
Want to see:
X-Men
Deadpool
Civil War

Maybe if it gets good buzz:
Suicide Squad

Meh:
BvS
Rogue One

Why would anyone care:
Turtles
>>
BvS and SS in cinema
rest, DVD wait
>>
File: 1381815016356.jpg (44KB, 500x363px) Image search: [Google]
1381815016356.jpg
44KB, 500x363px
Civil War
BvS
Rogue One
Suicide Squad
Deadpool
Doctor Strange
X-Men

I'm only really excited about the first four though.
>>
>>78282972
Because this is /co/ not /tv/, Rogue One is out.

So, I can't really decide between those 5 picks behind CW.
I'm hyped for CW simply on the directors and their last movie. The marketing hasn't hit me yet one bit (cool action tho).
Above CW would be Deadpool, because that first trailer was a mixed bag humor-wise.

So, I guess it'd be
1. X-men Apocalypse OR BvS:DoJ OR Suicide Squad OR TMNT 2: OotS
2. Deadpool
3. CW
>>
1. Suicide Squad
2. TMNT2

[powergap]

3. BvS
4. X-Men: Apocalypse

[dont care tier]

5. Civil War
6. Deadpool
7. Doctor Strange
8. Rogue One
>>
>>78289819
I forgot about Gambit and Dr Strange, rightfully so.
If Doug Liman is still the director after production wraps up, I'm fully set on seeing that one.
>>
>>78282972
1. Suicide Squad
2. Batman v. Superman
3. Rogue One
4. Civil War
5. Deadpool
6. X-Men: Apocalypse

Not watching TMNT
>>
1. Dr.Strange
2. Civil War
3. X-Men: Apocalypse
4. Deadpool
5. TMNT looks sorta fun.
6. BsS.
X. Suicide Squad
>>
Strange
Marvel Netflix shows
Civil War
X-Men
Deadpool
Skwad
>>
1. Civil War
2. X-Men: Apocalypse
3. Doctor Strange
5. Deadpool
6. Rogue One
7. Skwad

Don't interested in BvS
>>
For me its
1- BVS
2- SS
3- X Men
4- Dr Strange
5- Deadpool
6- CACW

I think X-Men will probably be the best movie but I'm a DCfag so I'm more excited for BVS and very curious about SS. Dr Strange has a great cast. I don't care about Civil War, I was really hoping for a movie about Cap and Bucky, who has had about 20 minutes of screen time and 10 lines of dialogue across 2 films and now has to compete for screen time with RDJ, Johansen et al. Deadpool looks like a Ryan Reynolds movie.
>>
1 bat vs Supe's
2 suicide squad
3 deadpool
4 civil war

I was excited about the new xmen till I saw the trailer and jlaw all cover it without makeup or even shape shifting
>>
>/co/ is unironically excited for BvS

HMMMM BOYS
>>
File: 1430148704810.png (231KB, 304x366px) Image search: [Google]
1430148704810.png
231KB, 304x366px
Suicide squad
Batman v superman
Doc strange
Deadpool
Civil war
Booty religion
>>
1. Civil War
2. Age of Apocalypse
3. Batman v. Superman
4. Deadpool
5. Rogue One
6. Dr. Strange
7. Suicide Squad
8. TMNT
9. Gambit (if it even happens)
>>
>>78282972

1. BvS
2. Civil War
3. Dr. Strange
4. Rogue One

>POWER GAP

5.Deadpool
6. Suicide Squad
7. X-men Apocalypse

Don't give a shit about the turtles
>>
>>78282972
Deadpool
Dr. Strange
Suicide Squad
Civil War
BvS
X-Men

Rogue One isn't /co/ related, and I doubt Gambit will even get made.
>>
>>78284050

This. RotJ is actually my favorite of the original trilogy. When I was a kid it was because EWOKS because I was a fucking idiot when I was eight. Now it's still my favorite because the final showdown between Luke against Vader and the Emperor is THAT GOOD.
>>
>>78282972
Deadpool >>> Civil War > Rogue One >>> BvS > Suicide Squad
No hype for Strange because we don't know anything yet and Fantastic Beasts looks like garbage.
>>
>>78282972
1. BvS
2. Rogue One
3. Suicide Squad
4. Civil War
5. Apocalypse
6. Deadpool
Not even going to consider the Turtles
>>
>>78283162
you really should
>>
1. Deadpool
2. Batman vs Superman
3. Captain America: Civil War
4. X-Men: Apocalypse
5. Doctor Strange
>>
BvS
Suicide Squad
Captain America

I don't know shit about Star Wars
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.