[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Name a worse X-Men character than Mystique

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7

Why do people keep thinking Kitty Pryde is the worst X-men character when its objectively Mystique who is shoehorned in literally every fucking X-Men movie ever. She was literally one of the 4-Horsemen of the Apocolypse in the Evolution Cartoon that is how shoehorned she was

Not to mention how much of a bitch she was to Nightcrawler.
>>
>>78280424
A reminder Mystique is a rapist.
>>
>>78280424
yeah mystique has been shoehorned into shit, but that doesn't make her a bad character. it's just fucking annoying that they keep doing that. don't hate mystique, hate marvel's execs
>>
>>78280424
Morph
>>
>>78280424
Because I don't have to deal with Mystique being so in your face thanks to Bendis, escaping the death of the X-Men and her being so fucking JEWISH
>>
>>78280424
Can someone acknowledge how fucking gross Jennifer Lawrence looks as Mystique?
>>
>>78280484
you're declaring her a rapist, and the only image in this thread is the version of her from the first movie.

>cue people wishing she would rape them.
>>
>>78280697
That's from Days of Future Past. And no its not even JLaw, it was some advertising campaign
>>
>>78280614

WAHH, KITTY IS SO JEWISH.

YEA, YOU GO BE SO CATHOLIC MURDOCK.
>>
>>78280484
Isn't that a plus?
>>
>>78280680
Bad casting choice amplified by her clearly not giving a shit. They should have just recast after First Class.
>>
File: Maggott.jpg (95KB, 400x561px) Image search: [Google]
Maggott.jpg
95KB, 400x561px
>>78280424
Maggot.

>>78280545
I liked him in the animated series and exiles.
>>
File: blue girls cause autism.png (476KB, 800x675px) Image search: [Google]
blue girls cause autism.png
476KB, 800x675px
Because blue girls, Anon.
>>
>>78280804
well to be fair it is the one true apostolic church
>>
>>78280680
She's fine, the problem is how they changed the makeup so now she's obviously wearing a suit and made it this strange shade of blue.
>>
>>78280424
>Mystique who is shoehorned in literally every fucking X-Men movie ever.

I don't think you know what shoehorned means. She wasn't shoehorned, she was included in the first movie because she was in the 90s cartoon therefor is one of the better known X-Men villains to use, and since being in the movie became popular and an important part of that universe
>>
>>78280614
>Because I don't have to deal with Mystique being so in your face thanks to Bendis
The Bendis run where the villians were Mystique, Mystique posing as Dazzler, Mystique's son with Xavier and Mystique's bastard son with Wolverine who was basicallly Mr. Tique?
>>
File: 1442938492953.jpg (116KB, 474x502px) Image search: [Google]
1442938492953.jpg
116KB, 474x502px
>>78281870
>Posting small horse stuff on /co/
>>
>>78280424
She got shoved into the forefront because Fox lucked ass backwards into signing up Jennifer Lawrence before she became huge. If you have the most popular actress in the world, you're going to want to showcase her as much as possible.
>>
File: dood.png (366KB, 435x362px) Image search: [Google]
dood.png
366KB, 435x362px
>Mystique is bad because movies
>>
>>78280545
Doesn't Morph usually die really early on in literally everything he's in?
>>
>>78280424
Because some people read comics.
>>
File: Untitled.png (109KB, 320x250px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
109KB, 320x250px
>>78281870
The epitome of shit taste.
>>
>>78280424
I think most of the hate for Mystique comes exclusively from the movies because of Jennifer Lawrence. I don't see people talk about her otherwise.
>>
>>78287605
I read a couple of X-Men and Wolverine issues and I always hated when she showed up to ruin things and get away with it.
>>
>>78280545
Fuck off.
>>
>>78287605
I certainly hate her because he portrayal is an insult to my young boners over Rebecca Mystique
>>
>>78280424
Your mom.
>>
>>78280424
Mystique at least has enough of a backstory and content in comics to make it easy to apply her to anything.
She's worked on nearly every side.

I think the reason people hate Kitty Pride is because she gets shoehorned into so much of Bendis' works, and we all know how much /co/ hates Bendis.
She started as a pretty good character, I was pretty excited to see her grow and develop as the 2nd age of the x-men but they never really had other x-men that joined at the same time. She just hung with the old team.

But the worst x-men character of all time will always be Cypher. His power is just translation, there's apps you can get on your phone to do exactly that. He wasn't even a fighter.
His personality was flat too, he was a background guy that was there for a brief addition of information. Which made sense when his power means he can't be a front runner.
And then that power up he got was nothing short of the stupidest shit to try and garner attention to an awful character.
>>
>>78281289
wow fuck you maggot is great
>>
>>78280424
Xavier, Magneto and Wolverine.
>>
>>78280768

Thought she looked hotter than Jlaw.
>>
File: X-Men-Apocalypse-Jubilee.jpg (87KB, 786x526px) Image search: [Google]
X-Men-Apocalypse-Jubilee.jpg
87KB, 786x526px
>>78280424
>she makes pretty little fireworks with her fingers
>somehow expected to battle Sentinels and Apocalypse
Charles was just screwing with her wasn't he? Seeing how long she'd last before getting squished.
>>
>>78281870
But Ice Queem is the sexiest genderbend character of AAA.
>>
>>78291233
Charles likes to have fun
https://youtu.be/8P_7hqi3WUM
>>
>>78293466
That was kinda funny. Thanks.
>>
>>78280424
If you want to hate a character who has been overused to death and shoehorned, hate Wolverine. All x-men movies have been about this faggot and his constant manpain.

Wolverine is the worst character, the most overrated and i'm glad he's out in the new x-men. At least finally i'll be able to enjoy an xmen movie without his hairy ass.
>>
>>78280424
>Name a worse X-Men character than Mystique
Scott Summers.
>>
>>78280424
My biggest question is why wouldn't they put her in some clothes once? Just one time they could have something more like the comic, but nah. Idk what it is about naked mystique, but they should've given her an actual costume in First Class.
>>
>>78296894
He's totally in it bro.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.