[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can't fool the Ghul

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

>Matt Nable will return as Ra's al Ghul in the ninth episode of DC's Legends of Tomorrow, ComicBook.com has learned and confirmed with WB/CW.

>Damien Darhk, another long-lived villain who has bad history with Ra's, will also appear on Legends of Tomorrow, actor Neal McDonough confirmed for ComicBook.com recently. Whether the two appearances will be related is also unknown at this point.

http://comicbook.com/2015/12/16/matt-nables-ras-al-ghul-coming-to-dcs-legends-of-tomorrow/
>>
File: 1430265931312.png (59KB, 151x153px) Image search: [Google]
1430265931312.png
59KB, 151x153px
>>78272211
Remember what Rip said ? "'I have seen Mans of steel die and dark knights fall" Time to find out if he took bats out
>>
C'mon get moar demon knights
>>
>>78272357
Didn't sound like Rip.
Sounded more like Vandal.
>>
Cool. I actually liked him even though the season sucked dick.
>>
Are they going to show why Merlyn is afraid of Damien Darhk but butt buddies with Vandal Savage?
>>
Deathstroke, darhk, Merlyn and Ra's should team up in the 5 season of arrow.
>>
>Not "Can't school the Ghul"
>>
>>78272211
Cool. What year will he be in? Medieval?
>>
Episode 9, his appearance, is called "Left Behind"
>>
>>78273358
>Legion of Doom on TV before movies get anywhere close
>>
>>78272378

Oh god yes please

>the Legends get into a fight with the Demon Knights because of Vandal and MISUNDERSTANDINGS
>tech vs. magic
>all that fuckin snark being thrown around
>>
>>78272211
I just looked at the casting page and realized no Felicity. Green Arrow, Flash, Laurel, and Cisco are all listed as cameo roles but no Felicity. Where's Felicity?
>>
>>78272211
It makes sense for Ra's, but when you think about it this universe is approaching DBZ levels of character resurrections
>>
>>78276267

So, standard levels for a comic book universe?
>>
>>78276069
Who the fuck cares?
>>
>>78276267
I mean he's not back in the present. It's probably going to be him from a past era.
>>
>>78276069
She ded
>>
>>78272748
rewatch the trailer, it was definitely Rip who said it
>>
>>78276591
>implying she's dead
>>
>>78279660
She better be.

Given the choice between Arrow not being edgy any more and Felicity being burned alive and raped to death by Dahrk while he is dressed like the Crow I would take the latter any day.
>>
I think it won't be in modern times, it'll probably take them to the past and show Ra's and Darhk before Darhk formed HIVE, when they were friends in the League of Assassins and before Ra's was Ra's.
>>
>>78280030
>Before Ra's was Ra's.
I hope there's a Jonah Hex episode.
>>
>>78280075
There's a Wild West episode. Unfortunately they said that after telling WB about the episode their plans to include Hex were blocked by WB cause of that movie for some reason.
>>
>>78280113
You literally just made that up.
>>
>>78280150
No, I made half of it up. There is a wild west episode.
>>
>>78280113
Why does WB hate exposure so much? It's not like Marvel is asking to use these characters and if it did their answer would probably be "how much" not "fuck off". It literally makes no sense that they would prevent their own employees from using these characters in series that are not only generally well received by a lot of people but direct creations of DC comics.
>>
>>78280207
>admit I made it up
>still falls for it
I don't even know anymore.
>>
>>78280422
I posted that before I read your follow up post.

It's also an actual verified problem with several DC properties.
>>
>>78280422
This is /co/, why do you seem surprised.
>>
File: image.jpg (442KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
442KB, 2000x1000px
Don't care for Ra's.

I want to know if Vixen will appear on LoT.
>>
>>78283140
She won't be this season. But he will be in Arrow later this season. And with Constantine rumored to be Legends next year she might be a good magic addition to the cast too.
>>
>>78276069
>When Felicity isn't around, the other characters should be asking, "Where is Felicity?".
>>
>>78283557
Even Snart who has no connection to Felicity should be asking this. Just to let the audience know what Felicity is doing during this time.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.