[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>http://comicsalliance.com/suicide- squad-plot-synopsis/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 14

File: closer to the edge.jpg (556KB, 920x964px) Image search: [Google]
closer to the edge.jpg
556KB, 920x964px
>http://comicsalliance.com/suicide-squad-plot-synopsis/
>"the Suicide Squad trailer that debuted at Comic-Con and was later released online has more views than any of the three Batman vs. Superman trailers so far"
>"If the Suicide Squad trailer is beating Batman vs. Superman at its own game, it’s surely doing it off the back of Mr. J, one of the most popular comic book characters, hero or villain."

>tfw people are finally realizing Batman is nothing without his clown counterpart
>>
>>78264145
I think it's pretty safe to say casuals like Joker and Harley Quinn more than Batman and Superman at this point.

When casuals talk about the Nolanbats trilogy, all they talk about is Ledger's Joker. I don't think I've heard anyone praise Bale's Batman, all normies remember from those movies is the villains.
>>
>>78264145
>comicsalliance
Fuck off shill, pastebin that shit
>>
>>78264145
Literally no one cares about the Joker. People are only hype for Will Smith.
>>
>>78264483
Who gives a shit about that freak anymore?
>>
>>78264353
>First the new details as revealed by DC as part of a new set of DC Collectibles that will include Deadshot, Harley Quinn, Killer Croc and The Joker statues.

>"It feels good to be bad…Assemble a team of the world’s most dangerous, incarcerated Super Villains, provide them with the most powerful arsenal at the government’s disposal, and send them off on a mission to defeat an enigmatic, insuperable entity. U.S. intelligence officer Amanda Waller has determined only a secretly convened group of disparate, despicable individuals with next to nothing to lose will do. However, once they realize they weren’t picked to succeed but chosen for their patent culpability when they inevitably fail, will the Suicide Squad resolve to die trying, or decide it’s every man for himself?"
>>
>>78264518
You are literally a racist
>>
No, people care about Harley Quinn, she is DC's Deadpool.

>>78264518
Ugh, just ugh.
>>
>>78264145
The SS trailer has so many views because the ugly model chick shared it on instagram

not even 1/10 of her followers will see the movie though
>>
>>78264535
I'm literally a racist because I don't like a creepy scientologist who shoehorns his sad sheltered child into everything?
>>
>>78264737
To be fair, Will Smith is a scientologist he's just so intensely religious that he defends and throws money at scientology because it's a religion and he doesn't like seeing anyone diss any religion. Which is totally normal and not weird at all.
>>
>>78264535
I'm black and I happen to hate modern Will Smith. How is that racist?
>>
File: 1450384116303.gif (3MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1450384116303.gif
3MB, 200x150px
>>78264145
>more /tv/ clickbait shit
>>
>>78264748
>>78264737

Wait, he's a fucking scientologist?
>>
>>78265145
Tons of celebrities are.
>>
File: 1395784075944.gif (487KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1395784075944.gif
487KB, 500x281px
>>78265170
>>78265145
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsAmSc0PhuY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVWNAUQjms0
>It happens all the time
>Not even on the set, but anywhere else
>all the time

Scientology changes people.
>>
>>78264145

>dc fags mad as fuck their hereos are confirmed shit
>>
People want to see Will Smith for some reason, don't care myself too much but heck I might give it a shot.
Random question though, did Harley and Jason ever meet again since he was killed and came back? Mildly curious if he tried to kill her or anything.
>>
>>78265313

is he even in the new Independence Day movie?

>Punished Prince
>A Fallen Hero
>>
>>78264596
>Ugh

What a compelling argument. Have you seen the interviews with his son? He's one weird as fuck motherfucker.
>>
File: 1323922167769.jpg (120KB, 500x424px) Image search: [Google]
1323922167769.jpg
120KB, 500x424px
>>78264748
>>78264737
>>78265313

You know, despite the "ebin memes" with Scientology, I don't see any problem with their religion. Yes, of course, it's a shitty cult with a /sci/ fanfic as a their holy book. Yes, all they care is about your money and don't even keep it subtle. Yes they are a magnet of nutjubs, rich people full of guity, schizophrenics and /x/ wannabes in general, but again how is that different from any other cult?

And I don't men full religions with dogmas and complex hierarchy like christianism, islamism and whatnot. I really mean cults, like the stereotype ones with a hindu guru saying he should fuck your wife because that restores your aura. There's lot o those out there, and they all have idiotic beliefs with obvious second intentions in money or sexual favors. And don't even get me star or UFO Cults, those goes even more far on weirdness, religious mesh-mash and blackmail techniques, just make a quick search for Ashtar Sheran.
As far as a cult go Scientology is one of the most, believe or not, behaved ones. Probably consequence of their constant media attention.
They want all your money and is pretty much only this. The guy is rich as fuck, who cares if he is giving billions to nutjubs, is not like he is starving because of it or anything, he choose this shit after all.
>>
>>78265427
Nope.
>>
>>78265435
Nope. Died off-screen.
>>
>>78264145

>comicsalliance
Of course, they're the only ones retarded enought to not think it probably has something to do with the fact the SS trailer has been put in one place, as opposed to the varying re-uploads the BvS trailers have.
>>
File: no lies detected.gif (1MB, 440x248px) Image search: [Google]
no lies detected.gif
1MB, 440x248px
>>78264331

Because Bale had a shit Batman, and if you weren't so blinded by your childlike fanboy obsession with Batman you'd be able to see that. There's a reason why Heath won the Oscar for Best Supporting Role and Christian was never even nominated for any of his 3 Batman movies.
>>
>>78265525
>lists a bunch of objectively awful shit
>"i don't see how it's bad"
you're trying too hard, kiddo
>>
File: 1350528897465.png (124KB, 262x288px) Image search: [Google]
1350528897465.png
124KB, 262x288px
>>78265906
But why only picking in the most vanilla one?

Also good lucky getting mad at every single stupid cult in the world, or every single religious nut person on Earth

Letting go is the only wining move. People are stupid, it happens
>>
File: jared-leto-dick.png (351KB, 593x793px) Image search: [Google]
jared-leto-dick.png
351KB, 593x793px
>>78264483
>caring more about a washed up C-lister than Jared Leto
kekkety kek
>>
>>78265941
>Letting go is the only wining move. People are stupid, it happens

Most religions get punished when they act like an organized terrorist group. Scientology is illegal in many countries for a reason, and it's not because they hate freedom. They are literally an evil cult that attacks people.
>>
>>78264483
Will Smith literally talks about Leto in his interviews. Everyone in the cast is always praising Leto, whereas Jared hasn't even met the actors outside of his character and doesn't give a fuck.
>>
>>78265894
Nolanfags are almost as silly as prequel apologists. The Dark Knight trilogy was a mistake.
>>
File: 1346959759642.jpg (92KB, 394x406px) Image search: [Google]
1346959759642.jpg
92KB, 394x406px
>>78266218
>
>>
>>78265703
>being this retarded

>Last week, the cinematic community’s Christmas came early after the trailers for both Suicide Squad and Batman v Superman: Dawn Of Justice hit the web and instantly had comic book fans in a daze. We now live in an age when we can’t just appreciate each of these trailers for their own brilliance. Instead we have to instantly compare and analyse reactions to find out which one was better, and it looks as though, surprisingly, Suicide Squad came out on top.

>How do we know this? Well, thanks to Warner Bros. Pictures’ official YouTube page. Because even though Batman v Superman: Dawn Of Justice’s Comic-Con trailer hit the internet a full two days before Suicide Squad’s footage, the latter film’s clip has been watched substantially more.

>As of Monday afternoon, Dawn Of Justice’s trailer has been watched a paltry 35,188,226 times. Meanwhile, Suicide Squad’s trailer has now been viewed 36, 527, 648 times. That’s despite the fact that Warner Bros. was forced to release a HD version of the Suicide Squad trailer last Tuesday after a bevy of bootleg versions from Comic-Con began to appear online.
>>
Am I the only who's going to watch this movie for Viola Davis?
>>
>>78267088
I'm watching it for her and Boomer.
>>
>>78266032
It's hard not to read this and immediately think, "Well at least they don't kill as many people as Muslims," especially given 9/11, the recent events in Paris, and the generalized result of turning the Middle East into a shithole, or even Christians and boy diddling Catholics. All three of them believe some pretty over the top poorly justified stuff, and at least two of them, by process of elimination, have to be total bullshit. No one from any faith has any room to claim that there is own is anymore rational than any other (at least scientology didn't stagnate Western science for a millennia and lead to multiple Crusades and Inquisitions; scientology seems relatively harmless next to anything that isn't Buddhism).
>>
>>78268595
The difference is that Scientology is better organized so you can accurately say "all Scientologists are contributing to a terroristic movement". There are no innocent bystanders to confuse the issue. Scientologists are either brainwashed and funding a terrorist organization through ignorance, or deliberately funding a terrorist organization through malice. All of them. There are no moderate Scientologists or cultural Scientologists.
>>
File: 1375402356000.jpg (24KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1375402356000.jpg
24KB, 250x250px
>>78266032
>they are a terrorist group
>[source needed]

They love money. They get your money. They blackmail you if you whistle about it.

How is that terrorism? Yes, antithetic as fuck, but not different from banks, moneylenders and any other service that works with money, including the government itself

Honestly the only reason Scientology is hated like they make weekly sacrifices with virgins is because of anonymous epic memes.

It was fun at first to make them rage uploading on youtube their cults recorded on hidden cams, but now everyone knows it's a silly cult about evil aliens.

Hating it just for the sake of it seems like beating up a dead horse, since that South Park episode no one really cares.
>>
>>78268967
>How is that terrorism?

Probably all the terrorizing they do to whistleblowers and former members. And infiltrating governments. That's usually considered pretty bad.
>>
I've said it many times before, for like 80% of batman's appearances, he's the least interesting thing on screen/paper. Without his villains, he is just an overly grumpy cunt with more money than he knows what to do with and doesn't come off as a hero.

So the strength of a given batman movie usually relies on the strenght of the villains, which is a shame, because Leto is a good actor, but he's a cunt, and he doesn't get the Joker at all, compared to his most relevant appearances. It's like he based it off of the edgelord 9gag posts that came after Ledgers, who was not at all a comics-faithful approach to the character in the first place.
>>
>>78269018
>infiltrating governments
>thinking that small religion have any power on White House
>ignoring at least 80% of the politicians are Christian

XENU DID 9/11
>>
>>78269062
Christians aren't strictly organized into a hierarchy. They share a vague set of nebulous beliefs. They aren't part of a literal conspiracy. If 80% of politicians were hardcore Catholics who answered directly to the Pope that would be a more comparable situation. You seem to have difficulty understanding the difference between a religion and a cult.
>>
File: imrs.php.png (413KB, 1484x1040px) Image search: [Google]
imrs.php.png
413KB, 1484x1040px
>>78269105
>Christians aren't strictly organized into a hierarchy.

Your are embarrassing yourself.

The day "others" get the biggest piece of this chart you can get all worried. Until then, you can take off your tinfoil hat
>>
File: stupidbutt.jpg (37KB, 307x400px) Image search: [Google]
stupidbutt.jpg
37KB, 307x400px
>>78269177
>Your are embarrassing yourself.

So you think that all Christians are in the same organization, and are organized into an actual hierarchy? That's very interesting and special.
>>
>>78264748

You are fucking retarded.
>>
File: 1442094176975.jpg (75KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1442094176975.jpg
75KB, 1280x720px
>>78269217
You have no idea of what are you talking about, have you?

By definition a christian is a person that

>Believes in Christ
>Believes in Christ teachings
>Practices Christ life

A church is a institution that teaches those dogmas, being a hierarchy by itself, since it requires priest and believers to exist. Under the church there's also a number of other hierarchies, such bishops, priests and so on, all connected by the same beliefs or mission.

Every organized religion is a hierarchy. The simple fact a person is classified as a believer and not a High Priest, and the fact he is the one hearing, not the one talking happens because it is a organized hierarchy
>>
>>78268967

People don't hate it for the sake of hating it. They want it destroyed. As they should, and for reasons that you happened to list.
>>
File: 1405040306065.jpg (120KB, 474x528px) Image search: [Google]
1405040306065.jpg
120KB, 474x528px
>>78269491
>some people want to destroy it

I can imagine..
>>
>>78269401
>>78269438
Look up the definitions of "organization" and "hierarchy", children. Also look up the Reformation while you're at it. Holy shit. This is embarrassing. Maybe I should stop posting here, this is like youtube comments tier intelligence.
>>
>>78269438
>Every organized religion is a hierarchy. The simple fact a person is classified as a believer and not a High Priest, and the fact he is the one hearing, not the one talking happens because it is a organized hierarchy

Hey retard, is Christianity one religion, or hundreds? Let those rusty gears turn for a few minutes before responding. For your own sake, so you don't embarrass yourself any more.
>>
>>78269438
I'm guessing that you're a Christian and want desperately to believe that your particular strain of Christianity is the one true variant of Christianity, because that's the only thing that could explain this level of delusion.

Christianity is not organized into anything resembling a hierarchy. There are hundreds of variants which have often loathed and killed each other throughout history. Catholicism is arguably organized in theory, but even that was fucked up at the height of its power when every decent emperor had his own personal Pope. Protestant variants of Christianity are not even organized in theory. Read a fucking book before you run your mouth.
>>
Casuals like will smith. They love batman and the joker, and after Ledgers joker they want to see another actor do joker. This film will probably be the most popular capeshit this year
>>
>>78264145

Maybe cause the BvS trailer was released on like 3 separate channels you dumb idiotic piece of shit.
>>
>>78269868
See
>>78266461
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.