[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

quick /co/ prove you aren't a closed minded dinosaur stuck

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: MSMARV2014002_VAR.jpg (190KB, 800x1215px) Image search: [Google]
MSMARV2014002_VAR.jpg
190KB, 800x1215px
quick /co/ prove you aren't a closed minded dinosaur stuck in a never ending loop of self-gratification rooted in the endless consumption of only things that you are intimately familiar with

I'll start. I tried reading Ms. Marvel in spite of not knowing who the hell the writer is and thinking the character was some kind of insufferable nerd beforehand. It was okay.
>>
>>78255234
>not knowing who the hell the writer

never heard of Air?

I guess there has not been a movie made out if...
>>
>>78255234
>thinking the character was some kind of insufferable nerd beforehand.

why would you not be simply open minded and have no opinion until reading it?
>>
>tfw black
>still get upset when white characters get replaced for muh diversity

#bringbackwallywest

I also hate Miles Morales with a passion because he is boring as hell and brings nothing to the table but whenever you ask people they think he is the bst thing to happen since sliced bread

I have more than one friend, black or not who love him and hype him up when they have never read any of his stuff. They dont even read comics period. The last time I held any remote interest was when uncle snoop dogg died. I finished his first series and read some of the shit he appeared in since then and its all shit
>>
>>78255234
>Quick /co/ prove you aren't a closed minded dinosaur stuck in a never ending loop of self-gratification rooted in the endless consumption of only things that you are intimately familiar with.
I read comic books despite hating them and every one of the wretched sub-human scum who read and produce them. What's that make me?
>>
>>78255316
Well, his assumptions wasn't wrong in this case.
>>
>>78255354
one of us
>>
>>78255323
Kamala didn't replace anyone though, Carol stepped up to a vacant position (it's not like Genis had been doing anything in a million years) and there was an open slot

Miles is different. He's a brand extension that will probably fade with time, unless his popularity is boosted by appearing in good books. And as a Spider-Man in the Marvel Comics of 2015, that is pretty unlikely!
>>
>>78255234
If you want to prove you aren't looping you should start by doing something other than reading superhero comics, maybe an actual novel.
>>
File: where do you think you are.png (651KB, 1067x800px) Image search: [Google]
where do you think you are.png
651KB, 1067x800px
>>78255316
>/co/
>>
File: Henny Youngman Day (13).jpg (67KB, 659x496px) Image search: [Google]
Henny Youngman Day (13).jpg
67KB, 659x496px
>>78255474
why would I post about that on a comics abd cartoons board?
>>
>>78255369
>implying
Don't insult me, filth. It's because of "people" like you caught up in nostalgia that humanity has taken so long to produce anything of value(electronics and slightly better medicine for example).

We are nothing but hateful screeching apes still because of you and your ilk constantly holding back progress because you fear the unknown and desperately latch on to the status quo. Absolutely disgusting, all of you.
>>
>>78255234
I got into comics ast year. read a fair few of them now.
>>
I haven't read capeshit in years.
>>
>>78255536
Are you... are you Warren Ellis?
>>
>>78255323
So, from your perspective, are Angela and Sera cool, in principle?

>>78255445
Nobody claimed that. Calm your mammaries.
>>
>>78255617
It seems like a pretty random thing to bring up in a "what is a thing you tried to be open minded about" thread otherwise!
>>
>>78255495
You're already blogging, and encouraging others to follow, so you might as well go all in.
>>
>>78255234
>quick /co/ prove you aren't a closed minded dinosaur stuck in a never ending loop of self-gratification rooted in the endless consumption of only things that you are intimately familiar with
Picking a superhero comic from Marvel or DC is an automatic failure.
>>
>>78255474
>>78255736
>capes are shit
Welp, found the indie-fags. You're the worst of the nerds because of your hipster snobbery.
>>
>>78255617
Havent read Angela because I know nothing about Spawn

Dont even know who Sera is

>>78255445
They push him in everything so much. If he does end up fading it will be embarrasing for Marvel because of just how hard they tried
>>
File: image.png (2MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2MB, 1080x1920px
Honestly reading Ms M for Her supporting cast over her.

Her family is great.
>>
File: zia.jpg (132KB, 1080x810px) Image search: [Google]
zia.jpg
132KB, 1080x810px
>>78255234
I always thought she looked like tripskank in this picture.

The dummy went as Black Cat for Halloween this year, what a missed opportunity.
>>
>>78255234
Totally looping here.
No regrets.
>>
>>78255536
I can fap to this.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.