[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who the hell is Geschaft Kreig?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: Lexcorp_Chart4.jpg (243KB, 728x777px) Image search: [Google]
Lexcorp_Chart4.jpg
243KB, 728x777px
Who the hell is Geschaft Kreig?
>>
>>78249994
In all seriousness, how the hell does anyone not realize that Bruce is Batman?
>>
>>78249994
Well "Geschäft" is just german for business, so it's more likely Krieg Industries.
Don't know who that is though.
>>
Original character I guess, since its no one in the dc comics lore.
>>
>>78249994
God, how casual can you be?
>>
>>78249994
I didn't know Ted was a defense contractor.
I suppose the stunning strobe lights are good for non-lethal crowd control.
>>
>>78249994
>Geschäft Krieg
Jeez, why can't they get a linguist to make names for them instead of just picking stuff out of a dictionary?
>>
>>78252569
>>78252486

Krieg's the guy who apparently made Cyborg in Smallville. Huh.
>>
>>78249994
"Arms Manufacturer".

I'm more surprised at the near total lack of business intelligence the marketing team for this movie has. These are big companies, sure, with a lot of money - but they're not anything like modern multinationals. Even Lexcorp is a minnow by modern standards; there's just no way that pissy little budget can compete. The german arms manufacturer in particular is a joke - they're spending too much on r&d to make themselves profitable but not enough to compete with the big boys. Total waste of time.

Also, Stagg is a Hormel brand across most of the world. I don't care if it's also some pisspiece of lore from comics almost literally nobody even reads any more, that's as retarded as calling Superman's arch-enemy Mr. Cat because dammit, he was called Mr. Cat before the catfood existed.
>>
>>78252784
>Stagg is a Hormel brand across most of the world

Literally who knows/cares?
>>
>>78252784
>Brainiac has evolved to be a sarcastic insult so DC should change the villain's name

This is what you sound like
>>
>>78252835
Literally the whole world? I guess it's something only your mom would know, since she cooks for you. Why don't you go upstairs and ask.

>>78252863
Brainiac should be shelved because it's dependant on you knowing what ENIAC is to get the joke, but you don't, so I guess the joke's on you.

Oh, wait, did you think something with a name that has literally become a childish, dated insult would be a serious threat?

Were you hoping for a better movie than Superman III?
>>
>>78249994
It triggers me when authors try to come up with foreign names by literally picking words from a dictionary rather than asking a native speaker.
>>
>>78253604
>Literally the whole world?
Nope, kek.
>>
>>78252784
To be fair big budget action films like these rarely bother to do business or legal proceedings properly because it's not worth their time. Very few people will notice and their target audience isn't going to care.
>>
>>78253604
>Shits on "childish, dated insults".
>Makes "living in mother's basement" jokes.
>In the same fucking post.

That's talent. Also, terribly pathetic.
>>
>>78253604
>Literally the whole world? I guess it's something only your mom would know, since she cooks for you. Why don't you go upstairs and ask.

Cute diss senpai(ily). I don't eat Spam. I don't care that the parent company of the parent company is called Stagg. This is meaningless.
>>
>>78253604
>Brainiac should be shelved because it's dependant on you knowing what ENIAC is

oh boy, you're really going for it, you absolute mad man
>>
>you never see Bruce Wayne and Superman in the same area

friendly reminder: Bruce Wayne is Superman
>>
>>78254092

That...actually makes a lot of sense.
>>
>>78253604
>literally the whole world

Get a load of the delusion on this guy. We in America don't give a shit about your European businesses.
>>
>>78249994
>Weapoms Company named Weapons Company
>>
>>78252784
Are you dumb? It says right there that these are just their respective defense R&D budget. LexCorp and Wayne Enterprises as a whole blow real life conglomerates out of the water.
>>
>>78252486
Or litterally 'War buisiness'
>>
>>78254935
It happens a lot in formally or currently govt. owned concerns abroad. No reason of a flashy name when 'The X Manufacturer' prevents potential confusion in paperwork.
>>
>>78255012

Not him, but $2 billion is a really small R&D budget.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.