[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New interview with Lex: >'Lex Luthor on disrupting the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 282
Thread images: 30

File: Bvs_Cover3_Keyart.jpg (3MB, 2475x3338px) Image search: [Google]
Bvs_Cover3_Keyart.jpg
3MB, 2475x3338px
New interview with Lex:
>'Lex Luthor on disrupting the vigilante industrial complex'

>The impending launch of his company’s revolutionary new operating system Lex/OS (I got my hands on the beta and, yeah, it’s awesome) seemed like the perfect moment to sit down with the dynamic and, at times, controversial, young genius behind the LexCorp magic to see what else he’s got up his sleeve.

>THE ELEVATOR DOORS open and I step into the opulent Royal Penthouse Suite at the Park Metropolis Downtown. Eleven lavish bedrooms, each with its own floor-to-ceiling Italian marble bath, a 100-seat cinema/lecture hall, a four-lane bowling alley (two standard American, one duckpin, one Belgian feather), twin helipads and its own private Caffè Bene. In other words: exactly what you’d expect for $95,000 a night.

>Of course, no one’s actually staying here. This is just the space he’s rented for my fifteen-minutes-but-more-like-ten, no-holds-barred-except-several interview.
>>
>If I didn’t know better, I’d think billionaire tech wunderkind Lex Luthor was trying to intimidate me.

>RON TROUPE: Nice digs.

>LEX LUTHOR: We’re not doing that.

>RON TROUPE: Doing what?

>LEX LUTHOR: We’re not opening with a wide-eyed layman’s description of the hotel room that makes me look unrelatable just to set up a dramatic twist wherein, lo and behold, you discover I’m surprisingly down-to-earth because I know the score of the last Metros game.

>RON TROUPE: Do you?

>LEX LUTHOR: Metros 102, Guardsmen 86.

>RON TROUPE: Weird. (it’s the correct “relatable” small talk, but coming out of him, it sounds less like a basketball score than a set of algebraic integers.)

>LEX LUTHOR: Which is why we’re not doing it.
>>
>RON TROUPE: Would you say you’re a man who’s always gotten what he wants?

>LEX LUTHOR: Nice pivot. Here’s mine: What I want is to leave the planet in better shape for the next generation. To make the world and its children safer. I want it. And I bet you do too, Ron.

>RON TROUPE: You sound like someone running for political office.

>LEX LUTHOR: If that matches their rhetoric, then maybe I should pay more attention to the candidates; I might want to back a few of them. The world is changing faster than we anticipated; we’ve all seen it. More than ever, we need leaders who not only comprehend the new threats facing us, but who will seriously and thoughtfully address them.

>RON TROUPE: You’ve been very vocal about that. About the new superhuman threat.

>LEX LUTHOR: Well I don’t know where you got that term. I think to be a super human, one should begin by being, you know, from this planet.
>>
>>78248007
The fact that Wayne enterprises is only 97 Million makes me kind of sad
>>
>RON TROUPE: Bad choice of words?

>LEX LUTHOR: We should all be careful when we elevate anyone, human or alien, to “super” status.

>RON TROUPE: Because we’re all equal.

>LEX LUTHOR: Well that’s just absurd. No – I’m saying we need to be selective and elevate the right people. The right human people.

>RON TROUPE: And what are your thoughts on the Batman? He’s human. Presumably.

>LEX LUTHOR: Well, he is. In fact, I’d say he’s all too human. Any objective analyst will tell you that his brand of justice, vigilantism, is painfully outmoded, designed to be effective in an age when the law carried billy clubs because crime carried knives. The most dangerous guy on the street worked in the shadows because he was cowardly and superstitious. That’s all you needed to play upon in order to disrupt their operations. You want to clean up the streets? Dress up like the boogeyman, switch on a fog machine and lower your voice.
>>
File: Lexcorp_Chart4.jpg (124KB, 728x800px) Image search: [Google]
Lexcorp_Chart4.jpg
124KB, 728x800px
>RON TROUPE: When you put it that way, it sounds ridiculous.

>LEX LUTHOR: It didn’t when the Batman first appeared, but that was a long time ago. This is a new world, Ron, and it’s time to get serious.

>LEX LUTHOR: Look at it from the other side: today, there are more criminals than ever. If you’re a criminal, that means more competition. So if you’re going to survive in that economy, you have to be better; you have to edge out your rivals. Shouldn’t the same be true for those on the side of the law? If justice is going to survive in the new global paradigm, we have to get better, invest in new disruptive technologies, think outside Pandora’s Box. Who has the resources to do it? The government? No; the only thing holding that old purse together is a thick layer of impenetrable red tape. Vigilantes like the Batman? Not unless they have access to vast amounts of untold riches.

>RON TROUPE: Like you.

>LEX LUTHOR: I’m not a vigilante.
>>
>RON TROUPE: Maybe not in the traditional sense. But you are investing a good deal of your personal wealth in the area of defense and specifically the kinds of disruptive technologies you just referenced, even as you’ve been turned down time and again for the kinds of government contracts that would make those investments profitable. One man working outside the government to clean up the streets? Sure sounds like—

>LEX LUTHOR: I’m going to stop you because your facts are as wrong as your characterization. If you want to understand me, understand this: I’m a businessman with long-term global investments; I would be in breach of my fiduciary responsibility if I didn’t work to protect the planet. I’m not just counting on humanity, I’m betting on it.

>RON TROUPE: Let’s go back. You mentioned the government. What role do they play in your “new global paradigm”?

>LEX LUTHOR: Last week, I would have given you a totally different answer.
>>
>>78248062
We hippie oliver now
>>
>RON TROUPE: What changed?

>LEX LUTHOR: Let’s just say I ran into a wall. I’m not going to go into a lot of detail here. Suffice it to say the dangers we’ve been talking about are very real. And they’re not just limited to a couple of alien brawlers able to level tall buildings in a single bout. I’m ready to sit down with whatever task force the government has assembled — in the interest of sharing intelligence and building solutions together. If she… they… Argus… the government, whatever you want to call it, has a real interest in fighting for the future, they ought to work with those of us who are already on the front lines.

>RON TROUPE: I’m sorry, can we— what is Argus?

>LEX LUTHOR: What. Is. Argus. Spelled A.R.G.U.S.

(At first I think he’s asking me; then Luthor’s assistant hands him a phone and he reads off search results.)
>>
>LEX LUTHOR: The name of five different warships – all sunken or broken up; a pheasant-like peafowl hunted for sport; an automobile that went extinct; Greek mythology’s favorite faithful mutt… LEX/OS lists seventeen hundred entries. I’d go on, but they’re all pretty much the same.

>RON TROUPE: That was fast.

>LEX LUTHOR: Point zero seven seconds. But we can save all that for the launch announcement; I don’t want to obscure my point: The new threats facing us are real. And they’re growing. It’s past time for a radical rethink of our rusted-out lines of defense. If I have a philosophy here, it’s this: You don’t solve a multiplication problem with division. Unite, or die. The public and the private sectors have to work together to create the next generation of defense technologies necessary to literally save the world. This is the future, and lone gunmen and caped crusaders aren’t worth the ink it takes to print their name in a footnote.
>>
>RON TROUPE: Do you think that’s what your father would say?

>LEX LUTHOR: My father would say that offense wins games. But he’s dead and I say you’re only as good as your defense.

>RON TROUPE: This all sounds suspiciously like a manifesto.

>LEX LUTHOR: Ron. Guys with manifestos don’t bring bowling shoes to interviews. Do you roll? Come on. Right now. I will destroy you.

RON TROUPE lives in Metropolis with his fiancée Lucy under a dangerously tall stack of fast food wrappers and old LexCorp business filings

http://www.wired.com/brandlab/2015/12/lexical-analysis-lex-luthor-on-disrupting-the-vigilante-industrial-complex/
>>
It was cool.
>>
>>78248099
>What. Is. Argus. Spelled A.R.G.U.S.

STEVE
T
E
V
E
>>
>>78248062
>Kord Industries

Hope detected.
>>
File: FOOooolish samurai.jpg (37KB, 476x358px) Image search: [Google]
FOOooolish samurai.jpg
37KB, 476x358px
>>78248062
How I love these things.
>>
>>78248062
I hope we get GA anytime soon.
>>
>>78248208
I just want my green arrow with a proper blond goatee.
>>
>>78248036
That's just his defense budget.
>>
File: jax-teller-close-up.jpg (109KB, 653x513px) Image search: [Google]
jax-teller-close-up.jpg
109KB, 653x513px
>>78248235
>>
>>78248062
>Stagg
We Metamorpho now.
>>
>>78248036
These are for military contracts. Bruce doesn't like investing and manufacturing weapons.
>>
MMMMM BOYS
>>
>>78248235
>blond
>WB
No way
>>
>>78248305
Smallville GA was okay
>>
>>78248322
It was long time ago.
>>
>>78248382
he was a good friend
>>
>>78248062
>>78248294
I liked that part but at the same time it makes everyone in that world seem stupid.
>Huh Wayne Enterprises doesn't take military contracts
>7 figures on arguable exosuit but obviously military plane
>Batman operates in the city Wayne Enterprises is based in
>>
>>78248176
I hope that's how Diana figures into the plot
>>
>/co/ still doubts this Lex after his two viral articles

This shit is cool senpai.
>>
>>78247986
Guys, Batman has to hbe super rich to fund his operation right? Well, I was thinking and maybe, just maybe Lex Luthor is Batman. Ok, I know he's thin but what if the bulk we all see is part of his suit, like a muscle shaped kevlar???? We have never seen Batman and Lex in the same room together either... just sayin
>>
>>78248007
>>LEX LUTHOR: We’re not opening with a wide-eyed layman’s description of the hotel room that makes me look unrelatable just to set up a dramatic twist wherein, lo and behold, you discover I’m surprisingly down-to-earth because I know the score of the last Metros game.

kek

That was a good one.

Really, I have hope for this version of Alex.
>>
Smiling the whole time I read this. Love how it remixes and recombines all those references.
>>
>>78247986
Call me crazy, but I'm actually excited to see this version of Lex. It's so fucking out there it might somehow be great.
>>
File: image.jpg (124KB, 597x614px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
124KB, 597x614px
>RON TROUPE: You’ve been very vocal about that. About the new superhuman threat.

>LEX LUTHOR: Well I don’t know where you got that term. I think to be a super human, one should begin by being, you know, from this planet.

>RON TROUPE: Bad choice of words?

>LEX LUTHOR: We should all be careful when we elevate anyone, human or alien, to “super” status.

>RON TROUPE: Because we’re all equal.

>LEX LUTHOR: Well that’s just absurd. No – I’m saying we need to be selective and elevate the right people. The right human people.
>>
>>78248473
Ted Kord is obviously Batman.
>>
>>78248508
THANK YOU BASED LEX
>>
>>78248007
>Guardsmen
Where are they from?
>>
>>78248408
I feel like this was just a tidbit they exaggerated for the purpose of this article, just a cheeky wink to the readers.

>>78247986
I like how the movie isn't even out yet and Luthor already has more characterization than the standard MCUshit villain.
>>
They make an interview with Lex and I get hyped
Then they show him in the trailer and I cringe hard

It's always like that
>>
>>78248552
You're right, this exists in our world, not necessarily in the DC movieverse.
I had low expectations after Man of Steel but this could be good.
>>
File: hobgob.png (151KB, 220x292px) Image search: [Google]
hobgob.png
151KB, 220x292px
>>78248552
>company wars
>>
>>78248062
>Geshaft Krieg
Who's that? I recognize everyone else.
>>
>>78248582
Oh let's not be naive. There's clearly a line in the sand. You fuckers that want to pretend it doesn't exist are almost worse than the ones who start threads specifically to stir shit up.
>>
>>78248582
I'm a DCfag and this inferiority complex is getting annoying
Every DCEU thread turns into "suck it Marvel" or "Marvel also did this and nobody complained" in less than 10 minutes
>>
>>78248508
THANK YOU BASED LEX
>>
>>78248508
BOYS

MMM!
>>
>>78248042
>cowardly and superstitious

ohohoho
>>
>>78248296
>>78248697
Kill yourself
>>
>>78248613
>muh nike shoes are better than adidas shoes

Company wars in all forms is totally and utterly retarded.

Most people aren't autistic faggots and can enjoy a piece of entertainment without pledging undying loyalty to some organization that doesn't give two shits about you, whether its a comic or a movie.
>>
>>78248042
>we're all equal

>"Well, that's just absurd"

He sounds like such a smug asshole, I love it.
>>
>>78248503
I don't really think it's out there at all. I'm seeing all the classic elements of Lex Luthor here. The only difference is that they're tailor made for Eisenberg, and I think that makes them a bit fresher in a way.
>>
>>78248508
I wonder how Alex would feel about Mutants, Inhumans, and Eternals if they were part of DC Earth? The same as metahumans?
>>
>Level tall buildings in a single bout

I kek'd
>>
I'm really really liking the sinister undertones in the Lex interviews but he still comes off as likeable. I'm hoping that we get a Bruce interview in a few months too.

Also the graphic posted above: So Ollie is definitely operating as Green Arrow?
>>
File: viola_davis_79537.jpg (101KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
viola_davis_79537.jpg
101KB, 600x300px
>>78248099
>Let’s just say I ran into a wall.
I'll bet he did.
>>
>>78249185
Maybe we'll get Count Vertigo in Suicide Squad 2 and confirm it.
>>
File: 1373643386705.jpg (43KB, 356x326px) Image search: [Google]
1373643386705.jpg
43KB, 356x326px
>>78249188
Holy shit I can't believe I didn't catch that

Great job Anon
>>
>>78249185
>Bruce interview

Something tells me he doesn't give interviews, after all Clark has to ambush him at a party and all he gets for his troubled are veiled insults and threats.
>>
>>78248441
Grandson Steve confirmed?
>>
>>78248062
>all dat cash for the BB Gun and the Bug
They're gonna go all out tech with Ted and I'm fine with that

>>78249185
At the very least he's started going full liberal
>>
>>78248508
>THANK YOU BASED LEX
>>
>>78249235
That's sorta weird.

>STEVE: Who are you?

>WW: I lay with your grandfather, as I shall lay with you, and your son, and his son, and so on until the last of your line.

>STEVE: Uhhh, ok cool.
>>
>>78249321
Not if she isn't romantically involved with Grandpa Steve
>>
File: mizuki eyes.gif (104KB, 500x370px) Image search: [Google]
mizuki eyes.gif
104KB, 500x370px
>>78249185
Is there other interviews with Lex?
>>
>>78249346
Nah she definitely wrecked him.
>>
>>78248464
Two articles that give insight into the character's thinking and personality can't hold any weight when held up against a couple of quippy lines out of trailers put together by a director who has a history of using things in completely different contexts in his trailers than they are used in the actual movie? What are, you anon? A critically thinking human being who can read between the lines? What about the memes sir? Those are all that really matter these days!
/sarcasm
>>
>Nolan Batman

>makes use of modified versions of discarded military prototypes that have been shuttered in Applied Sciences

>DCEU Batman

>pours $97 million into a single Batwing and an exoskeleton designed and intended solely to combat Superman

This it fellas. We're getting an honest to god comic book Batman. My body is ready.
>>
>>78249347
http://fortune.com/contentfrom/2015/10/05/lex-luthor-jr/ntv_a/3dsBA58oDAfxgFA
>>
File: 1444111755069.png (641KB, 931x4144px) Image search: [Google]
1444111755069.png
641KB, 931x4144px
>>78249347
Have you seen this one already?
>>
>>78249388
I heard in the movie he likes to go up on his roof and make grandiloquent speeches. So that'll be cool.
>>
No. I've been called crazy for sayin this before but Bruce Wayne is Batman think about it.
>His Parents were killed by a mugger in front of him when he was just a boy
>He's fuckin rich
>He returned to Gotham not too long before The Batman first appeared
>Also he adopts that Flying Grayson kid and not too long after that a little kid named Robin starts fighting crime with The Batman

I've been ridiculed and ostracized for this theory for too long NO MORE. You sheep need to wake up and see the truth.
>>
>>78249464
Rich =/= fighting skill. What, he'll make power armor and fight crime? Please, we're not living in comic book.
>>
File: 1448214992487.jpg (89KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
1448214992487.jpg
89KB, 960x640px
>>78249464
>Bruce Wayne is the Batman.

This meme needs to stop.
>>
>>78249401
>We're getting an honest to god comic book Batman.
But anon, honest to god comic book Batman doesn't torpedo his company with the costs of his late night activities. He keeps the company profitable and an industrial leader in order to continue leaching capital and resources out of it to continue subsidizing his late night activities.
>>
>>78249464
>Billionaire
>Play boy
>Genius
>...but dresses as a fucking bat to fight level-street crime every night like a goddamn maniac
Are you literally retarded?
>>
>>78249464
Man, I get it. You're jealous of Bruce for living such a charmed live, but come on. Why would he even need to fight crime; he already has charities to do that for him.
>inb4 but MUH SAME ROOM THEORY
Yeah, bud, and I've never seen my coworker Clark in the same room as Superman, but that doesn't mean I think he's an alien.
>>
>>78249464
The Batman hides his identity.
This is not hiding your identity.
>>
>>78249464
Seriously? It's obviously the Queen kid. That kids been rebelling against his dad and the "man" ever since his college years. We all know he does pretty well with stuff like bow and arrows, its not too crazy he'd know how to use boomerangs as well. (Although I wouldn't be surprised if he convinced his dad to buy all the judges out)
>>
>>78248062
>Kord and Qeen industries

My dick is diamonds.
>>
>>78249464

bruce wayne has better things to do with his parents money than fight crime

Batman is obviously a top secret government project to get us to accept the coming police state
>>
>>78249531
Because Wayne Enterprises are involved in military contracts only, right?
>>
>>78249464
Between running his company, wrecking billionaire level pussy, and sleep when is he supposed to be Batman? He's probably balls deep in a serbian tennis champ right now, not running around beating up criminals.
>>
>>78249553
Boomerang guy is thief, not crimefighter. I've read in papers, he's in prison now.
>>
>>78249576
Not at all, but I didn't think military contracts were the only way to make profitable, industry leading corporations.
>>
>>78249553
What, you think he drives from Star City to Gotham every night?

Nah, I've got it figured out. Remember how there was that crazy "Captain Boomerang" freak running around Central City a little while ago, and now suddenly he's just disappeared from the media? I bet that was the Batman, after he snapped, but then he got his shit back together. Did we ever find out that guy's real name?
>>
>>78249534
>>78249577
This so hard.
Bruce Wayne gets top class pussy on a nightly basis.
Batman's been seen running around with a boy in panties.
>>
>>78249594
Technologies division is what brings money to Wayne.
>>
>>78249531
Are you high? In the comics, $97 million is a drop in the fucking bucket for Wayne Enterprises.

I mean, he spent something like $30 billion on that suit that he used to take on the League. $97 million for a plane and an exosuit is chump change compared to that.
>>
>>78249633
>Batman's been seen running around with a boy in panties.
How old is that kid? He's been around for years.
>>
>>78249655
Pretty much this. Waynecorp and Lexcorp flip flop a ton when it comes to who is richer.
>>
>>78249531
Dude Bruce Wayne is a multi billionaire. 100 mil is not shit. In the comics he's worth about 6.2 billion dollars.
>>
>>78249642
Along with steel, food, consumer electronics, aerospace, construction, entertainment, automotive, communications, medical care, shipping, industry, and about a dozen others...

You have to remember, Wayne Enterprises in the comics is basically General Electric multiplied by two, with more diversity.
>>
>>78247986
I bet this new Lex/OS tracks all your shit and sends it, and your files and pics, to that nerd so he can use it for god knows what.
>>
>>78249702
I like the idea that they're basically equal, but LexCorp has no compunctions about weapons. Or crooked business practices.
>>
>>78249712
Yep. Other corporations may do their things good, but Wayne Enterprises is hilariously diverse. Ferris maybe can make better plane, but Wayne can make hundred cheaper ones or some analogy like that.
>>
>>78249708
Forbes came up with that calculation for Nolan's Batman. In the comics, 6.2 billion is a fraction of his personal net worth.
>>
>>78249754
Spot on anon. Kord rules advanced technology, Queen is consumer electronics, Stagg is chemicals and bioengineering, and so on. But only LexCorp has that level of sheer diversity while still maintaining quality across the board.
>>
>>78248062
>Bruce's personal toy budget is at least 92 Million for the jet and suit alone maybe more.

Kek, its like embezzlement only it really is embezzlement.
>>
>>78249754
Well, not quite. The shit that Wayne Enterprises makes is usually portrayed as being solid and well engineered, and certainly above average. It's just that other, more specialized companies make things that are absolutely spectacular.
>>
>>78248007
>We're not doing that
>It's exactly what they're doing

Oh god so based
>>
>>78248099
>able to level tall buildings in a single bout.
... Son of a bitch.
>>
>>78249807
When your company basically owns a major US city and operates around the world, I don't think anybody would mourn the loss of $97 million
>>
>>78248131
This is the kind of sponsored content I like
>>
>>78249827
That's what I meant. Anon above worded it better >>78249801
>>
>>78249807
His name's on the building, fuck you.
>>
>>78249844
That bit is great.
>>
>>78248062
Does the League have it's own corporation? Feel like they would be worth trillions with all those centuries of compound interest alone
>>
>>78248131
... Wait is that Lucy Lane?

Ron couldn't get to home plate, settled on third base.
>>
>>78249877
In the beginning Oliver was funding the League, now I think all of em do
>>
>>78248017
>RON TROUPE: You sound like someone running for political office.
wow, real smooth
>>
>>78249642
Exactly. Look at the most profitable companies in the world? Most are tech. So if the Tech division is where it makes its money, how is it that it can only muster a 97 Million R and D budget? Why is he being so cheap?>>78249655
>$97 million is a drop in the fucking bucket for Wayne Enterprises.
Exactly. So why is it spending so little on R and D?
>>78249708
>100 mil is not shit
When one company is dumping 2 Billion? Yeah. 100 mil is completely shit.

I'm not saying Bruce is poor. All I'm asking is why Wayne Enterprises is spending so little on R and D? You don't lead the industry by spending the least on R and D than the rest of your competitors. You spend money to make money, and as >>78249712 >>78249754 and >>78249827 said, Wayne Enterprises is usually shown as being a providers of diverse high quality products across multiple industries. Are they trying to say that the military contract pay is what boosts the budgets, and Wayne has the lowest because it refuses pursuing any of them? I just feel like I'm missing something in that graph...and its bugging the shit out of me for some reason I can't understand.
>>
>>78249881
I was thinking the same thing.
>>
>>78249912
Dude's pacifist. Big deal. Or he simply doesn't give a fuck since money he currently has is enough for supermodels and shit.
>>
>>78249912
The infographic is specifically about defense spending. If Waynecorp doesn't take defense contracts, whats the point of spending anything on defnese R&D? Their R&D budget is focused on other aspects of their portfolio.
>>
>>78249881
They were married for a while in the comics.
>>
>>78249912
That's only Defense R&D budgets. Wayne will have much larger R&D spending in other areas.
>>
>>78249912
My theory is, a sizeable part of Batmans job is beating up people who invent dangerous new technology and stockpiling it. So they don't need to do so much r&d at Wayne tech, Bruce might just deliver much of it to Lucius who refines it into less insane purposes.
>yfw half of arkham is full of people ranting about bruce wayne stealing their tech designs
>>
>>78249979
>>78249993
I love both of you. Thank you. Must have missed that particular word.
>>
>>78249659
>How old is that kid? He's been around for years
It's weird, it's like he gets older every now an again and than just looks young out of no where.
>>
>>78249912
Anon, calm down and read the thread.

Even though Wayne Enterprises is just as powerful as LexCorp, Bruce doesn't go for military contracts. More specifically, he won't allow Wayne Enterprises to be directly involved in the production of weapons, for obvious reasons.

And in any case, this specifically measures R&D budgets. Pretty much the only reason Wayne Enterprises has any money at all in defense R&D is because Bruce needs a Batwing and an exosuit to combat Superman. If he didn't need those two things, Wayne Enterprises probably wouldn't have put any money at all into defense, for the reasons stated above.
>>
>>78250016
Even weirder is that there's no that kid for years. Batman is solo act now, from what I could dig on Internet.
>>
>>78249912
Wayne Enterprises is spending only $97ml on R&D for military contracts. Read the infographic. Weapons, vehicles, etc. It's always been well established that Bruce doesn't like developing weapons for the government while Lex does and has large influence in the Pentagon. Wayne Enterprises largely focuses on civilian applications, their Tech R&D budget for computers, electronics, medical, etc. is substantial.
>>
>>78250026
>>78250050
come on guys, people have already answered and he's seen the info
>>
Damn, it's a real shame to see how much thought and effort they're putting into this version of Lex.

All while everyone else keeps whining "Not muh Lex". How could they get it so right, and yet so wrong at the same time.
>>
Is Geschaft Krieg just the token normal company? Can't find any lore on them or their recent aquisition Sheridan Dynamics.
>>
>>78250026
>>78250050
Couple anons already pointed out it was a Defense R and D chart, which is what I missed. I was looking at it like it was total R and D which is what was driving me bonkers. Thanks for responding anyway though.
>>
>>78249848
>>78249863
Ok man children, explain to the board of directors, the investors, and the shareholders why you burned $93 million of their dollars on things that you admit will never turn a profit or will even see a battle field. And the accountants and the lawyers and maybe the IRS too.
>>
>>78250050
Well, not entirely. They build shuttles for NASA and aircraft carriers for the Navy, shit like that. They just won't build weapons. And their focus is indeed on civilian technologies.
>>
>>78250016
>>78250043
>>78249659
What about the batman-looking guy with the batons? Darkbird or whatever.
>>
>>78249659
He changed a new one every time when he gets too old.
>>
It's 97 days until I can see this movie in glorious IMAX. Waiting is my kryptonite.
>>
>>78249321
>>>78249235
>That's sorta weird.
>>STEVE: Who are you?
>>WW: I lay with your grandfather, as I shall lay with you, and your son, and his son, and so on until the last of your line.
>>STEVE: Uhhh, ok cool.
That's an interesting concept, ecer been done before?
>>
>>78250128
Okay, first of all, that's not a baton, that's a mace, and second of all: It's Hawkman.
>>
>>78250173
70's tv show
>>
>>78250128
Nightwing? That guys nothing like the big Bad Bat, Nightwing is rumored to be some kid some former child prostitute or rape victim from Bludhaven. Guy doesn't even have wings like the Bat
>>
>>78250092
So long as he owns 51%, he doesn't have to explain a thing. And if the accountants and lawyers and IRS shows up, what are they gonna do? Its not like they'd discover the cave. Hell, if rumors are to be believed, Bruce isn't even going to be living in the mansion. He's just going to be in a small side house living a much more humble life than you'd expect a person with his wealth would be. So if there is no proof of anything he is spending the money on, what can they do? Accuse him of burning the $97 Million?
>>
>>78250128
Nightwing? Saw him once while I was on bus. He's in Blüdhaven and uses police batons, yes. Probably rent-a-cop with too much of free time.
>>
>>78250190
> Nightwing is rumored to be some kid some former child prostitute or rape victim from Bludhaven
That would make sense actually, I heard he's gay as fuck.
>>
>>78250196
>So long as he owns 51%, he doesn't have to explain a thing.

Don't think that's how business works man.
>>
>>78250092

Exoskeleton suit for people that can't walk. Like say, Comissionar Gordon's daughter. Remember how she's unable to talk ever since the madman Joker attacked their home?
>>
>>78250184
>>>78250173 (You)
>70's tv show
They explicitly had her not have any romance at all with the grandson Steve because that would be creepy
>>
>>78250230
Still precedent
>>
>>78250225
Can't really blame the rapist, I mean DAT ASSSSS.
>>
>>78250173
There's Captain America banging every woman in the Carter family.
>>
>>78250092
>Prototype Plane: Tons of reasons prototype planes have been developed. Aerodynamic research, high altitude flight, material testing, engine testing. Results of which could be applied to various existing or developing projects.

>Exoskeleton: Medical applications to give mobility or functionality to paralyzed or disabled patients. Construction applications to help workers lift and transport material. And so on.
>>
>>78250244
Now we have to believe you've seen him and his ass?
>>
>>78250229
>Exoskeleton suit for people that can't walk. Like say, Comissionar Gordon's daughter. Remember how she's unable to talk ever since the madman Joker attacked their home?
>talk
Talk about overkill. Crippled AND muted.
It makes sense. Batman is a mute who needs the exoskeletons audio function to speak. Bless Bruce Wayne for spreading this technology to those who need it.
>>
>>78250254
Am I only one who finds that creepy?
>>
>>78250026
>>78250050
>>78250077
>>78250090
Wont that make it obvious the moment the Batwing is scene in Gotham?
>>
>>78250256
Every person in Bludhaven has seen it, in the shadows, in the corner of their eye. It's the ass that haunts this city, reminding it of its sins.
>>
>>78248062
>Their aloof, often absent CEO is rumored to be considering an exit from military contracts altogether.
Man, how salty would Amell be if they cast an Oliver Queen for the movies?
>>
>>78250092
Explain why any of that matters in a fictional universe
>>
>>78250278
Why? Wayne Enterprises is a private company. Nobody outside has access to their files and records. Plus a ton of companies develop airplanes.
>>
>>78250294
They're already casting Black Canary, Oliver won't be long after
>>
>>78250294
That guy is so pissed that he's not a movie level star. Give it up already, you're on the CW, that is your station in life.
>>
>>78250322
But he's in TMNT2
>>
>>78250278
There's always that possibility, but think about it.

How many people would be familiar enough with the design of a fairly obscure testbed prototype to recognize it as belonging to Wayne Enterprises?

Further, look at how fast it is. Who's going to get a good enough look at it, especially at night? The chances are even less so if it's actually attacking you.

And it's not like he goes out with it every night in any case.
>>
>>78250080
What's wrong exactly?
>>
>>78250374
Looks, probably.
>>
>>78250350
Whatever, still a douche.
>>
>>78250379
What for? It's not like Lex has never started off with hair before. And tall, buff Lex is a fairly recent thing if I'm not mistaken. Lex used to be a fat bastard, didn't he?
>>
>>78250226
Unless there is a by law that dictates a higher majority is necessary for board decisions, it absolutely is. Majority ownership of the company is the biggest trump card a President/CEO can have, and there is next to nothing a board can do other than get pissed off and throw dirty looks if they are dissatisfied over something. So long as every other division of Wayne Enterprises is profitable enough to overshadow the potential "loss" of the $97 Million however, no one would give a shit. At the end of the day, R and D investment is never a sure thing. There is always a risk that you're never going to get something profitable out of it. It is speculative by its very nature, which is why companies really tend to only make investment in things that are as sure a thing as anything can be, but that doesn't mean there are never busts. As other anons have already said however, $97 Million is peanuts as a budget compared to what the R and D budgets of other divisions of Wayne Enterprises almost certainly are, and if the majority of those investments brings back something that can generate enough revenue to cover $97 Million, you might get a stickler, but on the whole no one would mind. Keep in mind, that for us $97 Million looks like a lot of money in a vacuum, but to board members of a multi Billion dollar earning corporation, it is just the risk of doing developmental business. And if Bruce Wayne loads your pockets with multi Million dollar quarterly dividends by adhering to a business plan that avoids Military contracts, and out of the blue sandbags the shit out of something he describes as a longshot pet project, that some board members probably voice skepticism about, but the cost of it is next to nothing compared to the cost of everything else, I can totally see a board not batting an eye, and maybe even taking a couple of playful jabs if Bruce comes back and says there was nothing that ending up coming out of his silly pet project.
>>
>>78250437
He did but hey, people gotta bitch for sake of bitching.
>>
>>78250294
He said yesterday or so that he is open to playing a part in the MCU if Marvel would have him.
>>
>>78250497
Sellout whore.
>>
>>78250439
Jesus anon, 5 star post there
>>
>>78250508
>Waaaah you can only pick one side

And people wonder why company wars are a thing.
>>
>>78249464
>>78249464
https://youtu.be/xGGNQ9A6lGc#t=5m5s

Seriously, this guy figured it out with Google

>>78250242
No I meant an immortal taking an entire family line as consorts
>>
>>78250508
Not a 'sellout whore', a smart man.
He's not an idiot, he's not gonna burn bridges for no reason.
>>
>>78250439
Well ok then.
>>
>>78250526
not too uncommon in fantasy fiction
>>
>>78250307
Why should I explain anything when nothing matters in this universe?
>>
>>78250558
Thus my asking for examples
>>
>>78250524
Such are people. You're either pro-A or pro-B. If you're for C, A and B will look at you like you're imbecile.
For example, Marvelfags and DCfags fight but they both look at Imagefags like retards.
>>78250535
I know, anon. It was jest. Worst thing could happen to him is that he gets contract locked and can't act anywhere not approved by Disney or something like that.
>>
>>78247986
>Cash rules everything around me. C.R.E.A.M. Get the money. Dolla dolla bills y'all.
>>
Ok can we all agree that if movie Lex is anything like these interviews its a win? Im honestly thinking at this point that the trailers are a poor indicator of what we're actually getting
>>
>>78250294
You remember all of those "important meetings" he had with DC about a crossover with the movie universe and how he caught feelings when he realized that he wasn't in fact going to get cast? I know a lot of Arrowfans are going to disagree on this point too, but he was not defending Grant when the Flash casting was announced, he was still salty that the DCEU wasn't going to crossover with Arrow!Verse, he just used Grant as an excuse to vent.
>>
File: WW 2x03 (04).webm (3MB, 1280x721px) Image search: [Google]
WW 2x03 (04).webm
3MB, 1280x721px
>>78250230
They had romantic tension in the beggining

And even well into the last season there were some very subtle hints
>>
>>78250708
The trailers have basically shown us two different sides of Lex: the witty, fast-talking, cheery Lex (when he's in public, like at the party) and the calmer, more sinister, more condescending Lex (when he's in private, like his meeting with the senator or in the rooftop with Lois).

Since the 'private Lex' scenes are probably more closely tied to plot points they may be trying to keep them secret.
>>
>>78250563
See? Now you're getting it.
>>
>>78250708
Yeah these interviews are great, and all we've seen of Lex is him doing his public persona of ingratiating millenial ceo. That and a few portentious lines which I liked.
>>
>>78250806
Spot on there anon

You know, it's funny. People are complaining that the last trailer showed too much, when in all likelihood it was intended to do almost the exact opposite.
>>
Would they actually do Green Arrow? Id hate to get my hopes up for a good interpretation, because I could totally see the CW Show preventing it from ever happening
>>
>>78250838
I can understand people thinking they showed too much (to a certain extent); it's one thing the know that Bats and Supes end up on friendly terms, it's another thing to show them fight (and reveal) a villain side-by-side.

But yeah, besides that reveal the trailer didn't really reveal anything new, at least not any more than the previous ones.
>>
>>78247986
>>78248007
>>78248017
>>78248042
>>78248062
>>78248084
>>78248099
>>78248114
>>78248131
Ron Troupe is now my favorite DCU character. I hope he's in the movie.
>>
>>78248176
Nope, sorry, DCU Steve lived during WWI, at best he'd be an old man in BvS. Like 90 years and older.
>>
>>78250903
I think it's possible, at some point in the future, especially with the rumors of a movie with Black Canary.
I doubt he's one of the priority characters though, since he already has his own show.
>>
>>78250939
Much older
WWI was 100 years ago and he would have to be in his 20s during it
>>
>>78250708
>trusting Zack Snyder tailers after the bait and switch that was MoS
Anon...
Totally agree though. Honestly, I loved this Lex's dialogue. Oddly and sacraligiously enough, I tried imagining Clancy Brown saying it, but it was too frenetic for him. Eisenberg on the other hand fit it perfectly, and honestly, this is exactly what I envisioned when he was first announced. I was okay with the casting then, and am now. Of course he'll have a couple of quips. Nothing makes a character more frightening than when they are telling jokes while doing something terrible. That doesn't mean he's going to be a Marvel character. I expect him to be his Zuckerberg with balls. Maybe Steve Jobs is a better comparison? The genius in the room who knows hes the genius in the room, knows you aren't, and isn't afraid to tell you, and occasionaly belittle you because of it.
What I find interesting however is how public he is against Superman. I had thought there was going to be a false attempt at camraderie before a betralal, but no. He's just against Superman from the get go, and is pro-human and anti-alien, which are facets I don't think the character has ever explored on the big screen. I still think he's gonna be great.
>>
>>78248552
>Luthor already has characterization

Describe him in terms that haven't been spoken by other characters in the trailer and aren't just you reading or rephrasing the marketing push.

If you can't, he hasn't been properly characterized. At this stage, before the movie has even released, that's sort of fine? You'd expect the heavy lifting to be done by the actual movie. Think about it when you're watching, though. If he's being characterized in terms of prior movie references or by people just saying what he is, opera-style, then it's bad.
>>
What's everyone's guess about the Flash cameo? I think he won't be in costume but he won't just be a blur either, probably Ezra Miller will appear at some point.
>>
>>78250802
The producers chose to drop any suggestion that the new Steve and Wonder Woman were anything more than good friends. Indeed, when an imposter posing as Steve Jr. attempted to seduce Diana, she made it quite clear that she had no sexual interest in him. Executive producer Douglas S. Cramer noted the difficulties in maintaining long-term romantic tension between leads, because the resolution of that romantic tension often results in the cancellation of the series.[13]Also, Wonder Woman had fallen in love with the first Steve Trevor. It would not have been the best writing decision to have her fall in love with both father and son.
>>
>>78250955
Not his 20s. There were plenty of underage combatants in that war, most countries ran a bounty system for their recruiting officers, so they tended not to look too hard at the paperwork and took a lot on trust. For a lot of the younger combatants it was peer pressure and the promise of pay and hot meals. When it started coming out it was a huge scandal.

Some of them may have been as young as 12, though those would be extreme cases, and early in the war. By the end though even 16 year olds were being drafted.
>>
>>78250992
>red blur dropping off Boomerang in front of prison
>>
>>78250939
Chris Pine is playing his Grandson as well
>>
>>78251039
Since when is Boomer in BvS?
>>
>>78251033
>>78250955
>>78250939
But they are doing the identical grandson thing
>>
This story works best on the site itself, it's cool OP pasted it, but I'd suggest visiting Wired. Makes it feel more real and the illustrations, photos, and videos help.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
>>78250992
Yeah, I think that if he does have a cameo, it will probably be either as a forensic scientist or just a blur.
The concept art at SDCC had him in his lab coat with gloves so that might mean it's more likely than an in-costume appearance.
>>
>>78250968
I wouldnt say his public message is totally anti-superman, but rather reminding the public that we shouldnt put all of our faith in him and strive to better ourselves. He's playing both angles.
>>
>>78251071
He's in Suicide Squad.
It would be a cool lead-in to SS.
>>
>>78251071
He's in Suicide Squad, though. Just saying, I'd like to see such scene.
>>
>>78251048
>>78251075
Really? That's retarded.
>>
>>78250992
>>78251082
Well there was that rumor thread not long ago that said he appears in the closing credits, in costume, slow mo running with supes. But I would LOVE IT if in Suicide Squad Boomerang was swapping stories with the team. Like swearing up and down the flash exists while laughing at the idea of the batman
>>
>>78251078
Yeah, I pasted it here since some people prefer to read it here rather than having to open a link, but reading it on the website adds to the realism, to the immersion.
>>
>>78251133

Respect, glad to have found it here, fun read.
>>
>>78251124
To be fair, that rumor comes from a supposed 'leaker' here on /co/ and those are almost never right (although those threads are pretty fun).

We know there's a scene in SS where they're hanging out at a bar so maybe they'll swap stories there.
>>
>>78251144
Glad I could help anon.
>>
>>78251156
Not saying the leaker was valid, BUT he did reply to questions almost instantly and did not contradict if I recall. At the very least it was a fun read that honestly wasnt that bad of a plot if true.
>>
File: tumblr_nj26ep3GVH1sfp6m8o1_1280.jpg (863KB, 742x1607px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nj26ep3GVH1sfp6m8o1_1280.jpg
863KB, 742x1607px
>>78251028
>Indeed, when an imposter posing as Steve Jr. attempted to seduce Diana, she made it quite clear that she had no sexual interest in him.

This was just because she noticed Steve wouldn't act like the imposter was acting, and this was in the first episode of the second season, while they had romantic tension on later episodes (pic related: 2nd episode)

It could have been the reason in part, but other reasons were more relevant. Like the fact that not only they didn't share the same amount of screen time after a while, but also that Steve rarely interacted with her as Wonder Woman, instead with Diana Prince more often.
>>
>>78251075
>>78251116
These are some nice sources
>>
>>78251033
I know, but Pine won't play a teenager. He will be at least in his 20s, could be even in his 30s
>>
>>78251186
That's not a hard thing to do, he probably wrote up most of it beforehand. Also there was that article from a french magazine that came out just after that seemed to confirm what he said. Then that turned out to be fake. Makes me think the whole thing was just well planned trolling.
>>
>>78251239
And he could just say he didn't know if anyone asked something he hadn't tought of beforehand
>>
>>78251186
Oh I agree and I would also be happy with that plot but without proof of some kind I think it's best to think of it as speculation..
>>
File: poetry.jpg (139KB, 620x500px) Image search: [Google]
poetry.jpg
139KB, 620x500px
>>78248099
>I’m ready to sit down with whatever task force the government has assembled
>I ran into a wall
>>
>>78251545
Wasnt there a SS rumor that involved a Lexcorp raid? I think had something to do with metahuman experimentation and they find king shark in lexcorp labs
>>
File: jesse.jpg (42KB, 786x393px) Image search: [Google]
jesse.jpg
42KB, 786x393px
>>78249464
Lol seriously? Next what?
Superman uses a disguise to hide among us and may actually be some pleb working an eight hour job at Daily Planet
>>
>>78251229
It was from a rumor site but so far it's only a rumor, if it's true I am sure at some point we will see Pine running around more modern clothes inside a set.
>>
>>78250173
>>78249321
Hey Cap keeps it in the family too and what is good enough for himbis also good enough for Wondy.
>>
>>78250275
Why is it creepy? He never went anywhere with Peggy beyond a kiss and he started liking Sharon without knowing she really was related to Peggy.

Also all the real creepiness in the comics was Cap liking Sharon because she reminded him of his old WWII girlfriend to the point he was ready to propose to her without even knowing her name but Waid retconned that and wrote an issue that had how Steve fell gor Sharon.

Also you don't know how it's common for people to date their ex's siblings after they had a relationship and in the case of Sharon and Peggy they are more like grand aunt and grand niece so it's not really icky.
>>
File: That's his fetish.jpg (128KB, 675x1200px) Image search: [Google]
That's his fetish.jpg
128KB, 675x1200px
>>78250254
>>78251833
>>
>>78252028
Wait the Winter Soldier girl was one of the Carters?
>>
>LEX LUTHOR: Ron. Guys with manifestos don’t bring bowling shoes to interviews. Do you roll? Come on. Right now. I will destroy you.
ty based Terrio
>>
>people jerking off over a couple fucking articles thinking the movie will have any sort of good quality
Bunch of fake fanboys the lot of you.
>>
>>78252203
>Lex challenes Supes to a bowling match
>Give him kryptonite bowling ball

It makes so much sense.
>>
>>78252100
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sharon_Carter
>>
They really ought to do an interview with Bruce
>>
>>78252387
Bruce don't play that.
>>
>>78252028
I love Hayley Atwell
>>
>>78252387
Depends on Bruce Wayne's personality in this. If he's acting as a dimwitted playboy, there's no point for serious magazines and newspapers to interview him. If he's playing benevolent benefactor then it would be interesting to read.
>>
>>78248062
>Purposed
>>
>>78252670
That intern is getting an earful I bet.
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 1334x750px
>>78248508
THANK YOU BASED LEX
>>
>>78248062
>Queen Industries

Arrow cancelled when?
>>
>>78247986
>literally Sex Luthor

Thank you based Snyder
>>
>>78252594
>>78252387
Playboy interview
>>
>>78248527
That scientist nobody? Sure, and I suppose next you'll say Marine Biologist Arthur Currey is Aquaman
>>
>>78248062
Kord is blue, but Stagg is green and Queen is violet. Someone screwed up.
>>
>>78253078
I doubt that Aquamomoa has a civilian identity, he's full sea king.
>>
>>78250903
Rumors are that Black Canary is going to be in the JL movie, which means GA is probably likely.
>>
>>78248552
But this is exactly the same thing Marvel did with Darren Cross. He did interviews in character and they showed his resentment of Hank Pym.
>>
>>78253551
They did one Interview though, it was a video one for wired
>>
>>78252296

shoo shoo shill
>>
>>78251657
The earliest rumor was that Lex is trafficking meta humans and has Enchantress and Waller sends the Squad to capture her.
>>
>>78248583
After a quick Google search, the best I can figure is that it's a reference to Smallville character Alistair Krieg, who turned Victor Stone into Cyborg. He only appeared in one episode. He wasn't European though.
>>
File: 1443665505012.gif (1MB, 306x230px) Image search: [Google]
1443665505012.gif
1MB, 306x230px
>>78248131
>I will destroy you.
So based.
>>
File: 1450156292776.jpg (41KB, 520x536px) Image search: [Google]
1450156292776.jpg
41KB, 520x536px
I like the characterization of Lex in this interview, but I'm still not sold on Eisenberg's ability to properly convey the essential essence of Lex Luthor. Yes, I guess I am saying "not muh Lex", but so what? He may well end up being a great villain, but that won't mean much to me if he isn't a great Luthor.
>>
>>78254196

I agree to a point but much like Supes just starting out and teenage Spidey, he'll ostensibly have a number of films and a decade or so to make the role his. Not a bad starting set up.
>>
>>78254196
I think he can pull it off.
He's good with 'quiet intensity' and displaying condescension and things like that (like the scene from the trailer with Lois) so, if written properly, I think he can be a great Luthor, even if a bit different from the comics.

There's a scene from The Social Network that I particularly like that gives me a Lex vibe:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6f-6l0W-0o
>>
File: Lex Luthor.jpg (304KB, 1031x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Lex Luthor.jpg
304KB, 1031x1600px
>>78254249

I suppose so, but I prefer to judge movies based on the film itself, not what it may be building up towards. Maybe Eisenberg will "grow into" the role, but I don't think he could ever quite have the physical presence that I typically associate with Luthor. I see Lex as being the embodiment of all the best and the worst traits that mankind has to offer. He's the archetypal Renaissance Man, in many ways the height of human achievement both physically and mentally, but prone to obsession, vanity, narcissism, cruelty, and delusions of grandeur.

Obviously they're going for more of the mental/scientist side of Lex this go around, and there is merit in that, but I'll need to see the movie before I can say with real certainty that Eisenberg is capable of pulling it off without feeling like a different character altogether.
>>
>>78254336

I think what keeps me from embracing him is the quality of his voice, particularly in that sequence. I think he has the attitude down, but his voice just feels so fragile. Weak. The words are right, but the force behind them isn't. Hearing them, I'm not intimidated. It's like...not quite a whine, but something on the cusp of a whine, if that makes sense. There's a waver that he just can't quite seem to get rid of the soils things for me.
>>
>>78252534
Have you seen her twitter feed?
Top tier waifu material.
>>
File: supes lex.png (198KB, 955x276px) Image search: [Google]
supes lex.png
198KB, 955x276px
>>78254399

Absolutely agree with your points, somehow i'm cautiously optimistic though, I enjoyed the characterization in this interview.

>He's the archetypal Renaissance Man, in many ways the height of human achievement both physically and mentally, but prone to obsession, vanity, narcissism, cruelty, and delusions of grandeur.

True, I recently read this interesting article on AI/consciousness/prolonging human lifespan and it just clicked that this Lex seems like one of these "transhumanists," and some sort of Brainiac angle could come along with it

http://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2015/11/23/doomsday-invention-artificial-intelligence-nick-bostrom
>>
>>78254505
I definitely understand that, I also think his voice is a bit too high pitched and 'frail' but hopefully it works with his portrayal.
>>
>>78254552

>Doomsday

wat
>>
>>78254530
Didn't she quit twitter because she got weirded out by tumblrites calling her "Mom"?
>>
File: tybg 423.jpg (49KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
tybg 423.jpg
49KB, 640x640px
>>78254658
>>
>>78254552

Yes, I do think that this Lex would qualify as someone with transhumanist leanings. Though the same could be said for Lex in general, in that he is invested in uplifting humanity so that it can reach its fullest potential (an objective he often loses sight of in his obsession to best Superman).

>>78254609

It likely will work with this particular interpretation, since that's the kind of character they're clearly building. I suppose it might be trying to make a statement such as "this is the kind of person that would become a Lex Luthor in this day and age". As I said though, I'm not entirely sold on it. I guess you could say I'm cautiously pessimistic. It's too early to judge with certainty.
>>
>>78252100
Don't force your Stucky shit, Cap/Sharon is confirmed anyway so save it for your fics.
>>
>>78254671
So fucking weird that that's a trend. That's some fucked up Freudian shit.
>>
File: YOU HAVE TO GO BACK TO KRYPTON.jpg (8KB, 216x298px) Image search: [Google]
YOU HAVE TO GO BACK TO KRYPTON.jpg
8KB, 216x298px
>>
>>78250350
Yeah, between Megan Fox who'll hog most of the human camera time for Q&A shots and Turtles being the lead title, it'll be like if he wasn't there at all.
>>
>>78254694
Well, that's not a bad perspective to have; hopefully it works and you like it anon.
>>
>>78254658
Not surprised, tumblr is creepy, one of them bit Norman Reedus at a Walker Stalker con and he got traumatized afterwards.
>>
File: 1400093800765.jpg (443KB, 1280x1967px) Image search: [Google]
1400093800765.jpg
443KB, 1280x1967px
>>78254761
>>
File: luthor no bongos.jpg (20KB, 309x113px) Image search: [Google]
luthor no bongos.jpg
20KB, 309x113px
I love how this is so in character for Bryne Lex except with thinly veiled Google stylings.
>>
>>78248007
Ha. I read that in Eisenberg's jewy voice
>>
>>78248099
>level tall buildings in a single bout
fucking kek
>>
>>78255395
It seemed like something someone who didn't like MoS would say.
I loved it.
>>
>>78254336
>I think he can pull it off.
I don't I think he'd die.
>>
>>78254954
horrible fight direction
>>
>>78255943
>I don't I think he'd die.

He's a big actor, though.
>>
File: 0.png (240KB, 599x526px) Image search: [Google]
0.png
240KB, 599x526px
New interview with Cavill and Affleck.
>>
File: 1.png (308KB, 599x523px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
308KB, 599x523px
>>
File: 2.png (344KB, 599x562px) Image search: [Google]
2.png
344KB, 599x562px
>>
File: 3.png (146KB, 600x276px) Image search: [Google]
3.png
146KB, 600x276px
>>
>>78248062
I think Lex would be an interesting... ally? to Red Hood, Have they ever met?
>>
How the fuck is Lex so based here when he has been so shit in the trailers
>>
>>78257324
>>78257340
>>78257349
>>78257361
Good stuff! But can you start a new thread so more people can see this? This thread is getting kind of slow.
>>
>>78257575
Done >>78257635
>>
>>78257687
Nice! See you there.
Thread posts: 282
Thread images: 30

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.