[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You guys will be happy to know that this is actually a lot better

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: Guardians_of_the_Galaxy_43344.jpg (196KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Guardians_of_the_Galaxy_43344.jpg
196KB, 600x900px
You guys will be happy to know that this is actually a lot better than The Force Awakens.
>>
But Guardians was mediocre as hell... I mean, it was good in that it was better than anyone expected, but it's still a stupid, silly sci-fi flick. If Awakens can't even match that, then that really fucking sucks.
>>
Heard they cast Kurt Russel for the sequel.
>>
>>78225816
>>78224609
Yes, not because of any quality but because it isn't hyped up to shit. That way it won't be impossible to meet expectations, unlike say Star Wars, which will disappoint unless it's the Second Coming/Creation of Buddha/another Empire Strikes Back rolled into one.
>>
>>78224609
Is it really that bad? GotG was meh.
>>
I thought it was actually really freaking good.
>>
File: 1450001300343.jpg (437KB, 1508x1493px) Image search: [Google]
1450001300343.jpg
437KB, 1508x1493px
Sup reddit
>>
File: bigtrouble_400.jpg (184KB, 400x589px) Image search: [Google]
bigtrouble_400.jpg
184KB, 400x589px
>>78225831
Based Kurt deserves better.
>>
>>78224609
I am not happy to know that. I don't care about either of that much, and Star Wars will still be the busiest movie to come out since I started working at a theater. It's gonna be hell and it just had to come out during the Christmas season, couldn't let it hit during the summer could you Mike Eisner?
>>
>>78226094
IDK what the job market is like where you live, or how attached you are to working a theatre, but couldnt you just bail and find another min wage grind?
>>
>>78226047
Where all the green eyed women at?
>>
>>78224609
I fucking hate the Guardians movie because it ruined my comics. Thanks for nothing James Gunn. You say you loved DnA but now poor Abnett is being forced to fit his characters into your own shitty characterization. It's not even Bendis fault, it was you. You alone. At least Bendis kept the Guardians closer to DnA in Assemble but you shat the bucket inmediately since the very beginning of this shit movie with those stupid songs that in turn made buffoons of the Guardians even on the Cartoons.

Fuck you James Gunn. I'll forever hold you responsible for killing the Guardians.
>>
>>78226014
Hello Obi Wan!
>>
>>78226180
I would but the job market isn't that great here, a friend of mine left the theater and couldn't anything for half a year. You basically gotta know someone with another min wage job to get another min wage job.
>>
>>78224609
OMG! This is right up there with Rick & Morty as one of my fav Reddit-approved things of 2014!!! HOOKED ON A FEELIN XDXDXD

Upvoted!!!
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.