[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shit, I'm really on the fence with this one. It's got

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: SMAA_Cv2_ds.jpg (606KB, 1987x3056px) Image search: [Google]
SMAA_Cv2_ds.jpg
606KB, 1987x3056px
Shit, I'm really on the fence with this one. It's got some stuff I really like. The art, the coming-of-age feel, the fact that all of Smallville knows about Clark. However the Clark burning that fucking psycho's arms into charcoal was something straight out of Injustice. It was way 2edgie4me
>>
>>78221877
Was that even on purpose?
It's self defense familia
>>
Why even bother reading something by a frat boy?

Okay. Lame joke aside, I can't help but think this is the Chronicle / Akira -ized version of Superman that didn't ever need to be published. It sounds almost as bad as that Injustice trash.

It is like Bizzaro or Elseworlds Nazi Superman is becoming more and more of the norm and traditional Superman is becoming more and more foreign.

Fuck that. Fuck modern DC.
>>
File: american_alien.png (67KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
american_alien.png
67KB, 800x800px
>>78221877
The representative of Metropolis has the floor...
>>
>>78223657
Meh, OG Superman beat wife beaters to a pulp.
>>
>>78221877
>the fact that all of Smallville knows about Clark
I really like this, but I don't think it has the same impact since Huck is doing the exact same thing right now.
>>
>>78223716
>caring about Millar
>caring about Landis for that matter
>>
>>78223657
>It sounds almost as bad as that Injustice trash.
I've only read the bits with him as a kid, they're about as far from edgy as you can get.
>>
>>78223752
Today's issue was not as lighthearted

The next issue is the one with him getting mistaken for Bruce on a party boat so that should get back to being fun
>>
>>78223657
Fuck you retard, I don't even know where to begin with this post
>Multiple Main Canon Superman books
>Book about pre 52 Supes
>This book is about 20% as edgy as you claim
>A Bizarro mini and a fucking one shot months and months apart mean that regular superman is being erased
You are a fucking fearmongering whiny little shit
>>
You can just post in the storytime. you didn't need to make a separate thread for discussion. That's the point of storytimes, to corral that talk about a specific book.
>>
It's alright. Supes burning the dude was pretty clearly his panic and inexperience.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.