[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>not wearing surgical gloves when you read comics what's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: handglove.jpg (16KB, 276x305px) Image search: [Google]
handglove.jpg
16KB, 276x305px
>not wearing surgical gloves when you read comics

what's your excuse /co/
>>
>>78221331
Ah shit, I'm not mentally ill, would you look at that.
>>
>>78221331
i'm allergic to latex
>>
>>78221331
How's that suicide you're working on?
>>
>>78221331
How would I masturbate at the same time?
>>
>>78221379
With lube and the finger in your butt.
>>
>>78221331
It's a comic book, it's supposed to be read.
That's like having gold jewelry locked up in a safe instead of wearing it on you.
>>
you turn the page, you wash your hands.

turn the page, wash your hands

turn the page...
>>
>>78221331
But I do to maintain their 9.6 Near Mint Condition
>>
>implying that the horribly written capeshit you read is worth preserving
>>
>>78221331
I'm not a licensed surgeon
>>
>buy physical copy
>place in vacuum sealed triple coded vault
>some with semen recognition
>pirate the digital copy
>after I place the physical copy with its protective sleeve I can read the comic on my ereader with my now cummy hands
>>
>>78221421
>buying 9.6 in the first place
>not spending hours going through every available copy to find that perfect 9.8
>>
Wearing surgical gloves when reading comics is like wearing condoms during sex. It just isn't right
>>
>>78221540
This attitude is why we have so many shit events and spin-offs off shit like Bendis' Guardians. I once forgot to wash my hands and wear my gloves, read a bunch of Batman Inc and voila. Fucking Batwing spin-off by Judd Winick. "Never again."
>>
>>78221569
But Winnick's BW was breddy gud
>>
I don't read comics desu
>>
Just wash and dry your hands before handling them, pleb. The idea is to not have any oils from your skin degrade your comics.
>>
I actually never take my comics out the packaging and instead sit down in my recliner and imagine what the story is about while looking at the cover. The I go put it up somewhere where i'll never look for it, so when I find it again I can be surprised and sit in my recliner and do the same thing.

It's quite simple and very thought inducing.
>>
>>78221342
Surgical gloves aren't made of latex
>>
I read on my tablet
>>
>>78221975
>Electronic comics

I hope you make a mistake and kill yourself one day.
>>
It doesn't stop me from miserly scratching my head or running my hands through my hair which is what causes all the afro sheen grease spots on my books.
>>
>>78221998
I'm terminally ill
>>
>>78221418
You beat me to it you faggot.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.