[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what if he looks like this in the middle of filming their 2nd/3rd

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7

File: superman-bald.jpg (43KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
superman-bald.jpg
43KB, 500x375px
what if he looks like this in the middle of filming their 2nd/3rd justice lwague movie?
>>
File: nicolas-cage-superman.jpg (38KB, 595x826px) Image search: [Google]
nicolas-cage-superman.jpg
38KB, 595x826px
>>78219421
Didn't stop best superman.
>>
>>78219449
Thank God that didn't happen.
>>
File: 1962superman.jpg (37KB, 236x483px) Image search: [Google]
1962superman.jpg
37KB, 236x483px
>>78219421
Who cares other than people from /tv/ who don't read comics?
>>
What's stopping him from getting hair plugs?
>>
>>78219453
Have you seen the documentary based on this movie? It would have been amazing!
>>
>>78219464
stop living in the past, nu-superman supposed to be beautiful.
>>
>>78219486
>stop living in the past

But that's what OP is doing
>>
>>78219421
>Red Son adaptation
>>
Great Scott! Luthor's gone crazy and decided if he can't have hair, neither can anyone else! I have to destroy the bald-o-tron before everyone's brains freeze!
>>
>a bald supes

gotta applaud WB, this is pretty progressive

maybe that's why their lex is a DUDE WEED LMAO guy with long hair, they needed to balance the baldness
>>
>Superman loses hair
>gets weaker and weaker as he loses his hair
>turns out, much like Samson, he gets his powers from his hair and has no Kryptonian powers without his hair
>he becomes bitter and ages poorly in less than 5 years but in the meantime starts a quickly growing hair related business called Luxury Extensions Xtreme Corp, or short LEX Corp
>loses himself in hatered and anger and starts calling himself Lex
>branches his business out into several fields which soon becomes a multibillion dollar company
>high-tech, futuristic tech and research department included
>clones himself in order to transfer his consciousness
>the clone looks like him from about 10 years ago
>attempts to transfer his mind but the clone has developed a will of his own and the transfer fails
>the clone flees and slowly learns and remembers Lex's memories from before he became a hairless asshole
>becomes actual Superman
>Lex is bad Superman without powers and hates good Superman because he has powers and no hairloss and everybody loves him for doing and being what Lex always wanted to do and be
>>
>>78220816
It's poetry.
>>
>>78219421
Then they'll make him wear a wig, like they did with Shatner before he got hair plugs.
>>
>>78219477
They look like ass, they're too regular and thinly spaced to make a realistic looking hairline.
>>
>>78219483
Shhh. Go to sleep
>>
>>78219421
The fangirls will refuse to pay for a movie that doesn't have a masturbation worthy hero. It'll flop.
>>
>>78223300
>implying they wouldn't be fine with Ezra Miller and Khal Aquaman
>>
>>78219421
I wish they'd have made Christopher Meloni play Superman. I guess it's a small consolation that he saved the day while Clark was busy jobbing.
>>
DC apologists will say that's exactly how he is in the comic books and we're a bunch of casuals if we say otherwise.
>>
>>78219421
>I've made a huge mistake
>>
>>78219421
ONE PUNCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>78219483
It would have amazing to see how weird and dumb it got. That's different from being a good movie.
>>
It looks like a topknot
>>
File: damnCavill.jpg (367KB, 1280x1634px) Image search: [Google]
damnCavill.jpg
367KB, 1280x1634px
Out of all the things you could criticize Cavill for, you choose his looks? Holy shit.
>>
>>78228636
Forgive them Lord, for they have sinned.
>>
>>78228636
>>78228671
Who are you talking about?

Reading comprehension
>>
File: khggcftt.jpg (116KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
khggcftt.jpg
116KB, 500x375px
>>78219421
What if he looks like this
>>
>>78228833
His looks are fine, this fucking meme is forced and should die.
>>
>>78228908
You're the only one mentioning his looks.
>>
>>78229190
Yes, there's nothing wrong with his hairline.
>>
>>78229225
>confirmed for being over 40
>>
>>78229225
He's going bald

But to OP, prosthetics probably will be the solution
>>
>>78220548

I know that your board is now being BTFO by Star Wars right now, but that doesn't mean we want you here and your shitty memes.
>>
>>78219421
By that time DC will be around their second attempt at a DCCU
>>
>>78220548
Maybe it's their way to do social justice to balds who always were in the Lex Luthor shadow
>>
>>78229515
He's not going bald. It's just the slicked hair that draws attention to his high forehead. He's always had that hairline.
>>
File: lKjP6Te.gif (3MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
lKjP6Te.gif
3MB, 500x281px
>>78229561
You mean in his blinding light
>>
>>78229595
This. I've had a widow's peak since I was born and my hairline hasn't receded since.
>>
>>78219421
That's what extensions are for.

90% of actors attending the Oscars with fabulous hair in their forties or fifties spend hours putting on some.
>>
I would be surprised if he wasn't already on fin. most male actors above 20 are.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.