[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

star vs tfoe s2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 2014-10-15-StarF1-thumb.jpg (33KB, 274x499px) Image search: [Google]
2014-10-15-StarF1-thumb.jpg
33KB, 274x499px
when are we going to get some teasers or something? I mean, when did S1 start getting promotional material?
>>
S1's theme song was first shown at Comic-Con in summer 2014, and the huge amount of fanart made from that alone was what caused Disney to renew it so early. I have no idea when actual promos began showing up on TV, but I feel like it might've been December or January.

They've been working on S2 since February or March, so probably at least a few episodes are completed or close to it by now. Maybe early next year?
>>
prepare for marco being cĂșcked by this little blond girl.
>>
>>78216299
Who is this and why I feel a mighty need to beat her up? She's cute and I want to cuddle her but also abuse her in the same time.
>>
>>78217440
more likely that's she'll get cucked (cuck filter is hopefully gone) since Marco has Jackie
>>
>>78217632
Anon that's an abusive relationship!
>>
>>78216299
we're not getting any new commercials until next year. Give it a month at the very least
>>
>>78217709
Oh my god. Are there any fanfiction in which she is suffering and getting cucked or raped?
>>
>>78217632
>Who is this
How can't you be on /co/ and don't know about Star vs. The Forces of Evil? It may not be so popular as Carlos Cosmos or Gravity Falls, but some autists never shut up about it. Also, you should seek psychological help.
>>
>>78217777
>Also, you should seek psychological help.

Nice godly quads, but why do you think I should seek help? I thought I should be able to fantasize about abusing fictional character so I don't do it to real people.
>>
File: part 2.jpg (17KB, 478x348px) Image search: [Google]
part 2.jpg
17KB, 478x348px
>>78217777
>>
>>78217827
No, you can't or the thought police will arrest you.
>>
>>78217866
You are bluffing. Fuck that blonde cute girls. Give me fics of her being raped and living on with the trauma.

This cartoon has a general right? I'm gonna pay them a visit.
>>
File: 1448105195272.jpg (226KB, 1024x1108px) Image search: [Google]
1448105195272.jpg
226KB, 1024x1108px
>>78217898
The show is on hiatus so they only have a general during weekends, and even if you go there it's all about CUTE AND PERFECT!
>>
>>78218079
Does she ever molest that guy?
>>
Starco when?
>>
>>78218119
she "molests" him with magic
>>
>>78220650
Next season but I don't think they'll be together just more shipping episodes
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.