[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anakin's journey in Nelvaan was better than anything similar

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: VaderVision.jpg (62KB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
VaderVision.jpg
62KB, 720x405px
Anakin's journey in Nelvaan was better than anything similar from the CG show.
Prove me wrong. Protip: You abso-fucking-lutely can't.
>>
>>78215496
>brief vision that implies he's going to fuck his life up with his power if he uses it...against the enemy? Either way, his power will fuck shit up
>but it barely alludes to anything useful for him, only to the viewer, to him it's a vauge "you're going to have a hard fucking life, buddy" warning
>only lasts under a minute
I mean it's not terrible. It's fine. But it's not amazing either.
>Mortis Arc
>near the end, Anakin is shown the straight up future, driven to the brink of grief-madness, is genuinely sorrowful that he'll have to risk killing his closest allies to stop the terrible future he brings
>has to be made to forget the vision of the future to keep him from losing his fucking mind, showing that he wasn't always the same person who'd become Vader, he had to be brought to that point
Granted the original kind of implied the same, but it also just kind of acted like it was inevitable, he was always fucked over to be Darth Vader and lose everything.
It's a personal opinion I guess, but still.
>>
>>78215496
why would anyone try to prove you wrong?
>>
>>78215496
Yin Yang planet is better.

Checkm8ey, athEUist.
>>
>>78215747
I thought the brief vision was like

>MC fights against big darkness monster (Dark Side. Anakin VS Dooku). He "wins" but loses his hand

>Hand becomes a bit like the darkness thing (Anakin drifting to dark side tendencies more and more). He uses it more and more fighting enemies (Separatists)

>It eventually grows to big and consumes him, eventually killing / driving away everyone he cares about (obvious)

or something like that
>>
The Mortis arc is great though.

I mean it's not like Genndy's isn't good, it's fine, it's just that Mortis goes a lot deeper in the psyche aspect of it all
>>
>>78215496
Plus the women were cute...
>>
File: darkness on umbara.jpg (131KB, 1600x630px) Image search: [Google]
darkness on umbara.jpg
131KB, 1600x630px
>>78215496
The Umbara Arc

Game. Set. Match.
>>
>>78215496
Anakin's journey in Nelvaan, beats lukes shit in ESB too
>>
so is CG Clone Wars any good?
im a big Star Wars fan though ive avoided the two newest series, but since my other favorite stories were nixed i figured i might try these out
anyone lese hoping JJ Abrams will throw a reference to Kyle Katarn or Dash Rendar in the new films?
>>
>>78217572
Umbara is cheating, anon. Plus it's not a force vision.
>>
>>78215496
Genndy's Clone Wars was superior to that tv-budget cgi shitfest. You don't have to prove me wrong, since I know you can't.
>>
>>78215496
No, you're right - it genuinely is.

Genndy "got" Star Wars more than Filoni, as much as I like Filoni. The saga is a tableau of classical mythic archetypes, simple but deep. Mortis was too complicated, too convoluted. The cave painting vision managed to pervey the same content as Mortis but in a shorter, sweeter, and more compelling way.

Genndy's always been great at conveying story through imagery and subtext, and Filoni is better at story through dialogue. The former suits Star Wars more than the latter.

Shame that TCW CG wasn't both of them working together. Now THAT would be god tier.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.