[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Favorite Secret Wars Tie-In

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

Which of the millions of tie-ins for Secret Wars has been your favorite? Which you thought was the worst?

Pic related for my favorite.
Fun story, great art and storytelling. Though the end left some things unanswered.
>>
>>78203692
Spider island was my fav.
>>
>>78203692
>Favorite
MODOK Assassin
Infinity Gauntlet
Marvel Zombies
Giant-Size Little Marvel AvX

>Worst
Ultimate End
Guardians of Knowhere
Age of Apocalypse
>>
MODOK and Spider-Island were really good. I enjoyed a lot of them.
>>
>>78203893
I still can't get over how fuckung Ultimate End never took advatage of the whole 616 vs Ultimate universe concept we thought SW was gonna be. That's all I ever wanted to see!
>>
>>78203692
>Ghost Racers
>Infinity Gauntlet
>1602: Angela Witch Hunter
>>
>>78203692
I liked AvX, Star-Lord and Kitty Pryde, Infinity Gauntlet, Ghost Racers, Planet Hulk and 1872.
>>
>>78203692
I might storytime Infinity Gauntlet here later if anyone else is up for it.
>>
Infinity Gauntlet
Ghost Racers
Master of Kung Fu
MODOK Assassin
Attilan Rising
>>
The one with the barbarian, weird world
>>
Starlord and Kitty Pryde for sure.
>>
Weirdworld
Infinity Gauntlet
MODOK
Ghost Racers
>>
>>78208181
also Inferno.
>>
Xtintion agenda, spider-island,1862 and master of kung fu
>>
File: 3010298.jpg (134KB, 600x941px) Image search: [Google]
3010298.jpg
134KB, 600x941px
Best Secret Wars One Shot coming through
>>
>>78208181
My nigga

This is the correct list. There were other good ones, but these were the best. MODOK was the top.
>>
>>78204755
>>78207988
Samefag
>>
>>78203692
Ghost Racers
Marvel Zombies
Motherfucking Siege
Attilan Rising
Inferno I know it was weak but I like Boom Boom and guro. Sue me.

I started reading Infinity Gauntlet and MODOK and loved them but never got around to finishing them. It's on my t-do list. Also need to read Masters of Kung Fu because everyone says it was dope as hell.

>>78208555
That was pretty fantastic but my vote goes to Hank: Agent of Hydra. Dat Viper.
>>
>>78203692
For me it was the best too.
>>
>Ghost Racers
>Infinity Gauntlet
>Inhumans: Attilan Rising
>Korvac Saga
>Secret Wars: Battleworld
>Siege (good writing, questionable art)
>Giant-Size Little Marvel: AvX
>Spider-Island (didn't care for backup story)
>Weirdworld

Everything else felt forgettable
>>
> No order

Giant-Size Little Marvel: AvX
Deadpool's Secret Secret Wars
Witch Hunter Angela
Renew Your Vows
Civil War
>>
1. Infinity Gauntlet
No order
Ghost Riders
Inhumans
Battleworld
Spider-Island
Masters of Kung fu
Planet Hulk
Siege
>>
Spider-Island
Ghost Racers
Star-Lord and Kitty Pryde
Siege
Infinity Gauntlet
Attilan Rising
>>
master of kung fu
Attilan rising
little marvel
Weirdworld
MODOK
>>
File: spiderislandend.jpg (2MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
spiderislandend.jpg
2MB, 1988x3056px
Spider-Island
It was so amazingly good. Not only did we get a fantastic classic Agent Venom, but we got Lizard girls, Iron Goblin, Lizard Hulk, vampire Carol, spider-people, Stegron and his dinosaurs, and Flash finally found out about Peter
LITERALLY PERFECT
>>
>>78204686
I honestly wish Angela had gone the Witch Hunter route in ANAD. Instead of becoming in charge of Hel.
>>
>>78203692
Infinity Gauntlet - I know everyone has said it, but the story was good and the artwork was amazing. Seriously, the artist was channeling Katsuhiro Otomo at times.

Weirdworld - Again, a good story and fantastic art, but I will fully admit it was a kick to see some of the obscure 70's and 80's Marvel characters. It's a real shame the ongoing does not feature Arkon.

Where Monsters Dwell - I may be in the minority here, but I loved this. Everyone was a piece of shit and all the titties were big. It was crude, sexist, and hilarious.
>>
>>78212704
It's an honest shame that Nova Family + Dog didn't make it to the new Marvel universe.
>>
>>78203692
The Infinity Gauntlet
Ghost Riders
E is for Extinction
Giant-Size Little Marvel AvX
>>
Squadron Supreme.

Nighthawk and Hyperion were dick versions of Supes and Bats, and it was so entertaining.
>>
Civil War
Weirdworld
MODOK
Marvel Zombies
Infinity Gauntlet
Siege
>>
>>78211278
The main Spider-Island story was surprisingly good. Also I kind of wished DeFalco used the opportunity to get rid of more of Slott's dumb changes to MC2.
>>
>>78203692
The Shang Chi one was my favorite.
Then probably little Marvel or E is For Extinction
>>
File: 1447752937091.jpg (12KB, 211x212px) Image search: [Google]
1447752937091.jpg
12KB, 211x212px
>TFW Ultimate End STILL hasn't finished
>>
The only good one is Master of Kung Fu. There are few others that are decent but they don't either have a good resolution or just don't hold up as a self-contained story aside from ok scenes within the mini.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.