[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My girlfriend's sister works at Weta, and she managed to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 505
Thread images: 39

My girlfriend's sister works at Weta, and she managed to sneak us a rough cut of the movie. The effects were sloppy as shit (Obviously) and there's no soundtrack, with some sounds (Punches, metal stuff, explosions) missing, but the plot and dialog is there.
Ask me anything.
>>
Why do you crave attention so much that you'd make up bull shit?
>>
>>78138954
I don't, but I figure no one is going to believe me anyway, so why not talk about this shit?
It's not like they can trace back a description of an unfinished movie to her anyway.
>>
If I have AIDS and I jerk off into an ice cube tray then put the AIDS cubes in my friend's drink as a prank will he get HIV?
>>
>>78138994
Only if your friend has open sores in his mouth or somewhere else in his digestive tract, or rubs the ice on an open sore for some reason.
>>
If you could only eat hot dogs with all the fixins or ice cream sandwiches for the next year which one would you pick?
>>
>>78138931
was it good

were there quips

does doomseday ever stop looking like shit
>>
>>78138931
I'll play along, out of sheer boredom, but how about you just tell us what happens in the movie. That seems a lot faster than asking questions.
>>
My main concern is how much shit is being jammed into this movie. Is it bloated/overstuffed like Dark Knight Rises was, or is it just long (I'm assuming it's over 2.5 hours but correct me if I'm wrong.) Second question is everybody saying the new trailer gave away the whole movie...is there anything major that we have no clue about yet?
>>
>>78138931

Is it true that all your post is 100% bullshit or do you actually have a girlfriend?
>>
>that happened
>>
ina 1 to 10 scale. how bilshit were el mayimbe´s rumors
>>
How was Wondy's English?
>>
>>78138931
Do you bleed?
>>
>>78139042
It'd be hot dogs if I could have them plain but I'll have to go with Ice cream sandwiches.
>>78139043
>was it good
Yes. It's not "best picture." It's an action movie but a great one.
>were there quips
Not Age of Ultron level but you'll laugh. It's not as bad as the trailer makes it look.
>does doomseday ever stop looking like shit
Absolutely. Wonder Woman chops off his arm and it grows back to look like the comic book one with the cool spike, and he starts to grow spikes out of his head when Superman is rushing his face against the pavement.
>you just tell us what happens in the movie
I don't want to spoil stuff that people don't wanna hear, but ultimately Luthor uses Project Black Zero to create a "Black Zero" Superman (HINT HINT) that triggers something called the "Doomsday protocol" in Zod. Luthor gets arrested after the trinity stops Doomsday, and he's found chained up with a Batman brand on his back.Wonder Woman is there because of Darkseid nonsense. Want to hear about the whole Batman Superman thing?
>>78139123
The cut I saw was a little over three hours. I'm assuming they're editing it down to 2.5 but they're VFXing the whole thing for the "Definitive Cut." All the stuff comes together pretty well but in my opinion Wonder Woman is the most out of place. She doesn't break pacing or anything but she's kind of a "Watch Justice League" flag.
Viewers still don't know about Cyborg and the Metal Men.
>>78139128
In all honesty she gives decent head but she used to be way worse.
>>78139175
I don't follow them that closely but he's right about some Doomsday stuff. Could you post some examples?
>>78139180
She has an accent but it fits. I never really liked her "No where, America" accent from Justice League The Animated Series. She's Greek!
>>78139225
Yeah I cut my knee the other day and it still kinda stings.
>>
>>78139284
>triggers something called the "Doomsday protocol" in Zod

So Doomsday's has his Krypton origin intact as the ultimate baby clone?
>>
>>78139042
>Hot dogs without just mustard and toasted buns
Eww
>>
>>78139284
>Cyborg
Most people guessed when they heard about the football match

How's the Flash cameo?
>>
>>78139554
No. Doomsday is something that lies within each Kryptonian (Except Superman, because he had a natural birth) to prevent cloning and revival.
>>
Who does Scooty play?
>>
Hidden
>>
>>78139284
>Want to hear about the whole Batman Superman thing
Sure
>>
>>78139603
Flash cameo is fan-fucking-tastic.
It's in the credits and I almost don't want to give it away.
>>
Is Kord Industries mentioned at all?
>>
how many robin/batfamily references are there and who does jena malone play. also is gordon dead
>>
>>78139284
WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT, you tellin me my nigga Bizarro gon' be around? are you just telling me what i want to hear nigga?
>>
>>78139608
>Doomsday is literally an anti-piracy measure

I hope this is real, that's sounds better than his actual origin.
>>
>>78139709
>he seriously didn't expect Bizzaro after hearing about the ending of MoS being called the Black Zero event AKA B-Zero
>>
>>78139608
Interesting. Not sure if I like it, but interesting.
>>
>>78139639
Give it away
>>
Do we see Robin in the movie?
>>
>>78139284
>Black Zero

HOW DID NOBODY CATCH THIS IN MAN OF STEEL?
>>
>>78139686
>>78139784
we await your answer OP
>>
So doomsday is anti biological piracy?
>>
>>78139806
Because it was only announced in the lead up to BvS
>>
Does Aquaman make an appearance?
Also
Metal Man? Does Magnus show up?
>>
>>78139820
Zod's ship thingy was called Black Zero in MoS

New 52 Bizarro's official name is B-Zero.
>>
>>78139630
William Magnus, who has a direct influence on the creation of Cyborg, but leaves when he finds out Luthor's a total douche.
>>78139635
Obviously Batman hates Superman because of the Gotham-Metropolis bay incident, but they don't get together because Doomsday appears. Doomsday breaks loose six months after Batman and Superman fight, they become friends (And even fight crime together) because they both realize their faults during Bruce's mid fight heart attack, and Superman rushes Batman back to Wayne Manor to save him.
>>78139682
I didn't hear anything.
>>78139686
A lot of Batman's past revolves around Robins (Dick and Jason)
Jenna Malone plays Carrie Kelley for like, two seconds.
Gordon never gets mentioned. That's probably where the death rumors come from.
>>78139709
Bizarro turns into Doomsday, and he has a cool middle transformation phase where he looks like Frankenstein's Superman.
>>78139771
The credits apparently want everyone to sit around and watch because it's the Justice League (Superman, Batman, and Wonder Woman) doing Justice League stuff, with a second appearance by Aquaman helping Wonder Woman with a flood, Batman working with Cyborg, and Superman and Flash sprinting through a city.
>>78139784
You see Carrie but no Dick. I think Jason is dead but hey maybe the Joker guys are right.
>>78139811
Apparently.
>yfw the Krypton show is the Doomsday wars
>>78139831
Aquaman shows up twice.
The Metal Men don't appear but they're alluded to.
>>78139867
I felt like such an idiot for not catching it. But isn't Black Zero a thing in the comic books?
>>
Is Joker in the movie, or just references?
>>
>>78139921
Just references, there are two that haven't been seen yet.
There's a Joker card in the Batcave and some impostors in GCPD custody.
It's absolutely blink and you miss it, you see the impostors in the back of a cop car.
>>
File: large[1].jpg (136KB, 1024x694px) Image search: [Google]
large[1].jpg
136KB, 1024x694px
>>78139867
>New 52 Bizarro's official name is B-Zero.
Well Earth-0's Bizarro. Bizarro has his own universe this time around.
>>
>>78139811
>be Lex Luthor
>get my hands on the corpse of an all powerful alien from the Metropolis invasion last year
>engineer one of their alien birth pods to do cloning
>use the DNA from the corpse to make my own alien
>cloning finally finishes
>the clone looks like a teenage mutant ninja turtle on chemotherapy with bone protusions
>it rapidly ages and goes on a rampage
>fucking denuvo
>>
>>78138931
Just make sure you don't fuck your girl in the ass or ever eat her ass out, since i put herpy in there.
>>
What is the batcave like? Is there a giant penny and the dinosaur?
>>
How is Lex? Is he as goofy as the trailer throughout, or does he get serious and threatening eventually? What is his general attitude, does he despise Superman and/or Batman, is he trying to play that government senator against Superman, etc?
>>
I'll humor you, OP: how was Eisenburg? Did the lady sentor played by Holly Hunter do anything noteworthy?
>>
>>78140030
He looks like the illustrious Henry Cavill for a while, not the spikeless wreck seen in the trailer.
>>78140069
No penny or dinosaur. It's mostly a cave but he does most of his stuff in the bachelor pad. Which makes sense. Why the fuck would you leave so much cool shit exposed in a cave?
>>
>>78140030
>Lex Luthor goes to 4chan to shitpost

i can live with that
>>
does Darkseid show up or alluded to?
>>
Who kills Zod/Bizzaro/Doomsday/ect?
>>
>>78138931
Does your dad work at Nintendo too?
>>
Tell me about bane why does he wear the mask?
How do they kill doomsday what is the final hit?
>>
what use if fucking batman against doomsday?
>>
What's up with Batman's nightmare sequence and were those things really Parademons?
>>
>>78139284
>Wonder Woman is there because of Darkseid nonsense
elaborate
>>
>>78140304
>>78140140
these, and explain Batman's nightmare with the Parademon looking things
>>
>>78139913
>Jenna Malone plays Carrie Kelley for like, two seconds.
Was she in costume?
>>
>>78138931
What's the deal with Lex's hair?

Does he wear a wig, does it fall out, does he shave it, and why?
>>
>>78140532
>Tell me about Lex.
>Why does he wear a wig?
>If I shave it off, will you die?
>>
>>78139913
>Carrie Kelly

Fuck off with this bullshit.

What's mentioned about Dick then?
>>
>>78140097
He's a total fag in public so that people think he's a good guy that everyone just wants to avoid because, "Ugh, here comes Lex."
He becomes excited while sinister during the Batman/Superman fight, but after he gets arrested he becomes brooding and Sinister. They're setting up a Luthor that really, REALLY hates Superman and the Justice League.
At the start of the movie he just finds the idea of Superman annoying (Though as an opportunity to get Krypton stuff) but seems so removed from the situation, he's like one of the "enlightened by my own intelligence" guys. But when Superman and Batman pull him back down he's just pure hate.
>>78140101
Eisenberg is great!
Finch is supposed to be an analog for how the world feels about Superman, her main action is giving Zod's stuff to Luthor.
>>78140140
Wonder Woman talks about the New Gods.
>>78140229
>>78140261
He's forced into the Phantom Zone, opened by Batman, by Superman after a distraction from Wonder Woman.
>>78140262
Phantom Zone.
>>78140289
It's a recurring nightmare like that episode of Twilight Zone. The first one ends after the Parademons start picking up soldiers and a defeated Batman, the second one ends after Superman rips off Batman's mask and his eyes glow red.
>>78140357
It's super vague. Yet another "Go see X movie" this time I think it's Wonder Woman. Aquaman tells Wonder Woman he thinks the World Engine is from the New Gods, and Wonder Woman scouts out Clark and Bruce as Diana, then shows up talking about how "New Gods" yet unheard of have powers of mind and threats we can't imagine, etc. It's not super delved into but it's the main reason they let her into the club and decide to keep in contact.
>>78140474
She was not. She was almost raped by the guy we see get branded but Batman saves her. She's with her friend when it happens who bails like a fucking bitch.
>>78140532
He gets cancer after working with so much alien shit. He never wears a wig, and eventually shaves it.
>>
>>78140598
Eh, it might just be an Easter Egg or a set up for Affleck's Batman movie. Dick comes up from Alfred in an argument about Superman.
>This type of brutish attitude is precisely why master Dick left you, and why master Jason-
Then Bruce cuts him off.
>>
>>78140615
So bvs is technically luthors origin sounds good Luthor begins
>>
I hate the idea of the flash, cyborg, and aquaman cameos so much that it's probably true
>>
>>78140705
is that paraphrasing? i don't really get the impression that irons' alfred would call people "master", he seems friendlier than that
>>
What is your favorite scene?
>>
Wait, if Bizarro/Doomsday is made from Zod's corpse, then how did he make it look like Superman before it starts mutating?
>>
File: bvs5.jpg (94KB, 768x403px) Image search: [Google]
bvs5.jpg
94KB, 768x403px
Is there a TDKR esque action sequence with Batman using the rifle shooting the line/hook?
>>
File: 1443671348139.jpg (51KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
1443671348139.jpg
51KB, 512x384px
>>78140615
>hateful, cancer-ridden Luthor
I can dig it.
>>
>>78140732
Honestly I'd love it if JL was basically against the legion of doom
>>78140777
Hasn't Alfred always used master/miss when referring to the batfamily? I mean it is his unflappable manner
>>
File: 1446362478985.png (157KB, 516x440px) Image search: [Google]
1446362478985.png
157KB, 516x440px
>>78140615
OP, does Michael Shannon have a role in the movie besides laying there as Zod's corpse? Perhaps voicing Doomsday?
>>
>>78140615

>She was not. She was almost raped by the guy we see get branded but Batman saves her.

Ugh. And i wanted to be able to see the movie.
>>
>>78140732
Batman V Superman honestly might as well be the first movie in the DCEU. It's the origin of everything that matters.
>>78140773
Sorry friend.
>>78140777
No he's going full TDKR. He can be sarcastic at times but he's a Butler.
>>78140795
The ending montage where you can tell that the people of Earth see a member of the Justice League and think "Everything is going to be okay."
>>78140796
There's a creepy rubber Henry Cavill face they laser onto Zod.
>>78140802
This is from a scene where he breaks into Lois and Clark's apartment.
>>78140877
I think he voices Doomsday but it's so altered I can't tell.
>>78140890
He just grabs her wrist and spins her around by the tit. It's not like the Watchmen rape scene.
>>
Do we see Flash's costume in the brief cameo?
If flash, WW, and aquaman have been around, why is everyone freaking out about Clark? I get it with batman because he's an urban myth
>>
>>78140986
Yes, we do. It's gorgeous.
No one with super powers is public before this movie. Hell, I don't even know if Flash EXISTED before the events of this movie.
>>
>>78140971
>ending montage
do these include superman's savior scenes from the trailer?
>>
>>78141059
Yes, that's where they're from. The flood scene also has Aquaman and Wonder Woman.
>>
>>78138931
Do you see The Flash and Cyborg?

How is Aquaman?

Does Doomsday get his spikes?

When does Luthor go bald?

Jason Todd as Robin?

Did Joker send that note? Is Joker seen?
>>
Will Kevin Smith dislocate his jaw for how hard he blows this movie? And does anything come from that Riddler question mark?
>>
>>78141038
Define "gorgeous"? I'm a little worried 'cause some articles suggested he might have pointless, bulky "a runner doesn't need this shit" armor like in Injustice.
>>
>>78141038
Mind going into detail? I mean what's the best comparison or distinguishing features are in the flash design exactly?
>>
>>78140615
>He's forced into the Phantom Zone, opened by Batman, by Superman after a distraction from Wonder Woman.

They are really trying to "retroactively fix" Man of Steel.
>>
>>78141178
Well there's not much else you can do with doomsday. It's either that, or hurling him into space, and even then he somehow finds his way back sooner or later
>>
>>78141038
Is it similar to the tv flash suit, can you describe it all?
>>
>>78141038
how different is this flash from the tv version, in terms of suit, running effects, etv
>>
>>78141178
The only alternative was to let Wonder Woman behead Doomsday ISIS-style.
>>
So at what point do Clark and Bruce discover each others' identities? Do they meet before the party scene?
>>
>>78141038
It's easy enough to tell if you are full of shit. Post a picture.
>>
File: 1449588131281.jpg (104KB, 522x800px) Image search: [Google]
1449588131281.jpg
104KB, 522x800px
How is Batfleck OP? Is he daredevil tier or gone girl tier acting?
>>
>>78141344
You do realise that's half the fun of these threads? No one takes OP too seriously, its just fun speculation and fanficing and if it ends up being real well then that's neat.
>>
Do a simple timeline of the movie start to finish
>>
>>78141329
Clark could throw him in the sun.
>>
>>78141400
>it's fun to read people's fanfics
Please leave.

Op post proof.
>>
Is the actual Batman v. Superman fight worth it? They are naming the whole damn movie after it after all
>>
Explain the 'some sensuality' from the MPAA rating. Any Batfleck and Wondy romance?
>>
Are they pairing Batman and Wonder Woman together?
>>
Is Catwoman mentioned? I heard rumor her name is tossed around by someone
>>
>>78141145
>Do you see The Flash and Cyborg?
Yes.
>How is Aquaman?
He's really pissed in the one scene where he talks but I like him.
>Does Doomsday get his spikes?
Yes, he does.
>When does Luthor go bald?
Sometime before the Doomsday fight.
>Jason Todd as Robin?
It happened.
>Did Joker send that note? Is Joker seen?
No Joker seen, Joker probably sent that note.
>>78141160
Oh, FUCK YEAH he will.
And no, no Riddler.
>>78141167
>>78141175
>>78141310
It's kinda like a combination between a Swat Team uniform and a diver's suit. The helmet is a rubbery plastic with metal wing ears like Jay Garrick's. He doesn't wear lenses. There are different textures on the suit, but it all seems kinda rubbery or duct tape type material. It's thick. It's brighter red in the center and darker red on the legs and the seems. He has faded yellow boots and gloves.
>>78141178
If you want to call it that, I suppose. I think Snyder wants the devil to have his hell.
>>78141336
Almost immediately. They first meet at the party scene but Batman instantly starts investigating Clark and Superman looks through Batman's mask when he first meets him, which is pretty early in the movie.
>>78141344
A picture with the phone I wasn't allowed to take into the screening?
>>78141393
He's Batman. He IS Batman.
>>78141407
Ugh, can't you do it from what I've posted and ask me to fill in the gaps?
>>78141432
He's still Kryptonian.
>>78141450
What proof do you want?
>>78141460
It lasts about five minutes and feels like Fury Road times ten level action. It's better than the Doomsday fight.
>>78141475
Probably the tit spin on Carrie and the dance with Bruce and Diana.
>>78141482
They had a flirty moment out of costume.
>>78141518
She is not.
>>
Who shows up at the end to recruit them into the Avengers? Nick Fury or Iron Man?
>>
>>78141577
It's actually Ultron tricking the League, Avengers 5 is going to be Marvel vs DC in the biggest movie of all time.
>>
>>78138931

I work on the movie, I'd say so far you got a few things right but you're dead wrong on a lot of details
>>
>>78141568
>It lasts about five minutes
Bad.

>-like Fury Road times ten level action
Intriguing.
>>
>>78139608
Fits with the "Beware Bertron's curse, for he is named Doomsday" easter egg.
>>
>>78141655
That's nice
>>78141663
Five minutes of nonstop Batman V Superman is fucking intense
>>
>>78141655
Like clockwork.
>>
>>78141655
Spill the beans Snyder.
>>
>>78141686
But at least there's a payoff, right? I don't want to be blueballed on this, man. I've been waiting for twenty years for this movie.
>>
>>78141737

So far he's got:

>Wonder Woman chops off doomsday arm and it grows back to look like the comic book one with the cool spike
>>
>>78141743
read the thread, anon. Bruce gets a heart attack.
>>
Does Aquaman have a fight scene?
Does cyborg appear as victor stone or acutally as cyborg?

Does doomsday speak?
>>
Boxers, or briefs?
>>
>>78141743
You get a real sense that Superman is holding back, but Batman packs a fucking punch. It ends with Superman getting hit by a Kryptonite missile, "I'm the one man who beat you" and then Batman has a heart attack.
>>
>>78141783
which was already rumoured previously, so does not prove his integrity.
>>
>>78141655
your dad works at Nintendo as well?
>>
>every unconfirmed detail is exactly what people wanted all along
>they made the second trailer by finding the exact negative image f what people wanted and published it to generate hype.

Yeah, I'm not buying it, it's too good to be true. We can't have things this nice after so much shit.
>>
>>78141818
>"I'm the one man who beat you"
God dammit, fuck this piece of shit.
>>
In the 5 minute batman superman fight who looks like they won?
>>
>Swat team akin suit
That makes a weird amount of sense considering the police background.
>>
I want to believe anon. This sounds great. But I still remember when Arkham Knight was "spoiled" here and I actually believed that the AK was an OC
>>
>>78141784
>>78141568
Speaking of which: Is it ever explained why Bruce got a heart attack? Does he have some sort of condition or was the fight just too intense for his poor human heart?
>>
File: flash-41-cover-jpg.jpg (454KB, 560x882px) Image search: [Google]
flash-41-cover-jpg.jpg
454KB, 560x882px
>>78141568
>It's brighter red in the center and darker red on the legs and the seems. He has faded yellow boots and gloves.

So Booth pretty much took the DCEU design and the TV design and smashed them together for this pile of shit?
>>
>>78141823

Good point, I will say the movie starts with Bruce origin (parents shot dead, bats in the well) and then cuts to Bruce pov of the events at the end of man of steel battle
>>
>>78141686
When bizarro first starts transforming into doomsday, do we get to see a gray angular face on him at all? Or just straight to cancer-turtle face?
>>
>>78141852
Dude, Affleck delivering that line?. With that voice modulator? Through IMAX speakers?
I'll stick to my chair.
>>
>>78141959
>I shot a missile at you
>but I totally won the fight, man.
>now fly me to my house, I'm literally having a heart attack right now.
>>
>>78141879
I enjoyed that anons fanfic a lot more and it inspired me to write a similar story
That ending of his Arkham knight was good
>>
How long after the fight do Batman and Superman realise they were played by Luthor and make amends? Is Bruce's heart attack legit or is something else causing it?
>>
>>78141818

If batman is just having heart attacks like that, what use will he be in the ever coming Batman solos and justice leauge two parters.

And THIS is the problem with and older batman. Now im going to be questioning why he isn't having one when the world ending threats really start kicking in or when other crazier shit starts happening down the line.
>>
File: images.jpg (7KB, 200x252px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 200x252px
>>78141808
Aquaman has no fight scene, Cyborg appears.
Doomsday speaks in very simple sentences, but sounds like a lion or some shit.
>>78141836
There are some bad things but people don't wanna hear about that. The Lois/Clark interactions suck (She still doesn't seem like a character) there's no Jimmy, Mercy Graves doesn't do much, and a lot of the movie is foreshadowing and build up, which is going to be its main criticism.
>>78141866
Batman "wins" but the audience will know Superman won.
>>78141885
He's old and he still works out and dresses up like a Bat. It's a miracle pissing doesn't kill him.
>>78141889
It's kind of like that but with less gross yellow every where and no lenses.
>>78141946
No it doesn't. Bruce has a PTSD thing. The movie starts with the Black Zero event. Nice try, though.
>>78141957
Bizarro looks like this but with Shannon and Cavill.
>>78142011
Almost immediately, and Bruce has an actual "I'm old" heart attack
>>
>>78141997
>>78142011

Batman doesn't have a heart attack, Lois saves supermans ass in the final moment of the fight
>>
>>78142008
I never saw that thread. Don't suppose there's still an archive link?
>>
>>78142063
He has a heart attack because he's wearing a two ton metal suit, getting thrown through streets, and fighting SUPERMAN, then stands next to a God damned Kryptonite missile blast.
>>
The trailer showed batman about to get zapped by doomsdays heat vision
What happens because the trailer edit it to a different scene after with wonder woman's shield
>>
Do we get decent batarang action? That drove me nuts about Nolan's, a staple of the bat gear, literally used once.
>>
>>78142082

Shrug We'll know who's the liar in a couple of months

>>78142131

Same idea, wonder woman saves him using her bracers to block the laser
>>
>>78142190

Ever seen the raid? Cause that's sorta the visual inspiration on how batman fight and yes he uses his gear
>>
How accurate is this?
https://www.reddit.com/r/movies/comments/3c5kmi/potential_spoilers_a_detailed_plot_of_batman_v/
>>
>>78142082
>Cyborg appears
Out of nowhere there is this kid with half a robot face and cyborg body? Lol fuck off you lying shit.
>>
>>78142129
So wait how does superman fly batman away after getting hit with a kryptonite missile? Shouldn't he be nerfed?
>>
>>78142131
Batman saying "Oh shit" is in response to seeing something broke out of Lexcorp (You see Lexcorp damaged in the first trailer) and the red light is actually the explosion that Doomsday used to break out. They switched the scene order and did some audio stuff in the trailer.
>>78142190
I can count four times he uses them in this movie, I liked each one.
>>78142297
I just skipped to the end, which is wrong. I'm assuming it's fake.
>>78142316
Magnus and Stone create him. Read my earlier replies.
>>
What's the context of this scene? Weakened by Kryptonite?
>>
>Old man Batman
Nnnnooooot a fan of that. At least not this early in the main universe. Ideally, they'd just save it for the TDKR movie.

>>78142273
I dream of the day where they'll be able to accurately capture the fighting style in the Arkham series and do it justice.
>>
>>78142082
What is the Bruce wayne work out scenes like? intense? What do they show him doing?
>>
Will we see a handshake?
>>
>>78142316
there's a confirmed football scene, chances are some disaster goes down there and vic stone gets fucked
>>
>>78142297

100% inaccurate
>>
How does poor Lex hurt his hand? Is it hand cancer, OP? P-please don't let it be hand cancer...
>>
When this movie was first being filmed they had a football game metropolis vs Gotham
What is the point of this scene when does it take place
>>
>>78142129
Right...because they wont top that in the Justice leauge 2 parter where Darkseid is invading and all this other crazier bullshit is going on. Shut fool, if he has a heart attack now, he should have it every time when these movies get bigger and bigger.
>>
>>78142352

Dead wrong, red light is still doomsday gonna fry him before wonder woman saves him.
>>
>>78142487
Just stop.
>>
>Justice League montage of them doing heroic things around the world
>Zack Snyder is actually great with montages

mite b cool
>>
>>78142082
Wellllll, I guess my dreams of a real life bizarro are in the gahbage now.
>>
>>78142485
They'll have found the cure for heart attacks by that time, bro.
>>
>>78142351
He heals quicker from Kryptonite than he does in the comic books. The gas dissipates. And we see that flying to him is like running to us, like he couldn't fight Doomsday after the missile but he can fly just fine.
>>78142354
That's the Black Zero Superman.
>>78142374
There's only one and it's cut up with other stuff. Nothing spectacular.
>>78142385
You will.
>>78142388
Stone was a victim of the Black Zero event. He was in a wheelchair and had bad burns, his spine thing would have killed him if they didn't make him Cyborg.
>>78142446
He's fucking around with some Krypton ooze and it eats through the skin like acid before they get it off.
>>78142462
It's not in the movie.
>>78142485
Look I only saw this movie not Justice League 2.
>>78142487
You have not seen this film.
>>78142547
Never say never friend.
>>
>>78142543
I say let him use times are a changing again
>>
>>78142574

Yes I have but again we can play the wait game and see who's right in the end
>>
>>78142352
>Magnus and Stone create him. Read my earlier replies
Yea i read them dipshit. You are implying that out of nowhere, there is this randomness of a kid getting created in to a half cyborg without any explanation or build up and im calling bullshit.

What happens to him that he is turned into cyborg. Whats his introduction. at what point in the movie does it happen? How do they show all this without it being hamfisted? Yea fuck you, you are lying.
>>
>>78142543
>yfw it's like the Watchmen opener
>yfw this is Watchmen 2.0
>>
>>78142543
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVUDdQS2UxA

So it's like this but less fucked up and depressing.
>>
>>78142617
He's Luthor's poster boy for victims of Black Zero. I don't have time stamps of when he appears.
>>
Regardless of validity, thanks op for the fun read
>>
Does Flash have blue or yellow lightning?
>>
>>78142755
He doesn't have lighting behind him.
>>
>>78142661
Compare the Justice League montage to this one please OP.
>>
What is Stan lees cameo??
>>
File: o-face[1].png (206KB, 571x429px) Image search: [Google]
o-face[1].png
206KB, 571x429px
>>78142661
Fuck yes if true.
>>
>>78142810
dropped
what does his wake look like then? A blur?
>>
Is the Doomsday fight epic?

How does Batman fight Doomsday?
>>
What does Batman's gun from the trailers shoot?
>>
>>78142823
It has slow motion and fades like it. No music so it was weird to watch. No one talks.
It's MUCH more up beat.
>>78142850
We don't see his speed too well, the scene is in slow motion.
>>78142851
Doomsday fight is great, Batman activates the Phantom Zone.
>>78142898
A grappling hook and sticky grenades.
>>
Is batman Muslim? Someone on /tv/ said he was
>>
>>78142961
Batman's religious beliefs are not mentioned.
>>
>>78142939
>the scene is in slow motion.
Like quicksilver from x-men? Or like shitty quickslav from avengers?
>>
>>78143008
X-Men
>>
So OP how would you rank the film? What's the best part? What's the worst part?
>>
>>78142991
He's totally Muslim tho
>>
File: 14490774135650.png (63KB, 280x255px) Image search: [Google]
14490774135650.png
63KB, 280x255px
>>78143025
Good.
>>
>>78143030
8 or 9 out of ten, best part is the Batman V Superman fight and the montage, worst part is the Kent farm sequence
>>
Do you think you'll watch it again did it feel like something that's going to have lots of memes on the level of bane or man of murder
We're there any scenes that made you think oh boy ...Internet isn't going to let this go
>>
How is Superman's character compared to Man of Steel? Do you sympathise with him, does he undergo a character arc? Does he welcome his role as the world's saviour?
>>
Where did Superman train?
>>
Is there a scene where Superman and Batman fuck or at least kiss?
>>
>>78143066
explain the Kent farm sequence and why it is bad?
My main gripe with MoS was the lack of character development for Supes and the Transformers esque generic disaster movie plot. How does BvS compare?
>>
>>78142670
I thought that was Scoot? What's Scoots purpose then?
>>
How did you only see a rough cut when the movie's been completed for over a month?
>>
>>78143153
They hold hands firmly for a few seconds
>>
Do they have consideration for people's lives and collateral damage in this movie? Or is it shrugged off as in Man of Steel?

Does Superman save people in this movie?

How does the Black Zero/Bizarro/Doomsday thing work?
>>
Is there an opening credits sequence?
I really miss those, you guys.
>>
Not going to lie, the lack of flash lightning sucks. Hopefully something fixed in post
>>
>>78143159
will magnus, according to OP's previous response
>>
>>78143088
Memes are unpredictable so maybe?
I'll see it twice in theaters at least.
None of the scenes are really ambitious so I don't see much controversy, aside from maybe creepy face corpse Zod.
>>78143097
He's so much more heroic. You absolutely wanna see things go well for him.
>>78143137
ON A FARM
>>78143153
No spoilers geez...
>>78143158
It's just kinda boring and it's with Lois and Ma, who I really don't care about. The conflict (whether or not Superman should be a hero) is something the viewer already knows.
Batman V Superman is much more plot and character driven than Man of Steel.
>>78143159
Scoot is William Magnus.
>>78143167
It's completed in the sense that they can show it to test audiences.
>>78143189
>Do they have consideration for people's lives and collateral damage in this movie? Or is it shrugged off as in Man of Steel?
They never fight where there are people.
>Does Superman save people in this movie?
Every Leaguer saves people.
>How does the Black Zero/Bizarro/Doomsday thing work?
I've described it many, many times.
>>78143211
It doesn't look like it. It kinda just starts with Black Zero.
>>
How is Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman in the movie?
>>
>>78142991
I'm gonna take that as a yes.
>>
>>78143189
>Does Superman save people in this movie?
he saves cats from trees as well, nigga. Pay attention.
>>
>>78143262
>They never fight where there are people.
Where does the Doomsday fight take place then? I thought it looked like the wreckage of a city
>>
>>78143324
Lexcorp
>>
>>78143282
They wrote the part with her in mind, and I think she plays it pretty well.
>>78143324
It's in the reconstruction area of Metropolis in the blocks that got destroyed in Black Zero. It was night so no construction workers were there.
>>
Does Batman finally dance again?
>>
>>78143262
>Scoot is William Magnus.
Why did he need green screen legs then? Does he also have robotic shit on him?
>>
>>78143226
I guess they're trying to set him apart from Gustin's Flash
>>
Dcau flash didn't have lightning right
>>
>>78143357
Do you think this movie will be well received by the public? How do you rate it?
>>
>>78143368
He does NOT.
>>78143379
I'm assuming it has something to do with the weird shit in Zod's ship that fucks up Luthor's hand.
>>
>>78143357
>It's in the reconstruction area of Metropolis in the blocks that got destroyed in Black Zero. It was night so no construction workers were there.

Do they explain how Lexcorp was in that zone but was completely rebuilt at the end of MoS?
>>
Are there any piss in your pants bat interrogations?
>>
>>78139608
I hate now feasible this actually sounds.
>>
>>78141879
Thats your own dumb fault.
>>
>>78143386
There are plenty of other ways to do that. I mean it's a minute point I give you that, but c'mon we all wanted crackling with energy Flash
>>
>>78143443
I'm predicting high seventies to mid eighties on Rotten Tomatoes, with at least 90% audience approval.
>>78143462
Lex builds a new building in there, it's still being built during the movie. Basketball court works ,though.
>>78143477
No interrogations, but a good beating.
>>
>>78139608

I like this idea. The rest of your story is just kind of cute. Good effort I guess.
>>
>>78143462
>>78143570

Shit, I meant the Daily Planet, not Lexcorp.
>>
>>78143605
No they never really touch on damage the Daily Planet took.
>>
That six month interval between the Batman and Superman fight and the final Doomsday fight sounds fucking strange.

What the fuck does happen in those six months? Why Doomsday appears so late? Doesn't doing a six month time skip break the flow of the movie a little bit?

How does that work?
>>
>>78143452
>He does NOT
B R A V O S N Y D E R
R
A
V
O

S
N
Y
D
E
R
>>
>>78139608
Wait wait wait, Kryptonians enforced fair bloodlines and outlawing cloning by imbedding a fail safe in which the product would go full monster? And people wonder how they died out. Granted this could still make sense given earths enriched atmosphere and Doomsday is a big "whoops this is way worse on earth"
>>
>>78143645
It's weirdly paced alright but we see some stuff like Bruce at LexCorp and Will leaving.
>>
Discribe Wondy's intro. And why she leaves wearing that red-ish dress, is ut the same party as the trailer showed?
>>
>>78143683
It's the same party. She asks Bruce about his heroic acts and stuff that's really obviously about Batman.
>>
>>78143682
How do they do it? Is there a "Six months later" title card or something? Why Doomsday doesn't appear immediatly after the Superman/Batman fight?
>>
>>78143562
Who knows, he may still get the lightning at certain points hopefully. Like when he's running at insane speeds like dcau Wally.
>>
>>78143434
Right
>>
How hamfisted is the dialogue?

Is it more shit than MoS?
>>
>>78143738
It's a weather change, leaves falling off branches, that sort of thing.
>>78143787
It felt pretty solid. Some of the speeches are a little over the top but it's all forgivable and nice.
>>
Are there any moments that make you cry of happiness, like the first flight scene from MoS?
>>
>>78143262
>It's completed in the sense that they can show it to test audiences.
That's wrong. The movie has been approved by the MPAA. One of the visual effects artists posted on Twitter saying they'd finally finished and were having a wrap up party. They're also not showing it to test audiences. Nice try, OP.
>>
Is it true that your girlfriend is fat but gives good head?
>>
Do we get any reference to the Lexosuit or hint future foes like Metallo? Also does lex manage to partly salvage his image in the aftermath or is he fully disgraced and locked up?
>>
So would you say this movie is a DC triumph?

How much better than MOS would you say it is?
>>
Why was it rated PG13 for sensual moments?
>>
How much of the runtime takes the part where Superman and Batman are at odds with each other until they become friends? 1 hour and a half? Less? More?
>>
>>78143818
>weather change, leaves falling off branches
That's not entirely reliable. An entire year passed in a month in The Amazing Spider-Man 2.
>>
>>78139284
>greek
I don't DC, but I thought she was Amazonian.
>>
>>78143943
Same thing (^;
>>
>>78143820
The ending montage. They're HEROES
>>78143828
I don't think you've ever worked on a movie before, but the MPAA does movie checks before the soundtrack and some of the CGI. Also, that post was on Instagram, thank you very much.
And I'm not a test audience. I'm a friend who snuck a showing.
>>78143844
It's pretty decent yeah.
>>78143847
No Lex suit, but I could see them dicking around with some vague Cyborg stuff to make it.
He is in jail.
>>78143863
It's twice as good as Man of Steel, and I think people will like Man of Steel more because of it.
>>78143927
Slow dancing and a tit twist.
>>78143932
Two and a half hours of the three+ hours I saw.
>>78143937
Alright.
>>78143943
Amazons are Greek.
>>
>>78143943
Amazons as in the tribe of girl-only Greeks
>>
>>78143943
The Greek Gods created the Amazons.
>>
>>78143937
WB usually has their timeline handled better than Sony
>>
>>78144018
>It's twice as good as Man of Steel

That's pretty relative. How good do you consider Man of Steel is?
>>
>>78144102
stop
>>
>>78144018
wasn't there a toy with lex in his power armour?
>>
During the six months, do we see a little bit of Bats and S-Mizzle beating up crime together?
>>
>>78144018
Who was slow dancing and whose tit? Amy's?
>>
>>78144138
Batmans tit
>>
>>78144131
Could just be a toy. There's also a toy with Superman in armor wielding a lava axe. Doesn't mean anything.
>>
>>78144102
Eh
>>78144131
There's probably an orange skis type toy like that for him.
>>78144136
We see them meeting and talking about crime, but no action, unfortunately.
>>78144138
Bruce and Diana, Carrie's tit. Search "tit" ITT.
>>
>>78144131
They was also a toy with Supes using a wrecking ball. Toys dont make sense.
>>
>>78144197
where does the helicopter scene fit into the movie?and why is lois in it?
>>
Does anybody huff jenk in this movie?? I need my films to be relatable.
>>
>>78144197

What names are on the graves at Wayne Manor?
>>
Hows the UN meeting?
>>
>>78144231
It's a military helicopter around the Doomsday fight. Lois is in it because she's friendly with the military as a sort of Superman expert type thing.
>>78144271
Tom and Martha, I think
>>78144300
Announcement of the League.
>>
What'd you have for dinner, man?
>>
>>78144338

>Tom and Martha, I think

Where's Dick Grayson
>>
>>78144350
Babiessss
>>
>>78144350
A fantastic pizza
>>78144369
Briefly mentioned.
>>
File: Lego-Batman-v-Superman-600x436.jpg (66KB, 600x436px) Image search: [Google]
Lego-Batman-v-Superman-600x436.jpg
66KB, 600x436px
>>78144338
should have specified, this helicopter scene (assuming it's in the movie and not fanfiction created by the happy plastic salesmen)
>>
Why does Batman have the dream. Quote if you already answered
>>
>>78144414
That doesn't happen!
>>78144436
Search nightmare
>>
That line in the trailer that sounds like Clark saying "I have to go." in a serious manner, where is that in movie? Before a fight?
>>
Do Superman and Lex have a conversation at some point in the movie? Is it good?
>>
>>78144459
Honestly don't remember that line.
Probably something that either got edited out of my cut or just weird editing.
>>78144490
When Superman asks about Doomsday and when Luthor is about to be arrested.
>>
>>78143570
>I'm predicting high seventies to mid eighties on Rotten Tomatoes, with at least 90% audience approval.

So shitposting on either side anyway?
>>
>>78144455
So bruce is just paranoid from the start. Hows Irons as Alfred. What does he do?
>>
>>78144380

>Briefly mentioned.

At what part?
>>
>>78144532
Yeah, it's 4chan.
>>78144564
Alfred hates what Batman is doing but knows he has to.
>>
>>78144532
Was expected no matter how good the movie is.
>>
Does Clark still have the crashed ship as a Fortress of Solitude?
>>
Is the Batman and Superman conflict well developed? Does Bruce have genuinely good reasons to try to take down Superman?
>>
>>78144598
Nigga really? You gotta ask?
>>78144601
Irons is a good Alfred?
>>
>>78144598
Search "Dick" ITT
>>78144636
It isn't seen or mentioned.
>>
>>78144665
So many people are asking the same questions. Thinking about calling this quits in ten minutes.
>>
>>78144702

This is Joe, tell your girlfriend's sister not to bother coming into work this monday.
>>
Honestly sounds like the movie ends with the fight between Batman and Superman and everything else that comes after is expendable. Dunno, it could come off as pretty weird in the movie.
>>
>>78144702
How long does Bruce spend in the batcave?

What all do you see in it?

Is it true the Robin outfit has the 60's style booty shorts?

Does Batman wear the tech cowl?

Are any Bat villains alluded to directly besides Joker?

Any references besides the obvious ones you caught? Any visual ones?

Is there Super Basket Weaving?

Was there a mysterious fat black woman?
>>
>>78144702
Tell us something that the trailers and teasers havent hinted at.
>>
>>78144702
Are there any references to the Watchtower?

The Fortress of Solitude?

The Hall of Justice?

Any hints of any other Superman villains?
>>
Have we seen the whole movie with the last trailer? Or there is a lot more they haven't shown us?
>>
When does Jimmy Olsen show up?

Where does Cyborg have a tatoo of the Superman logo?
>>
>>78144702
It's natural, a lot forget control f for some reason.
>>
Dick Grayson's tombstone on the set then?
>>
>no proof
Just how gullible are people in here.

>>78145038
>dick
lol
>>
>>78144731
If you actually worked at Weta you'd want people to think this is fake.
>>78144734
Eh. Kinda. I like it, though.
>>78144773
>How long does Bruce spend in the batcave?
He's got four scenes in there, each is a couple minutes.
>What all do you see in it?
Batman investigating Superman, Batman building his power suit, Superman saving Batman, Batman and Superman talking about crime.
>Is it true the Robin outfit has the 60's style booty shorts?
No. It's the one you see in the trailer.
>Does Batman wear the tech cowl?
Yep, in the cave and while operating the plane.
>Are any Bat villains alluded to directly besides Joker?
The Riddler question mark. Maybe Harvey?
?Any references besides the obvious ones you caught? Any visual ones?
Didn't notice many subtle ones, those will probably be done in VFX.
>Is there Super Basket Weaving?
No that's probably the movie's biggest problem.
>Was there a mysterious fat black woman?
I was wrong the lack of this is its biggest problem.
>>78144781
Metal Men.
>>78144800
Wayne enterprises owns the World Engine, that could become the watch tower.
No fortress of solitude mentioned.
No hall of justice mentioned.
Lex/OS uses "Kryptonian Software." Brainiac?
>>78144833
Eh, nothing we didn't already know was in the trailer.
>>78144843
No Jimmy, no Superman symbol on Cyborg.
>>78144862
I suppose.

Goodnight everyone!
>>
What does Batman say after Superman says "if I wanted it, you'd be dead already" ?
>>
>>78145056
Its call having fun
>>
>>78145145
Actually you are not having fun.
>>
>>78145110

>Lex/OS uses "Kryptonian Software."

Was already deconfirmed

Nice try
>>
>>78145172
I am i always like threads like these. Now we can discuss shit amingest ourselves.
>>
>>78145261
Why are you tripfagging by the way?
>>
>>78144702

Tell us something we don't know. It doesn't sound like a complicated plot.
>>
>>78145175
No it was not
>>
>>78145289
To keep track of my self and i used to give spoilers during the TDRR threads so i fagged up to help people avoid any spoilers.
Never bothered to delete it.
>>
so what was the big plot twist Ben Affleck was alluding to that was gonna be bigger than the Darth Vader Reveal?
>>
>>78145454
Then do so now.
>>
>>78145492
No, you dont control me.
>>
>>78145479
The fact that, despite all the hints, his Batman is not homosexual.
>>
>>78144020
Yo. I legit thought Wonder Woman was from South America all this time.
>>
>>78145545
I do, actually, I am the king of Anonymous.
>>
>>78139913
>Superman and Flash sprinting through a city.

so, superman does have super speed this time. because that would be cool
>>
>>78145729
And by rules of the Trip, i became sovereign citizen the minute i choose to fag up. You have no control over me.
>>
>>78144773
>Was there a mysterious fat black woman?
Mysterious fat black woman isn't fat, anon. Waller is slim.
>>
Does Bane show up and if so how big of a guy is he in this one?
>>
>>78145997
Viola is kinda thick
>>
>>78146009
That depends on how big you are
>>
>>78145597
Damn
>>
>>78146022
She's not on old comics Waller sumo level, though.
>>
>>78146052
I'm a big guy.
>>
>>78146113
There arent any fat people in general with any sort of acting chops to pull Waller off.
Viola will still be an amazing Waller.
>>
>>78139913
>The credits apparently want everyone to sit around and watch
Wait.. I thought Nolan said a real movie don't do that
>>
>>78146746
I think he was speaking specifically about the Marvel style after credits scenes, whereas this is probably during the ending titles
>>
>>78146746
Nolan was talking about post credits scenes. I think this is a credits sequence. Think 300 or the Avengers Credits.
>>
File: hqdefault[1].jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
15KB, 480x360px
>>78146884
Forgot muh pic.
>>
>nobody asking if Bizarro gets the reverse S logo
>>
How'd you meet your girlfriend?
>>
>>78146927
okay.
>>
>>78147323
Would it stand for epoH?
>>
OP is a faggot. The film is rated and locked, it's in it's finished state.
>>
>>78145454
>he wants to keep track of his shitposting
>>
If the movie is unfinished, what version of the movie did those WB execs watch back when they claimed it's the best shit ever?
>>
>>78147834
by unfinished anon meant the effects and sounds.
>>
hope all these r true cause it sounds grt!
>>
>>78139284
>Batman brand on his back
I don't think Red Hood cares what Lex has been up to.
>>
>>78139284
>Luthor gets arrested after the trinity stops Doomsday, and he's found chained up with a Batman brand on his back

So now instead of hating Superman and being his archnemesis, Luthor will be Batmans?
>>
>>78141137
>J7FEsB6T46
Can WW fly in BvS?
>>
>>78149128
No.
>>
File: 1395229108247.jpg (55KB, 437x468px) Image search: [Google]
1395229108247.jpg
55KB, 437x468px
>>78139913
>Obviously Batman hates Superman because of the Gotham-Metropolis bay incident, but they don't get together because Doomsday appears. Doomsday breaks loose six months after Batman and Superman fight, they become friends (And even fight crime together) because they both realize their faults during Bruce's mid fight heart attack, and Superman rushes Batman back to Wayne Manor to save him.

Bull fucking shit.
>>
File: image.jpg (27KB, 358x443px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27KB, 358x443px
I hope you are right, OP, cause I honestly like it. My only concern is the lack of Jimmy and maybe shoehorned cameos.
>>
Wake up OP
>>
>>78149678
Black Jimmy? You want that guy?
>>
>Tfw you've seen the deleted scenes for Civil War but you didn't post about it because no one would believe you

W-Want me to do it?
>>
>>78150162
Sure.
>>
>>78150162
Only do it if you want to do it
>>
>>78150162
Only the deleted scenes? What about the film itself?
>>
>>78139284
>Metal Men

Elaborate.
>>
>>78145479
The Batcave faces Mecca
>>
>>78150170
>>78150175
I've seen like 2 deleted scenes, and they're just minimal cuts by the way. It's not like a full lenght scene. And they probably cut it because of the PG-13 rating.

Anyway. First scene I saw starts with Zemo interrogating Bucky, pressing his cigar on Bucky's face. He's a German politician (Possible snitch?). He speaks German so couldn't understand a shit. Probably cut because of Disney's no smoking policy.

The other scene is Hydra bombing the Midtown High with fucking high-tech Bazookas. Peter looks so fucking much like Ditko version. Back-swept hair, round glasses, homemade knitwear. Fuck it was perfect. He also dodged a rocket coming right to his class with a chair. But it exploded right after the impact.

>>78150219
Only the deleted scenes.
>>
>>78139284
>>>78139180
>She has an accent but it fits. I never really liked her "No where, America" accent from Justice League The Animated Series. She's Greek!

You dumb?
She has a hundred years, how could she any accent, in any language?
only a retarded screenwriter to do that shitt.
>>
>>78150315
But viewers need to know she's foreigner.
>>
>>78150310
>He also dodged a rocket coming right to his class with a chair. But it exploded right after the impact.
>MCU Spidey
>killed in first movie
>>
>>78138931

Wonder Woman works?
She's a skeleton in the pictures as Diana, how is her scene with Bruce in smoking?
The Wonder Woman scenes in action are embarrassing?
The film has very action scenes in slow motion ?
>>
>>78150340
Spidey can survive a bit of splash damage
>>
>>78145110
>Batman building a powersuit
>In a cave
is it built with a box of scraps, per chance?
>>
>>78138931

Who is the worst?
Who didn't work?

Batman
Superman
Luthor
Wonder Woman
Doomsday
>>
>>78150310
Can you elaborate on his costume? Are the eyes emotive? Are they big or small?
>>
>>78138931
>My girlfriend
This is where i stopped believing you.
>>
>>78150444
His gf is fat, might not be far from the truth.
>>
i really want what OP is saying to be true, i really want this movie to be good.
>>
>>78140030
MMMMM
>>
>>78150544
stop
>>
>>78150399
Didn't see the costume.
>>
>>78145110
What's Wondy's power level? Can she fight on par with Superman?
>>
File: 049.gif (127KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
049.gif
127KB, 600x600px
>>78143357
Now that I realized how much they are paying you anon to write this shit?
>>
How does the "LexCorp product" feature into this?
>>
>>78150917
What makes you think it's made up in the particular sentence you're replying to?
>>
>>78143357
100% confirmed shill, or some dude who's just lying. I know for a fact Gadot is terrible in the movie.
>>
>>78150917
Your no Jimmy
>>
File: 1447862118447.png (830KB, 567x834px) Image search: [Google]
1447862118447.png
830KB, 567x834px
>>78145110
>Wayne enterprises owns the World Engine
>>
Near 400 post about a guy clearly lying.

Are you dumb, /co/?
>>
>>78151777
>no fun allowed
Hide thread, move on, see the movie when it comes out. Nice trips
>>
>>78151777
These threads are always like this. It's like RP, mang. Better than regular shitposting.
>>
>>78151777
We thought Doomsday being in the movie was clearly lying.
>>
How the hell does Weta have a rough cut of the film when it is multiple VFX houses working on it including MPC, which to my knowledge, are still working on it.
>>
>>78151777
Yeah, his plot is pretty needlessly complicated.
>>
>>78151871
Everyone at least half-believed that because it's simple "Lex hates Supes, makes a monster from Kryptonian DNA to kill him". But "Lex makes a Zod clone, then glues a Superman mask on it to ruin Supe's rep, but it suddenly turns Doomsday because reasons" Is stupid.
>>
>>78151777
mite b tru, m8
>>
>>78152003
Well, the MOS blu-ray had the message "Beware the mark of Doomsday" or something.
So it being a safeguard against cloning makes sense.

Kryptonians hate clones
>>
>>78152023
>Implying blu ray graphics determine scripts for $400 million movies.
>>
>>78152059
It's a tease, and you tease stuff you're thinking about
>>
OP is probably fake, but I actually enjoyed everything here so I'm hoping for the best.

>OP is actually Zack Snyder.
>>
>>78152147
Zack's wife isn't fat, anon.
>>
>>78152166
His girlfriend might be, though.
>>
>>78152166
Maybe his girlfriend is
>>
>>78152185
Snap, didn't think that far.
>>
>batman beats superman and gives the TDKR speech

God fucking damn it
>>
>>78152059
> $400 million
Nice meme, el mayimbe
>>
>>78140705
N-Nightwing confirmed?
>>
File: batcave.png (1MB, 1919x804px) Image search: [Google]
batcave.png
1MB, 1919x804px
>>78140069
Nigga, we've seen the Batcave already.

I like it. It's still grounded, but it's a better fit for Batman than Nolan's was.
>>
>>78152283
I always wondered, who built that? There's a lot of stuff there that a single man can't feasibly do. Unless the robin's helped.
>>
>>78152281
Just imagine, Batman, Nightwing and Batgirl vs Joker vs Red Hood.
>>
Op here. You niggas will believe anything. This movie is locked and rated PG-13. The CGI is what you see in the trailer.
>>
>>78152313
Didn't Batman in some comic blindfold workers, bring them down and let them work?
>>
>>78152313
Do you know how the kings of old built their castles? He's got an entire work crew's bones under there.
>>
>>78152359
>butler killed them all
>>
>>78152338
>Op here
>Anonymous
Try again
>>
>>78152359
>>78152353
Never read much batman. I always assumed he made Alfred do it all, much like Archer would've made Woodhouse, drinking bloody marys whilst watching.
>>
>>78152234
In your most private moments I want you to remember, anon. That this might actually happen and your powerless
>>
>>78152234
it is not gonna happen.
>>
>>78141870
Huh. Hadn't thought of that. And hey, it's not unnecessarily bulky, so that's a plus.
>>
File: jeffrey_dean_morgan470.jpg (22KB, 470x360px) Image search: [Google]
jeffrey_dean_morgan470.jpg
22KB, 470x360px
>>78142625
>>
>>78143943
In DC, it's essentially the same thing.

They WERE Greek, but were confined to Themiscyra by the gods centuries before the modern age begins. Or something to that effect. I don't know what their deal is in the New 52.
>>
I saw this cut too, ask my anything.
>>
>>78139608
That's fucking gay.
>>
>>78144702
Ignore them anon, let those lazy asses read the thread
>>
>>78141145

A-Are you retarded? Problably fucking nothing of what you say happens except maybe Doomsday getting spikes and maybe Luthor getting bald. Maybe.
>>
>>78143943

I think you don't intelligence.

She is from Themyscyra. Greek (it's fictionous actually, but I hope you get it). Amazonian warriors is a greek myth. She's not from Amazon.

Holy shit, I feel like talking to a kid or some handicapped person. Are you american?
>>
>>78152313
If I remember correctly, he flew in foreign contractors daily in order to build it.

Very skilled, and very well paid, but they were made to sign non-disclosure agreements with pretty hefty legal consequences backing them up. And they were blindfolded until they were actually inside the cave. They were only allowed to work outside at night, on very specific areas of the grounds, under supervision.

If I remember correctly, Bruce tried wherever possible to get guys who worked frequently on government or military contracts whose suspicions wouldn't be aroused by such a high level of secrecy.
>>
>>78138931
http://archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/51710566/

Is this accurate?
>>
File: 1223.jpg (237KB, 1348x734px) Image search: [Google]
1223.jpg
237KB, 1348x734px
How has no one in this whole thread asked about a Green Lantern Cameo?

OP, where ever the fuck you are, is there even a little reference?
>>
File: b53.png (133KB, 400x307px) Image search: [Google]
b53.png
133KB, 400x307px
>>78152147
>>
File: image.jpg (32KB, 200x304px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32KB, 200x304px
>>78153345
At least one of these descriptions has to be true. OP's version seems to line up with all the trailers and rumours a lot more tho, /tv/'s leaker didn't even mention the Knightmare at at all.
>>
>>78152805
But you are faggot.
>>
>>78143943
In DC they are basically greek, but you're right that Amazons weren't actually greek. They were barbarians in the greek myths
>>
>>78153345
>http://archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/51710566/
>Three years after the Battle of Metropolis
Wrong.
>>
File: 1318021850916.jpg (15KB, 249x275px) Image search: [Google]
1318021850916.jpg
15KB, 249x275px
>>78143066
>Farms are the namek of capeshit.
>>
>>78144414
>>
MAJOR QUESTIONS NONE OF Y'ALL MORONS ASKED:

WHO THE FUCK DOES CALLAN MULVEY PLAY?
WHAT HAPPENS IN THE SENATORIAL HEARING?

Christ I hate you guys sometimes.
>>
>>78154037
>WHO THE FUCK DOES CALLAN MULVEY PLAY?

He's playing KGBeast. It's literally on wikipedia.

Have you considered not being a gigantic waste of space?
>>
>>78154037
He said something about the hearing being about the formation of the Justice League, I could be wrong though, I only skimmed
>>
File: 1449625808179.gif (333KB, 289x149px) Image search: [Google]
1449625808179.gif
333KB, 289x149px
>Scoot McNairy isn't Jimmy Olsen
>The flood scene is in the end of the movie, not in the beginning
>Black Zero Project
>>
>>78154113

It said on Scoot's wikipedia that he was playing Olsen. Where's the confirmation of KGBeast?

Again, you some of you faggots are idiots.
>>
>>78154037
I asked, said Supes announces the League formation. Seems cool.
>>
File: 1444277691247.png (220KB, 321x333px) Image search: [Google]
1444277691247.png
220KB, 321x333px
Too bad that OP is a liar. His version is much better than this http://archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/51710566/
>>
>>78154130
>Black Zero
That's been known for months now
>>
>>78154202
What are you smoking? That smells of bullshit even more than this one does
>>
>>78154316
And I misread the post, fuck me...
>>
File: 1438615160015.jpg (64KB, 270x297px) Image search: [Google]
1438615160015.jpg
64KB, 270x297px
>>78139913
>Doomsday breaks loose six months after Batman and Superman fight, they become friends
>that time jump in a movie with so many things already happening

I call this bullshit
>>
>>78150301

How the fuck do you not know who the Metal Men are?
>>
I highly doubt ANY of this is true, is OP telling me that Zack (a known comic fan) used Carrie Kelly instead of Barbra? Even though Carrie isn't as liked among fans? and didn't Zack say this wasn't a direct adaptation of DKR? Also,Joblo had several scoops that deny alot of the things OP is saying, and they're WAY more reliable than some dude on 4chan who claims he's seen the movie. Guys this is bullshit.
>>
I want a pic, OP. Either way this is bullshit, fake and gay.
>>
>>78139867

>New 52 Bizarro's official name is B-Zero.

No it isn't.

That was B-Zero, Luthors monster who was basically Bizarro.

Bizarro as a character himself is called Bizarro and lives on Earth 29 i.e Bizarro World. Also theres Bizarro from the Bizarro miniseries.
>>
>>78141160
I don't get it. You mean, Kevin is going to like?
>>
File: 1437789301973.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1437789301973.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
>>78154498
>Zack Snyder
>comic book fan
>>
>>78139608
Holy shit, you srs? Why would they do that? What dire consequenses could cloning cause? Unless someone in Krypton's past tried a clone army coup.
>>
File: Brainiac.jpg (128KB, 1200x600px) Image search: [Google]
Brainiac.jpg
128KB, 1200x600px
>>78145175

Not at all.
>>
File: image.jpg (69KB, 457x446px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69KB, 457x446px
>>78154498
If he truly was a fan he wouldn't portray Supes as a never-smiling gloomy Jesus wannabe, wouldn't let Ayer edgy-fy Joker, dye Barry's hair blonde or at least hire a blond actor or just not fuck up the casting of some characters.
>>
>>78154786
>wouldn't let Ayer edgy-fy Joker

To be fair DC writers can't stop doing that either, and those are the persons writing the comics
>>
Weta wouldn't have access to any cut of the film, complete or incomplete. They'd only have access to the visual effects shots they're working on.

But then again OP gave the whole game away when he claimed to have a girlfriend.
>>
>>78138931
What happened to the Wayne Manor?
>>
>>78155000
It still baffles me that idiots on here had a long term convo with OP, like he's actually seen the movie. Jackasses.
>>
>>78155035
It's like you haven't been here when others "insiders" scoop happened. It's the same shit, some anon claim to be from Marvel/DC/Fox and has seen footage of X film and an AMA starts, some follow OPs game others not
>>
>>78155035

It's just for fun. Relax.
>>
>>78154520
Wrong, Earth 29 was after convergence.

New 52 Bizarro IS B-zero.
>>
>>78154645

Kryptonians hate clones
>>
>>78138931
Is Joker in it?
>>
File: scoot4.jpg (958KB, 2000x1184px) Image search: [Google]
scoot4.jpg
958KB, 2000x1184px
>>78138931

Tell me about this character.
>>
>>78154139
>Where's the confirmation of KGBeast?
Someone took a picture of his trailer on set a long time ago. Said Anatoli Knyazev on it.
>>
>>78156295
It's William Magnus, use Ctrl+F, dummy.
>>
>>78156065
Is there a REASON for that? Some shit that went wrong in the past? Or is it their religious dogma that is against it? Or is it Brainiac behind the whole thing, with a hate for redundancies (since he likes to collect singularities)?
>>
>>78154786
When has the Joker not been edgy in his entire history? That's literally his character: edge personified.
>>
File: superbro.jpg (274KB, 738x857px) Image search: [Google]
superbro.jpg
274KB, 738x857px
>>78139913
> Cape movie where superheroes do superhero things
THANK YOU BABY JESUS. Finally we get to see them saving lives instead of just fighting off villain of the month.
>>
>>78156352
I'm not Superfag, but I think clones had some bloody rebellion in Krypton's past.
And I think that Supergirl hates Superboy.
>>
>>78139037
That's not even true. You the AIDS virus can't survive being frozen.
>>
>>78140777
He means "Master" like the junior equivalent of "Mister"
>>
>>78156295
This thread still alive?
WTF is that Mods?
>>
>>78157388
These threads are harmless. They're one of the few movie threads that aren't riddled with shitposting.
>>
I'm not saying OP is telling the truth..

But this whole zod turns to superman then Doomsday kinda flows with this new interview.

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/JoshWildingNewsAndReviews/news/?a=127967

"When the film is called Batman v or versus Superman, it really has a lot of levels to the meaning. Superman isn't just killed off at the end of something. We see how he evolves as part of Lex's plan to protect the world. Seeing the Superman we know, be gone, and then replaced with this reproduction is really going to make fans think of how we look at these super beings. It was especially interesting to figure out, how would you create Superman from Zod... then how would that involve into Doomsday."
>>
>>78160509
Oh wow, yeah they're straight up doing Bizzaro>Doomsday
>>
>>78143739
>we will never get a "run around the world punch" from CW or DCCU Flash
>you have to live with that fact
>>
>>78138931
Upload it
>>
Does Jesse Eisenberg play a better Zuckerberg than he did in Zombieland and American Ultra?
>>
>>78161518
>revising this after i finished reading the thread

>>78154647
>>78145110
>Lex/OS uses "Kryptonian Software." Brainiac?

HYPE?
>>
>>78156295
Why does he wear the socks?
>>
http://comicbook.com/2015/12/14/larger-threat-than-doomsday-teased-for-batman-v-superman/

Well... shit.
>>
A-a-a-re you there, OP?
>>
>>78138931
post link
>>
>>78154647
>Hexagons

RUH ROH
>>
>>78163137
Who uses Hexagons?
>>
>>78163285
That anon might be referencing Brainiac, who has a hexagonal pattern in his skull (at least the older designs
>>
>>78163285
HIVE perhaps?
>>
>snuck us a rough cut
>later in the thread claims its a screening where phones were prohibited

How did this thread get so many replies?
Are DKeks really this retarded?
>>
>>78163452
It was a screening of a rough cut where you can't have phones. What's contradictory about that?
>>
>>78163510
He initially implied he received a rough cut, not attended a screening. You can't sneak someone into a prerelease screening of a film this big, and if you were snuck in you wouldn't have your phone taken from you. Also this is obviously fake but what I'm more amazed by is the idea that anybody is hyped for this film after the disaster that was MoS.
>>
>>78163658
"Snuck" was obviously hyperbole. Are you autistic?
If you say "I snuck out of that dinner with the in laws" you don't literally mean that. You mean something happened that allowed you to trickily get through it.
>>
God I really hope this is all true. The thought of seeing the JL actually working together during the credits as the tease towards the JL movie is perfect.
>>
>>78151777
Always fun to read. An Anon once dumped a summary for Legendarys Godzilla movie that was spot on. Does anyone else remember that?
>>
>>78138931
they should have let Ironhead studio design doomsday. weta fucked up. it's a fucking insult and a failure.

"they have a cave troll"
>>
>>78145110
>no Jimmy
Wasn't there a set photo of Jimmy showed pretty early on?
>>
>>78138983
i'm at weta right now. US fag working in newzeland. give me one name and i'll know if you are full of shit.
>>
>>78164114
There were rumors of Scoot McNairy playing Jimmy Olsen, but nothing is confirmed.
>>
>>78163951
I also did one where I saw an Amazing Spider-Man prescreening. Granted it was like a week before the film came out rather than months.
>>
>>78163831
Even with a mullet, I'd still hit it
>>
Why are all you faggots obsessed with "fun" and "lightness"?

These traits are not inherent to comics or any of the featured characters.

Damn, you guys would criticize the Bible for having its main character suffer the whole time
>>
>>78164203

Good taste, anon
>>
>>78164293
>medium literally called comics
>Superman

Yes they are.
>>
>>78163951
I remember a thread 3-4 weeks before The Avengers hit where two people had seen early screenings. From that thread, we ended up finding out there were two different versions of the film shown to the test screeners: the normal version and an alternate cut that omitted Coulson's death and the scene where they're talking about it afterward.
>>
>>78164661
This is the exact response I predicted, and it shows how superficial your understanding is.
>>
>>78164293
>batman
>superman
>Not fun characters with light stories throughout the majority of their history

They might be edgelords now but for a long time they were colorful characters aimed at entertaining children. Superman especially has always been relatively lighthearted.
>>
>>78166090
>Not fun characters with light stories throughout the majority of their history
The silver age ended nearly 50 years ago. They've been aimed at adults for the majority of their history.
>>
>>78166090
The golden age was dark. The modern age is dark.
It was just that weirdo silver age period that you guys won't let go of.
>>
>>78166330
>>78166364
Thing is, most people don't even care about comics or "ages". They think of the Superfriends on the big screen.
>>
>>78166364
>>78166090
>>78164293
>people from /tv/ staging a fake argument
>>
>>78166483
Because casuals loved Batman & Robin, right?
>>
>>78140890
I hope she has a bigger role in later movies. Would help this version stand out.
>>
>>78138931
>My girlfriend's sister works at Weta, and she managed to sneak us a rough cut of the movie.
>>78141568
>A picture with the phone I wasn't allowed to take into the screening?
I really want to believe you
But this inconsistency bothers me
If she snuck you a cut
Why are you in a screening?
>>
>>78167014
Snuck is hyperbole. His sister probably got him in as a favor.
The Bizarro thing confirmed this today. This is it.
>>
>>78167094
could be a coincidence, right?
>>
>>78145872
We saw Superman use his speed in the Smallville fight when the helicopters were shooting at him.
>>
>>78160509

Seriously, Bizarro?
Everybody know that.
>>
>>78168475
It wasn't super speed really, it was just a powerful jump. He moves like a fighter jet, not like a hummingbird.
>>
>>78168664
I think he means how faora moved, especially taking out the armed soldiers
>>
>>78139639
GIVE IT TO ME
>>
>>78138983
>I don't, but I figure no one is going to believe me anyway, so why not talk about this shit?

People would believe it if you streamed/torrented it.
>>
>>78168721
Faora had super speed, but none of the other Kryptonians displayed anything like that
>>
>>78138983
If you have a copy of the movie, why wouldn't you just upload it to the internet from a public library? No one would ever be able to track you.
>>
>>78169194
He never said he had the movie, just that he got invited to a screening of it.
>>
File: 1411045550110.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1411045550110.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>claims to have seen a rough cut of film
>not even a photo
>not even a video of a video
>>
>>78169272
He said neither of these
He implied both
>>
>>78169272
>he got invited to a screening of it.
Nope says it right in OP his fat girlfriend "sneak"ed a rough copy out. Story is even more unbelievable because everyone who works on a movie signs a contract. Not only could said girlfriend lose her job (and be blacklisted from the film industry) by doing such a thing, she could have legal action set against her.
>>
>>78169418
Excuse me fat girlfriend's sister
>>
>>78168721
>>78169164
No I meant when Clark moved out of the way of the bullets but you're right, could have just jumped. Still was really fast and Faora was too.
If Faora had super speed why wouldn't Clark or Zod or anyone?
>>
>>78169799
No clue, maybe it's a female only thing. Like how human women are more flexible and human men are stronger
>>
guys what if in MoS faora raped clark like anissa raped invincible
>>
I love how no one in here has any reading compensation or knowledge of VFX studios.
Friends and workers get to see rough cuts all the times.
And about him being "snuck" in, Jesus you guys are looking for a reason for this to be fake. Have you ever "snuck in" to a class at college? No one has a problem with you being there you just weren't formally encouraged
>>
>>78170560
Go to sleep OP
>>
>>78142297
>https://www.reddit.com/r/movies/comments/3c5kmi/potential_spoilers_a_detailed_plot_of_batman_v/
Written 5 months before the Doomsday reveal....
Thread posts: 505
Thread images: 39

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.