[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I've been looking for Batman stuff that I missed since

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: BTB011.jpg (230KB, 630x900px) Image search: [Google]
BTB011.jpg
230KB, 630x900px
So I've been looking for Batman stuff that I missed since Gotham is on hiatus and I noticed I haven't seen this yet. Is it good?
>>
>>78027539
It's pretty good, but not perfect.
If you like Gotham, it kind of does the same thing in avoiding the bigger Batman villains and characters, while still working on being its own thing.
At first it starts off a little weak, but, again, it grows into its own thing and, for me, there was a charm to it that was enjoyable.
>>
>>78027539
>Magpie wants the Bat D and pursues him endlessly
>Professor Pyg is a hardcore tree hugger and can actually hold his own against batman
>deep league of assassins story arc
>people actually die
Watch it.
>>
>>78027539
First half of the season is pretty slow.
It picks up with the second half once they focus more on the most dick incarnation of Harvey Dent and Deathstroke.

There's a reason why it flopped, too much emphasis on C-list villains.
>>
Why not watch it and find out for yourself, faggot?
>>
>>78028673
>people actually die

Considering this show was forced to change the guns, that's interesting.

>>78028729
>on the most dick incarnation of Harvey Dent

I've been noticing that seems to be a trend lately. This, The Big Burn, Earth One, and even in Gotham he's a bit smug.
>>
File: 1392600592614.jpg (127KB, 720x416px) Image search: [Google]
1392600592614.jpg
127KB, 720x416px
>>78028729
>There's a reason why it flopped
>>
>>78028729
>There's a reason why it flopped, too much emphasis on C-list villains.
I'll admit that did sort of put me off. But then again, I'm not really a big Batman fan.
Now if a Spider-Man cartoon did that, then I'd be interested.
>>
>>78027539
Wasn't this the show that ended up getting the guy behind CN Real out of office?
>>
>>78029776
>The Clown Prince of CN.jpg
>>
>>78029783
I don't know, but it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest.

The timing of this show getting pulled and Snyder being put to the curb a few months later is too good. I mean, if you managed to squander Batman as a property, you've fucked up big time.
>>
>>78029778
How would that even work? What kind of obscure Spidey villains would be good?
>>
>>78027539
only if you watch it at 2:00 am and every ten minutes pause it to listen to jazz/hip hop beats to get the experience of it airing on Adult Swim.
>>
>>78030735
Proto-Goblin would be interesting to re-tool
>>
>>78030854
Wasn't it actually doing decently on Toonami? I remember it was going to be bumped up on the schedule before they sold the rights.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.