[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

File: hulk.jpg (322KB, 1500x1127px) Image search: [Google]
hulk.jpg
322KB, 1500x1127px
What went wrong?
>>
Not enough shwarama.
>>
>>78025758
Do you think something went wrong?
>>
Why, did something go wrong?

Good Hulk, good Bruce, good Betty (decent chemistry), good Ross Thunderbolt, not a bad Abomination, good fight scenes.
>>
Nothing went wrong. It was a fine movie.
>>
>>78025758
You made this thread on /co/ instead of /tv/.
>>
>tfw it's my favorite superhero movie

;_;
>>
>>78025775
Not really, it felt like a fucking Hulk comic. Whenever it's brought up it's brought up negatively and I was wondering why that was.
>>
>>78025758
> what went wrong?
It hasn't gotten a sequel
>>
>>78025758
Nothing, really. It was a bretty gud mooby.
>>
File: Abom.jpg (49KB, 462x700px) Image search: [Google]
Abom.jpg
49KB, 462x700px
>>78025758
Abomination didn't have ears.
>>
>>78025758
Not really anything. Norton is definitely a much better bruce than whats his face in avengers, my only beef if you could even call it that, was hulk got his ass kicked way too much in the end. I know abomination is supposed to be stronger at baseline than hulk, but the entire fight just felt onesided until hulk managed to get lucky with the chain around his neck. Would have been nice to see hulk get some more hits in, or at least show him get angry enough to the point where he starts to overpower abomination.
>>
Wasn't a sequel to Ang Lee Hulk.
>>
I liked it a lot
>>
>>78025892

Or scales. Which would have required just a two-sentence explanation.

"D-does he have... scales?!"
"He's regressing."
>>
>>78025758
Norton has a massive ego and isn't a very convincing actor because he over-thinks every little gesture

also, Betty felt strongly enough to leave Bruce and literally marry another guy, who she just left after five minutes to go on the run with a guy who turns into a radioactive monster

then her husband was just totally fine with that, because the whole movie was under-written

it has some great stuff in it but i get the feeling a lot of that was imposed on Norton
>>
>>78026005
>"He's regressing."
Pls no. Keep that "de-evolution" nonsense away from all fiction.
>>
>>78026056
Because, what, thats too lowbrow for a fucking marvel flick that spins everything with awful pseudo science anyway? You're silly.
>>
>>78025892
>Abomination

That's clearly doomsday.
>>
Nothing, it was fine. Marvel likes to pretend it doesnt exist though for some reason outside of the minor reference here and there. Kind of annoying Abomination isnt in play anymore considering hes frozen somewhere
>>
>>78025758
It wasn't terrible, just middling and by-the-numbers and ultimately forgettable.

>>78025908
>I know abomination is supposed to be stronger at baseline than hulk, but the entire fight just felt onesided until hulk managed to get lucky with the chain around his neck.

Yeah, I always find it kind of dumb when they establish that the villain is stronger than the hero, have them punch each other, and then the hero wins for no particular reason than that's how the plot goes.

At least in something like Iron Man, defeating Iron Monger relied on the plot point of Tony fixing the freezing problem in his suit at high altitudes, and exploiting that flaw in Stane's suit.

Like, there has to be an actual reason why one guy wins the battle. It can't just happen because the hero did it through sheer determination.
>>
Nothing went wrong, just not particularly memorable outside of the not-Cap fight
>>
>>78026083
Vague science fiction is better than shit that even a fifth-grader should know is wrong.
>>
>>78026101
>for some reason
Because Universal co-owns the film, and so Marvel makes less money from it.
>>
>>78026148
It's on the same fucking level. One isn't any better than the other, especially considering pseudo science and the MCU kind of go hand in hand now.
>>
>>78026056
>Not believing in Lamarickian model of evolution, where individuals evolve instead of populations
>Still being a Dawin-Mendel synthesist

Lol I bet you haven't even heard of the transitional Pokemon fossils. They literally each transition into a higher fossil.
>>
>>78025758
MCU's literally who
>>
>>78026107
>It can't just happen because the hero did it through sheer determination.
The worst part of all shonen.
>>
>>78026174
Nah, that would be MCU Thor.
>>
>>78026107
This may be a bullshit reason but Hulks strength level increases with his anger and when he saw betty in danger it bumped him up a bit. Base level hulk is weaker than Blonsky. But its still a weak reason
>>
>>78026166
Keeping it vague is absolutely better than being blatantly wrong.
>>
>>78025758
It was a pretty good movie, nothing went wrong.
>>
File: hulkwinniethepooh.jpg (118KB, 500x671px) Image search: [Google]
hulkwinniethepooh.jpg
118KB, 500x671px
>>78025758
it doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things.
>>
File: hulk.jpg (171KB, 723x1107px) Image search: [Google]
hulk.jpg
171KB, 723x1107px
>>78025758
nothing, it was a vast improvement over the piece of shit ang lee released.

only 'bad' thing in the movie was that hulk seemed a bit weak
>>
>>78025758
Nothing. Good chemistry between the characters. Good fighting scenes. Good use of cameos. Not the 100th "origin" rehash. I think it was pretty much perfect.
>>
>>78025758
Good for geekgasms but not mainstream enough.
>>
>>78026178
That's an odd way of spelling best.
>>
The only real weak point is that Hulk was fucking weak.
Really, just that made the movie bad for me.
>>
>>78026040
She wasn't married to that guy, they were dating.

I agree with you about Norton, though. He's really boring to me.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.