[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How is Jack supposed to ever beat this guy, if his sword can't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: Guardian_1.png (89KB, 608x437px) Image search: [Google]
Guardian_1.png
89KB, 608x437px
How is Jack supposed to ever beat this guy, if his sword can't be used to hurt good people? Would the sword consider him good?
>>
He doesn't have to cut him. He just has to prove, definitively, that he's a better fighter. Become "the one." The best version of himself.
>>
>>78021058
Don't use that sword, duh.
>>
>>78021058
Jack just needs to be a better fighter than him. That means Jack can beat him with his hands or thumb wrestling or whatever.

BTW, Jack doesn't cut anything but robots and Aku/Aku shadow creatures.
>>
>>78021058
Jack picks up a blade of pure evil forged from Aku and two swords that ho
>>
>>78021058
The prophecy is Jack has to best the Guardian in combat, not kill him.
>>
File: 1397637189662.gif (704KB, 499x285px) Image search: [Google]
1397637189662.gif
704KB, 499x285px
>>78021058
How likely are they to use the same twist in 2 episodes?
> Jack finally sees an opening
> goes in for an attack
> sword bounces off
> twist.jpg.exe
>>
Jack didn't use his sword for half that fight anyway.
>>
File: char_13703_1733.jpg (5KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
char_13703_1733.jpg
5KB, 210x240px
>>78022031
>>78021078
The prophecy says there is only one man who will "defeat" him, and you my man, are not that man.
>>
>>78023930
...yet
>>
>>78021058
More practice.
>>
>>78023930
No doubt he will show up again in the new season.
>>
>>78021058
>>78023930
That fucking Morpheus.
>>
>>78021091
He cuts up plenty of bounty hunters
>>
Given that the guy has a time window and understands that Jack will eventually need to go back to his own time it's possible Jack doesn't need to defeat him at all.

When the time is right he might just willingly step aside.
>>
>>78024809
I was thinking it, but i didn't want to be the one to say it.
>>
>>78021058
You have it backwards. It's not that the sword can't cut good people, the sword can't cut in the hands of a bad person
>>
Well we did see future Jack with a beard. That essentially tells us what the future season will bring... unless Gendy's involvement means that the series can only ever achieve a kind of Zeno's Achilles and the Tortoise paradox situation, in which every time Gendy tries to move towards making the end of the series, he can only ever get half way there.
>>
>>78024858
I believe the exact words were "It can never harm an innocent".
>>
>>78025262
so Jack can safely grab it by its blade and be fine?
>>
>>78027353
Probably.
>>
How will Jack know to go back to that portal when he's ready?
>>
>>78024741
I don't see why.

If the new season is any good, Jack won't go back in time, and he won't defeat Aku. Also he won't age progress into the king shown in the prophecy.
>>
>>78027353
Yes. In a past episode Aku tried to stab Jack in the chest with his own sword and it didn't even scratch him.
>>
>>78027353
>implying Jack is innocent

STANDING HERE
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.