[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I just read all of invincible recently and I really enjoyed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: 1253993-invincible_flight_1.jpg (129KB, 1000x758px) Image search: [Google]
1253993-invincible_flight_1.jpg
129KB, 1000x758px
So I just read all of invincible recently and I really enjoyed it. The only thing i'm confused about is how strong people are comparatively in-universe. This is what I ended up coming up with at least concerning the heavy hitters

>Thragg
>Allen
>Battlebeast
>Conquest
>Nolan
>General Kreg
>Mark
>Oliver
>Anisa
>Other Viltrumites
>>
>>78018286
>muh powerlevels
>>
I'd put Nolan above Conquest, Anissa above Mark, and Oliver at the bottom.
>>
>>78018425
Why do you think Anissa would be able to beat Mark?
>>
>>78018492
She raped the shit out of him.
>>
>>78018544
And he talked about how he could have fought back a lot more and that he was barely fighting her like 5 issues later
>>
>>78018544
Because he kind of wanted it though. He could've pulled her off.
>>
>>78018569
>>78018574
That's just usual rape victim self hatred.
>>
>>78018609
But its been said multiple times he's almost as strong as Nolan so either Anissa can almost beat Nolan or Mark wasn't really trying
>>
>>78018650
>But its been said multiple times he's almost as strong as Nolan
When?
>>
>>78018682
Conquest brings it up, Nolan brings it up, I think Cecil Allen and Thragg bring it up
>>
>>78018712
When would Conquest have brought that up?
>>
File: invincible72_p3.jpg (330KB, 585x900px) Image search: [Google]
invincible72_p3.jpg
330KB, 585x900px
>>
>>78018755
Do you think Allen could beat Thragg
>>
Anissa is weaker than Nolan but stronger than Mark. For fuck's sake he didn't want to be raped.
>>
File: not invincible.jpg (457KB, 600x923px) Image search: [Google]
not invincible.jpg
457KB, 600x923px
>>78018286
Power levels vary a lot.
>>
>>78018286
I can't imagine what it must be like for the people who've been reading since day 1.
I only started reading 2 years ago and I'm super hyped for the next issue.
>>
>>78019645
I know I can't wait to see how beat up Mark gets this time
>>
>>78019617
That wasn't Mark, though. It was a clone Dinosaurus created specifically to fake Mark's death.
>>
Finally making my way through, just finished issue 30 on my way to bed. I started not only because /co/'s constant praise but also because I won a rad Atom Eve statue from my local comic shop in a raffle and wanted the knowledge to back up displaying her
>>
>>78019182
Weirdo.

I don't understand why he can't have just been too emotionally shaken to properly fight back.

Plus, Mark is already stronger than Nolan. And don't tell me that Nolan just got weaker. He's Viltrumite. He's even younger than Thragg. He's still in his prime.
>>
File: 007810.png (50KB, 421x248px) Image search: [Google]
007810.png
50KB, 421x248px
why is the comic called invincible when people can still see him?
>>
>>78020811
>and wanted the knowledge to back up displaying her
You were better off not knowing.
Do try to read her little mini-series though, it at least paints a picture for why she's kind of an angsty bitch. Though honestly in the end it just made me like Rex more than her despite his behavior.
>>
>>78020846
Wrong word. You are thinking of invisible.
>>
>>78020811
Who are your favorite characters so far?
>>
>>78020885
Mauler Twins > Monster Girl > Allen

this is the part where you spoil their deaths isn't it...
>>
>>78020939
No I just tell you, you have shit taste for having having Allen as the best
>>
>>78020939
Funny enough you're technically in the green with all four.
Which I guess sort of works as a reverse spoiler since now the tension of some scenes is gone.
>>
Storytime?

Pleasee?
>>
>>78020962
hey the guy was genetically designed to job, I've got a soft spot for him.

>>78020989
I've...I've never been "reverse spoiled" this is...relieving?
>>
>>78021031
Maybe of the best issues
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.