[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BRUCE WAYNE LOVES CLARK KENT! I LOVE SHIPPING PEOPLE TOGETHER!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1449331883958.png (446KB, 701x343px) Image search: [Google]
1449331883958.png
446KB, 701x343px
BRUCE WAYNE LOVES CLARK KENT!

I LOVE SHIPPING PEOPLE TOGETHER!
>>
MMMMM, BOYS
>>
File: Jesse Eisenberg.jpg (82KB, 950x534px) Image search: [Google]
Jesse Eisenberg.jpg
82KB, 950x534px
He's going to drop the fact and go full asshole during the movie. I wanna see how Eisenberg pulls that off.

That's what people seem to be forgetting.

Just like how Doomsday's appearance is going to change as he fights the Trinity. I'm glad that WB's getting him out of the way early.
>>
He really did bring Clark and Bruce together, how can I hate his Lex.
>>
Alright, I'm just going to say it,

Why the hell was he so excited about Bruce Wayne meeting a guy that from his point of view should just be a random reporter?

Suspension destroyed.
>>
>>78018356
I know, I know,

Because:

> My homosex

But still, I want a real answer too
>>
>>78018356
Because he knows Bruce Wayne is Batman, and Clark Kent is Superman. Lex is the one who sends Bruce the "YOU LET YOUR FAMILY DIE!" letter. He's manipulating Bruce into fighting Supes. He pretty much say's it in the trailer.

>If Man (Batman) won't kill God (Superman), then the Devil (Zod) will do it.
>>
>>78018356

Because he's already been pitting Batman and Superman against one another at that point.

He probably has a relationship with Clark and Bruce and has been manipulating both of them, knowing who they are. The tension in that scene only really works if Bruce and Clark have already been fighting so it's pretty much a given that it's somewhere in the middle of the movie before the big fight.
>>
>>78018417
I don't know how I feel about that

I just assumed he was all excited someone was taking on his enemy
>>
>>78018427
Why though?

Maybe because Clark's an inquisitive reporter who writes bad things about him leading to a lot of intellectual debates?
Or maybe he's playing good and he's been writing puff pieces?
Either way, he just shouldn't be that excited about some random reporter being introduced to what I assume is a distant business partner.

Unless he's laughing about the thought of Clark trying to pick Bruce apart I'm the paper for helping the "Evil/Benevolent Luthor"
>>
>>78018356

It's probably obvious Wayne hates Superman and wants to see the local reporter that does nothing but report on Superman get taken down a peg. I wouldn't be surprised if having read article after article of the person he hates the most by the same guy didn't give Lex some kind of infatuation with Clark.

Also, it is likely he knows their identities.
>>
>>78018356
Holy shit. All of these responses. Clark Kent is the new big man on campus as far as reporting goes. He's likely the preeminent source on Superman, and probably has written some not-too-nice articles about LexCorp which put him on Luthor's radar. They're just at a party chatting, and Lex points out how they're two very different people who would likely not meet if not for his party.

I mean, it's possible he knows both of their secrets, but I'm really not sure why he wouldn't just expose Superman if that were the case.
>>
>>78018356
He's just trying to hook his buddy Wayne with the hot new reporter Clark Kent. Duh.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.