[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /co/ think of the animated /co/ related feature, Batman:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

What does /co/ think of the animated /co/ related feature, Batman: The Dark Knight Returns Part One?
>>
>>78010985
Holy shit, fuck off.
>>
There's a war coming.
>>
>>78010996
?
>>
>>78011010
3 fucking threads in, like, a minute.
>>
File: NO MORE!.png (2MB, 1750x974px) Image search: [Google]
NO MORE!.png
2MB, 1750x974px
>>78010985
GOAT, Part Two was better.

I don't even mind that they're two movies since the Joker reveal was so perfect, that scene's too good to shorten.
>>
>>78011038
I know, they were all deleted for some reason.
>>
>>78011044
Do they take place one immediately right after the other? They just showed Part One here on TV but the other one's airing tomorrow. They were released months apart though, right?
>>
File: 81hLFMDQcdL[1].jpg (307KB, 970x1500px) Image search: [Google]
81hLFMDQcdL[1].jpg
307KB, 970x1500px
>>78011080
How much /tv/ related shitposting do you think we'd get if they did a Knightfall animated adaptation?
>>
File: download (59).jpg (262KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
download (59).jpg
262KB, 600x900px
It's hella sweet, but I prefer original works.
>>
>>78010985
IMO this and Under the Hood are the GOAT Batman movies. BTAS is the GOAT bat-show.
>>
>>78014035
I like to think the reason BTAS worked so well is that because it drew on Burton's 1930s-gothic atmosphere from the movies and it translated so well into a cartoon.

Also, no offense to Hearts of Ice, but Almost Got 'Im is the GOAT episode from that series - I don't care what you say.
>>
>>78014035
The two DKR movies are probably the only animated movies that feel like real movies, instead of just comic book slugfests. Not that those aren't great, but I feel like you can show the two DKR movies to anyone and they'll like it, even if they aren't into capes.
>>
File: DKR-Joker[1].jpg (81KB, 940x529px) Image search: [Google]
DKR-Joker[1].jpg
81KB, 940x529px
Did people like gay Joker? I thought he was awesome, personally.
>>
>>78015754
I think he was better in the comic.
>>
>>78010985

Best animated Batman movie out there, along with Part 2.

Also.

GOAT Batman theme:

https://youtu.be/iKHUF7e0hK0?t=102
>>
>>78010985
SLICE N' DICE!!!
>>
>>78015754
>gay
>kissed fat Selena on the mouth
Check and mate, anon.
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (40KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
40KB, 1280x720px
>>78016414
Why were they all Cyclops?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.