[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will Titania give up on account of Whor being a woman again?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 2

File: ILLUMINATI2015004_cov.jpg (179KB, 791x1200px) Image search: [Google]
ILLUMINATI2015004_cov.jpg
179KB, 791x1200px
Will Titania give up on account of Whor being a woman again? or will she lay down a well deserved ass-kicking on Jane?
>>
>>78010921
The real question is who actually reads this shit.
>>
>>78010921
That costume is really bad
>>
>>78011025
The entire character of Jane is really bad
>>
>>78011404
Are you being intentionally dense?
>>
>>78010921
I hope they don't have Jane give her a morality speed because of what happened before. Since that was about girl power rather than morality. Honestly it would be better to not mention the last encounter at all.
>>
What the fuck did they do to her costume?!
>>
Honestly only the hair and headband bother me about Titania's design.
>>
>>78011423
Is there anything wrong in what he said?
>>
>>78010937
But the book has only had 1 issue so far. and it was pretty good.
>>
>>78011556
I wish she'd kept the crown of spikes she had as Skirn

It was a nice update on her costune
>>
Women aren't allowed to be sexy in Marvel comics anymore, especially forced feminist Whor.
Hopefully Thor is off on a planet of hot women and mead enjoying life like a god and avoiding this whole trash heap.
>>
File: 89_28.jpg (161KB, 800x551px) Image search: [Google]
89_28.jpg
161KB, 800x551px
>>78014761
Bullshit!
They let Cho go wild right now.
>>
>>78014927
god I love Cho
>>
>>78012871
He was talking about Titana's outfit being bad.
Say whatever you want else about Whor, but her outfit is fucking great.
>>
>>78014761
Stop saying Whor for fuck's sake. Act like adults you guys.
>>
>>78015010
We will when Marvel gives her another title. Fuck what they say now, nobody's calling her "Thor".
>>
>>78014966
He even had Miles do an "outrage" pop-in.
And made him a coward. Although he was caught between Hulks, so ducking was probably his best move, anyway.
>>
>>78015010
Its a convenient acronym for Women Thor, because Thor Girl is an actual character and I refuse to acknowledge is entity as actually being Thor.
>>
>>78015096
Who would have been your choice for Thor in this run?
I say Aldrif is the best fit.
>>
>>78015260
How about, I don't know, THOR?
>>
>>78014761
Thor's currently dead, unless they brought him back and I missed it.
>>
>>78013851
>and it was pretty good.
Someone post the edits with the reviews in them.
>>
>>78015260
Actual Thor, the son of Odin the one and only. But if I had to pick a female to wield the hammer for a time Sif, without a doubt.
>>
>>78015313
If not the Odinson, I mean. As female standin was the premise.
Who should be worthy and willing?
>>
>>78014927
Legit, Cho's art was nice in this issue, I've also enjoyed Ramos's women in Extraordinary X-Men.
>>
>>78015378
>Actual Thor, the son of Odin the one and only.
'Cept for that one time an Alien took over for him.
>>
>>78015399
Sif.
>>
>>78015399
Angela, she's new to the Marvel universe so things we know all about would be new to her. She's Odin's actual firstborn so Asgard's enemies would have an interest in her despite having no longstanding grudges. She was able to beat Thor (albeit not at his best) so she has enough raw power to not be ignored. And she's from Heaven, literally, so exploring how humanity reacts to her in general would be interesting to see.
>>
>>78015411
No hots for Wolverine? Don't like them stubby and occasionally clinically dead, huh?

>>78015378
Sif is an obvious choice, but I'm not sure she would take something she considers his. Depending on how the wind blows that day. Their relationship has been unreliable.
>>
>>78015441
I dont recall Beta Ray calling himself Thor just because he wielded Mjolnir.
>>
>>78015892
Odin absolutely called him Beta Ray Thor in Simonson's run. Beta Ray Thor was his Thor form while Beta Ray Bill was his regular korbonite form because Odin blessed Stormbringer with the same Donald Blake transformation as Mjolnir's.
>>
>>78015441
Or that time a dude named Eric took over for him.
>>
>>78015010
It was legit confusing for a while because you can't say Thor when referring to her because that's a whole other character, and we didn't know her name either.

Though now I'm just calling her Jane I guess.
>>
>>78016497
Actually Thunderstrike was pretty insistent that people didn't call him Thor.
>>
>>78015399
The problem is not having Jane Foster play Asgardian for a while. The problem is pretending that she is Thor. So your premise is inherently flawed.
>>
>>78016411
"Beta Ray Thor" =/= "Thor"
In the same way that "She-Hulk" =/= "Hulk"
"She-Thor" would be a perfectly acceptable name for Jane wielding Mjolnir. "Thor" is not.
>>
>>78016851
"She-Thor" is still putting her under the umbrella of Thor, like she's not a REAL hero she's just living off the fame of a real hero. The best suggestion would have been to give her a brand new name like Thunderstrike did, and played it so that she's her own character, not "just a girl Thor". But they went full retard with the concept and actually made it MORE demeaning to the people they were trying to empower.
>>
>>78010921
titania face look like the struggle and whor is rocking some what are those
>>
I think the point of this thread got derailed. Wasn't the point to complain about Titania's lame unsexy design?
>>
I like that cover. Damn I like that Thor costume. Why must it be wasted on such a shit character?
>>
>>78016952
By that logic She-Hulk is not a REAL hero.
>>
>>78017523
She's not. She's a shitty ripoff, just like Whor.
>>
>>78017523
She's a product of her time. I wouldn't suggest changing her name either because fuck revisionism, but for a new character I can tell that's not the direction they were looking for, for good reason.
>>
>>78017523
She is a glorified fetish character.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.